Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,695 members, 7,844,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Any One With Export Ideal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any One With Export Ideal (591 Views)

Advice Plz: What Product And KVA Of Gen Set Will Be Ideal For A Laundry Biz / Anybody With Ideal On How To Become Online Ex-changer. Please Help. / Ten Ideal Ways to lose Money Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any One With Export Ideal by clem2love(m): 12:57pm On Feb 16, 2010
FELLOW NAIRALAND:

KINDLLY ASSIST ME WITH INFO ON EXPORTATION OF GOODS FROM NIGERIA.

I HAVE QUANTITY OF GOOD NEED IN SINGAPORE WHICH MY CLIENT IS REQUESTING FOR F.O.B AND MY QUOTATION KINDLLY ASSIST ME WITH INFORMATION ON HOW SHIP THE GOODS CHEAP AND CHEAPER TO HIM SO I MIGHT GET MY OWN PROFIT AND NOT LOST.

HOPE TO READ FROM YOU ALL.

THANKS
Re: Any One With Export Ideal by adolmax: 1:11pm On Mar 16, 2010
i will have loved to help but am in your shoes also and will like to get lectures on negotiating with buyers and also shipping,pls if you should find any mentor pls contact me m_adol@yahoo.com
Re: Any One With Export Ideal by Thethy(m): 9:16pm On Mar 16, 2010

(1) (Reply)

Starting A News Media Firm / Insurance: As Investment Or Savings! / Uk Graduate Willing To Work With An Ngo In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.