Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

For Politiking With Dora's Memory, Laureta Onochie Is Now Igbo Enemy Number One - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Politiking With Dora's Memory, Laureta Onochie Is Now Igbo Enemy Number One (768 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Chimamanda Adichie, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Dora Akunyili / ‘You Are Public Enemy Number One’, Sanwo-olu’s Aide Lambastes Fani-kayode / The Crooked Laureta Onochie: A Response To Her Defence Episode 1, Part 2. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Politiking With Dora's Memory, Laureta Onochie Is Now Igbo Enemy Number One by vankaid: 7:25pm On Aug 15, 2017
It was very sad going through this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3990116/under-jonathan-dora-akunyili-forced and seeing as the shameless runs girl - Laureta Onochie - used Dora Akunyili's memory to do his dirty politics for APC and Buhari.

We have nothing against her job, she can attack Jonathan anyway she wants because they are opponents but what has Dora got to do with it.

That is not acceptable.

I call on every Igbo person in and outside Nairaland to use every Social media channel they use to register their displeasure to what this woman did.

This is not acceptable!!

2 Likes

Re: For Politiking With Dora's Memory, Laureta Onochie Is Now Igbo Enemy Number One by thesicilian: 7:44pm On Aug 15, 2017
Everyone who doesn't agree with Igbo's are "Igbo Enemy Number One."
Re: For Politiking With Dora's Memory, Laureta Onochie Is Now Igbo Enemy Number One by vankaid: 8:00pm On Aug 15, 2017
thesicilian:
She wasnt actually disagreeing with Igbo's.
Are you that much slow?
She played politics with the memory of an Igbo Icon and the person she was fighting isn't even Igbo.

Sow how does that translate to not agreeing with Igbos.

1 Like

Re: For Politiking With Dora's Memory, Laureta Onochie Is Now Igbo Enemy Number One by conductor1010: 8:01pm On Aug 15, 2017
[s]
thesicilian:
[/s]
Get away from here Ngeneukwenu/Lauretta before I break your skull

1 Like

Re: For Politiking With Dora's Memory, Laureta Onochie Is Now Igbo Enemy Number One by vankaid: 8:07pm On Aug 15, 2017
conductor1010:
[s][/s]
Get away from here Ngeneukwenu/Lauretta before I break your skull

Are you Ok?

1 Like

Re: For Politiking With Dora's Memory, Laureta Onochie Is Now Igbo Enemy Number One by conductor1010: 8:44pm On Aug 15, 2017
vankaid:

Are you Ok?
Quoted the wrong post. Edited.
Re: For Politiking With Dora's Memory, Laureta Onochie Is Now Igbo Enemy Number One by omololu2020(m): 9:48pm On Aug 15, 2017
Lauretta is an afonja grin
Re: For Politiking With Dora's Memory, Laureta Onochie Is Now Igbo Enemy Number One by thesicilian: 9:52pm On Aug 15, 2017
conductor1010:
[s][/s] Get away from here Ngeneukwenu/Lauretta before I break your skull
Hahaha. I am not her o. Check my profile registration date.

(1) (Reply)

The Aburi Accord That Would Have Save Nigeria All Her Problems By Femi Adesina. / NAF Drops Bombs, Rockets On Terrorists In Sambisa / Nigerian Army Invade & Attack NUJ Office In Umuahia [PIC]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.