Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,483 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Can You Tell How Happy We All Are? #experiencenpowerng #npowerng #muchmore - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can You Tell How Happy We All Are? #experiencenpowerng #npowerng #muchmore (2109 Views)

NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them / Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng / Good Morning,2017 Applicants, Npower So #muchmore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Tell How Happy We All Are? #experiencenpowerng #npowerng #muchmore by npowerng: 1:34pm On Aug 19, 2017
Can you tell how happy we all are?
Through our eyes, you are champions. You are doing the important work of building Nigeria through your service
#ExperienceNPowerNG
#NPowerNG
#MuchMore

Re: Can You Tell How Happy We All Are? #experiencenpowerng #npowerng #muchmore by Khaliyah(m): 1:39pm On Aug 19, 2017
Re: Can You Tell How Happy We All Are? #experiencenpowerng #npowerng #muchmore by perfectchoice(f): 2:11pm On Aug 19, 2017
Am still confused it ended this way.
Re: Can You Tell How Happy We All Are? #experiencenpowerng #npowerng #muchmore by npowerng: 2:49pm On Aug 19, 2017
perfectchoice:
We tried reaching each person but to no avail, Your device is kept safe and sound. it would get to you soon. Miss Chinwe
Re: Can You Tell How Happy We All Are? #experiencenpowerng #npowerng #muchmore by Tsam1959(m): 2:55pm On Aug 19, 2017
perfectchoice:
You discharge immediatly or the next day ni shocked
Re: Can You Tell How Happy We All Are? #experiencenpowerng #npowerng #muchmore by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 19, 2017
npowerng:
We tried reaching each person but to no avail, Your device is kept safe and sound. it would get to you soon. Miss Chinwe
please help a brother in need of a job, I was unable to register at the appropriate time and now I've tried severally but to no avail, kindly help me out I beg you.
Re: Can You Tell How Happy We All Are? #experiencenpowerng #npowerng #muchmore by Utchgirl(f): 2:59pm On Aug 19, 2017
Mr npowerng plz can u tel me whn u guys wil cal d 2016 non graduates category of npower technology, npwer build and npower creative.

tnx
Re: Can You Tell How Happy We All Are? #experiencenpowerng #npowerng #muchmore by npowerng: 3:11pm On Aug 19, 2017
Utchgirl:
Mr npowerng plz can u tel me whn u guys wil cal d 2016 non graduates category of npower technology, npwer build and npower creative.

tnx

Very soon sir, please be patient
Re: Can You Tell How Happy We All Are? #experiencenpowerng #npowerng #muchmore by nazablossom(f): 3:23pm On Aug 20, 2017
I still have not been paid. I don't know why my own case is so different.after all the stress I passed through,I have communicated through different means,all to no avail. 8months now and still counting, and I have not received any payment,not even for once.
Re: Can You Tell How Happy We All Are? #experiencenpowerng #npowerng #muchmore by nazablossom(f): 3:29pm On Aug 20, 2017
I still have not been paid. I don't know why my own case is so different. I have communicated through different means, all to no avail. 8months now and still counting, and I have not received any payment,not even for once. Others are collecting their devices while some have not been paid at all.
Re: Can You Tell How Happy We All Are? #experiencenpowerng #npowerng #muchmore by Teettyllayho: 5:23pm On Aug 20, 2017
Good day Npowerng, I'm yet to receive any message after taking the test last month. Please kindly tell me what next to do. Thank you
Re: Can You Tell How Happy We All Are? #experiencenpowerng #npowerng #muchmore by kayteajay111(m): 6:18pm On Aug 20, 2017
npowerng:
Can you tell how happy we all are?
Through our eyes, you are champions. You are doing the important work of building Nigeria through your service
#ExperienceNPowerNG
#NPowerNG
#MuchMore
I can never be happy with you people until you talk of backlogs. We all have equal entitlement but some are collecting stipends regularly while some are only paid once, twice or even none. And you are celebrating on jamboree and mediocrity.
I personally have my PC at home, if you want to be praised with what you have done, clear the air on payment.
Re: Can You Tell How Happy We All Are? #experiencenpowerng #npowerng #muchmore by npowerng: 3:13pm On Aug 22, 2017
Teettyllayho:
Good day Npowerng, I'm yet to receive any message after taking the test last month. Please kindly tell me what next to do. Thank you
Next step would be communicated in due time.
Re: Can You Tell How Happy We All Are? #experiencenpowerng #npowerng #muchmore by scarplanet(m): 3:57pm On Aug 22, 2017
kayteajay111:

