Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,392 members, 7,954,570 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:50 PM

Have You Received Yours? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Have You Received Yours? (1042 Views)

Beware Of Jumia (so Disappointed) - I Received A Fake Item / ..guy That Snitch Out MTN Cheat Currently Received Beatings / My Ministry Is Moving: See What I Received From Tecno Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Received Yours? by funstufz(m): 8:16am On Aug 16, 2017
The time was 15:36p.m. and I didn't checked my phone that time

I later checked around 19:12p.m. same day (15th August, 2017)

I was surprised to at first, but I sha checked the SMS before my next line of action, to delete because it was from...

MTNN
Y?ello! For being loyal to MTN, you have been rewarded with 120 minutes to call all networks & 750MB. Valid for 7 days. Dial *559*52# to check your balance. Thank you for staying with us!

i cant believe this came from MTN until I used it...

See the balance incase you are a brother to 'Thomas' grin grin grin grin

I rise...

Re: Have You Received Yours? by Alitair(m): 12:21pm On Aug 16, 2017
I saw the message this morning on my friend's phone. Still waiting for my own.
Re: Have You Received Yours? by funstufz(m): 3:35pm On Aug 16, 2017
Wait for it, it will surely come

Better still, recharge from your phone and check your 'other' bonus via *559*4#

you might be lucky to receive N2,850.00 bonus

Alitair:
I saw the message this morning on my friend's phone. Still waiting for my own.
Re: Have You Received Yours? by shedy03(m): 4:10pm On Aug 16, 2017
funstufz:
The time was 15:36p.m. and I didn't checked my phone that time

I later checked around 19:12p.m. same day (15th August, 2017)

I was surprised to at first, but I sha checked the SMS before my next line of action, to delete because it was from...

MTNN
Y?ello! For being loyal to MTN, you have been rewarded with 120 minutes to call all networks & 750MB. Valid for 7 days. Dial *559*52# to check your balance. Thank you for staying with us!

i cant believe this came from MTN until I used it...

See the balance incase you are a brother to 'Thomas' grin grin grin grin

I rise...

yeah, mtn try small.
Re: Have You Received Yours? by funstufz(m): 5:19pm On Aug 16, 2017
Yeah, you can say that

I want to believe they would keep to their word...free is free...

No future withdrawal cheesy cheesy cheesy , if you knew what I meant by that... grin grin grin

shedy03:

yeah, mtn try small.

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Help Me Root A Tmobile Samsung Note 3 / Tecno Spark K7 Review, Specifications And Price In Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana / Whats App Or Telegram Chat Group For Apple Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.