Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Olajumoke Orisaguna Attends Summer Classes (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisaguna Attends Summer Classes (Photos) (44212 Views)

Oluwatobiloba Falana And Olajumoke Orisaguna In Wedding Photoshoot / Olajumoke Orisaguna Slams Follower Over 'Artiste' / Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Attends Summer Classes (Photos) by henchamb(m): 9:27pm On Aug 15, 2017
See as she cross leg join. Better thing good oh
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Attends Summer Classes (Photos) by NairaEffect(m): 9:27pm On Aug 15, 2017
This one is there to slay o.. Handbag for front... Where her book?

shocked
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Attends Summer Classes (Photos) by Richy4(m): 9:28pm On Aug 15, 2017
I have no idea Nigeria has summer..They probably got winter as well lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Attends Summer Classes (Photos) by Jettage: 9:30pm On Aug 15, 2017
Sensual:
In the spirit of jokes, she looks like a sugar girl waiting for her sugar daddy to come pick her grinundecided

Experience talking, please give an extimate of the many times similar thing happened to you in school days.
Na Joke oooo just like yours
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Attends Summer Classes (Photos) by bonifieldstun(m): 9:33pm On Aug 15, 2017
Oyindidi:
Make I go sell bread too
can I sell Akara along side with you??
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Attends Summer Classes (Photos) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 15, 2017
ibkkk:

Yeske.
We also believe in God.
JESU!!!I thought it was a typographical error
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Attends Summer Classes (Photos) by ibkkk(f): 9:38pm On Aug 15, 2017
vingeophysicist:
JESU!!!I thought it was a typographical error

No o.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Attends Summer Classes (Photos) by samarassam54: 9:38pm On Aug 15, 2017
Naijacost22:
This talent-less person is still in the news? How can this talent-less person with no good command of English,(that Nigerians official language) be shoved down our throats as a role model. This stupidityy has to stop

So all these Lagos Ibadan journalist still they shove the illiterate down our throat, while other countries they plan go moon and mars.

i tire oo
Naw dey go talk say bad belle
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Attends Summer Classes (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 15, 2017
be like well dressed dog cheesy cheesy cheesy that chain on her neck cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Attends Summer Classes (Photos) by alex81(m): 9:41pm On Aug 15, 2017
ibkkk:
Baba God,answer my call nah. Na beg i dey beg o.
u want papa God to answer the call of a witch

bia be very careful b4 thunder fire u there.

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Attends Summer Classes (Photos) by Michealforever: 9:42pm On Aug 15, 2017
Naijacost22:
This talent-less person is still in the news? How can this talent-less person with no good command of English,(that Nigerians official language) be shoved down our throats as a role model. This stupidityy has to stop

So all these Lagos Ibadan journalist still they shove the illiterate down our throat, while other countries they plan go moon and mars.

The race is not to the Swift, neither is the battle to the strong....but time and chance.

She was diligent in selling her bread while she could be sleeping around when and chance decided to favour her.

Stop hating so that your life can progress too

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Attends Summer Classes (Photos) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 15, 2017
ibkkk:

No o.
YOU JUST SCARE ME NOW OOOO.GOD HELP YOU OOO.BUT NAH ONLY WIZARD YOU GO FIT MARRY.PLEASE UPLOAD YOUR PICS SO ANYWHERE I SEE YOU I NO GO OFFEND YOU
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Attends Summer Classes (Photos) by Naijacost22: 9:43pm On Aug 15, 2017
Dude Fuckoff and stay away from my post
Michealforever:

The race is not to the Swift, neither is the battle to the strong....but time and chance.

She was diligent in selling her bread while she could be sleeping around when and chance decided to favour her.

Stop hating so that your life can progress too
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Attends Summer Classes (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 9:45pm On Aug 15, 2017
bonifieldstun:
can I sell Akara along side with you??
I go hawk my bread like she did
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Attends Summer Classes (Photos) by alex81(m): 9:47pm On Aug 15, 2017
Khodorkovsky:
OBTMOS:
OBTMOS:
haywhy1026:
OBTMOS:

association of space bookers

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Attends Summer Classes (Photos) by Michealforever: 9:47pm On Aug 15, 2017
Naijacost22:
Dude Fuckoff and stay away from my post

If you wanted no mention, you should have stayed on that junkyard you call a website....frustrated soul hating on a woman who God has blessed.

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Attends Summer Classes (Photos) by Naijacost22: 9:49pm On Aug 15, 2017
Dude Still Fuckoff My mention
Michealforever:

If you wanted no mention, you should have stayed on that junkyard you call a website....frustrated soul hating on a woman who God has blessed.