I can never be happy with you people until you talk of backlogs. We all have equal entitlement but some are collecting stipends regularly while some are only paid once, twice or even none. And you are celebrating on jamboree and mediocrity.
I personally have my PC at home, if you want to be praised with what you have done, clear the air on payment.
Re: Can You Tell How Happy We All Are? #experiencenpowerng #npowerng #muchmore by npowerng: 5:16pm On Aug 23, 2017
Backlogs have been paid. For others that are still having backlog issues. we would resolve them all soon.
Re: Can You Tell How Happy We All Are? #experiencenpowerng #npowerng #muchmore by npowerng: 5:31pm On Aug 23, 2017
nazablossom:
I still have not been paid. I don't know why my own case is so different. I have communicated through different means, all to no avail. 8months now and still counting, and I have not received any payment,not even for once. Others are collecting their devices while some have not been paid at all.
Can i have your full name and Mobile number ?
Re: Can You Tell How Happy We All Are? #experiencenpowerng #npowerng #muchmore by mariso: 8:06pm On Aug 23, 2017
@ npowerng for those of us that could not register den can we still register pls help
Re: Can You Tell How Happy We All Are? #experiencenpowerng #npowerng #muchmore by nazablossom(f): 9:14pm On Aug 23, 2017
npowerng:
Can i have your full name and Mobile number ?
f
Re: Can You Tell How Happy We All Are? #experiencenpowerng #npowerng #muchmore by npowerng: 10:05am On Aug 24, 2017
mariso:
@ npowerng for those of us that could not register den can we still register pls help
Good day, Application for the 2017 Npower programme has ended.
Re: Can You Tell How Happy We All Are? #experiencenpowerng #npowerng #muchmore by npowerng: 10:16am On Aug 24, 2017
kayteajay111:

Good day sir.
We are working very hard to resolve all payment issue . A whole number of Beneficiaries with payment issue has been resolved starting from June this year.Just a few number of beneficiaries have not been paid and we are still working on it. Just be patient

Re: Can You Tell How Happy We All Are? #experiencenpowerng #npowerng #muchmore by jully29(f): 10:33am On Aug 24, 2017
npower pls help me on this my long time problem concerning the issue of transfer. my place of working is too far to my place of residence. I spent one thousand naira every day on transportation. pls sir I need your help. thanks
Re: Can You Tell How Happy We All Are? #experiencenpowerng #npowerng #muchmore by dejt4u(m): 2:32pm On Aug 24, 2017
Re: Can You Tell How Happy We All Are? #experiencenpowerng #npowerng #muchmore by npowerng: 3:08pm On Aug 24, 2017
dejt4u:
I've not been paid for the month of December 2015. everybody is my local government is affected.
why is that sir and when should we be expecting it?

we did verification in December before the deadline..
Irepodun Local Government of Osun State
Osun state .You are using access bank. Just be patient.
Re: Can You Tell How Happy We All Are? #experiencenpowerng #npowerng #muchmore by npowerng: 3:08pm On Aug 24, 2017
jully29:
npower pls help me on this my long time problem concerning the issue of transfer. my place of working is too far to my place of residence. I spent one thousand naira every day on transportation. pls sir I need your help. thanks

At this point Npower has no redeployment
Re: Can You Tell How Happy We All Are? #experiencenpowerng #npowerng #muchmore by Happie2016: 3:45pm On Aug 24, 2017
Pls Npower help resolve my friend's payment issue. Her details are - Wosu Catherine. No: 0813 685 2570.

Thank u so much.

Pquote author=npowerng post=59783525] Ma'am . Your payment issue has been resolved . Your would receive An SMS within the next number of days
[/quote]
Re: Can You Tell How Happy We All Are? #experiencenpowerng #npowerng #muchmore by dejt4u(m): 3:56pm On Aug 24, 2017
Re: Can You Tell How Happy We All Are? #experiencenpowerng #npowerng #muchmore by TGM2015: 4:43pm On Aug 24, 2017
npowerng:
Ma'am . Your payment issue has been resolved . Your would receive An SMS within the next number of days

Kindly edit nazablossom number in your quote.
@nazablossom, please edit your original post now that the post has been acknowledged.
Re: Can You Tell How Happy We All Are? #experiencenpowerng #npowerng #muchmore by npowerng: 4:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
Happie2016:
Pls Npower help resolve my friend's payment issue. Her details are - Wosu Catherine. No: 0813 685 2570.

Thank u so much.

Pquote author=npowerng post=59783525] Ma'am . Your payment issue has been resolved . Your would receive An SMS within the next number of days

Has she been physically verified .
Re: Can You Tell How Happy We All Are? #experiencenpowerng #npowerng #muchmore by nazablossom(f): 10:49pm On Sep 01, 2017
@npowerng. Thank you for following up on my case. I just received my August stipend. I will be waiting for my 6 months backlogs. Thank you very much
Re: Can You Tell How Happy We All Are? #experiencenpowerng #npowerng #muchmore by Happie2016: 11:53pm On Sep 01, 2017
npowerng:

Hello npowerng

Yes she has been verified and has qualified as her status.

Thank you for responding.

Has she been physically verified .
Re: Can You Tell How Happy We All Are? #experiencenpowerng #npowerng #muchmore by ekoyo(m): 9:20am On Sep 02, 2017
@npower I have not received my August stipends.@ team ebonyi diamond bank

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Nigerian University's The Best For Instrumentation And Control Engineering / USAID Job Recruitment - Deputy Representative ($76K Yearly) / UBA Group Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.