Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Daddy Freeze To Begin Officiating Marriages In Christ, See His Requirements - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze To Begin Officiating Marriages In Christ, See His Requirements (20025 Views)

Jesus Christ” – See What A Lady Found On A Nose Mask She Bought For 400 Naira / Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' / Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy: "Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze To Begin Officiating Marriages In Christ, See His Requirements by Amagite(m): 7:53pm On Aug 15, 2017
Daddy Freeze says he wants to begin officiating marriages. The controversial OAP who is currently living with his fiancee, Benedicta Elechi and their son used Oprah Winfrey as an example to say that two people mustn’t be married to live together and have a good life.

Read his post and requirements for any marriage he will officiate below…

“If we don’t want this kind of Oprah’s relationship to look enticing to your children, the time to take the stand is now!

From this day onwards, I will begin officiating ‘marriages in Christ’ for citizens of the #FreeNation and anyone else who wishes to be married in Christ, without the bondage of the legal system or the burden of tradition and religion.

Kindly contact me by DM if you are interested!

Requirements:
1: Two consenting Adults.
2: Prayer: I will pray over the couple and invite Christ into the union.
3: A party will follow because our Lord and savior attended a wedding ‘party’. The magnitude of the party depends on the budget of the couple but must have a minimum of 10 people who MUST be well catered for!
4: Alcoholic wine. This is a ‘MUST’ an important symbol of his blood and his covenant with us, and because there was wine before he came to the party and he brewed more when it finished.

THAT’S ALL!

It might take a while for people to catch on, but trust me, very soon, they will all realize that being ‘married in Christ’ is all we really need and religion and traditions are just tools for mind conditioning! ~FRZ”

http://www.lailasblog.com/oap-daddy-freeze-begin-officiating-marriages-christ-see-requirements/

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze To Begin Officiating Marriages In Christ, See His Requirements by nairayouthcom(m): 7:58pm On Aug 15, 2017
daddy daddy cheesy

In other new checkout

60 Tiny Love Stories to Make You Smile. Number 55 Is Very Funny!

http://9naija.com.ng/viral/60-tiny-love-stories-make-smile-number-55-funny
Re: Daddy Freeze To Begin Officiating Marriages In Christ, See His Requirements by mebad(m): 8:05pm On Aug 15, 2017
can't say i dont agree with him on this

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze To Begin Officiating Marriages In Christ, See His Requirements by ojun50(m): 8:19pm On Aug 15, 2017
Ok
Re: Daddy Freeze To Begin Officiating Marriages In Christ, See His Requirements by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 15, 2017
Who ordained him 'man of God'?
Stewpit news everywhere...I tire.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To Begin Officiating Marriages In Christ, See His Requirements by ibkkk(f): 8:22pm On Aug 15, 2017
There's wisdom in this.Some people may want more but to me,the way a wedding is conducted isn't my main concern but a HAPPY MARRIAGE.

33 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To Begin Officiating Marriages In Christ, See His Requirements by Caustics: 9:13pm On Aug 15, 2017
sad
Re: Daddy Freeze To Begin Officiating Marriages In Christ, See His Requirements by 9jvirgin(m): 9:13pm On Aug 15, 2017
Re: Daddy Freeze To Begin Officiating Marriages In Christ, See His Requirements by Debendu(m): 9:13pm On Aug 15, 2017
Wonders everywhere
Re: Daddy Freeze To Begin Officiating Marriages In Christ, See His Requirements by TINALETC3(f): 9:13pm On Aug 15, 2017
Wats wrong wt hm, he is talking of marriage wen he is stl living wt a fiancee angry angry, he shud first start it wt himself

24 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To Begin Officiating Marriages In Christ, See His Requirements by Naijacost22: 9:13pm On Aug 15, 2017
Na wa oh. Person way go find blessings for freeze hand fit get their future frozen LOL. Na joke oh

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To Begin Officiating Marriages In Christ, See His Requirements by Titto93(m): 9:13pm On Aug 15, 2017
Weed in Action

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze To Begin Officiating Marriages In Christ, See His Requirements by MrHistorian: 9:13pm On Aug 15, 2017
angry
Re: Daddy Freeze To Begin Officiating Marriages In Christ, See His Requirements by MrTeeo: 9:14pm On Aug 15, 2017
No need for unnecessary expenses.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze To Begin Officiating Marriages In Christ, See His Requirements by NwaAmaikpe: 9:14pm On Aug 15, 2017
shocked

How can an adulterer, a blapshemer and a wife-beater officiate a sane person's marriage?

