Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,662 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Charly Boy's Car Destroyed After Pro-Buhari Hoodlums Attack At Police Station - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charly Boy's Car Destroyed After Pro-Buhari Hoodlums Attack At Police Station (59783 Views)

Hoodlums Attack Imo Retirees During Protest Against Unpaid Pensions (photos) / Hoodlums Attack Agbaje’s Convoy In Lagos / Hoodlums Attack Atiku’s Wife In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy's Car Destroyed After Pro-Buhari Hoodlums Attack At Police Station by AzeezAbubakar1: 11:55pm On Aug 15, 2017
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy's Car Destroyed After Pro-Buhari Hoodlums Attack At Police Station by Bede2u(m): 12:55am On Aug 16, 2017
aribs:

No , I don't think people will get together just like that. u say Nigeria is peculiar. this may be true but its not the only country in the world with a diverse set of people speaking different tongues and with different religions. India is in a similar situation. different religions ,varying tribes. pray how does dividing really solve anything here? I am Yoruba . in the ethnic group, there are various subsets . you would have the same issue of one subset wanting to lord it over the others. in terms of economic viability, has anyone thought of how to create institutions for such a country. how will the new country not mirror the very evils you say you want to avoid by going separately? How then do you divide national assets in such a scenario? Are you willing to wage war to kill those who may oppose you? this utopian ideal of when we get our country, life will be so much better is not realistic. by all means I understand self determination is appropriate but let the true cost be taken into account also
Indians all speak hindi and 80% are of hindu religion. I live in a majority indian country so i know. China all speak mandarin and about 80% are Han chinese. America dont have diverse people who are extremely loyal to their country of origin. They have people who consider themselves america 1st. That was why obama emerged president in a majority white country and stayed 8yrs. U said u are yoruba.. i am igbo and believe me yorubas and igbos dont even mingle or live 2geda as nigerians abroad. Its usually each tribe to his own.. at least in the country i base. Ukraine broke 4rm russia and started to excel. Eritrea broke from ethiopia and started to excel. Singapore broke from malaysia and started to excel. Hausa fulanis reason like chadians and niger republicans not like southern nigerians... so coexisting wont happen anytime soon. Abroad hausas (the few based abroad) dont even mingle with d rest of nigerians. Believe me if odua nations comes and lagos as its capital, u will excel much more than nigeria has allowed u to or will allow u.
Re: Charly Boy's Car Destroyed After Pro-Buhari Hoodlums Attack At Police Station by aribs(m): 1:44am On Aug 16, 2017
Bede2u:
Indians all speak hindi and 80% are of hindu religion. I live in a majority indian country so i know. China all speak mandarin and about 80% are Han chinese. America dont have diverse people who are extremely loyal to their country of origin. They have people who consider themselves america 1st. That was why obama emerged president in a majority white country and stayed 8yrs. U said u are yoruba.. i am igbo and believe me yorubas and igbos dont even mingle or live 2geda as nigerians abroad. Its usually each tribe to his own.. at least in the country i base. Ukraine broke 4rm russia and started to excel. Eritrea broke from ethiopia and started to excel. Singapore broke from malaysia and started to excel. Hausa fulanis reason like chadians and niger republicans not like southern nigerians... so coexisting wont happen anytime soon. Abroad hausas (the few based abroad) dont even mingle with d rest of nigerians. Believe me if odua nations comes and lagos as its capital, u will excel much more than nigeria has allowed u to or will allow u.
Not sure where u got the 80 percent Hindu from as there are ethnic and religious minorities such as the Sikhs, Christians and moslems there. Your argument as u put it seems to imply there is a superior genre that kicks in once separation is complete. You mention Singapore. U had Lee Kwan Yeu there who laid these sound polices that made sure the country grew solidly . Pray, which among the elites u know right now of eastern Nigerian extraction will be able to formulate these policies? This is what i mean by building institutions or is independence gotten just for the sake of it ? How then would the new nation not dissolve into chaos? I live in the US and went to graduate school here . Even in conservative Texas where i schooled , we Nigerians from different tribes co existed peacefully. I have received and given assistance from igbos and other Nigerians and i am sure this is not unigue to me . U say Americans don't have loyalty to country of origin. Then u should see the stadiums packed full of Mexican Americans when the US plays Mexico. This as I said does not negate self determination but at what cost? Those who are directly affected what then happens to them ? How is it to be done to ensure this does not bring war and everyone s interest is carried along? What is there to make the country viable. This is not being emotional as I see emotion is high on all sides.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy's Car Destroyed After Pro-Buhari Hoodlums Attack At Police Station by hokafor(m): 2:26am On Aug 16, 2017
Charley man this is not good for your ego and reputation as an acclaimed area father, all those area boys around your area that use to be scared of u will start beating u up at any little provocation.all this Hausa boy don put sand for your garri

