Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,979 members, 7,866,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:56 PM

With Money:what Kind Of World Do You See? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / With Money:what Kind Of World Do You See? (573 Views)

First Bank ATM Ate My Money. What Should I Do? / List of World Richest Billionaires. / UBA Want To Steal My Money - What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With Money:what Kind Of World Do You See? by benakin(m): 12:16pm On Feb 16, 2010
The differences between friends and enemies was the kind of world the saw,"the differences between lion and sheep was the kind of world they saw,the sheep saw a world of peace while to the lion a world of violence.The differences between the rich and the poor was the kind of world they saw.that view was reflected when the poor said,do you think money grows on tree?"  or "do you think i'm made of money?" or "i can't afford it".
    after many search,i began to realize that the rich saw a completely different world,they could see a world of too much money.that view was reflected when  many them gives response like "don't worry about money.if we do the right thing there will always be plenty of money",or "don't let not having money be an excuse for not getting what you want."prov 23:7as a man thinketh in his heart so is he" since money is only an idea,and you is that there is no enough money then that is what your reality will be.success is failure turned inside out,the silver tint in the clouds of doubt, and you never can tell how close you are,it may be near when it seems afar:so stick to the fight when you are hardest hit, cos there are only two types of money problem,one problem the not enough money,the other problem is too much money.now  what kind of world do you see?

by BENAKIN for more Visit: www.benskinsdiscovries.
Re: With Money:what Kind Of World Do You See? by netmoney(m): 7:04pm On Feb 16, 2010
Hi!

I am John Onam. I remembered my mentor Robert Kiyosaki when I saw this post on Nairaland. I am sure it was from one of his books that you picked that phrase about a world of two much money or too little money.

Anyway, that is by the way. I just wanted to tell you I am Robert’s fan and I have benefitted from reading up to 9 of his books and I always love it when I see people like me who read his book.

I bet from the look of things that you are one. So, can you do me the favour of calling me on my phone number 07063189585 so we can talk. I have a proposal for you.
Re: With Money:what Kind Of World Do You See? by adeymola: 9:28pm On Feb 16, 2010
Hi folks, check out the hottest application on facebook, iKNOW, it pays you for what you know, this is real, i cant stress that enough, you click on the link here, it takes you to the application; and all you need to do is to answer questions and get rewarded for performing well. See ya there!!!!!!!!!! http://app, s.facebook.com/iknow-games/invited.php?rsvp=1728878519&reff=share
Re: With Money:what Kind Of World Do You See? by adeymola: 9:29pm On Feb 16, 2010
Hi folks, check out the hottest application on facebook, iKNOW, it pays you for what you know, this is real, i cant stress that enough, you click on the link here, it takes you to the application; and all you need to do is to answer questions and get rewarded for performing well. See ya there!!!!!!!!!! http://apps.facebook.com/iknow-games/invited.php?rsvp=1728878519&reff=share

(1) (Reply)

Who Is On For A Paypal Bargain? / With Recent Crash In Banking Investment,what Are Other Areas Good For Time Depos / I Need Help On Running My Computer Accessories Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.