Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,101 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! (9348 Views)

See Items You May Like To Purchase From Us / Making Profit With Agro Export in Nigeria. (Very Little Capital Needed) / Nigeria's Biggest Oil Buyer Begins Purchase From US...NAIJA In Trouble. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 10:35am On Aug 16, 2017
Hello NL's,

I'm Lekan by name, and I have been in the study and business of Agro produce (Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock (Cow, Goats, Ram, and Sheep))procurement from North East and Middle belt.

After persistent study and consistent business dealings with over three years experience especially in Yam Tubers purchases on behalf of customers from all part of the country e.g. Portharcourt, Lagos, Kano, Benin, Ogun and so on.

https://www.nairaland.com/1944803/unbelievable-100pcs-tubers-yam-n9000/2

The federal government is indecisive in employment creation, and if the free flow of Millions of Naira is to be invested PROFICIENTLY, Agriculture should come to mind.

However, If you intend to buy super-cheap from far north and resell super-cheap down southwest, south-south or southeast then read the following;

https://www.nairaland.com/1944803/unbelievable-100pcs-tubers-yam-n9000/4

1. Yam Tubers:
Benue State (Food Basket of Nigeria) remains one of the best Yam tubers producing state in Nigeria. Do you wish to buy immediately the new yam starts come Sept? If yes then you have three options;

a. You can request for direct description down to the two major yam markets (Zakibiam and Ugba International Yam Markets) to buy yourself, and if you need assistance, I have my readily available partners that will help you to buy cheap to ensure smooth dealings.

b. You can request for over 40 direct contacts of these farmers if in case you will need trailer (About 10,000 tubers and above) load of Tubers to be sent down to your state

c. You can as well request for my service to help you buy a maximum of 950 tubers per every order.

Even the FG is into Yam Tubers export to make money. You can also think export, that's if you have a direct link with shipping agent to UK, U.S.A or Holland.

Contact me for more details

Oranges
There is no doubt that Fruit juice companies need these commodities heavily to ensure consistent production. Technology has made me realize that even the back peels of oranges can convert to biogas.

I have over 100 direct contacts of Large plantation farmers from same Benue state with on-ground officers that will also help you arrange for entire purchase direct from farmers.

I will also get you right description to the exact point of purchase.

A bag of Oranges costs N2,500 (Between 70kg and 100kg)

You will arrange for trucks or vehicles yourself with the contacts given, or better still you can arrange for your vehicle before traveling

Livestock

Animal purchase deals with direct dealings with Fulanis for various livestock prices.

A cow presently costs between N95,000 to N150,000, and these are cows that goes for over N250,000 back in Lagos State. Also a grown up Goat or Baby Goat is also super cheap back at the north. I visited Sokoto (Wurno and Wammako), Katsina (Malonfachi, and Karfur), Kano (Sabongari, Zaria), Zamfara (Kaura Namoda), Kaduna (Kaduna South and so on).

I will assist with direct 40 contacts of these Fulanis, but you must understand Hausa language or have a friend who understands the language. I will through my partner permanently living in Katsina ensure you have smooth dealings to achieve your aim in making the purchase and sending down to South-south, southwest, and southeast.

You can ask your questions here or contact me directly

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (Whatsapp)
Email: tideal20@gmail.com
Skye: tideal20@outlook.com

https://www.nairaland.com/1944803/unbelievable-100pcs-tubers-yam-n9000/4

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 9:06am On Aug 17, 2017
Good morning, I'm open to any question ranging from livestock, oranges and yam tubers purchase and logistics. Benue's new yam will be out any moment from now.

Hit me on whatsapp!

1 Like

Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by Dokitadotun: 9:35am On Aug 17, 2017
Nice ideas TBliss. i will contact u soon.

1 Like

Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 10:35am On Aug 17, 2017
Dokitadotun:
Nice ideas TBliss. i will contact u soon.

Anytime brotherly, We need to look into our own; Agriculture.

I'm preparing full package consisting all livestock dealers.(atleast 40) in the north, all u need is to understand huasa language.

