Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,385 members, 7,819,394 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Tension! Biafra Secret Service Training With N/D Guys,send Strong Warnin Buratai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension! Biafra Secret Service Training With N/D Guys,send Strong Warnin Buratai (5819 Views)

Breaking: United States of America Send Strong Warning To INEC / Watch Video Of APC Scanty Rally, Lagosians Today Send Strong Signals To APC. / BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tension! Biafra Secret Service Training With N/D Guys,send Strong Warnin Buratai by AmadiAba: 5:23pm On Aug 15, 2017
This is happening now...

See the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwBXwyW5K-8

http://igberetvnews.com/422729/download-video-biafra-secret-service-training/

Also in the News:

IF YOU CAN'T LAST 2MINS OR WATERY SPERM, TRY BITTERKOLA + WATERMELON SEED (EVERY MAN NEEDS THIS!)

>>> http://igberetvnews.com/420277/bitterkola-watermelon-seed-every-man/

Thank me later...

Face of Igbere (FOI) 2017 ...REGISTRATION OPENS AUGUST 15
Details >>> http://igberetvnews.com/421864/registration-for-face-of-igbere-2017-opens/

Event Sponsored by Alex Ikwechegh Mascot

More Sponsors Wanted...
Re: Tension! Biafra Secret Service Training With N/D Guys,send Strong Warnin Buratai by Josephjnr(m): 5:24pm On Aug 15, 2017
I laugh in Igbo,kpokpokpokpo!
Re: Tension! Biafra Secret Service Training With N/D Guys,send Strong Warnin Buratai by kettykin: 5:27pm On Aug 15, 2017
let this people not resort to war without the support of America, britain , russia , Germanyu and china otherwise the useless foools in uniforms will starve another 30 Million people to death and be claiming heroes of war

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension! Biafra Secret Service Training With N/D Guys,send Strong Warnin Buratai by ProWalker: 5:29pm On Aug 15, 2017
grin grin
Is there any space for these folks in Nollywood?,

8 Likes

Re: Tension! Biafra Secret Service Training With N/D Guys,send Strong Warnin Buratai by ProWalker: 5:32pm On Aug 15, 2017
kettykin:
let this people not resort to war without the support of America, britain , russia , Germanyu and china otherwise the useless foools in uniforms will starve another 30 Million people to death and be claiming heroes of war

Why would you want to go to war when you are not self sufficient in food?
How is gbagada today?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension! Biafra Secret Service Training With N/D Guys,send Strong Warnin Buratai by MEILYN(m): 5:35pm On Aug 15, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Tension! Biafra Secret Service Training With N/D Guys,send Strong Warnin Buratai by ajigiteri(m): 5:44pm On Aug 15, 2017
So these are the set of clowns that want to face buratashi boys. Seriously theses guys can't even face Lagos OPC. Set of maltruitreated insane sacrificial goats.

9 Likes

Re: Tension! Biafra Secret Service Training With N/D Guys,send Strong Warnin Buratai by ZombieTAMER: 5:50pm On Aug 15, 2017
ajigiteri:
So these are the set of clowns that want to face buratashi boys. Seriously theses guys can't even face Lagos PIC. Set of maltruitreated insane sacrificial goats.
Jealousy kills faster than buhari

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tension! Biafra Secret Service Training With N/D Guys,send Strong Warnin Buratai by Mbeki: 5:58pm On Aug 15, 2017
See what Buhari has caused. If he didn't arrest Nnamdi Kanu, all these nonsense won't be happening. They have failed to provide education. These guys have been promised top position and salary in an imaginary Biafra Army. If they have serious jobs, they won't line up in black outfits like undertakers in a burial ceremony rehearsing this comedy.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tension! Biafra Secret Service Training With N/D Guys,send Strong Warnin Buratai by xangerar: 5:59pm On Aug 15, 2017
Why are my people behaving this so badly?

