Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,174 members, 7,811,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Maximum Respect To Yorubas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maximum Respect To Yorubas (5791 Views)

Maximum Respect For Kaduna State / Osinbajo Shows Respect To Alaafin At Ajimobi's 70th Dinner Party / Show More Respect To Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Tells Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maximum Respect To Yorubas by ngadaAwo: 11:01pm On Feb 23, 2019
from information reaching me, Yorubas impressed me very well by making sure that they don't massively voted that abomination in aso rock.

the truth is that no sane person will ever support the illiterate terrorist incompetent charlatan called buhari

for those attaching sentiments to this
Igbos didn't vote for Atiku because of obi infact even if Atiku chose Satan as vp igbos will still vote against Buhari
it's nothing personal that's how much we hate incompetency

once again respect to my Yoruba friends
God bless omoluabis (real omoluabis)

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Maximum Respect To Yorubas by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 23, 2019
Thank you jare. Those of us who shoned sentiments and bigotry of all sort knew why we voted Atiku. I've received several attacks from gullible and myopic yoruba youths who cant see beyond their noses here but who cares? With what happened today in lagos alone, I've been vindicated on my stance on the APC as a party of thuggery.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Maximum Respect To Yorubas by IBBG(m): 11:09pm On Feb 23, 2019
Lets continue to observe the results as it trickles in

1 Like

Re: Maximum Respect To Yorubas by Omololu001: 11:13pm On Feb 23, 2019
awelekiti:
Thank you jare. Those of us who shoned sentiments and bigotry of all sort knew why we voted Atiku. I've received several attacks from gullible and myopic yoruba youths who cant see beting their noses here but who cares? With what today in lagos alone, I've been vindicated on my stance on the APC as a party of thuggery.
as for me, only a foolish person will say buhari/APC is a failure and then vote atiku/PDP.

Are there no other candidates/parties?

The PDP failed and looted this country from 1999-2015, the people that failed Nigerians and looted this country resources are still in the PDP, so on what basis should a person vote for PDP.

Anybody that says buhari is a failure and then vote atiku is a foolish person.

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Maximum Respect To Yorubas by Omololu001: 11:13pm On Feb 23, 2019
I voted sowore and I have no regret about it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maximum Respect To Yorubas by ngadaAwo: 11:15pm On Feb 23, 2019
awelekiti:
Thank you jare. Those of us who shoned sentiments and bigotry of all sort knew why we voted Atiku. I've received several attacks from gullible and myopic yoruba youths who cant see beting their noses here but who cares? With what today in lagos alone, I've been vindicated on my stance on the APC as a party of thuggery.
God bless you

this was my stand since
i used to tell them that Yorubas may pull a surprise but most of them taught that everyone will be Tinubu's slave or think like bigots like them

i hope this election humbles them

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maximum Respect To Yorubas by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 23, 2019
Omololu001:
as for me, only a foolish person will say buhari/APC is a failure and then vote atiku/PDP.

The PDP failed and looted this country from 1999-2015, the people that failed Nigerians and looted this country resources are still in the PDP, so on what basis should a person vote for PDP.

Thank you, mister Wiseman. O maa to ye e

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maximum Respect To Yorubas by 3rdeyeNigeria: 11:15pm On Feb 23, 2019
awelekiti:
True true you have been vindicated.
You rightly and confidently predicted that Yoruba's would Vote for Atiku.
Much respect and honour to you.

This shows that majority of nairaland Yorubas are either not real or have no real life.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Maximum Respect To Yorubas by ngadaAwo: 11:16pm On Feb 23, 2019
Omololu001:

Nope we're just being realistic
truth is that pdp is far billion miles better than apc

kiss the truth

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Maximum Respect To Yorubas by ngadaAwo: 11:18pm On Feb 23, 2019
Omololu001:
I voted sowore and I have no regret about it.
i won't condemn your choice bro but fact is that those sowore people including sowore himself are those guys that campaigned and voted for Buhari in 2015 but are ashamed to admit to their mistakes in 2019 hence they choose the impossible part as atonement for their errors grin

5 Likes

Re: Maximum Respect To Yorubas by mycar: 11:18pm On Feb 23, 2019
That's what enlightenment and progressiveness cone with.
Politicians are after their own pockets, I hope Atiku wins to teach politicians and security agencies lessons.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maximum Respect To Yorubas by Guestlander: 11:18pm On Feb 23, 2019
ngadaAwo:

kiss the truth

PDP is a party of thieves. The verdict is here, any campaign now is medicine after death.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maximum Respect To Yorubas by StOla: 11:19pm On Feb 23, 2019
Omololu001:

Only you have spoken like a true patriot.

