Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,927 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos (61654 Views)

Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes / May D Weds Carolina Wassmuth. Wedding Photos / May D Proposes To Carolina Wassmuth, His Pregnant Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by GistMore3: 8:44pm On Jun 29, 2019
Nigerian singer, May D who is happily married to a Swedish woman, shares lovely family pictures.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/singer-may-d-shares-lovely-photos-with-is-wife-and-their-son

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by GistMore3: 8:44pm On Jun 29, 2019
Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by Tolexander: 8:55pm On Jun 29, 2019
Where is that poster that said Nigerian men don’t marry pretty white young ladies, but the old not good looking ones. Unlike the female counterparts?

This is one beautiful whitie o

129 Likes 4 Shares

Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by joseph1832(m): 9:01pm On Jun 29, 2019
It's been sometime I heard anything from May D. Or his time has passed or what exactly? Lol.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by Benekruku(m): 9:07pm On Jun 29, 2019
See as he be like bottle of Krest beside the woman.

Like the woman is holding a Krest bottle.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by daddytime(m): 9:27pm On Jun 29, 2019
My guy finally discover him calling in life, e sharperly abandon the hustle of music.

5 Likes

Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by Tolexander: 9:32pm On Jun 29, 2019
joseph1832:
It's been sometime I heard anything from May D. Or his time has passed or what exactly? Lol.
It has been long

Seems like his career started dwindling when he had issue with Jude Okoye

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by Tolexander: 9:33pm On Jun 29, 2019
daddytime:
My guy finally discover him calling in life, e sharperly abandon the hustle of music.
He even looks like the woman’s son with his stature

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by Eziokwugbaoto: 9:39pm On Jun 29, 2019
Please who knows the latest celeb wey don react on top the issue wey we geh for hand today

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by Abkreizi: 9:39pm On Jun 29, 2019
I find it a bit awkward that some black musicians (african and American ) musicians marry white women..... I mean I feel like its beyond love like its some sort of cherry on the cake.... not hating by the way

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by Generalyemi(m): 9:39pm On Jun 29, 2019
please what is d natural remedy for diabetes,,
Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by BuhariDcow: 9:40pm On Jun 29, 2019
Tolexander:
It has been long

Seems like his career started dwindling when he had issue with Jude Okoye

I think greed ruined his career.

6 Likes

Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by Bamz(m): 9:40pm On Jun 29, 2019
wink Interracial marriage is a goal!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by BuhariDcow: 9:40pm On Jun 29, 2019
S
Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by Wealthierboy(m): 9:40pm On Jun 29, 2019
Lol.. Na wa... Sign of poverty everywhere

1 Like 2 Shares

N

2 Likes

Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by shogsman(m): 9:41pm On Jun 29, 2019
Thought they said Nigerian guys don't marry fine oyinbo women.

1 Like

Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 29, 2019
She is the breadwinner of the home.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by Burntcoal(f): 9:41pm On Jun 29, 2019
Y oyibo like to put pacifier for their picking mouth sef. Let d baby bable or blabber
... Which ever. Buh I love dat may d song dat was banned can't remember d title
Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by Fkforyou(m): 9:42pm On Jun 29, 2019
E be like say this woman go dey bully him for house... undecided lipsrsealed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by Generalyemi(m): 9:42pm On Jun 29, 2019
joseph1832:

you are not worthy to tie his shoe lace

1 Like

Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by Bar1941(m): 9:42pm On Jun 29, 2019
This one just sang one and half songs and went into oblivion, he seem to have a lot of prospects then, I don't know where he got it wrong. thank goodness he has the oyinbo trophy to show us.

THE BABY SELF DON DEY DAB, GOOD FOR THEM.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by ebuk4real(m): 9:42pm On Jun 29, 2019
grin grin

Wait o @op. From the pics, I want to know if it's
May D that's marrying her or she is the one marrying May D?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by idonhammer: 9:43pm On Jun 29, 2019
The pikin resemble igbo boy..i hope is not what am thinking grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by prospero5(m): 9:44pm On Jun 29, 2019
That May D's chain looks familiar. If it is the same chain he used in the song "you gat me high", then May D is a museum.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by jayesmalling(m): 9:44pm On Jun 29, 2019
Generalyemi:
please what is d natural remedy for diabetes,,

check this out.... it also work perfectly for diabetes...

https://www.nairaland.com/3173733/how-nuturally-cured-premature-expulsion

3 Likes

Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by TheKingIsHere: 9:45pm On Jun 29, 2019
It is obvious that it is this woman that is feeding may d shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by flowx(m): 9:45pm On Jun 29, 2019
Abeg no come spoil our show Jo... We're talking about COZA here not may D. Make una no use stone spoil our gari nau. Fatoyinbo still dey trend...
Re: May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos by SultanOfAbia: 9:45pm On Jun 29, 2019
Congratulations for giving your son a foreign passport not this useless Nigeria passport

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Askia And Omotola Ekeinde Jalade Who Is More Beautiful / Tiwa Savage Rocks Swimsuit In Dubai. Pictured At The Beach With Her Son / Davido Hangs Out With Kizz Daniel And Skiibii At His New House In Banana Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.