Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) (60522 Views)

Civil Defence Officer Kills A Driver In Abia During Lockdown (Graphic Photo) / Shooting In South Africa As Tanzanian Drug Dealer Kills Taxi Driver (Photos) / Hairdresser Tries To Pullout The Hair She Made For A Slay Queen Who Couldn't Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by hakimi1974(m): 11:04pm On Aug 15, 2017
EmagNig:
Stop discriminating... Though I don't support public swxual assault, but let them be
one of the abomination of the earth don come defend his kind.
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:16pm On Aug 15, 2017
urahara:

U are not making an atom weight of sense

It's no one's fault if you lack the capacity to comprehend the arguments, is it mate ?
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 15, 2017
stormborn28:
Masonkz ...come and take a look at this guy trying to burst someone"s Anus

Lol. I don't believe this story one bit. Why didn't they also interview the guy himself? The taxi driver was probably irritated at the guy's mannerisms and lashed at him.

If he was actually out to "seduce" him, he wouldn't be this bold to stand up against the driver and onlookers.

I like the guy abeg. It's high time gay guys stand up for themselves since the society is hell bent on dehumanizing us.

PS: His mannerisms though and clothes though grin grin grin
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 15, 2017
majekdom2:
madam, stop embarassing yourself and respect laws. Being gay is a crime in Nigeria...fact! You live by the laws of the land. Your opinion doesn't hold in the law context in Nigeria or even at a normal debate. Does taking cocaine affect another person, why is it a crime.? We should not just go by the sentiments of the westerners because they are perceived superior and more informed. Y' all allow the westerners think for you and dictate how you will live. There are morals and ethics that have guided us to what we are today.. why allow sentiments destroy that. Anyways back to the thread being gay is a crime in Nigeria.

Goodluck proving that.

SMH. You all will keep chasing shadows.
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 15, 2017
masonkz:

Lol. I don't believe this story one bit. Why didn't they also interview the guy himself? The taxi driver was probably irritated at the guy's mannerisms and lashed at him.

If he was actually out to "seduce" him, he wouldn't be this bold to stand up against the driver and onlookers.

I like the guy abeg. [s]it's high time gay guys stand up for themselves since the society is hell bent on dehumanizing us.[/s]

PS: His mannerisms though and clothes though grin grin grin

Sharraaazzp your mouth there. Anuofia.
Stupid dicksùcker
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 16, 2017
Durentt:

Sharraaazzp your mouth there. Anuofia.
Stupid dicksùcker

Sadly I don't allow mentally deranged fellows to suck ma d.ick. I've seen you though, so you can now walk on by.
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 16, 2017
masonkz:

Sadly I don't allow mentally deranged fellows to suck ma d.ick. I've seen you though, so you can now walk on by.
the day, i catch you. I would personally bring kerosene to burn you even with my last kobo.
Shey na Lagos you dey?
Anuofia, your yansh go soon dey on fire
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by urahara(m): 12:10am On Aug 16, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

It's no one's fault if you lack the capacity to comprehend the arguments, is it mate ?

Okay
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by bigtt76(f): 5:53am On Aug 16, 2017
Bobrisky gang dem grin
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by delishpot: 5:58am On Aug 16, 2017
majekdom2:
I just told you are fighting the wrong way... you don't make comparison with justice given to two different crimes to make your points valid... you want right justice for rape, check out NGO's working for that cause and see how they fight it...

You are the one doing the comparison of justice and believes that unless I I am on a particular 5opic I should not speak about certain crimes. I only said channel more of your energy to a particular place. I am sure you do not think people don't get told not to waste energy on a particular issue but rather channel it to another place where it is needed most? Do you suppose those being instructed would sound inteligent if they reply with ehn, this is play time why don't you wait till I am reading before you ask me to channel more energy into my study?
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by chuksdavid28(m): 7:12am On Aug 16, 2017
stephleena:
just imagine,useless gay with a dry ass,looking like dried firewood.. na to plank,him balls,and Bleep his loosened ass with sticks..
that's some hardcore sh+t ma'am
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 16, 2017
delishpot:

You are the one doing the comparison of justice and believes that unless I I am on a particular 5opic I should not speak about certain crimes. I only said channel more of your energy to a particular place. I am sure you do not think people don't get told not to waste energy on a particular issue but rather channel it to another place where it is needed most? Do you suppose those being instructed would sound inteligent if they reply with ehn, this is play time why don't you wait till I am reading before you ask me to channel more energy into my study?
Madam, I wonder what energy you have seen in Gay condemnation. People condemn other crimes. I won't go on their thread to tell them to channel their energy into condemning some other crime because I feel the crime being discussed is not a crime but according to the laws of the land, it clearly is. One is advised to channel energy into something more productive as the other may not be. Are you saying condemning a crime according to the laws of the land isn't worth it. Gay men rape people, Gay men assault. Rape is not peculiar to a particular sexual orientation. Stop allowing your hate for men interfere proper thinking/judgmental skills

1 Like

Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 16, 2017
masonkz:

Goodluck proving that.