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy's Car Destroyed After Pro-Buhari Hoodlums Attack At Police Station by Kingspin(m): 2:58am On Aug 16, 2017
2face vs Charley boy rally. Nigerians are hypothesis.
Re: Charly Boy's Car Destroyed After Pro-Buhari Hoodlums Attack At Police Station by AzeezAbubakar1: 3:25am On Aug 16, 2017
[s]
CrtlAltDel:

I have disgraced and busted this NL 419 lies...He is a coward and lily livered Ip**G, he edited his comment and is now calling on the mods up and down grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5820775_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd
[/s]
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j obinoscopy
i hope you see the series of abuses from this lad
Re: Charly Boy's Car Destroyed After Pro-Buhari Hoodlums Attack At Police Station by Nobody: 3:30am On Aug 16, 2017
its a shame that it happened in front of a police station and the police couldnt do anything.
Re: Charly Boy's Car Destroyed After Pro-Buhari Hoodlums Attack At Police Station by RealNaijaQuin: 5:27am On Aug 16, 2017
Get your choice .com domain at N1,000
Contact me now >>> http://www.infoguideafrica.com/p/contact-us.html
Re: Charly Boy's Car Destroyed After Pro-Buhari Hoodlums Attack At Police Station by RZArecta(m): 5:50am On Aug 16, 2017
mrvitalis:
Obviously stage .... Charley boy has better car than this
there should be a limit to partisanship in any of our dealings. Somebody's car was destroyed at a police station by hoodlums and you say it was "staged", does that sound intelligent in your ear ? Ok, try this experiment. When next your vehicle is impounded or you're invited to Olu Obasanjo or mile one police station, pls destroy your car or hire people to destroy your car in the police premises. You APC people have tipped this country over the edge of a cliff, I just hope you got your own share of the 100 million Aisha shared to the Sai Baba protesters some days ago that led to this carnage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy's Car Destroyed After Pro-Buhari Hoodlums Attack At Police Station by Bede2u(m): 6:11am On Aug 16, 2017
aribs:

Not sure where u got the 80 percent Hindu from as there are ethnic and religious minorities such as the Sikhs, Christians and moslems there. Your argument as u put it seems to imply there is a superior genre that kicks in once separation is complete. You mention Singapore. U had Lee Kwan Yeu there who laid these sound polices that made sure the country grew solidly . Pray, which among the elites u know right now of eastern Nigerian extraction will be able to formulate these policies? This is what i mean by building institutions or is independence gotten just for the sake of it ? How then would the new nation not dissolve into chaos? I live in the US and went to graduate school here . Even in conservative Texas where i schooled , we Nigerians from different tribes co existed peacefully. I have received and given assistance from igbos and other Nigerians and i am sure this is not unigue to me . U say Americans don't have loyalty to country of origin. Then u should see the stadiums packed full of Mexican Americans when the US plays Mexico. This as I said does not negate self determination but at what cost? Those who are directly affected what then happens to them ? How is it to be done to ensure this does not bring war and everyone s interest is carried along? What is there to make the country viable. This is not being emotional as I see emotion is high on all sides.
1st of all there are many igbo elites capable of articulating a way forward for Biafra. Obj administrations's best performers were igbos... okonjo iweala, soludo, olisa agbokoba, pat utomi and many more. Ppl who would have been beter presidents dan yaradua or buhari if not for the type of country nigeria is. 2nd how would u knw if biafra would succeed b4 dividing? Hausa fulani's interest has been carried along long enof. Maybe time igbo interest is considered. While we are talking wat will make biafra viable, there is relatively stable power in small Togo and efficient police too
Re: Charly Boy's Car Destroyed After Pro-Buhari Hoodlums Attack At Police Station by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 16, 2017
ndcide:

So what's your point.

My point is that CB should have anticipated the attack .He should have cancelled it but thought the high number of traders would give him protection & support.
Re: Charly Boy's Car Destroyed After Pro-Buhari Hoodlums Attack At Police Station by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 16, 2017
aribs:

