Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Did You Know Any Chelsea Fan 10 Years Ago? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Did You Know Any Chelsea Fan 10 Years Ago? (3048 Views)

Oliseh Advises Siasia: “Egypt Not As Good As They Were Years Ago" / FIFA Remembers Enyimba's Spectacular CAF Triumph 10 Years After / Chelsea Fan Tattoos Mikel Obi's Name On His Butt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Know Any Chelsea Fan 10 Years Ago? by Akolawole(m): 2:04pm On Feb 16, 2007
@Razoor Love

Let him react first then we know what to do.
Re: Did You Know Any Chelsea Fan 10 Years Ago? by akinalabi(m): 12:48am On Feb 17, 2007
You want to send girls?

They're welcome kiss.

Akin Alabi
http://talkpremiership..com

=
=
Re: Did You Know Any Chelsea Fan 10 Years Ago? by 9ja4eva: 3:13am On Feb 17, 2007
UP UP MANCHESTER UNITED.DOWN DOWN our BEEFERS
Re: Did You Know Any Chelsea Fan 10 Years Ago? by Grizzly(m): 12:40pm On Feb 27, 2007
Its really pathetic to think anyone can join a club becos of its trophy cabinet.
well like someone said, people support a club becos they win, others support a club becos they lose (out of pity), while some others support a club becos they know someone therein,

I started supporting Chelsea since 2001, (altho its not as impressive as gonner 89 cool ). Dont ask me why tho. if i tell some one i'm a chelsea fan, and they think its becos of they recent run, i just weave it and move on. As a fan, u know the pasion u feel for ur respective clubs. nuff said.
Re: Did You Know Any Chelsea Fan 10 Years Ago? by kitaun(m): 12:43pm On Feb 27, 2007
Bear man, prior to dt time which club u dey support jare?
Re: Did You Know Any Chelsea Fan 10 Years Ago? by mukina2: 1:26pm On Feb 27, 2007
he was supportin charlton grin grin

i know some chelsea supporters started supportin chelsea this year cheesy
Re: Did You Know Any Chelsea Fan 10 Years Ago? by 9ja4eva: 4:55am On Mar 01, 2007
mukina2:

he was supportin charlton grin grin

i know some chelsea supporters started supportin chelsea this year cheesy

Lol.U right
Re: Did You Know Any Chelsea Fan 10 Years Ago? by didoflex(m): 9:04am On Mar 02, 2007
Chelsea fan b4? Hell no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually knew one though, Yemi his name, all before the Roman empire, we were in University together, very near MK, (Bucks)

Milton Keynes is actually a very nice place, doesnt feel like the UK (which tends to be dreary kinda),

Plenty roundabouts YES! But not the UK feel,

Have a good weekend ALL!
Re: Did You Know Any Chelsea Fan 10 Years Ago? by dayokanu(m): 9:31am On Mar 02, 2007
Well thats the way most fans are they all support the winning side when I was in University we only had Man U ,Arsenal and Real Madrid fans the other ones are very few infact I was the only Bayern Munich fan I have ever come across and I have been supporting dem since the day of Transtel football made in Germany and I have been ever since and I dont think I can support another team.
Re: Did You Know Any Chelsea Fan 10 Years Ago? by didoflex(m): 9:42am On Mar 02, 2007
TRUE ABT PEEPS THEY ALL SUPPORT THE WINNING SIDE,

WELL, I LIKE GOOD SIDES AND BEAUTIFUL FOOTBALL BUT AVE ONLY HAD ONE TEAM, EVER,

TAKE A GUESS LOOK AT THE LOGO BELOW

1 Like

Re: Did You Know Any Chelsea Fan 10 Years Ago? by 9ja4eva: 4:03am On Mar 03, 2007
lol
Re: Did You Know Any Chelsea Fan 10 Years Ago? by tng(f): 5:10pm On Mar 20, 2007
I susupected the thread would hurt the Chelse "fans", and it did[quote][/quote]

How? It didnt hurt me because this topic has been overflogged and truth be told, you have not negated any of the statements that Man U had most of their fans in Nigeria in the 90s when they started winning.Whenever you decide to follow a team doesnt really matter.
I think all these talk about chelsea not having real fans and the like is being copied from foreign media cos all they have to talk about is rom's money and lack of "real" fans.Whatever that means.
Re: Did You Know Any Chelsea Fan 10 Years Ago? by wormedup(m): 8:15am On Mar 21, 2007
by the way;

what the definition for a "Real Fan"

one who started supporting in the '80s or '90s put a sulk in it !
Re: Did You Know Any Chelsea Fan 10 Years Ago? by Mustay(m): 10:52am On Mar 21, 2007
Boring thread.
How many people you know 4 this world
Re: Did You Know Any Chelsea Fan 10 Years Ago? by 9ja4eva: 9:02pm On Mar 21, 2007
Very boring thread oh.I can imagine wats it like seeking for fans.
Re: Did You Know Any Chelsea Fan 10 Years Ago? by Sike(m): 11:04am On Jun 29, 2011
The main reason why Chelsea fans are plenty is because they want to achieve together, witnessing every trophies won together. Not with those that have won in the olden days when some of their fans were not even born then.The main reason why Chelsea fans are plenty is because they want to achieve together, witnessing every trophies won together. Not with those that have won in the olden days when some of their fans were not even born then.
Re: Did You Know Any Chelsea Fan 10 Years Ago? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 29, 2011
I've been a blue from birth, tru the thick n Dark, tru days when it gets muddy in Stamford bridge cheesy

And am to remain One till Heaven calls me Up wink
Re: Did You Know Any Chelsea Fan 10 Years Ago? by Khan2013(m): 9:43am On Oct 27, 2017
lol and now ManCity

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yaya Toure Is African Footballer Of The Year 2013 / Where Are The Ghanaians On This Forum??? / What Ronaldinho Replied About Lionel Messi (screen Grab)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.