Others are rotten party sycophants.

If I will discard APC, it will not be to return to a rotten vomit called PDP, but to continue aiming towards perfection as opposed to a 16yr certified failure.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maximum Respect To Yorubas by ngadaAwo: 11:21pm On Feb 23, 2019
Guestlander:

PDP is a party of thieves. The verdict is here, any campaign now is medicine after death.
sure we're already seeing the results

aren't you seeing it too grin

2 Likes

Re: Maximum Respect To Yorubas by Omololu001: 11:22pm On Feb 23, 2019
ngadaAwo:

kiss the truth
in terms of infrastructure, is it GEJ, yaradua or GEJ the has outperformed PMB?

1 Like

Re: Maximum Respect To Yorubas by mycar: 11:22pm On Feb 23, 2019
Guestlander:

You are getting it wrong, try to be sincere with yourself for once, APC are also made up thieves, the only difference is that PDP eat and share to the masses while APC eat alone in a coded manner. That I know for sure.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maximum Respect To Yorubas by globemoney: 11:23pm On Feb 23, 2019
There is nothing like maximum respect to yorubas.. Yorubas that voted against Buahri voted because of hunger... There is massive hunger in yorubaland.. It's a pity that Atiku who could have benefited from the revolt votes is not a sellable candidate, the votes would have been more.. The yorubas that are angry over the results are those under Tinubu payroll like odvanguard... It's about 2023.. Tinubu has lost his influence in yorubaland. 2023 will be massive..

Nigerians will have to manage Buhari for another 4 years.. tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Maximum Respect To Yorubas by ngadaAwo: 11:23pm On Feb 23, 2019
Omololu001:
in terms of infrastructure, is it GEJ, yaradua or GEJ the has outperformed PMB?
Buhari cannot even match Gej in any aspect grin
you know that and that's why you didn't vote him but since you're ashamed to admit your mistake you choose sowore to clear your guilty conscience cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Maximum Respect To Yorubas by Guestlander: 11:24pm On Feb 23, 2019
ngadaAwo:
sure we're already seeing the results

aren't you seeing it too grin

You are not seeing it my friend, give it a few hours more. No vacancy in Aso rock.
Re: Maximum Respect To Yorubas by Omololu001: 11:24pm On Feb 23, 2019
3rdeyeNigeria:

True true you have been vindicated.
You rightly and confidently predicted that Yoruba's would Vote for Atiku.
Much respect and honour to you.

This shows that majority of nairaland Yorubas are either not real or have no real life.
Any Yoruba man that told you buhari will win with a wide margin in the south west is just lying to himself.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maximum Respect To Yorubas by Warship: 11:25pm On Feb 23, 2019
Hunger has reset the brain of every wise Yoruba man to vote against Buhari.
If Buhari wins, hunger will bury Nigerians.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maximum Respect To Yorubas by ngadaAwo: 11:27pm On Feb 23, 2019
[s]
globemoney:
There is nothing like maximum respect to yorubas.. Yorubas that voted against Buahri voted because of hunger... There is massive hunger in yorubaland.. It's a pity that Atiku who could have benefited from the revolt votes is not a sellable candidate, the votes would have been more.. The yorubas that are angry over the results are those under Tinubu payroll like odvanguard... It's about 2023.. Tinubu has lost his influence in yorubaland. 2023 will be massive..

Nigerians will have to manage Buhari for another 4 years.. tongue tongue
[/s]
nope a new government will emerge and Obi is the VP cheesy

i taught you where romancing the Yorubas thinking they'll vote against Atiku all because of the hate you and your drunk bastard lazy gwavanor have for Obi

sorry you where disappointed
e go happen like blue film to you soon

ooohh it's almost 12am still waiting for your 7pm miracle results as you promised cheesy
onye uchu

2 Likes

Re: Maximum Respect To Yorubas by mycar: 11:27pm On Feb 23, 2019
StOla:

Only you have spoken like a true patriot.

