Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,921 members, 7,863,230 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:30 PM

Ooni Of Ife Radiates In His Newly Refurbished Palace, Amidst Marriage Separation - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife Radiates In His Newly Refurbished Palace, Amidst Marriage Separation (49138 Views)

Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife / Blacks Kneel Down To Greet Ooni Of Ife In His Palace, Whites Sit Down / Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi, Playing Football Amidst Marriage Crash Rumors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife Radiates In His Newly Refurbished Palace, Amidst Marriage Separation by IBreakRules: 9:22pm On Aug 15, 2017
9jvirgin:
What I like about this guy is his voracious thirst and quest for lavishness, luxury, magnificence and opulence.

He stands out. May your reign be long bro.
Lol. That one sef dey
Re: Ooni Of Ife Radiates In His Newly Refurbished Palace, Amidst Marriage Separation by Valprof: 9:23pm On Aug 15, 2017
Afonja and failed union be like kpomo and okro
Re: Ooni Of Ife Radiates In His Newly Refurbished Palace, Amidst Marriage Separation by lagdmark(m): 9:24pm On Aug 15, 2017
Owambe Ooni.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Radiates In His Newly Refurbished Palace, Amidst Marriage Separation by rozayx5(m): 9:28pm On Aug 15, 2017
ibkkk:

Am i seeing cash on your table?

we call it racks cool

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Radiates In His Newly Refurbished Palace, Amidst Marriage Separation by ibkkk(f): 9:30pm On Aug 15, 2017
rozayx5:

we call it racks cool

wink
Re: Ooni Of Ife Radiates In His Newly Refurbished Palace, Amidst Marriage Separation by gberra: 9:31pm On Aug 15, 2017
Muafrika2:
I'm waiting to see our new Queen undecided
sure you ain't talking serika or huddah?. That thing you see ain't pole, it's a staff.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Radiates In His Newly Refurbished Palace, Amidst Marriage Separation by PierreDeFermat(m): 9:34pm On Aug 15, 2017
my admiration for this man has no limit. Real Nigga!!! the b!tch would rather be pained. this handsome king has lots of options but her only hope is jazzing men around to make them hers
Re: Ooni Of Ife Radiates In His Newly Refurbished Palace, Amidst Marriage Separation by ariklawani(f): 9:44pm On Aug 15, 2017
My king ,am available and waiting patiently To be ur next Queen.I promise to be faithful, loyal and honest to u.long live my King.make Una no envy me oo.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Radiates In His Newly Refurbished Palace, Amidst Marriage Separation by Sparkies(m): 9:54pm On Aug 15, 2017
Naijacost22:
So with all your jazz and babalawo you no fit identify fake babe, and you want me to believe say you get strong jazz?

Come Beat me if you no like my post, i dey wait you.

Re: Ooni Of Ife Radiates In His Newly Refurbished Palace, Amidst Marriage Separation by planetx: 10:06pm On Aug 15, 2017
Why is he being worshipped like God?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Radiates In His Newly Refurbished Palace, Amidst Marriage Separation by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 15, 2017
Yup Yup

Re: Ooni Of Ife Radiates In His Newly Refurbished Palace, Amidst Marriage Separation by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 15, 2017
gberra:
sure you ain't talking serika or huddah?. That thing you see ain't pole, it's a staff.
Swerve angry
Re: Ooni Of Ife Radiates In His Newly Refurbished Palace, Amidst Marriage Separation by gberra: 10:21pm On Aug 15, 2017
Muafrika2:

Swerve angry
tell that to your goddess cheesy .. Kenyan peasant cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Radiates In His Newly Refurbished Palace, Amidst Marriage Separation by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 15, 2017
gberra:
tell that to your goddess cheesy .. Kenyan peasant cheesy
Go sleep. I don't argue with kids angry
Re: Ooni Of Ife Radiates In His Newly Refurbished Palace, Amidst Marriage Separation by gberra: 10:36pm On Aug 15, 2017
Muafrika2:

Go sleep. I don't argue with kids angry
Ain't arguing either, just pulling your tongue. cheesy
Bye pastor.. cool

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Radiates In His Newly Refurbished Palace, Amidst Marriage Separation by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 15, 2017
gberra:
Ain't arguing either, just pulling your tongue. cheesy
Bye pastor.. cool
Sweet dreams kido
Re: Ooni Of Ife Radiates In His Newly Refurbished Palace, Amidst Marriage Separation by brightfestus: 10:42pm On Aug 15, 2017
great
Re: Ooni Of Ife Radiates In His Newly Refurbished Palace, Amidst Marriage Separation by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 15, 2017
9jvirgin:
What I like about this guy is his voracious thirst and quest for lavishness, luxury, magnificence and opulence.

