Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,486 members, 7,854,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:49 AM

Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) (60566 Views)

Civil Defence Officer Kills A Driver In Abia During Lockdown (Graphic Photo) / Shooting In South Africa As Tanzanian Drug Dealer Kills Taxi Driver (Photos) / Hairdresser Tries To Pullout The Hair She Made For A Slay Queen Who Couldn't Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by call4shola(m): 2:05pm On Aug 16, 2017
Guy u don go C**** grin grin grin grin grin cool your comment got me laughing really hard. The gay dud needs some sense slapped into his skul. Iranu, abasha...

IffaCatchYouEhn:
I just can't imaqine myself banging a fellow male.

The moans go be like.

(Deep voice) Hmmm. Hmmm. Hmmmm.

Oya fvck me hard before I slap you.

Go Deeper idiot

(Deeper voice) Fvck me harder dude grin grin. undecided
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 2:14pm On Aug 16, 2017
call4shola:
Guy u don go C**** grin grin grin grin grin cool your comment got me laughing really hard. The gay dud needs some sense slapped into his skul. Iranu, abasha...

Lol grin
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by handsyrex(m): 4:49pm On Aug 16, 2017
masonkz:

Get over it. Some guys aren't attracted to all that. undecided
Hence, their headless status....
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by Eniolajay1519: 5:01pm On Aug 16, 2017
MrSly:

Shut your treacherous mouth. In the beginning God created them male and female. NOT MAN TO MAN!

stop insulting people. you don't have to condemn and insult people simply because they support gays. Gay guys have the right to live their lives as they so choose. I speak for gays all the time. #istandwithgay, #letmebeme.
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by Eniolajay1519: 5:11pm On Aug 16, 2017
goldedprince:
dude wanted to feel his banana. put him in prison let him enjoy bananas for the rest of his life
Are you actually wishing that government put this guy in prison? Do you know what it means to be imprisoned and be held against one's will just because one is gay? How can Nigeria progress socially if she keeps persecuting law-abiding citizens just because they are gay! This is most unfair and wicked... #istandwithgay, #letmebeme.
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by goldedprince: 5:21pm On Aug 16, 2017
Eniolajay1519:

Are you actually wishing that government put this guy in prison? Do you know what it means to be imprisoned and be held against one's will just because one is gay? How can Nigeria progress socially if she keeps persecuting law-abiding citizens just because they are gay! This is most unfair and wicked... #istandwithgay, #letmebeme.
why must we be copying the west. why cant the west copy us. how will we move forward copying the west.
how will we move forward inserting our dicks into shitholes?

1 Like

Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by Eniolajay1519: 5:34pm On Aug 16, 2017
majekdom2:
It is not compulsory I see them in prisons. I am happy they are afraid, ashamed an many can't come publicly to admit they are gay. grin
I don't agree with you. There are many gay who are so proud to be gay, but are justifiably afraid to come out because of the highly oppressive anti gay law. #istandwithgay, #letmebeme.
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 16, 2017
Eniolajay1519:

I don't agree with you. There are many gay who are so proud to be gay, but are justifiably afraid to come out because of the highly oppressive anti gay law. #istandwithgay, #letmebeme.
tongue that's exactly my point.hehehehehehehehehe. Remain in silence or your bones be broken grin
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 16, 2017
Eniolajay1519:

why should I be in jail the because I want to sniff cocaine...morals and ethics are one of the basics of existence, we should stop allowing our sentiments rule us. FYI, homosexualism is a crime in Nigeria
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 16, 2017
handsyrex:

Hence, their headless status....

Headless how?
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by Eniolajay1519: 8:37pm On Aug 16, 2017
majekdom2:
tongue that's exactly my point.hehehehehehehehehe. Remain in silence or your bones be broken grin
We shall overcome someday! #istandwithgay, #letmebeme.
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by Eniolajay1519: 8:42pm On Aug 16, 2017
majekdom2:
why should I be in jail the because I want to sniff cocaine...morals and ethics are one of the basics of existence, we should stop allowing our sentiments rule us. FYI, homosexualism is a crime in Nigeria
Homosexuality is a crime in Nigeria because our government chose to criminalize it. That decision is most insensitive of our government... #istandwithgay, #letmebeme.
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by MrSly(m): 10:25pm On Aug 16, 2017
Eniolajay1519:

stop insulting people. you don't have to condemn and insult people simply because they support gays. Gay guys have the right to live their lives as they so choose. I speak for gays all the time. #istandwithgay, #letmebeme.
Pls stay clear from my post. Even fowls know it is male to female. Plants observe that singular fundamental principle. Here is someone standing with psychologically and mentally challenged people that call themselves gay.

1 Like

Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by handsyrex(m): 11:14am On Aug 17, 2017
masonkz:

Headless how?
I'm sure you are one gay dude meaning, you are headless... Come out of the closet and have raw fire burn your bum
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 17, 2017
handsyrex:

I'm sure you are one gay dude meaning, you are headless...
Come out of the closet and have raw fire burn your bum

I'm out of the closet. Anything?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Two Fake Soldiers Rape Teenager In Lagos (photo) / Kidnapper Forced To Wake Girl Up After Hypnotizing Her For Rituals. Photos/Video / Court Sentences Rahmon Adedoyin To Death By Hanging Over Adegoke's Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.