Others are rotten party sycophants.

If I will discard APC, it will not be to return to a rotten vomit called PDP, but to continue aiming towards perfection as opposed to a 16yr certified failure.
PDP is a name of a political party and in Nigeria, cross carpeting into any political party is as simple as ABC, so forget your PDP and APC , its just a nomenclature. I am only interested in the individual as any politician can switch to any side that will favour him

7 Likes

Re: Maximum Respect To Yorubas by Omololu001: 11:27pm On Feb 23, 2019
ngadaAwo:
God bless you

this was my stand since
i used to tell them that Yorubas may pull a surprise but most of them taught that everyone will be Tinubu's slave or think like bigots like them

i hope this election humbles them
will you bet your money on it, Buhari will have majority of the votes in the South West?

Though the 2015 presidential election in the South West was peaceful. This 2019 election in the South west eh,especially Lagos own is crazy in one or two LG
Re: Maximum Respect To Yorubas by ngadaAwo: 11:27pm On Feb 23, 2019
Guestlander:

You are not seeing it my friend, give it a few hours more. No vacancy in Aso rock.
you mean no vacancy in Daura
i concur cool

1 Like

Re: Maximum Respect To Yorubas by ngadaAwo: 11:29pm On Feb 23, 2019
Omololu001:
will you bet your money on it, Buhari will have majority of the votes in the South West?

Though the 2015 presidential election in the South West was peaceful. This 2019 election in the South west eh,especially Lagos own is crazy in one or two LG
ohh lol like i said every sowore supporter is a Buharist fighting his conscience grin

5 Likes

Re: Maximum Respect To Yorubas by globemoney: 11:29pm On Feb 23, 2019
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]
[s]nope a new government will emerge and Obi is the VP cheesy

i taught you where romancing the Yorubas thinking they'll vote against Atiku all because of the hate you and your drunk bastard lazy gwavanor have for Obi

sorry you where disappointed
e go happen like blue film to you soon

ooohh it's almost 12am still waiting for your 7pm miracle results as you promised cheesy
onye uchu[/s]
This clown, the election has been won and lost, we are now waiting for Atiku's call.. Tell the lying crook peter obi to try contest in his progressive union
Re: Maximum Respect To Yorubas by Omololu001: 11:29pm On Feb 23, 2019
ngadaAwo:
Buhari cannot even match Gej in any aspect grin
you know that and that's why you didn't vote him but since you're ashamed to admit your mistake you choose sowore to clear your guilty conscience cheesy
Lol GEJ constructed the second Niger bridge grin he also constructed the east west road cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Maximum Respect To Yorubas by ngadaAwo: 11:30pm On Feb 23, 2019
mycar:

PDP is a name of a political party and in Nigeria, cross carpeting into any political party is as simple as ABC, so forget your PDP and APC , its just a nomenclature. I am only interested in the individual as any politician can switch to any side that will favour him
that's one thing they'll never understand grin

1 Like

Re: Maximum Respect To Yorubas by Guestlander: 11:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
mycar:

You are getting it wrong, try to be sincere with yourself for once, APC are also made up thieves, the only difference is that PDP eat and share to the masses while APC eat alone in a coded manner. That I know for sure.

Basically, you prefer the crumbs coming from the PDP? You prefer Dasuki type sharing? This is why the PDP will lose this election.

1 Like

Re: Maximum Respect To Yorubas by ngadaAwo: 11:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
[s]
globemoney:

This clown, the election has been won and lost, we are now waiting for Atiku's call.. Tell the lying crook peter obi to try contest in his progressive union
[/s]
lol still waiting for the 7pm results naa abi you no see am again

yes won by Peter obi
ibiano go vomit Buhari's money soon

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Election: INEC Extends The Time Of Closing Of Polls To 4:00pm / Lai Mohammed: How Digital Economy Sector Lifted Nigeria Out Of Recession In 2021 / AFAN To FG: Palliatives Not The Solution To Hunger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.