Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,931 members, 7,814,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Jay-Jay Okocha's Exotic Cars As He Celebrates His 44th Birthday - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jay-Jay Okocha's Exotic Cars As He Celebrates His 44th Birthday (55385 Views)

Nwankwo Kanu Celebrates His 44th Birthday Today / Mfon Udoka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today / Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 44th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Exotic Cars As He Celebrates His 44th Birthday by bbbabes1: 8:58am On Aug 16, 2017
Rich gang
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Exotic Cars As He Celebrates His 44th Birthday by AkupeMBANO(m): 8:58am On Aug 16, 2017
edugiddy007:
wow!
u see that these peeps gat good Shiiiiiis? but davido and wizkid won't let us be with their Range Rover sport.. SMH
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Exotic Cars As He Celebrates His 44th Birthday by jobbers: 8:59am On Aug 16, 2017
badocha
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Exotic Cars As He Celebrates His 44th Birthday by Trexnemesis(m): 8:59am On Aug 16, 2017
Tajbol4splend:
I remember when I used to play like Jay Jay, a real nuisance to our opponents then

Your ya own vintage cars too nah!

1 Like

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Exotic Cars As He Celebrates His 44th Birthday by AK481(m): 9:00am On Aug 16, 2017
Stingy nigga.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Exotic Cars As He Celebrates His 44th Birthday by Dshocker(m): 9:01am On Aug 16, 2017
Ursino:
Waaaooo!
I never knew he had all these!

Kk.... Soooooooooooooooo,now you know;what exactly are you going to do¿
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Exotic Cars As He Celebrates His 44th Birthday by seangy4konji: 9:04am On Aug 16, 2017
Day Maserati is bae.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Exotic Cars As He Celebrates His 44th Birthday by jakD: 9:05am On Aug 16, 2017
odiereke:
Happy birthday the Legend. LLNP
If you have a wish, why not wish it in a simple and sane language that people would easily comprehend.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Exotic Cars As He Celebrates His 44th Birthday by hnsoncon(m): 9:05am On Aug 16, 2017
Oga Boss... well done
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Exotic Cars As He Celebrates His 44th Birthday by jamiuazeez(m): 9:09am On Aug 16, 2017
Jay Jay the magic pillar. Your time shall reign forever. Love u
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Exotic Cars As He Celebrates His 44th Birthday by SirMazi: 9:10am On Aug 16, 2017
DatLagboi:
I hope he spends wisely and not on cars alone
Go and get a life
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Exotic Cars As He Celebrates His 44th Birthday by solidman59(m): 9:10am On Aug 16, 2017
Happy birthday Jay jay
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Exotic Cars As He Celebrates His 44th Birthday by DJInfluence: 9:12am On Aug 16, 2017
Our living legend.

I remembered the first time i saw this guy play against Algeria in the National stadium lagos, where he scored a wonderful freekick. A star was born that day.

And i also remembered what he did to Oliver khan when he (okocha) was playing for Frankfurt and khan for Leverkusen.

If this guy was oyinbo, his value would have been 4 times what it was before he retired. But If ronaldo can have a statue in his home town, what are the igbos doing? Give him one already.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Exotic Cars As He Celebrates His 44th Birthday by SydneyBrown(f): 9:15am On Aug 16, 2017
Lovely i must say....
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Exotic Cars As He Celebrates His 44th Birthday by zeyheed(m): 9:18am On Aug 16, 2017
Titto93:
That one that looks like Keke napepe follow for exotic?
Anyways, Happy birthday, Legend of foothball.
Yes sir, u would be a foothballer
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Exotic Cars As He Celebrates His 44th Birthday by eliadekx(m): 9:19am On Aug 16, 2017
the truck looks more of nigerian made
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Exotic Cars As He Celebrates His 44th Birthday by iamdynamite(m): 9:21am On Aug 16, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:
Money good.
I must play ball grin

Thunder fire poverty angry
At what age sir? cheesy
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Exotic Cars As He Celebrates His 44th Birthday by omocheche(f): 9:23am On Aug 16, 2017
Go and help him spend the money wisely na money spender[color=#990000][/color]
DatLagboi:
I hope he spends wisely and not on cars alone
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Exotic Cars As He Celebrates His 44th Birthday by delivryboy: 9:29am On Aug 16, 2017
Okocha started playing for Nigerian national team in 1989 and he's 44 years old, praise the Lord for He is wonderful.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Exotic Cars As He Celebrates His 44th Birthday by Wesely01(m): 9:34am On Aug 16, 2017
Streetlogistikz:
Jay Jay Okocha celebrates birthday with multi-million dollars exotic cars.See photos...http://streetlogistikz..com.ng/2017/08/photos-checkout-jayjay-okocha-expensive.html

This old man well I be 19 too abi now lol
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Exotic Cars As He Celebrates His 44th Birthday by TourismMan(m): 9:36am On Aug 16, 2017
Titto93:

Na d main exotic be that one. Lol.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Exotic Cars As He Celebrates His 44th Birthday by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 16, 2017
Titto93:
can you afford it?
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Exotic Cars As He Celebrates His 44th Birthday by Segibambo(m): 9:42am On Aug 16, 2017
We’ll be diving head first to creating our first video. In the first part, we looked at a detailed description of the user interface of our choice software, VideoScribe. The basic elements of a whiteboard video being a script/storyboard, voice over and post production process.

Writing your first Script and Story Board

Script

We’ll be making a short script and storyboard for a hypothetical company called Blue-Hyphen, a security solution company that prevents cyber attacks and other related security issues. If you followed the part 1 of this post, you would have been well acquainted with the tips given to help guide the script writing phase for a product. However, we’ll be excluding the references to how your solution beats prominent existing products and the social media profiles of the product. Here’s a short draft of our script for Blue-Hyphen:

Read more http://techalver.com/videoscribe-whiteboard-animation/
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Exotic Cars As He Celebrates His 44th Birthday by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 16, 2017
Happy Birthday
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Exotic Cars As He Celebrates His 44th Birthday by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 16, 2017
iamdynamite:
At what age sir? cheesy
22- 7 (Nigerian football age factor) = 15 grin
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Exotic Cars As He Celebrates His 44th Birthday by kenny1313(m): 10:03am On Aug 16, 2017
Ursino:
Waaaooo!
I never knew he had all these!

You be think say football na bank job?
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Exotic Cars As He Celebrates His 44th Birthday by jaytime(m): 10:08am On Aug 16, 2017
Boss! Aaah this guy can play ball. Jay Jay, one of our bests.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Exotic Cars As He Celebrates His 44th Birthday by Stanley1010: 10:19am On Aug 16, 2017
Lovely
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Exotic Cars As He Celebrates His 44th Birthday by Abee79(m): 10:34am On Aug 16, 2017
No be your football age be 44? People dey celebrate football age too?

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Exotic Cars As He Celebrates His 44th Birthday by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 16, 2017
this guy is living the life o. silent balling
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Exotic Cars As He Celebrates His 44th Birthday by yayankainuwa: 10:57am On Aug 16, 2017
angry
Titto93:
where ur bicycle....jealousy na hin dey kill ds country. grin
Titto93:
where ur bicycle....jealousy na hin dey kill ds country.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Exotic Cars As He Celebrates His 44th Birthday by shogsman(m): 11:00am On Aug 16, 2017
Multimillion dollars ,now that's an hyperbole

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emmanuel Adebayor's N8m Can-Am Bike & Cars In His Compound (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Drips In Traditional Thobe Attire Of Saudi Arabia (Photos) / Best Reactions From The Messi To PSG Transfer (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.