Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Why MMM Is In Panic Mode While Get Help Worldwide Isnt. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why MMM Is In Panic Mode While Get Help Worldwide Isnt. (3619 Views)

Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. / 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead / 8 Reasons Why MMM Is A Perfect Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why MMM Is In Panic Mode While Get Help Worldwide Isnt. by Confussion2: 10:08pm On Dec 13, 2016
Since I joined both mmm and ghw, I see why ghw is still waxing while mmm is in such panic mode.

Get help worldwide has nothing like guider. U brake a rule you are out. In my humble opinion nothing caused this wahala mmm is in right now than huge amount of money guiders take out from it ,making d system not be liquid. Yet they guide nada.Their lines always switched off yet draining the system.

Another thing is uncontrolled GH. Now that panic is already with us,mmm is now doing damage control telling people we did not understand the message: that u can still withdraw if your mavro is upto 30 days.like WTF. why isnt that part of the initial message. Ghw instituted this control gh right from d start.

I expect mmm admins to put bar guiders from geting help ,they have benefited alot from the system.Then put in place strong cro to block multiple account.surelly it will bounce back.

I dey chill for get help worldwide for now lolz.
Re: Why MMM Is In Panic Mode While Get Help Worldwide Isnt. by Nuells: 10:29pm On Dec 13, 2016
How can one register in GHW and after providing help, must u bring in ppl b/4 u get paid in the system?....throw some light....
Re: Why MMM Is In Panic Mode While Get Help Worldwide Isnt. by Johnholmes: 11:09pm On Dec 13, 2016
Nuells:
How can one register in GHW and after providing help, must u bring in ppl b/4 u get paid in the system?....throw some light....
you have a brain

Re: Why MMM Is In Panic Mode While Get Help Worldwide Isnt. by Alabi324(m): 11:23pm On Dec 13, 2016
"Dear mavrodians, my mission here is to make us properly understand this new message that seems to be causing panic out there in the hearts of all MMM participants. The message does NOT say that nobody will be able to GH until January, instead the message is saying that you will not be able to GH until after 30days that you actually made the payment of your PH and the recipient confirms. Meaning that your money must actually spend minimum of 30days outside. So for example, if you PH 100K on 5th November, and you are matched to pay on 10th November, assuming that you made the payment but the recipient does not confirm your order until 15th November when he finally comfirms receipt of your payment. From that instant (15th November), your mavros will change status to "CONFIRMED" ( irrespective of colour Blue or Green ), so you will only be able to request for help (GH) on that particular 100k + 30% growth as from 15th December. It is not that you can't GH before January. Please spread this to all your downlines"
Re: Why MMM Is In Panic Mode While Get Help Worldwide Isnt. by Asegzy: 12:09am On Dec 14, 2016
Alabi324:
"Dear mavrodians, my mission here is to make us
properly understand this new message that seems
to be causing panic out there in the hearts of all
MMM participants. The message does NOT say that
nobody will be able to GH until January, instead
the message is saying that you will not be able to
GH until after 30days that you actually made the
payment of your PH and the recipient confirms.
Meaning that your money must actually spend
minimum of 30days outside. So for example, if you
PH 100K on 5th November, and you are matched to
pay on 10th November, assuming that you made the
payment but the recipient does not confirm your
order until 15th November when he finally comfirms
receipt of your payment. From that instant (15th
November), your mavros will change status to
"CONFIRMED" ( irrespective of colour Blue or
Green ), so you will only be able to request for help
(GH) on that particular 100k + 30% growth as from
15th December. It is not that you can't GH before
January.
Please spread this to all your downlines"
the panic has already been created.
Who is going to PH in January ?...... Definitely not me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why MMM Is In Panic Mode While Get Help Worldwide Isnt. by Confussion2: 6:09am On Dec 14, 2016
Nuells:

u can join with oshtronic at yahoo dot come.

1 Like

Re: Why MMM Is In Panic Mode While Get Help Worldwide Isnt. by oloribabs(f): 8:00pm On Dec 15, 2016
Join Get Help Worldwide and see the difference.
Register through the link on my Signature or send a mail.
Let's rock this together!!
Re: Why MMM Is In Panic Mode While Get Help Worldwide Isnt. by bido1055(m): 1:54pm On Dec 27, 2016
Nuells:

.nope join our whatsapp group 08108639729
Re: Why MMM Is In Panic Mode While Get Help Worldwide Isnt. by bido1055(m): 1:55pm On Dec 27, 2016
Nuells:

.nope . u don't need that. join our whatsapp group 08108639729
Re: Why MMM Is In Panic Mode While Get Help Worldwide Isnt. by ekwii: 4:49pm On Dec 27, 2016
oloribabs:
Join Get Help Worldwide and see the difference.
Register through the link on my Signature or send a mail.
Let's rock this together!!
how I my sure that ghw and mmm are not the same group of people trying to manipulate us?