Will such marriage ever succeed?
Tufiakwa!

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze To Begin Officiating Marriages In Christ, See His Requirements by 234ng44uk(m): 9:14pm On Aug 15, 2017
Decent enough. Considering the fact that the so called "minister" is an adulterer.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze To Begin Officiating Marriages In Christ, See His Requirements by Archangel15: 9:14pm On Aug 15, 2017
This nigga is a lil crazy.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To Begin Officiating Marriages In Christ, See His Requirements by muller101(m): 9:15pm On Aug 15, 2017
grin this whitened supulchre

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze To Begin Officiating Marriages In Christ, See His Requirements by MrGreenMavro: 9:15pm On Aug 15, 2017
shift make I faint...

same way PEJ wan Start to teach people how to speak and write Queen's English
Re: Daddy Freeze To Begin Officiating Marriages In Christ, See His Requirements by seXytOhbAd(m): 9:15pm On Aug 15, 2017
I support his simple way, but those who cannot afford a party don't have to
Churches now practice their own doctrine, which often leads to abuse of the congregation

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze To Begin Officiating Marriages In Christ, See His Requirements by onosprince(m): 9:15pm On Aug 15, 2017
Very cheap... no need to invite anyone.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To Begin Officiating Marriages In Christ, See His Requirements by Timinho23: 9:15pm On Aug 15, 2017
Big fool

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze To Begin Officiating Marriages In Christ, See His Requirements by Realkenny(m): 9:15pm On Aug 15, 2017
Timinho23:
Big fool
Archangel15:
This nigga is a lil crazy.
kennuigbo:
Attention seeking mofo
TINALETC3:
Wats wrong wt hm, he is talking of marriage wen he is stl living wt a fia
Beckino post=59508784:
Who ordained him 'man of God'?

Stewpit news everywhere...I tire.
ncee angry angry, he shud first start it wt himself

I Can Bet My Life That These People Didn't Read The post

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze To Begin Officiating Marriages In Christ, See His Requirements by helphelp: 9:17pm On Aug 15, 2017
Person wey don use style pass message to im fiance say money no dey, make we do ranpe(small) party
Re: Daddy Freeze To Begin Officiating Marriages In Christ, See His Requirements by CHOPUP411(m): 9:17pm On Aug 15, 2017
Somebody should take this guy to Yaba left before is too late

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze To Begin Officiating Marriages In Christ, See His Requirements by charleff512(m): 9:17pm On Aug 15, 2017
Ok
Re: Daddy Freeze To Begin Officiating Marriages In Christ, See His Requirements by seunny4lif(m): 9:17pm On Aug 15, 2017
grin grin grin grin
This guy case grin grin grin
Re: Daddy Freeze To Begin Officiating Marriages In Christ, See His Requirements by bbbabes(f): 9:18pm On Aug 15, 2017
Femi has no excuse anymore... Where is he self
Re: Daddy Freeze To Begin Officiating Marriages In Christ, See His Requirements by Shortyy(f): 9:18pm On Aug 15, 2017
This guy indirectly want to become a pastor

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze To Begin Officiating Marriages In Christ, See His Requirements by point5: 9:19pm On Aug 15, 2017
Next...

Re: Daddy Freeze To Begin Officiating Marriages In Christ, See His Requirements by kolnel: 9:19pm On Aug 15, 2017
Nice
Good advice for the dissecting mind

Too much frivolities in Nigeria

Couples spending their lifetime savings on marriages

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin Celebrates Davido For His Hard Work Despite Being A Rich Kid / Teddy A Reacts To Layla Amani, His Baby Mama's Call Out / Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida's Court Case Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.