Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,304 members, 7,815,551 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Daddy Freeze To Begin Officiating Marriages In Christ, See His Requirements - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze To Begin Officiating Marriages In Christ, See His Requirements (20029 Views)

Jesus Christ” – See What A Lady Found On A Nose Mask She Bought For 400 Naira / Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' / Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy: "Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze To Begin Officiating Marriages In Christ, See His Requirements by MrIcredible: 7:58am On Aug 16, 2017
ibkkk:
There's wisdom in this.Some people may want more but to me,the way a wedding is conducted isn't my main concern but a HAPPY MARRIAGE.
Better than abortion...
Re: Daddy Freeze To Begin Officiating Marriages In Christ, See His Requirements by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 16, 2017
MrIcredible:
Who ordained your pastor
I never claimed to be a pastor.
Re: Daddy Freeze To Begin Officiating Marriages In Christ, See His Requirements by donnaD(f): 9:16am On Aug 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

How can an adulterer, a blapshemer and a wife-beater officiate a sane person's marriage?

Will such marriage ever succeed?
Tufiakwa!
For once I agree with u bro
Re: Daddy Freeze To Begin Officiating Marriages In Christ, See His Requirements by Duru009(m): 5:30pm On Aug 16, 2017
He has a point. I support him!!
Re: Daddy Freeze To Begin Officiating Marriages In Christ, See His Requirements by luvinhubby(m): 5:37pm On Aug 16, 2017
Shame take style dey catch me for the woman that is posing with him as fiancée, that na one correct iyawo saraa (free wife).
Re: Daddy Freeze To Begin Officiating Marriages In Christ, See His Requirements by ScotMisile: 4:03am On Oct 09, 2019
Today freeze is against Christ tomorrow he is using The name for Christ for personal agrandizement.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Kuti's Performs With His Sons On Stage / Adaeze Yobo Finally Reveals Her Pregnancy In Style.. / BBNaija: Why I Like Cee-C - Lydia Forson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.