SMH. You all will keep chasing shadows.
it remains a crime... are you Gay, so I can get you arrested ASAP. It remains a crime in the country you live.... respect that! What shadow or you are the one living in misery!
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by handsyrex(m): 9:45am On Aug 16, 2017
dainformant:
Just when we thought we've seen it all. Early this morning, a cab driver and a gay passenger were spotted in a heated argument with each other opposite a total filling station in Wuse, Zone 4, around Febson Hotel in Abuja. According to a report by OakTv, the gay passenger usually dresses and move around as a lady especially at night in a bid to make both ends meet.

According to him, he said this is his business;” I dey f*ck for y*nsh, then they f*ck me for y*nsh, Na man I be, Na my business, I no dey shame”.

The cab driver, who simply identifies himself as Israel said “the guy stopped me, he told me I should take him to heritage and we agreed on N500 for the fare. Later he said he wanted to sit in the front and I allowed him.At the front, he started touching me, he said everywhere dry, make I go feel you?

I agreed to go with him to Zone 4, unknown to him I already knew he is a man. When we got to zone 4, he wanted to run then I grabbed him and he bit me in return.”

Their uproar attracted huge passersby that decided to intervene in the subject matter.

Getting to discover what transpired between them, the angry crowd unleashed severe terror on him before the Nigerian Police came to rescue him.

According to Israel, while he was been hauled away, “He (gay passenger) talk say no minister wey no know am, say na only call I go make then go leave”

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/gay-passenger-tries-to-seduce-taxi-driver-in-abuja.html

Credit; OakTvOnline

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCjWwSxo144

Somehow I pity these "head-less" dudes who take a fancy to a fellow gee. How can a normal person not know the way to poo and the way to pleasure?
With due respect to the Creator, nothing compares to the pleasure inside a woman's body and I mean it...
Yea, I have not (and will never) try a man's arse but I'm so convinced there's no reason to try that.
Women are not just beautiful, their dentition is perfect with tiny teeth in their mouths, their bodies are so succulent you just don't want to stop, their boobs are wow, their pussy is warm and wet and sweet...
What about their moans?
Pitch perfect and lovely to the ears...
Gays are dammed forever....
From here until the hereafter...
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 16, 2017
majekdom2:
it remains a crime... are you Gay, so I can get you arrested ASAP. It remains a crime in the country you live.... respect that! What shadow or you are the one living in misery!

Ok. I am gay. Come and arrest me. I'm waiting.

Since you're that jobless.
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 16, 2017
handsyrex:

Somehow I pity these "head-less" dudes who take a fancy to a fellow gee. How can a normal person not know the way to poo and the way to pleasure?
With due respect to the Creator, nothing compares to the pleasure inside a woman's body and I mean it...
Yea, I have not (and will never) try a man's arse but I'm so convinced there's no reason to try that.
Women are not just beautiful, their dentition is perfect with tiny teeth in their mouths, their bodies are so succulent you just don't want to stop, their boobs are wow, their pussy is warm and wet and sweet...
What about their moans?
Pitch perfect and lovely to the ears...
Gays are dammed forever....
From here until the hereafter...

Get over it. Some guys aren't attracted to all that. undecided
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 16, 2017
majekdom2:
Madam, I wonder what energy you have seen in Gay condemnation. People condemn other crimes. I won't go on their thread to tell them to channel their energy into condemning some other crime because I feel the crime being discussed is not a crime but according to the laws of the land, it clearly is. One is advised to channel energy into something more productive as the other may not be. Are you saying condemning a crime according to the laws of the land isn't worth it. Gay men rape people, Gay men assault. Rape is not peculiar to a particular sexual orientation. Stop allowing your hate for men interfere proper thinking/judgmental skills

@bold. If there are gay men that rape and assault people, then that is where the crime is. Because those ones are rapists, just like there are heterosexuals that are rapists too. But saying it's a crime that someone is gay is rubbish when the person hasn't committed a crime. As far as whatever he's doing with someone is is consensual, it is no one's business.

1 Like

Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 16, 2017
masonkz:

@bold. If there are gay men that rape and assault people, then that is where the crime is. Because those ones are rapists, just like there are heterosexuals that are rapists too. But saying it's a crime that someone is gay is rubbish when the person hasn't committed a crime. As far as whatever he's doing with someone is is consensual, it is no one's business.
then a father having a consensual sexual relationship with his daughters is no crime too.. what do you say?
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 16, 2017
majekdom2:
then a father having a consensual sexual relationship with his daughters is no crime too.. what do you say?

How many cases have you seen where the daughters actually enjoy having sex with their father?
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 16, 2017
masonkz:

How many cases have you seen where the daughters actually enjoy having sex with their father?
grin what sillyness. sillyness. I just put consensual. Does it have to be enjoyed. what you say about that?
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 16, 2017
majekdom2:
grin what sillyness. sillyness. I just put consensual. Does it have to be enjoyed. what you say about that?

