Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Lovely Photos Of 13 Sets Of Twins Who Are About To Start School In The Same Area - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lovely Photos Of 13 Sets Of Twins Who Are About To Start School In The Same Area (2051 Views)

May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos / Davido: 'I Have Phone Numbers Of 13 Presidents' / Britain's Prince George, 3, To Start School In September (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lovely Photos Of 13 Sets Of Twins Who Are About To Start School In The Same Area by Storyteller123: 7:07pm On Aug 15, 2017
Teachers might have a hard time getting names right in the Inverclyde area, as 13 sets of twins are about to start school there.
These 26 children will all be heading to school September.
See More Photos Here.... http://www.splint.com.ng/2017/08/absolutely-eye-catching-thirteen-sets.html

Re: Lovely Photos Of 13 Sets Of Twins Who Are About To Start School In The Same Area by ediama(m): 7:09pm On Aug 15, 2017
Sometimes you don't need to worry yourself about seeing God.

You can see his beauty through his creation!

5 Likes

Re: Lovely Photos Of 13 Sets Of Twins Who Are About To Start School In The Same Area by decatalyst(m): 7:19pm On Aug 15, 2017
ediama:
Sometimes you don't need to worry yourself about seeing God.

You can see his beauty through his creation!

You are very correct. But, I still long to meet and see my maker when I die.

God is great.

1 Like

Re: Lovely Photos Of 13 Sets Of Twins Who Are About To Start School In The Same Area by ibkkk(f): 7:24pm On Aug 15, 2017
Beautiful creatures.
I love twins kiss

1 Like

Re: Lovely Photos Of 13 Sets Of Twins Who Are About To Start School In The Same Area by thesicilian: 7:38pm On Aug 15, 2017
I bet their teachers aren't going to find them that lovely when they start playing pranks.

1 Like

Re: Lovely Photos Of 13 Sets Of Twins Who Are About To Start School In The Same Area by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:49pm On Aug 15, 2017
chaii
Re: Lovely Photos Of 13 Sets Of Twins Who Are About To Start School In The Same Area by Storyteller123: 12:17am On Aug 16, 2017
i will love to twins o
Re: Lovely Photos Of 13 Sets Of Twins Who Are About To Start School In The Same Area by wayne4loan: 6:03am On Aug 16, 2017
Wow, What A Beautiful Sight ... Papa Ejima Loading cheesy
Re: Lovely Photos Of 13 Sets Of Twins Who Are About To Start School In The Same Area by bamite(m): 7:34am On Aug 16, 2017
This school is in Abia state smiley

(1) (Reply)

More Photos Of Male Celebrities Dressed As An Arabian At The Movie Premiere / It Took 35 Workers About 10 Days To Complete The Custom Dress Of Beyoncé / Actor, Kunle Afod Lashes Out At Wife Over Allegation Of Sleeping With A the were

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.