1 Like

Re: Why MMM Is In Panic Mode While Get Help Worldwide Isnt. by histemple: 5:03pm On Dec 27, 2016
ekwii:

how I my sure that ghw and mmm are not the same group of people trying to manipulate us?

They are definitely the same, no doubt.
Re: Why MMM Is In Panic Mode While Get Help Worldwide Isnt. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 27, 2016
ekwii:

Bro. They are outrightly different set of people. For you to be convinced beyond doubt . Just take a gentle surfing to there website and take a look at there modus-operandi. Then .just come back here and tell me what u saw. and by so doing. You might want to register and in that case. kindly click on my referral link below to get registered . Thanks.
Re: Why MMM Is In Panic Mode While Get Help Worldwide Isnt. by preciousan(f): 8:09pm On Dec 27, 2016
lol......get help worldwide is the bomb,it's genuine,reliable and transparent,once you register and pledge help your money starts growing,pairing even takes a while like even up to 3 weeks for some,so enough time.you can register by clicking on my signature.
ekwii:

Re: Why MMM Is In Panic Mode While Get Help Worldwide Isnt. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 27, 2016
YOU HAVE LITTLE KNOWLEDGE ABOUT GHW, YOU DIDN'T HIT ON THE KEY POINTS

Confussion2:
Since I joined both mmm and ghw, I see why ghw is still waxing while mmm is in such panic mode.

Get help worldwide has nothing like guider. U brake a rule you are out. In my humble opinion nothing caused this wahala mmm is in right now than huge amount of money guiders take out from it ,making d system not be liquid. Yet they guide nada.Their lines always switched off yet draining the system.

Another thing is uncontrolled GH. Now that panic is already with us,mmm is now doing damage control telling people we did not understand the message: that u can still withdraw if your mavro is upto 30 days.like WTF. why isnt that part of the initial message. Ghw instituted this control gh right from d start.

I expect mmm admins to put bar guiders from geting help ,they have benefited alot from the system.Then put in place strong cro to block multiple account.surelly it will bounce back.

I dey chill for get help worldwide for now lolz.
Re: Why MMM Is In Panic Mode While Get Help Worldwide Isnt. by samplanner(m): 9:32pm On Dec 27, 2016
I couldn't believe that I got 160,000 in just a space of one week. Get help worlwide is real. join through my signature and let me show you my strategies.
Re: Why MMM Is In Panic Mode While Get Help Worldwide Isnt. by saintchibu(m): 11:41pm On Dec 27, 2016
What is d minimum amount you can give as help?
Re: Why MMM Is In Panic Mode While Get Help Worldwide Isnt. by preciousan(f): 7:47am On Dec 28, 2016
the minimum amount is #1000, which makes it affordable and unique,you can register by clicking on my signature.
saintchibu:
Re: Why MMM Is In Panic Mode While Get Help Worldwide Isnt. by wayisshut: 9:46am On Jan 05, 2017
saintchibu:

hello how are you doing
Re: Why MMM Is In Panic Mode While Get Help Worldwide Isnt. by deebrain(m): 8:33am On Jan 19, 2017
It really rocks cos it checked the greed issues of the former.
Re: Why MMM Is In Panic Mode While Get Help Worldwide Isnt. by beckplanet: 10:20am On Jan 19, 2017
To all MMM participants out there. Beware!!!

The worst place to get any MMM related news is Here, Many members no longer trust Nairaland on mmm updates because the have been paid to tarnish MMM but many members understood this in time and left, please join an MMM Group/page on Facebook or Whatapp to get lively and current updates on MMM you'll be surprised at what's happening outside here. Naira'Land is an Anti-MMM forum, U'll get nothing good here. The earlier you understand this the better.
Re: Why MMM Is In Panic Mode While Get Help Worldwide Isnt. by Goovo(m): 10:44am On Jan 19, 2017
beckplanet:
To all MMM participants out there. Beware!!!

The worst place to get any MMM related news is Here, Many members no longer trust Nairaland on mmm updates because the have been paid to tarnish MMM but many members understood this in time and left, please join an MMM Group/page on Facebook or Whatapp to get lively and current updates on MMM you'll be surprised at what's happening outside here. Naira'Land is an Anti-MMM forum, U'll get nothing good here. The earlier you understand this the better.
GBAM

(1) (Reply)

MMM Fraud Mathematics, House Of Rep Is Right! / 2 Bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow Building Plan / Ads Whatsapp Group Is Where You Can Posts Ads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.