I have been to sokoto, Kano, and even katsina and I was surprise to see hundreds of our yoruba and igbo brothers doing their business. so only lazy intending investors will believe the media.

Even if naija divides the fulanis will still sell their cows and goats flawlessly.

Soon I will launch the package including my northern representative's full contacts
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 2:35pm On Aug 17, 2017
All emails sent have been replied, keep the e-mails and whatsapp messages coming.

Tbliss
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 7:04am On Aug 18, 2017
Good morning all!! Happy weekend, let's talk the business of agro-produce. I'm here to reply all whatsapp and emails
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 7:30pm On Aug 19, 2017
Congrats to all Manchester United fan out there, I really had fun watching those boys on the pitch today. As for Liverpool and Arsenal, I reserve my comment for now.....

Back to business:

Let your calls keep coming. All e-mails have been responded to and please all that I discussed up there are verifiable facts, so do your research on them and prove me wrong.

I only want us to be creative and establish a business that lasts long with great concept encompassing it all over.

Check this out:
How do you see every state government down south-east, south-west, and south-south to establish a large cow breeding location(s) where our young graduates (animal scientist, animal nutritionist, and vet doctors) are massively employed and consistently having mass baby cows delivery. If each state invests heavily in a business venture of this manner, there will be great job employment, and thereby reduction in beef's price.

I'm just trying to make sense..... lolz

If you have ever visited Lagos State, you will notice that the famous Mile-12 foodstuff Mega Market needs more branches, establishing three or four other types strategically located around Lagos State won't be a bad idea. One major advantage of this is; it reduces long-distance travel by this market women, honestly, each time I'm in town, I do pity this market women.

Finally, let's see our Yam tubers on cross harvest/cultivation methodology, what do I mean by this; When it's almost time to harvest farmers can plant seeds by then. If this practice is consistent within a year, there could be three (3) yam season in a year there by bringing about no scarcity period in yam production in the country.

If these make sense to you, then let's work on it to make Nigeria a better place.

If you are not aware, check these facts;
1. ONE tuber in EUROPE costs £4,00BP. Please do your maths with the current exchange rate.

2. Ghana and Jamaica are the highest yam exporting countries in the world today.

Call me if you have a plan towards agriculture.

N: B: I still have my classified contacts of Benue States farmers (Yam tubers and oranges), if you need them let me know.

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (WhatsApp inclusive)
tideal20@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 8:59am On Aug 21, 2017
Good morning!! Do have a lovely day at work
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 6:32am On Aug 28, 2017
Good morning!!
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by Eazybay(m): 6:44am On Aug 28, 2017
tbliss22:
Good morning!!

I love this biz but I'm still sourcing cash. Meanwhile I need the contacts so I can combine resources with a friend.
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 6:48am On Aug 28, 2017
Eazybay:

I love this biz but I'm still sourcing cash. Meanwhile I need the contacts so I can combine resources with a friend.

Contact me on whatsapp or email (07034617082 or tideal20@gmail.com)
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 12:57pm On Aug 30, 2017
Good afternoon Nairalanders!!
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 10:52pm On Sep 17, 2017
Update! Update!! Update!!! (Season 4 Yam Tubers Procurement and Logistics)

I wish to use this excellent medium to welcome prospective buyers to the new season of Benue State Tubers' Sales. I will always appreciate any doubts or questions you have as regards my methods.

Presently, based on some internal irregularities, I won't be able to collect orders for customers, I am busy with some clean-ups within my work team, and very soon I will update you all. I know a lot of people can't-do the traveling to buy themselves, but just give us some time we will begin the service of buying on behalf of customers and then sending down to their respective states.

I will only assist for now as regards those interested in making purchases themselves (Minimum of 500 tubers), i.e., traveling down to the two major yam market (i.e., Ugba Yam Market and Zakibiam Yam Market). I can assure you that you won't have any issue in the purchase. My boys are fully on ground to assist with fast purchases even if you wish to buy up to 3000 tubers, they will help you out to make your purchases very quickly like buying over 3000 tubers in one week, cos this naturally can't be achieved if you are not a professional.