You are quite right. this protest and attack on peaceful protesters is disgraceful and should be condemned for what it is but then to be honest, even to the deaf and blind, it is obvious that the election wounds of 2015 are yet to heal which is sad. the vitriolic attacks on both sides of the divide have exacerbated the matter to the point of tension..If the separatist Kanu would want to take his campaign to the North, I am afraid he might begin something he would regret really. If he has police or guards, who would protect the average Igbo trader in the North who just wants to go about his business? I think it is time for laying aside these issues and having frank discussions on the way forward. I do not support the breakup of Nigeria as I see no value in it and I am yet to see a non-violent breakup in Africa (Eritrea and South Sudan as examples). This election is over people. Do not let those who seek to divide using ethnicity and religion destroy common values we hold dear. their kids and loved ones are here with me in the US and the West, living the best of lives with unfettered access to cash siphoned by their elitist politician parents. the ones that are in naija have visas on their passports and will take off if things go south. the ordinary Nigerian will be the refugee, the homeless starving ones... There is nothing that cannot be debated. Let peace reign

Thanks for the objective analysis.
Re: Charly Boy's Car Destroyed After Pro-Buhari Hoodlums Attack At Police Station by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 16, 2017
coolcatty:

U r an iddiot sha
Ibo.
Re: Charly Boy's Car Destroyed After Pro-Buhari Hoodlums Attack At Police Station by fabre4: 6:57am On Aug 16, 2017
Caustics:
shocked shocked shocked shocked I never knew this self acclaimed area fada was just a weakling and coward.

You are the bravest for hiding behind your keyboard. Ode

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy's Car Destroyed After Pro-Buhari Hoodlums Attack At Police Station by ndcide(m): 7:21am On Aug 16, 2017
babaolofin:

My point is that CB should have anticipated the attack .He should have cancelled it but thought the high number of traders would give him protection & support.

Anything can happen in a protest. You are either for it or you are not. Mind you, most major changes in the world happened because of protests and non was easy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy's Car Destroyed After Pro-Buhari Hoodlums Attack At Police Station by Abudu2000(m): 7:41am On Aug 16, 2017
Caustics:
shocked shocked shocked shocked I never knew this self acclaimed area fada was just a weakling and coward.
ur mumu done do naaaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy's Car Destroyed After Pro-Buhari Hoodlums Attack At Police Station by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:46am On Aug 16, 2017
babaolofin:
The first time I heard of Pro government protesters attacking anti government protesters was during GEJ. During the Oduah Gate scandal, Dino Melaye led Anti corruption network group in a protest rally, another pro government group came and attacked them, police also arrested Dino while his group was attacked. Dino is now a Senator I know he can never forget the incident. Later in the government, there was always pro government group attacking any anti government rally. It happened several times in Abuja, OPC held Lagos hostage for hours for Jonathan before election, they damaged so many things.

I condemn the attack on Charlie Boy. It is uncivilised & barbaric but it is also a warning to Kanu to forget his visit to Kaduna. Wuse market has the high population of traders who could have been useful to Charlie Boy but they know they are on strange land even if they control 80% of the asset in Abuja they don't own the land and Kanu & the comments of his brothers on nairaland have made any objective rally a tribal sensitive issue particularly in the North

Spot on.
Re: Charly Boy's Car Destroyed After Pro-Buhari Hoodlums Attack At Police Station by coolcatty: 7:53am On Aug 16, 2017
gawu1:

Just because he holds view contrary to yours? It's better you see a psychiatric before you condition degenerates beyond rehabilitation point. I believe you can still be rehab.

gawu1:

Just because he holds view contrary to yours? It's better you see a psychiatric before you condition degenerates beyond rehabilitation point. I believe you can still be rehab.

U r the one that needs to see a shrink for quoting me twice... Sick man
Re: Charly Boy's Car Destroyed After Pro-Buhari Hoodlums Attack At Police Station by donqx: 8:41am On Aug 16, 2017
and is naija worth dyin for
Re: Charly Boy's Car Destroyed After Pro-Buhari Hoodlums Attack At Police Station by DocHMD: 10:00am On Aug 16, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

u r among the 2nd class of people... no need to waste energy on u.

keep praying to Allah for your zoogeria. grin grin
Re: Charly Boy's Car Destroyed After Pro-Buhari Hoodlums Attack At Police Station by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 10:14am On Aug 16, 2017
DocHMD:

keep praying to Allah for your zoogeria. grin grin

shebi ur fada na goat for the zoo, unto say him dey use naira join.. unam ikot mkpo
Re: Charly Boy's Car Destroyed After Pro-Buhari Hoodlums Attack At Police Station by ephbe(m): 10:28am On Aug 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Such a jallopy.

Walahi, it was in his best interest that this junk was destroyed.

