Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,997 members, 7,866,752 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:31 AM

Please Someone Shuld Help Me Interpret This Persistent Dream. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Someone Shuld Help Me Interpret This Persistent Dream. (2107 Views)

Please HELP ME INTERPRET Matt 10:34 / TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute / Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Someone Shuld Help Me Interpret This Persistent Dream. by Ranchhoddas: 3:30pm On Aug 21, 2017
Sarassin:

Hello sir, you called..
Hi. I wanted to know if you had any thoughts on this thread. I and two other people appear to be having the same dream consistently. For me it is very consistent.
Please read the OP and tell us what you think.
Many thanks.
Re: Please Someone Shuld Help Me Interpret This Persistent Dream. by Ranchhoddas: 3:30pm On Aug 21, 2017
Sarassin:

Hello sir, you called..
Hi. I wanted to know if you had any thoughts on this thread. I and two other people appear to be having the same dream consistently. For me it is very consistent.
Please read the OP and tell us what you think.
Many thanks.
Re: Please Someone Shuld Help Me Interpret This Persistent Dream. by KinzyeWriter(m): 3:18pm On Aug 22, 2017
Sarassin:

Hello sir, you called..
Please sir, do you have an idea of what the op dream means?I use to have the same dream too

1 Like

Re: Please Someone Shuld Help Me Interpret This Persistent Dream. by Niflheim(m): 9:31am On Aug 23, 2017
@op,

I want to inform you that you have absolutely nothing to worry about!!! Your dream happening to multiple people at multiple times around multiple locations on the earth is natural!!!

"Pulling this string out as though from the pit of your stomach through your throat and mouth may symbolize the need to speak up (not suppress/censor your feelings). The string can be seen as something that needs to tie things together. Try to notice when this dream reappears and what you're dealing with during the day. The image may signify the need to let things out - to the surface in order to resolve pent up issues. Look at the dream as a message from your subconscious mind that is helping you come to a resolution of an issue."

YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS MIND IS SIMPLY SPEAKING TO YOU(NO GODS, NO DEVILS, NO ANGELS AND NO GENIES IN MAGICAL LAMPS ARE INVOLVED IN THIS MOVIE)!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

There Are No Atheists In Severe Turbulence / 2018 RCCG 50 Days Fasting Prayer Guide. / What Are The Old And New Covenants?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.