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Attends Summer Classes (Photos) by Naijacost22: 9:50pm On Aug 15, 2017
Dude i get your message but Still Fuckoff My Posts
Michealforever:

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Attends Summer Classes (Photos) by musicwriter(m): 9:50pm On Aug 15, 2017
If they're teaching her to be proficient in English as education, that's stupidly as she already have the Yoruba language. We have Russian, Chinese, Korean, models that speak no English and they are not ashamed of it.

Language is merely the framework under which learning occurs. So, anybody can learn anything with any language. In fact, you learn in your language, the better.

Wait a minute!! . Are we saying beauty and Yoruba language don't go together?
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Attends Summer Classes (Photos) by Michealforever: 9:52pm On Aug 15, 2017
Naijacost22:
Dude Still Fuckoff My Posts

Shebi crase dey your head. You for delete my comment na. Oponu rada rada. Who get your time.

Keep your mention to yourself.shebi thats the only thing you own.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Attends Summer Classes (Photos) by ibkkk(f): 9:53pm On Aug 15, 2017
alex81:
u want papa God to answer the call of a witch

bia be very careful b4 thunder fire u.

We are human beings like you.So shut up dia before thunder strike that your mouth wey be like Alaafin palace door.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Attends Summer Classes (Photos) by Naijacost22: 9:53pm On Aug 15, 2017
Oga Fuckoff My post i don't need your input
AlwaysPad:

Igbos are born to beef!

You just read it that shes's attending a summer class which apparently means her command of English would soon be fluent and coherent

By the time she finishes with good grades and start commanding those English perhaps u can then hug transformer

PIGS!!
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Attends Summer Classes (Photos) by ibkkk(f): 9:54pm On Aug 15, 2017
vingeophysicist:
YOU JUST SCARE ME NOW OOOO.GOD HELP YOU OOO.BUT NAH ONLY WIZARD YOU GO FIT MARRY.PLEASE UPLOAD YOUR PICS SO ANYWHERE I SEE YOU I NO GO OFFEND YOU

You'll see my picture in your dreams.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Attends Summer Classes (Photos) by seangy4konji: 9:55pm On Aug 15, 2017
HEAD S PAINING YOU BUT you DONT KNOW
Naijacost22:

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Attends Summer Classes (Photos) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 15, 2017
ibkkk:

You'll see my picture in your dreams.
I USE GOD NAME BEG U .I NO DO AGAIN.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Attends Summer Classes (Photos) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 15, 2017
grin English language will sound like Latin in her ears smiley
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Attends Summer Classes (Photos) by ashala(m): 10:02pm On Aug 15, 2017
Naijacost22:

Her fame is spreading like wild fire daily while you are lamenting from one obscure corner.
Finally even if you live up to a hundred on this planet earth , you will eventually die a nobody while her name would be remembered by even your grand children.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Attends Summer Classes (Photos) by ibkkk(f): 10:03pm On Aug 15, 2017
vingeophysicist:
I USE GOD NAME BEG U .I NO DO AGAIN.

You go do o. Come back here,lil boi grin
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Attends Summer Classes (Photos) by 4evaYung(m): 10:05pm On Aug 15, 2017
better late than never! na lazy person full of excuses.....
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Attends Summer Classes (Photos) by ibkkk(f): 10:05pm On Aug 15, 2017
Naijacost22:

She's better than RIPEnglish grin
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Attends Summer Classes (Photos) by Naijacost22: 10:07pm On Aug 15, 2017
I rebuke you and your words. There is no reason for her to be a role model. better role models in the Nigerian society have not been given a forum a s large as she has been given and yet we complain the morals of our society is at a down spiral. Baby mamas and slay queens every where with no talent or education. Who is deceiving who?
ashala:

Her fame is spreading like wild fire daily while you are lamenting from one obscure corner.
Finally even if you live up to a hundred on this planet earth , you will eventually die a nobody.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Attends Summer Classes (Photos) by Kassidy90(m): 10:12pm On Aug 15, 2017
Naijacost22:

Edit: There is no reason for her to be a role model. better role models in the Nigerian society have not been given a forum as large as she has been given and yet we complain the morals of our society is at a down spiral. Baby mamas and slay queens every where with no talent or education all in search of fame. Who is deceiving who?

Edit 2:If you no like my post please drink rat poison i don't give a Bleep

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emeka Ike Caught Baby Sitting (photos) / Pat Attang Stuns In Hot Photos And Video / Juliet Ibrahim And Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim At The Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.