Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,919 members, 7,866,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:31 PM

BREAKING!!! Biafrexit: FG Slams Fresh Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!!! Biafrexit: FG Slams Fresh Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu (5122 Views)

FG Slams N50bn Fine On Anambra For Defacing Land In Awka / HAPPENING NOW!!! Biafrexit: All Roads Lead To Umuahia (see Photos) / BOMB!!! Biafrexit: Osinbajo Is Less Than An Animal!, Kanu Thunders (video) LIVE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafrexit: FG Slams Fresh Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by midol: 8:35pm On Aug 16, 2017
mpianya39:

grin grin grin midol d deathly striker...your on ha trick on this one abeg carry skull miners ball go house cheesy cheesy cheesy

My yoruba muslim brother, I greet you in the name of Allah the most skulliful. We need 45 human skulls to sacrifice for baba buhari's health so that he may live longer. I'm ready to donate the skulls of all my immediate and extended family members as a yoruba muslim patriot. Insha Allah! Allahbama seriki! grin grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafrexit: FG Slams Fresh Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by omololu2020(m): 8:41pm On Aug 16, 2017
ATUTUPUYOYO:

BIAFRA

She was the beauty of her motherland, and everyone respected and admired her. Unlike her fellow sisters, she had big dreams and was determined to fulfil her dreams regelardless of the obstacles that stood her way. She made her people proud and they returned the favour by making her their leader.

But life is not a bed of roses, you know. For those who envied her progress gathered in conspiracy against her. They denied her goodness and beauty, and they turned their backs against her. They swiftly forgot all her good deeds and rejected her; and she became an outcast in her motherland.

But she wasn't alone.
She had offsprings. Her children grew up quickly and they grew strong. It wasn't long until they rose against their oppressors. They fought for their mother, shed blood for their mother and died for their mother.
Who else could they die for, if not mother?

But, like every war, the only thing can match up to the number of bullets ejected is the number of people terminated. They grew weary of the lives lost and sought to make peace. And that was how the dreadful battle ended.
Days embraced days and became month(s); and months embraced months and became year(s) . They learned to live in oppression and marginalization.

But one cannot be fooled twice. Peace without equity is only ephemeral. Silence doesn't necessarily mean weakness. Mother's enemies never knew silence can be violent.

Mother's children were only studying their enemies. They knew that mother's enemies were cunning and witty, so they studied hard to match the enemies with those qualities. They acquired great knowledge and they have emerged once again, much more determined. This time they attacked with diplomacy under the leadership of one of mother's brave sons.
He brought the war to their legal doorsteps, wittingly avoiding violence.
He drew the first blood with a blunt sword of orientation. He equipped her mother's children with knowledge, and he gave them a motive.

The war has started and mother's children, despite the glaring disavatages, remain confident of victory.
They are fighting for their mother, and her name is BIAFRA.

#GivePeaceAChance

If you enjoyed my little write-up, kindly visit:
https://www.nairaland.com/3985381/win-10000-naira-writing-short/2 and like it.
It's a competition and I'd like you to give me your support.

I enjoyed reading it bro,are you the real owner?
Re: BREAKING!!! Biafrexit: FG Slams Fresh Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by mpianya39(m): 9:01pm On Aug 16, 2017
midol:

My yoruba muslim I greet you in the Allah the most skulliful. We need 45 human skulls to sacrifice for baba buhari's health so that he may live longer. I'm ready to donate the skulls of my all my immediate and extended family members as a yoruba muslim patriot. Insha Allah! Allahbama seriki! grin grin

grin grin grin grin Insha Allah as a yoruba muslim we are into production of anything called skull mining

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafrexit: FG Slams Fresh Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by ATUTUPUYOYO(m): 12:37pm On Aug 18, 2017
omololu2020:
I enjoyed reading it bro,are you the real owner?

Yeah, bro. It's just a story I composed for a little writing competition someone here organized. I was inspired by the present state of things in Nigeria, and I felt like writing something sensational and real. The content of the write-up, however, doesn't necessarily reflect my ideology and beliefs. I just felt like writing something that relates with my people (Igbo people). And I'm glad you enjoyed reading it.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafrexit: FG Slams Fresh Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by fireprince14(m): 2:01pm On Aug 18, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: APC National Convention All Over Nigeria, Live Updates And Monitoring / Aguleri People Are Northerners / Ike Ekweremadu Choice Of Isi Agu May Have Provoked An Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.