Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,585 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

8 Killer Tips That Will Improve Your Sleep Life - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 8 Killer Tips That Will Improve Your Sleep Life (356 Views)

Share Your Sleep Paralysis Experience Here. / How To Avoid A Gas Explosion: 5 Tips That Can Save Your Life. / 6 Tips That Will Make Your Pimples Clear Very Fast (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 Killer Tips That Will Improve Your Sleep Life by RealNaijaQuin: 6:09am On Aug 16, 2017
When it becomes hard for you to fall asleep and stay it asleep it is due to a lot of factors, which are caused by you. You might not know this and start struggling to keep yourself asleep when all you have to do is make a few lifestyle changes and you will be asleep in no time.

Here are 8 things you should do to make you fall asleep faster.

Remember, for you to make anything the InfoGuideDoctor tell you to work for you, you have to follow through it everyday and make it a part of your lifestyle.
1. Cool yourself down

You can do this by having a bath at most an hour before bedtime. Make it closer to when you are supposed to go to sleep. I (Clifford) takes my bath 45 minutes before going to sleep.
Bathing helps cool and calm your body, which is ideal if you want to fall asleep in a short period of time.
See full article here >>> http://www.infoguideafrica.com/2017/08/health-8-habits-that-will-improve-your.html#more
Re: 8 Killer Tips That Will Improve Your Sleep Life by RealNaijaQuin: 6:09am On Aug 16, 2017
Get your choice .com domain at N1,000
Contact me now >>> http://www.infoguideafrica.com/p/contact-us.html

(1) (Reply)

6 Things You Should Never Do When Picking A School For Your Child / Things You Absolutely Need To Know About Breast Cancer / Always Check Your Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.