Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,430 members, 7,846,789 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Olajumoke Orisaguna Attends Summer Classes (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisaguna Attends Summer Classes (Photos) (44219 Views)

Oluwatobiloba Falana And Olajumoke Orisaguna In Wedding Photoshoot / Olajumoke Orisaguna Slams Follower Over 'Artiste' / Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Attends Summer Classes (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 10:26pm On Aug 15, 2017
i want sell okpa abeg ty come see
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Attends Summer Classes (Photos) by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:43pm On Aug 15, 2017
Naijacost22:
This talent-less person is still in the news? How can this talent-less person with no good command of English,(that Nigerians official language) be shoved down our throats as a role model. This stupidityy has to stop

So all these Lagos Ibadan journalist still they shove the illiterate down our throat, while other countries they plan go moon and mars.

Edit: There is no reason for her to be a role model. better role models in the Nigerian society have not been given a forum as large as she has been given and yet we complain the morals of our society is at a down spiral. Baby mamas and slay queens every where with no talent or education all in search of fame. Who is deceiving who?

Edit 2:If you no like my post please drink rat poison i don't give a FFuck
eeya....you are so frustrated.....andd olajumoke cant heal you....omase oo......your problems are enough to serve as an insult to you and guess what cheesy ...she has money,she will eat good food and her family is now happy...choke and die bro....hating her cant change your situation....

shalom
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Attends Summer Classes (Photos) by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:44pm On Aug 15, 2017
Naijacost22:
This talent-less person is still in the news? How can this talent-less person with no good command of English,(that Nigerians official language) be shoved down our throats as a role model. This stupidityy has to stop

So all these Lagos Ibadan journalist still they shove the illiterate down our throat, while other countries they plan go moon and mars.

Edit: There is no reason for her to be a role model. better role models in the Nigerian society have not been given a forum as large as she has been given and yet we complain the morals of our society is at a down spiral. Baby mamas and slay queens every where with no talent or education all in search of fame. Who is deceiving who?

eeya....you are so frustrated.....andd olajumoke cant heal you....omase oo......your problems are enough to serve as an insult to you and guess what cheesy ...she has money,she will eat good food and her family is now happy...choke and die bro....hating her cant change your situation....
s talent-less person is still in the news? How can this talent-less person with no good command of English,(that Nigerians official language) be shoved down our throats as a role model. This stupidityy has to stop

Edit 2:If you no like my post please drink rat poison i don't give a FFuck[/quote]eeya....you are so frustrated.....andd olajumoke cant heal you....omase oo......your problems are enough to serve as an insult to you and guess what cheesy ...she has money,she will eat good food and her family is now happy...choke and die bro....hating her cant change your situation....

shalom

shalom

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Attends Summer Classes (Photos) by xtian0982(m): 10:48pm On Aug 15, 2017
keypad1:
I will like to fvck thid olajumoke. Her toto will be very sweet to fvck.
always pray for sense....mrning nd evening

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Attends Summer Classes (Photos) by RIPEnglish: 10:52pm On Aug 15, 2017
ibkkk:

She's better than RIPEngl.ish grin
undecided
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Attends Summer Classes (Photos) by ibkkk(f): 10:58pm On Aug 15, 2017
RIPEnglish:

undecided
RIPENGLISH grin
I just love your monicker and you are truly murdering our precious English.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Attends Summer Classes (Photos) by osigiepurr(m): 12:22am On Aug 16, 2017
Naijacost22:

You can kill yourself for another person's matter. Your English spellings have really defined the type of homo-sapien you are. Ungrateful elements looking for Nairaland cheap popularity.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Attends Summer Classes (Photos) by castro316: 1:00am On Aug 16, 2017
Naijacost22:

Fucking hater. Look God doesn't not want to know what you are when he wants to bless you. Give glory to God so that he can also remember you in your sorry state too. What's the hating for. Does your former first lady have command of English? Yet she became your first lady. Leave her alone. Its God's work

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Attends Summer Classes (Photos) by seunfape(m): 5:10am On Aug 16, 2017
With her level of communication, she should be preparing for common entrance now .
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Attends Summer Classes (Photos) by Oluwaesko(m): 5:39am On Aug 16, 2017
Naijacost22:

what's this one saying??

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Attends Summer Classes (Photos) by Oju4190: 6:12am On Aug 16, 2017
Peace the groundnut seller is more beautiful
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Attends Summer Classes (Photos) by morichy(m): 6:55am On Aug 16, 2017
Wow! From BREAD tha GRACE....
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Attends Summer Classes (Photos) by Saxokez(m): 7:54am On Aug 16, 2017
Abeg make you me jare, na only olajumoke dey naija. What of graduate way dey sell bread before job no dey. sad
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Attends Summer Classes (Photos) by mofewilkie(m): 8:08am On Aug 16, 2017
Naijacost22:

You that has talent for commenting, continue grin
Naijacost22:

You that has talent for commenting, continue
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Attends Summer Classes (Photos) by salesforce: 8:21am On Aug 16, 2017
Oh
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Attends Summer Classes (Photos) by Adaomalight(f): 8:46am On Aug 16, 2017
cry embarassed baba God read my letter kwanu o
Such a lucky woman
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Attends Summer Classes (Photos) by tmxme(m): 8:54am On Aug 16, 2017
Where is her husband?
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Attends Summer Classes (Photos) by Psoul(m): 9:06am On Aug 16, 2017
Naijacost22:

Whaoooo....I see ur frustration. Mtcheeeewwww. So u r well educated? Noted. By the way, how many lives have u influenced? How many ppl out dia want to be like u? How many ppl has ur education motivated?

Let me assure u of one thing. If u continue bn angry at someone's success, u will remain stagnant at the point u are and the person u are trying to cast down will meet u at that ur point, overtake u and become ur idol that u will worship day and night and pray to be like.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Attends Summer Classes (Photos) by bayocanny: 9:24am On Aug 16, 2017
Divay22:
Why is she still tagged the bread seller? angry

Isn't she a bread seller before she rise to fame?
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Attends Summer Classes (Photos) by Divay22(f): 9:26am On Aug 16, 2017
bayocanny:

Isn't she a bread seller before she rise to fame?
And so undecided
She is famous now, and almost every body knows her, I believe the tag Bread seller should be dropped.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Attends Summer Classes (Photos) by bayocanny: 9:30am On Aug 16, 2017
Divay22:

And so undecided
She is famous now, and almost every body knows her, I believe the tag Bread seller should be dropped.
Unless she has another business she's running, bread-selling will still be associating to her name.
Good morning
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Attends Summer Classes (Photos) by Trexnemesis(m): 9:39am On Aug 16, 2017
ibkkk:

You go do o. Come back here,lil boi grin

Na by force?
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Attends Summer Classes (Photos) by Trexnemesis(m): 9:40am On Aug 16, 2017
She don join army ni?
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Attends Summer Classes (Photos) by dahme147(m): 10:50am On Aug 16, 2017
BEEF TALK
Naijacost22:

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Attends Summer Classes (Photos) by omemero(m): 11:11am On Aug 16, 2017
Someones wife??

keypad1:
I will like to fvck thid olajumoke. Her toto will be very sweet to fvck.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Attends Summer Classes (Photos) by OliliGp: 11:26am On Aug 16, 2017
Nobody wey no fit to make am

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Takes His Girlfriend Chioma To Vacation In Barbados ( Pics,vid) / Tonto Dikeh In Kenya As Fans Take Selfie With Her / Funke Akindele Does The Zanku Leg Work Dance (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.