7 Likes

Re: Tension! Biafra Secret Service Training With N/D Guys,send Strong Warnin Buratai by ajigiteri(m): 6:32pm On Aug 15, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

Jealousy kills faster than buhari
Pls can you tell me exactly what I am jealous of
1. The fact that you guys don't know your origin and you are forcing yourself on Israel
2. No other tribe is ready and will ever team up with you to rule this country
3. The fact that you are the most disunited group in africa, ipods, massob, avengers, autonomous communities everywhere, you have apga, you are in pdp, you are in apc, you want biafra, you want regional autonomy, you want ministerial position, you want presidential slot in 2019.
3. Your men are slaughtered every day in Asia for drug related offences.
4. The hausa have given you altimatum to leave their land or else you will die by Oct. 1
Bro I can go on and on.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tension! Biafra Secret Service Training With N/D Guys,send Strong Warnin Buratai by Saintsquare(m): 6:41pm On Aug 15, 2017
This is good lol at least all the online e Biafran warriors can show case there strength by joining this soldiers hahahahaha omg joblessness is a disease walahi ...see people husband, father and grandfather

12 Likes

Re: Tension! Biafra Secret Service Training With N/D Guys,send Strong Warnin Buratai by conductor1010: 6:54pm On Aug 15, 2017
lalasticlala

6 Likes

Re: Tension! Biafra Secret Service Training With N/D Guys,send Strong Warnin Buratai by Sagay212: 6:55pm On Aug 15, 2017
Ogbunigwe ballistic ipod piggy soldiers....LMAO

14 Likes

Re: Tension! Biafra Secret Service Training With N/D Guys,send Strong Warnin Buratai by uwa1(m): 7:05pm On Aug 15, 2017
Make una kontinue.... Na APC and Buhari cause am...

1 Like

Re: Tension! Biafra Secret Service Training With N/D Guys,send Strong Warnin Buratai by GoldNiagara(m): 7:19pm On Aug 15, 2017
kikikikikikiki. Buratai pro force still sell hard wares.
Re: Tension! Biafra Secret Service Training With N/D Guys,send Strong Warnin Buratai by limeta(f): 7:19pm On Aug 15, 2017
Play time is over
I feel no pain for Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Tension! Biafra Secret Service Training With N/D Guys,send Strong Warnin Buratai by GoldNiagara(m): 7:19pm On Aug 15, 2017
kikikikikikiki. Buratai pro force still sells hard wares.
Re: Tension! Biafra Secret Service Training With N/D Guys,send Strong Warnin Buratai by CrtlAltDel: 7:23pm On Aug 15, 2017
Hehehehe…. At the end of the day, these Idiots Pigs Of Biafra will end up same way grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5808335_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

11 Likes

Re: Tension! Biafra Secret Service Training With N/D Guys,send Strong Warnin Buratai by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 15, 2017
do not underrate your opponent. d are of war is no longer face to face. there are many versions of war and if you do not understand that the battle is even. u r making a mistake. buratai dis buratai dat. i just laugh because when this whole thint starts, nigeria will drawn. cameroon will be so happy to help end nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension! Biafra Secret Service Training With N/D Guys,send Strong Warnin Buratai by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 15, 2017
do u know how many countries are tired of nigeria? do your research. but let me helo you.
1. south africa.. (very very very tired)
2. cameroon (very very tired)
3. senegal( very tired)
4. ghana ( ttired)
5. israel (very very very tired)
6. iran (very very very very very tired)
7. u.s.a (tired)
8. russia (tired)
9. tanzania (very very tired

feel free to add yours

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension! Biafra Secret Service Training With N/D Guys,send Strong Warnin Buratai by tsdarkside(m): 7:33pm On Aug 15, 2017
G4JEEZUS:
do not underrate your opponent. d are of war is no longer face to face. there are many versions of war and if you do not understand that the battle is even. u r making a mistake. buratai dis buratai dat. i just laugh because when this whole thint starts, nigeria will drawn. cameroon will be so happy to help end nigeria

we will take out cameroon too......

we have the numbers...if we declare general mobilization,practicaly all northern youths will join the nigerian army...and them the northerners dont like cameroonians atal atal...northerners see cameroonians practicaly as igbos that speak french...