U called that car a jallopy, even if it were, wld u hv luvd it destroyed
Obviously u r an enemy of progress
Ahh ahh, am damn sure people lyk u wld almost kill to get a bicycle to ride u around town, wat rubbish
Get ur slf a car and get it destroyed and experience what it feels lyk to loose a car
Rubbish!!!
Re: Charly Boy's Car Destroyed After Pro-Buhari Hoodlums Attack At Police Station by aribs(m): 12:44pm On Aug 16, 2017
Bede2u:

1st of all there are many igbo elites capable of articulating a way forward for Biafra. Obj administrations's best performers were igbos... okonjo iweala, soludo, olisa agbokoba, pat utomi and many more. Ppl who would have been beter presidents dan yaradua or buhari if not for the type of country nigeria is. 2nd how would u knw if biafra would succeed b4 dividing? Hausa fulani's interest has been carried along long enof. Maybe time igbo interest is considered. While we are talking wat will make biafra viable, there is relatively stable power in small Togo and efficient police too
I have no doubt these are fine men and women .I have listened to them speak at different fora. However, politics is a different beast altogether. I am sure you do know that this new nation will need time, possibly a number of years before the right infrastructure can be put in place. Not going to be Eldorado immediately. What about the other points raised? even during the First Republic, the political elite in Nigeria (this cuts across all tribes)have continued to take the masses for a ride, it has always been us against them . They have kept us busy with issues such as tribe and religion as they struggle for access to the national.purse. they have created a beggar class (almajiri, political thugs, assassin's for hire ) out of the very people they were to protect. Nationhood is a messy business . As i said earlier, let the head lead the heart.
Re: Charly Boy's Car Destroyed After Pro-Buhari Hoodlums Attack At Police Station by Bede2u(m): 1:15pm On Aug 16, 2017
aribs:

I have no doubt these are fine men and women .I have listened to them speak at different fora. However, politics is a different beast altogether. I am sure you do know that this new nation will need time, possibly a number of years before the right infrastructure can be put in place. Not going to be Eldorado immediately. What about the other points raised? even during the First Republic, the political elite in Nigeria (this cuts across all tribes)have continued to take the masses for a ride, it has always been us against them . They have kept us busy with issues such as tribe and religion as they struggle for access to the national.purse. they have created a beggar class (almajiri, political thugs, assassin's for hire ) out of the very people they were to protect. Nationhood is a messy business . As i said earlier, let the head lead the heart.
The truth is that for some reason I am yet to understand fully, Yorubas and Hausas dont want Nigeria to divide. You are quick to call Igbos emotional but i knw one thing... ur not wanting to divide has a lot to do with oil... also igbos wanting to break away with Niger Delta also has a lot to do with oil. At the end of the day, its not because u love Igbos, Ijaws or one Nigeria
Re: Charly Boy's Car Destroyed After Pro-Buhari Hoodlums Attack At Police Station by aribs(m): 1:40pm On Aug 16, 2017
Bede2u:
The truth is that for some reason I am yet to understand fully, Yorubas and Hausas dont want Nigeria to divide. You are quick to call Igbos emotional but i knw one thing... ur not wanting to divide has a lot to do with oil... also igbos wanting to break away with Niger Delta also has a lot to do with oil. At the end of the day, its not because u love Igbos, Ijaws or one Nigeria
Just in case u don't know, there are those who do want a Yoruba republic among the yorubas. My argument goes for those who want that too..this oil u mention, other than the elites who have the wherewithal to invest in/Buy the oilfields ( which again cuts across), how has it impacted the average Joe on the streets of Osogbo, Awka, and Azare? The term emotional as used referees to all parties , not just Igbo...everyone needs to first stop this sheer absurdity, know the real enemies for who they are and begin to proffer solutions on a way out. If there is news of a potential war, you think those willing to invest will come to ND? Everyone loses here as I see it . Not worth it
Re: Charly Boy's Car Destroyed After Pro-Buhari Hoodlums Attack At Police Station by Lex11(m): 3:01pm On Aug 16, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANvzW_Uaaxw

Behaving like chimps is nothing human beings should aspire to. Ignorance/lack of education and lack of opportunities are primarily to blame... stemming from so called "leaders" who are more interested in enriching themselves at the expense of the masses... and ironically (because of ignorance), they are attacking a man who is championing a cause for better opportunities and a better environment for many, including them!

Pity!
Re: Charly Boy's Car Destroyed After Pro-Buhari Hoodlums Attack At Police Station by sapele914(m): 9:04pm On Aug 16, 2017
mrvitalis:
Obviously stage .... Charley boy has better car than this
Which car,Can Charley boy drive?i thought he was a motor cycle rider?or I believe the story says Charley boy destroys protesters car?
Re: Charly Boy's Car Destroyed After Pro-Buhari Hoodlums Attack At Police Station by NairaEffect(m): 11:05pm On Aug 17, 2017
Umargandu:
Na stone woooooh !!!!! I hope na bullet woooh!!!

Bullet fall on you there!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) / Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In / Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Welcomes Baby Boy After Years Of Marriage (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.