Fine. Lemme rephrase. How many consensual father-daughter sexual relationships have you heard about?
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 16, 2017
masonkz:

Fine. Lemme rephrase. How many consensual father-daughter sexual relationships have you heard about?
it is not about how many. I have heard few. Homosexualism started with 2 males, didn't it? Now answer the former question.
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 16, 2017
majekdom2:
it is not about how many. I have heard few. Homosexualism started with 2 males, didn't it? Now answer the former question.

LOL. I don't see it as a criminal offense. If they've both decided to keep doing their stuffs then it's none of my business, and it's none of the state's business either. Neither do I think they should be paraded nor beaten and stoned.
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by delishpot: 11:23am On Aug 16, 2017
majekdom2:

Madam? Madam is a good start Sir cool. I love to reciprocate discipline.
Hate for men? I tell you even our sons are falling victims these days. Just a few days ago a 9 year old boy was raped to death. I speak for them too. The sooner we start removing gender bias from our instinct the better life would be for us all. On NL I do not give priority to any gender neither do I care what gender I am addressed. I say things as they are in reality. Some uptight one sided men may hate my POV buy I don't mind it.
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 16, 2017
delishpot:

Madam? Madam is a good start. Hate for men? I tell you even our sons are falling victims these days. Just a few days ago a 9 year old boy was raped to death. I speak for them too. The sooner we start removing gender bias from our instinct the better life would be for us all. On NL I do not give priority to any gender neither do I care what gender I am addressed. I say things as they are in reality. Some uptight one sided men may hate my POV buy I don't mind it.
. Yea, so condemn a forms of crime according to the laws of the land and not advise one to channel energy on another because you feel it is no crime. Thats t point! Thnks
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 16, 2017
masonkz:

LOL. I don't see it as a criminal offense. If they've both decided to keep doing their stuffs then it's none of my business, and it's none of the state's business either. Neither do I think they should be paraded nor beaten and stoned.

Good for you.. we all know what your thoughts are. If you feel it is OK, you won't come saying how many or if it was enjoyed. Well homosexualism remains a crime in Nigeria.. period!
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by delishpot: 11:31am On Aug 16, 2017
majekdom2:
. Yea, so condemn a forms of crime according to the laws of the land and not advise one to channel energy on another because you feel it is no crime. Thats t point! Thnks

Whatever at least I said my piece. Thanks to you too.
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 16, 2017
majekdom2:
Good for you.. we all know what your thoughts are. If you feel it is OK, you won't come saying how many or if it was enjoyed. Well homosexualism remains a crime in Nigeria.. period!

Again, goodluck proving that in the court of law grin grin

Why do you think no one has been imprisoned since the bill was signed into law? grin

Keep chasing shadows.
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 16, 2017
delishpot:

Madam? Madam is a good start Sir cool. I love to reciprocate discipline.
Hate for men? I tell you even our sons are falling victims these days. Just a few days ago a 9 year old boy was raped to death. I speak for them too. The sooner we start removing gender bias from our instinct the better life would be for us all. On NL I do not give priority to any gender neither do I care what gender I am addressed. I say things as they are in reality. Some uptight one sided men may hate my POV buy I don't mind it.

@bold, that is rape, which is obviously a crime. Same thing applies to heterosexuals who rape young girls. both should be incur the death penalty for all I care as no one deserves that. However, leave consensual adults alone.
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 16, 2017
masonkz:

Again, goodluck proving that in the court of law grin grin

Why do you think no one has been imprisoned since the bill was signed into law? grin

Keep chasing shadows.
It is not compulsory I see them in prisons. I am happy they are afraid, ashamed an many can't come publicly to admit they are gay. grin
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by chiamaka4g: 12:18pm On Aug 16, 2017
You are right. Even kids have taken to the act not because they were born gay like the gays believe but one uncle or the other have defiled them.

IamaNigerianGuy:
Where are the gay lovers and defenders on naira land ? Come out of your holes and come defend one of your own.
Rubbish.

Beware, these homosexual perverts are very many in Abuja.

One evening I was swimming alone in a private pool in an estate when a guy came into the pool. I didn't pay him any notice despite his attempts to attract attention by swimming close to me and making occasional comments. He was acting with untoward familiarity and making me uncomfortable, but at the time, I did not pay much heed to my intuition.
After about half an hour, he came out of the pool(this was about 8pm) and by God I swear this nigga was as nak.e.d as the day he was born, with his big wet plantain hanging out in front of him. Till today I have no idea when he removed his trunks in the water. He then proceeded to sashay to a deck chair and get a towel making sure he showed me his disgusting behind.
I waited until the animal was gone then jumped out of the pool, covered myself with the blood of Jesus!(and I'm not even very religious)
I never entered that pool again.
Abuja is sin city. I can fill pages with things I have seen and heard there. There are many perverts in that town.
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 16, 2017
masonkz:

Get over it. Some guys aren't attracted to all that. undecided
shuuuuuuut up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'I Sleep With Seven Men Daily' – 18-Year-Old Human Trafficking Victim / Indian Man Cuts Off His Wife's Head & Carries It To Police Station For Cheating / 3-Year-Old Chimamanda Is Missing (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.