I have direct farmers contacts back in Benue state who you can always call to ask about the situation of things on ground, and you can even bargain on the price before traveling.

PORT HARCOURT DEALERS!!

Are you based in PORTHARCOURT? I have a truck dealer that is ready to help ten yam buyers lift their goods down from Benue state to PH at an affordable price. I will create a WhatsApp group for every ten customers to add the truck dealer, you all are to meet with this truck dealer in PH, and you guys will fix the actual day you will move, and it's not necessary that the whole 10 persons should be on the trip.
** I want to assure you that all monetary dealings will be super transparent and any fraudulent activity will be denied***

I will be willing to duplicate the above gesture to other states. Give me a call if you have trucks that can be used.

Mr Lekan
07034617082 (Whatsapp)
Email: tideal20@gmail.com

N:B: If you also wish to purchase [b]Goats and Cows from the Fulanis at Katsina and Kaduna
, I will provide a simple way to achieve this via my Northern Personal Assistance. I have three customers presently on purchases of goats and cows at various markets somewhere in Katsina state.

If you need facts on the above-stated livestock business, give me a call
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 10:17pm On Sep 21, 2017
Update! Update!! Update!!!

I want to use this medium to appreciate every single and silent follower of this great and wonderful thread.

I am very much ready now to help in purchasing tubers on customer's behalf should in case you wish to buy but can't travel the long distance and ensure your goods are delivered on time.

Yam sales at various market in Benue state have been encouraging owing to the fact that sales just kick started and customers are trooping in their numbers.

Four categories of tubers in terms of sizes are as follows;
1. Small sizes: N9,500 + transport + service fee
2. Medium sizes: N16,500 + transport+ service fee
3. Medium 2: N19,500 + transport+ service fee
4. Large sizes: N26,500 + transport + service fee

contact me via email or Whatsapp for pictures...... State trucks: Lagos state, Ph, warri, Onitsha, Enugu, Benin, calabar e.t.c

Note1: Be careful not to fall into scammers, I have successfully run this and with my 3years of experience, I can boldly say integrity and honesty is my watch word

Note2: Make sure u make proper inquiry either from me or anyone based in Benue for current information before traveling.

Note3: U can request for direct farmers contact in case u need one

Mr Lekan 07034617082(Whatsapp) tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by Freaknasty: 1:52am On Sep 22, 2017
Nice concept
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 5:23am On Sep 22, 2017
Freaknasty:
Nice concept

Thanks for the compliment.... here is my major 3 years old thread www.nairaland.com/1944803/unbelievable-100pcs-tubers-yam-n9000/19
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 8:23am On Sep 22, 2017
Good morning
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 3:15am On Sep 23, 2017
tbliss22:

I want to use this medium to appreciate every single and
silent follower of this great and wonderful thread.

I am very much ready now to help in purchasing tubers on customer's
behalf should in case you wish to buy but can't travel the
long distance and ensure your goods are delivered on time.

Yam sales at various market in Benue state have been
encouraging owing to the fact that sales just kick started
and customers are trooping in their numbers.

contact me via email or Whatsapp for pictures......
State trucks: Lagos state, Ph, warri, Onitsha, Enugu, Benin,
calabar e.t.c

Note1: Be careful not to fall into scammers, I have
successfully run this and with my 3years of experience, I can
boldly say integrity and honesty is my watch word

Note2: Make sure u make proper inquiry either from me or
anyone based in Benue for current information before
traveling.

Note3: U can request for direct farmers contact in case u
need one

Mr Lekan
07034617082(Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

Hello, bookings for next week yam's purchase starts now and ends 12pm on tuesday.

I will make all booked purchase on Tuesday and Wednesday.

I will put all tubers on truck on Thursday moving to respective destination and in 2 to 3 days u will start r receiving calls for pickups

States available: Lagos state, Rivers, Delta, Anambra, Calabar, Umahia, Enugu, Edo etc.

If you also wish to travel and do the purchase yourself, you are 100% welcome.

Lekan
Tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 1:18pm On Sep 23, 2017
tbliss22:

Hello, bookings for next week yam's purchase starts now and ends 12pm on tuesday.