For the guy quoting me below......before GOD, we are all nothing and I am only accountable and answerable to my creator.

I respect this man die! He stands out ALOT..This man has presence! Demi-god!!

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Radiates In His Newly Refurbished Palace, Amidst Marriage Separation by julietm123: 11:59pm On Aug 15, 2017
TSDTV:
The Ooni Of Ife Radiates In His Newly Refurbished Palace, Amidst Marriage Separation Rumour... Cc: lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUCFlq1VNUg
What kind of worship is this? They are trying Sha.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Radiates In His Newly Refurbished Palace, Amidst Marriage Separation by adetayo234: 12:17am On Aug 16, 2017
IffaCatchYouEhn:
Ooni be balling hard grin grin

E sure me die Night club go dey this palace.

Wait oh, No be pole i dey see so

Is it for Strippers or my eyes are deceiving me
grin

Your eye e yaff deceive you
Re: Ooni Of Ife Radiates In His Newly Refurbished Palace, Amidst Marriage Separation by adetayo234: 12:20am On Aug 16, 2017
dumie:
Both can't keep a marriage
Serial divorces
Meanwhile, it's alarming the way marriages are dissolving these days like salt and water solution

I guess it's because most people marry for the wrong reasons
Re: Ooni Of Ife Radiates In His Newly Refurbished Palace, Amidst Marriage Separation by ExInferis(m): 12:38am On Aug 16, 2017
ibkkk:

Am i seeing cash on your table?

Typical hungry naija babe.

undecided
Re: Ooni Of Ife Radiates In His Newly Refurbished Palace, Amidst Marriage Separation by seunfape(m): 5:17am On Aug 16, 2017
Na the lady loose though the man lost too
Re: Ooni Of Ife Radiates In His Newly Refurbished Palace, Amidst Marriage Separation by victorDanladi: 6:11am On Aug 16, 2017
9jvirgin:

For the guy quoting me below......before GOD, we are all nothing and I am only accountable and answerable to my creator.
He copied it from oba sijuade.Sijuade actually introduced the luxury and magnificence and he followed suit,maintained it and add to it.

Oba Aderemi(preceed sijuade) was not like this.He was just like other Oba(s).

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Radiates In His Newly Refurbished Palace, Amidst Marriage Separation by obyrich(m): 6:39am On Aug 16, 2017
dumie:
Both can't keep a marriage
Serial divorces
Meanwhile, it's alarming the way marriages are dissolving these days like salt and water solution
In the last days, the love of many shall wax cold. The last days are here. People marry for material and selfish reasons. More attention is paid to having a successful wedding than successful marriage.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Radiates In His Newly Refurbished Palace, Amidst Marriage Separation by ibkkk(f): 7:14am On Aug 16, 2017
ExInferis:

Typical hungry naija babe.

undecided

Werey ree o!
Re: Ooni Of Ife Radiates In His Newly Refurbished Palace, Amidst Marriage Separation by rajkrm(m): 7:33am On Aug 16, 2017
Re: Ooni Of Ife Radiates In His Newly Refurbished Palace, Amidst Marriage Separation by rajkrm(m): 7:35am On Aug 16, 2017
Re: Ooni Of Ife Radiates In His Newly Refurbished Palace, Amidst Marriage Separation by rajkrm(m): 7:42am On Aug 16, 2017
Re: Ooni Of Ife Radiates In His Newly Refurbished Palace, Amidst Marriage Separation by afamaustin(m): 9:04am On Aug 16, 2017
ibkkk:
Na me go marry dis fine man last last.
Malaria.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Radiates In His Newly Refurbished Palace, Amidst Marriage Separation by jahsharon: 9:14am On Aug 16, 2017
Naijacost22:
So with all your jazz and babalawo you no fit identify fake babe, and you want me to believe say you get strong jazz?

Come Beat me if you no like my post, i dey wait you.

Ask the Oba of Lagos if Ooni get jazz and you will see the Oba of Lagos take to his heels.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ooni And Wuraola Visit Sultan Of Sokoto In His Palace. See Photos / Oduduwa Is Your Father, Not Jesus - Ooni Of Ife Told By A Nigerian / Deposed Emir Of Kano, Bayero, Moves Into Nassarawa Palace With Soldiers (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.