3 Likes

Re: Tension! Biafra Secret Service Training With N/D Guys,send Strong Warnin Buratai by BAILMONEY: 7:46pm On Aug 15, 2017
AmadiAba:
This is happening now...

See the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwBXwyW5K-8

http://igberetvnews.com/422729/download-video-biafra-secret-service-training/

Also in the News:

IF YOU CAN'T LAST 2MINS OR WATERY SPERM, TRY BITTERKOLA + WATERMELON SEED (EVERY MAN NEEDS THIS!)

>>> http://igberetvnews.com/420277/bitterkola-watermelon-seed-every-man/

Thank me later...

Face of Igbere (FOI) 2017 ...REGISTRATION OPENS AUGUST 15
Details >>> http://igberetvnews.com/421864/registration-for-face-of-igbere-2017-opens/

Event Sponsored by Alex Ikwechegh Mascot

More Sponsors Wanted...
WE NEED SOME HERE IN LAGOS AMADI
Re: Tension! Biafra Secret Service Training With N/D Guys,send Strong Warnin Buratai by conductor1010: 7:48pm On Aug 15, 2017
[s]
Sagay212:
Ogbunigwe ballistic ipod piggy soldiers....LMAO
[/s]
Pigs? We all know the only origin of pigs cheesy cheesy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tension! Biafra Secret Service Training With N/D Guys,send Strong Warnin Buratai by StarOfDavid(m): 7:57pm On Aug 15, 2017
Do you remember this video? some people see it as a joke. They dont know what is coming is bigger than they can ever imagine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZAD1wS-VBU

1 Like

Re: Tension! Biafra Secret Service Training With N/D Guys,send Strong Warnin Buratai by AAinEqGuinea: 8:01pm On Aug 15, 2017
Brave men

7 Likes

Re: Tension! Biafra Secret Service Training With N/D Guys,send Strong Warnin Buratai by oyatz(m): 8:43pm On Aug 15, 2017
Who is suppose to feed the masses during war?

kettykin:
Re: Tension! Biafra Secret Service Training With N/D Guys,send Strong Warnin Buratai by dreamwords: 9:05pm On Aug 15, 2017
once its Biafra, skull miners will full thread,

6 Likes

Re: Tension! Biafra Secret Service Training With N/D Guys,send Strong Warnin Buratai by obyrich(m): 9:18pm On Aug 15, 2017
What a comic relief!
Re: Tension! Biafra Secret Service Training With N/D Guys,send Strong Warnin Buratai by adexdon(m): 9:34pm On Aug 15, 2017
KANU is like empty barrel dt make a noise

1 Like

Re: Tension! Biafra Secret Service Training With N/D Guys,send Strong Warnin Buratai by ajigiteri(m): 11:21pm On Aug 15, 2017
toofit007:
and you think that is all of them? am laughing at you. pray hard bro for what is ahead is more disastrous than what your seeing now I can assure you. we came fully prepared for this struggle and I will not say more than this.
Let's join hands together and prevent this war. It wouldn't be in anybody's interest its just that one party will have more casualty than other. Theres should be another way, we only know the beginning of a war no one knows the end. 70 percent of nigerians arm force are made up of the northerners, this formation was built for years, no matter how hard you prepare you can't outclass the arm forces. Your leader nnamdi kanu is only a verbal soldier and online warlord. Warfare is beyond big mouth. If Nigeria should go to war today it won't directly affect me, i am well settled far away from the Sahara but I have Ibo friends in the east whose lives I cherish as mine. Most of you guys singing war songs online would not be there to fight.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Niger Delta Group Tackles Buhari Over Nigeria’s Worsening Economic Situation / 2019: Buhari, Atiku Not Options For Nigerians – Junaid Mohammed / Factors Promoting Insecurity In Nigeria(gst111: Use Of Engish)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.