I will make all booked purchase on Tuesday and Wednesday.

I will put all tubers on truck on Thursday moving to respective destination and in 2 to 3 days u will start r receiving calls for pickups

States available: Lagos state, Rivers, Delta, Anambra, Calabar, Umahia, Enugu, Edo etc.

If you also wish to travel and do the purchase yourself, you are 100% welcome.

Lekan
Tideal20@gmail.com

Booking is still on till noon on Tuesday, if interested get to me on Whatsapp for pictures.

Procedures
1. You are to pick your choice of size and make payment
2. You drop your preferred code to be written on the tubers
3. Trucks to all state of destination by Thursday will move and by Saturday(if Port Harcourt) or Sunday (if Lagos state) you get your goods intact.
4. You will be called by truck drivers and I will also give u trucks plate number and drivers details.

Mr Lekan
Tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 4:00pm On Sep 24, 2017
Hello great people,

Are u in need of tubers? We are 100% ready to buy on your behalf and wire direct to your state of location.

Contact me now to add your details to my next purchase list ahead of this week's market day (Wednesday).

In case you wish to travel down, I and my team are on ground to assist if you don't mind.

Stay blessed and enjoy the new week!!
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 12:58pm On Sep 25, 2017
Hello Everyone,

By God's grace this week will be a fulfilled one for everyone as we all go about our daily job, irrespective of what you do for living, as long as you earn legitimately from it you are good to grow and God's favor will surely find you..... Amen.

Bookings for this week's market day (Tuesdays and Wednesdays every week) for yam tubers is still very much open till 12pm tomorrow (Tuesday 26th). I will take the stress for you, move around the market to make your purchase on your behalf to be wired down to your state of location.

The prices are still much the same, put a call through, email or whatsapp incase you need some clarification.

If you also will love to travel and make purchase yourself, please let us know to give you free guide to enable easy dealings but if you intend to buy huge quantity (1000 tubers and above). We can assist to allow quick purchase to avoid delays due to limited hands.

Mr. Lekan
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 8:11pm On Sep 27, 2017
tbliss22:

calabar e.t.c

traveling.

need one

Mr Lekan
07034617082(Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

I want to say all bookings have been purchased majorly PH customers alongside written codes on each customer's tubers to enable easy identification.

All trucks will move to respective locations by tomorrow afternoon.

In case you wish to do the traveling please call me before u move know how to go about it.

All bookings for this week is officially closed and next week's bookings will begin by Saturday evening.

Call me now if you have plans to make purchases and be aware that tubers are really cheap now at various markets.

Enjoy your evening!!
Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (Whatsapp)
Tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 10:44pm On Sep 28, 2017
Hello Everyone!!

Next week's purchase will be another great experience at various yam markets in Benue state.

Bookings for yam tubers purchase starts on Saturday (30th sept, 2017) and ends Tuesday (3rd Oct, 2017). Try and contact us for latest prices of tubers as at last market.

If you've got prospect in yam market/sales in your state, why not venture in it sales traveling down to buy at cheap source (Benue state)

If it happens you can't do the trip, why not engage us (OlamiLeks Agro Produce Purchase and Logistics) to help you make the purchase and send down to your state of resident.

We also have sure direct farmers details for agro-business individuals or companies who wish to have direct contacts with the end farmers specializing in yam tubers, oranges and livestock.

Finally, put a call through to me or simply chat me up on Whatsapp for current prices of agro produce.

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by ayeomoaye: 10:52pm On Sep 28, 2017
I love dis concept
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 11:33pm On Sep 28, 2017
ayeomoaye:
I love dis concept
Thanks for the compliment!!
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 2:25pm On Sep 29, 2017
Hello All,

Let's talk out of business a little bit, but mind you bookings for next week's purchases begins 8 am on Saturday (30th of Sept.). Some days ago, the Federal Minister of Agriculture disclosed that Nigerian Cows has the worst production of milk across the world. Now, this assertion got me thinking, and I ask myself a question; Who's responsible for such disgraceful development in the Livestock sub-sector of Agriculture?

