Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Good Morning,2017 Applicants, Npower So #muchmore. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Good Morning,2017 Applicants, Npower So #muchmore. (4634 Views)

Npower 2017 Applicants Pre-selection Status Checker Released / Can You Tell How Happy We All Are? #experiencenpowerng #npowerng #muchmore / Who Agrees That N-power Is So #muchmore?you Can Share Your Stories Experiences. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Morning,2017 Applicants, Npower So #muchmore. by Olalekan27: 10:27pm On Aug 16, 2017
npowerng:
Yes please
please check this for me I have been trying to login phone number 08180246***, Bvn 22341821***
Re: Good Morning,2017 Applicants, Npower So #muchmore. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 16, 2017
Please help check mine. Its still telling me invalid login.
Re: Good Morning,2017 Applicants, Npower So #muchmore. by Dmcool(m): 11:27pm On Aug 16, 2017
Why on earth should you post your BVN here. I'm sorry for your bank account

1 Like

Re: Good Morning,2017 Applicants, Npower So #muchmore. by Dmcool(m): 11:29pm On Aug 16, 2017
Re: Good Morning,2017 Applicants, Npower So #muchmore. by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 17, 2017
@ npowerng

I registered for npower in 2016, the Creative category. However, when the list came out, I wasn't chosen. So when the application opened for 2017, I applied again for the Tax category. I was neither able to log in or write my assessment when it was due. I'm sure I filled my details correctly, including the BVN aspect. I'd appreciate if you can help me look into this. Thanks
Re: Good Morning,2017 Applicants, Npower So #muchmore. by berrycious: 8:16am On Aug 17, 2017
I wrote my test this morning, buh I couldn't select my device. Did anyone experience this? What is d next step pls?
Re: Good Morning,2017 Applicants, Npower So #muchmore. by mightyrocket(m): 8:32am On Aug 17, 2017
Good day, please I didn't choose any skills/professional course but I'm seeing animation and computer proficiency stuffs in my nteach test. Am I to write the STEM test or just ignore it. Thanks.
Re: Good Morning,2017 Applicants, Npower So #muchmore. by Greyworld: 8:44am On Aug 17, 2017
gud morning pals! pls I need info on n power tax. tnks
Re: Good Morning,2017 Applicants, Npower So #muchmore. by dollarprincess(f): 8:51am On Aug 17, 2017
See What to do if you Cannot log-in to N-Power Assessment Portal Have you try to log in to the N-Power test portal but couldn’t? Do you keep seeing an “Invalid login, please try again” error message? Here’s why
Re: Good Morning,2017 Applicants, Npower So #muchmore. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 17, 2017
Zita55:

So sorry
[color=#006600][/color]

Pls unquote me or modify as I have taken down my bvn
Re: Good Morning,2017 Applicants, Npower So #muchmore. by npowerng: 3:52pm On Aug 17, 2017
BlackAfrican:
@ npowerng

I registered for npower in 2016, the Creative category. However, when the list came out, I wasn't chosen. So when the application opened for 2017, I applied again for the Tax category. I was neither able to log in or write my assessment when it was due. I'm sure I filled my details correctly, including the BVN aspect. I'd appreciate if you can help me look into this. Thanks

Good day sir, Kindly try logging in with another browser or device . If you are unable to log in .
Note; that your application details do not match with your bvn details .
Re: Good Morning,2017 Applicants, Npower So #muchmore. by npowerng: 3:57pm On Aug 17, 2017
mightyrocket:
Good day, please I didn't choose any skills/professional course but I'm seeing animation and computer proficiency stuffs in my nteach test. Am I to write the STEM test or just ignore it. Thanks.

Good day, Yes you can write it, but if you can't write it, though, it is not compulsory .
Re: Good Morning,2017 Applicants, Npower So #muchmore. by npowerng: 4:01pm On Aug 17, 2017
ikbnice:
When will names of successful candidates be out

Good day,if you are successful you will be contacting in due time.
Re: Good Morning,2017 Applicants, Npower So #muchmore. by Dmcool(m): 4:46pm On Aug 17, 2017
Good day
I didn't register for any skill during registration but is it necessary I do the stem test? Some say it might boost my chances of been selected.
How true is this?
Re: Good Morning,2017 Applicants, Npower So #muchmore. by Hayah: 4:56pm On Aug 17, 2017
npowerng:

Good day, Yes you can write it, but if you can't write it, though, it is not compulsory .
Kindly respond to issues related to '' invalid bvn'' even though the bvn is valid.
What's the way forward?
Re: Good Morning,2017 Applicants, Npower So #muchmore. by blaze612(m): 5:19pm On Aug 17, 2017
since the online test started my login attemps has been showing"bvn validation ongoing, check back later" not until yesterday it started showing invalid bvn what does this mean sir. Thanks
Re: Good Morning,2017 Applicants, Npower So #muchmore. by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 17, 2017
npowerng:

Good day sir, Kindly try logging in with another browser or device . If you are unable to log in .
Note; that your application details do not match with your bvn details .

Thanks for the guidance. I tried logging in on Firefox and indeed I was able to do so. I then proceeded to take my test. After submitting, I came back to the page to check the review status and I saw NOT PERMITTED. What does this mean please? Thanks.
Re: Good Morning,2017 Applicants, Npower So #muchmore. by Smartjob1(f): 1:06am On Aug 18, 2017
Hmmm...Thats good.

Tired of sending your CV to people with getting any positive responses? Tired of making mistakes as an HR personnel? Want to improve on your career? Help is here!

Find, connect, contact, share, and chat with your favourite employers, job seekers, business mentors and partners. Join the world's smartest job network www.bejite.com today. Find jobs, recruit easily. Sign up and update your CV and profile to enable recruiters search you out easily. Grow and expand your brand and career. Join us now. It is free!

Re: Good Morning,2017 Applicants, Npower So #muchmore. by laborious(m): 1:56am On Aug 18, 2017
ppls what is next after the test..
Re: Good Morning,2017 Applicants, Npower So #muchmore. by MizSparks(f): 5:21am On Aug 18, 2017
Please sir, after taking the test, what next?
Re: Good Morning,2017 Applicants, Npower So #muchmore. by Lytech(m): 9:43am On Aug 18, 2017
npowerng:
Good morning smiley smiley smiley
pls we have one unfinished discussion sir........

I was telling u about me been already a volunteer but was not been paid in the first batch....

Now am re applying...
You ask me to resign and reapply...
You ask me to drop my number and email,that you will been helping me with the process..which i did...
Ever since i didnt hear from you...

08102287636 is my number...
Lytech2009@gmail.com is my email....

You can pls flash my number while i call you back for proper discussion...

Thanks..
Hope to hear from you sir
Re: Good Morning,2017 Applicants, Npower So #muchmore. by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 25, 2017
[quote author=Zita55 post=59548589][/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Open Vacancies For The Post Of Inventory Officer, Sales Assistant, HR Officer / Saw This On NSCDC Portal. / Microsoft Sales Intern 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.