The Government, if your guess is as good as mine. What's the Ministry of Agriculture busy doing ignoring the significant aspect of Agriculture that won't only generate enormous revenue to the Federal Government but also provide thousands of jobs to the jobless graduates on the streets.

The Minister also declared some months ago that tubers export would begin on a mega scale to the European communities, but till date no breakthrough.

When will the Agricultural sector of Nigeria be revived? The youth are indeed ready, but the absence of moral and financial support kept crumbling their decisions.

I welcome views from any perspective right now. You are free to make your contributions right now. The floor is open
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 4:05pm On Sep 30, 2017
Happy weekend all!!

Do you still need tubers and you won't be chanced to travel buying from cheap source (Benue state)?

Orders are coming in already, let's buy on your behalf and send down to your state of location.

Bookings starts today and ends on Tuesday by 12noon.

Contact me for latest pictures and sizes

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 7:06am On Oct 02, 2017
tbliss22:
Happy weekend all!!

Do you still need tubers and you won't be chanced to travel buying from cheap source (Benue state)?

Orders are coming in already, let's buy on your behalf and send down to your state of location.

Bookings starts today and ends on Tuesday by 12noon.

Contact me for latest pictures and sizes

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

Bookings for the another week's purchase is on now. We can buy for u and send down to your location.

Contact me now for pictures and cheap prices

Note: All PH last week buyers should prepare to pick up their tubers today at Obibo and Gborokiri yamzone respectively.
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 8:45am On Oct 02, 2017
tbliss22:

calabar e.t.c

traveling.

need one

Mr Lekan
07034617082(Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

PH buyers!!

If you made bookings with me last week, please go now and pick up your tubers at respective locations (Gborokiri and Obibo yamzone)

I already sent everyone Whatsapp messages, if didn't get yours get back to me asap because refusal to pick today will lead to payment of extra cost.
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 6:40pm On Oct 03, 2017
tbliss22:

PH buyers!!

If you made bookings with me last week, please go now and pick up your tubers at respective locations (Gborokiri and Obibo yamzone)

I already sent everyone Whatsapp messages, if didn't get yours get back to me asap because refusal to pick today will lead to payment of extra cost.

Lagos trucks won't be available for 3 to 4weeks, please bear with us. Soon Benue tubers will flock Mile-12 in abundance.

N:B If you have a vehicle that can be used to deliver door to door within lagos, please contact me asap to help pick and deliver at buyers doorstep from mile-12

Finally, all bookings have been listed and purchases already started today to round up tomorrow and although bookings have closed for this week but if you need emergency purchases to the following states;

Warri

Port Harcourt

Onitsha

Calabar

Enugu

Bayelsa

Kano

Maiduguri

Owerri

Aba

Contact me immediately now let me update u with latest prices, pictures, service fees, and transportations

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 3:24am On Oct 05, 2017
tbliss22:

calabar e.t.c

traveling.

need one

Mr Lekan
07034617082(Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

All bookings for this week have been purchased and all trucks to various state of location will move today.

If you made a booking with me, get ready to receive your tubers by Saturday or latest Sunday morning. I will update those who booked with truck's late numbers and respective transporter numbers to call for update.

All Lagos buyers should have some patience, very soon your trucks will be available.

Thanks for the patronage!!

Next week's bookings starts on Saturday (7th Oct) and ends on Tuesday (10th Oct) by 12pm

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 3:59pm On Oct 09, 2017
Hello,

Place your order now, let's buy on your behalf and send down to your state of location.

If you also wish to travel down to Benue state, you are most welcome. Our team is fully prepared to help you make purchases at cheaper rate irrespective of the market in the state.

All prices, pictures is available via Whatsapp or email. All orders for the week stops by tomorrow evening.

Finally, we also offer ideas on how to generate customers for goods and also how to do professional marketing to ensure steady sales.

Mr. Lekan
07034617082(Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Did You Spend Any Of These Currencies? / Jim Ovia Lauds Nigeria’s Economic Rebound, Forecasts Peaceful 2019 Elections / Breaking: Presidency Vows To Recover $7 B CBN Bailout To Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.