Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! (9345 Views)

See Items You May Like To Purchase From Us / Making Profit With Agro Export in Nigeria. (Very Little Capital Needed) / Nigeria's Biggest Oil Buyer Begins Purchase From US...NAIJA In Trouble. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by makeitijn: 7:04am On Dec 03, 2017
How much will I sell in Lagos and where.can I sell it bulk?
tbliss22:

Book now!!!
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 1:54pm On Dec 03, 2017
makeitijn:
How much will I sell in Lagos and where.can I sell it bulk?

Mile12 remain the best place to sell in bulk but before that u must ensure u have a trusted person that also sells there to assist u with sales. But to do this u must;

1. Buy above 400 and the best specie for Lagos consumers is the "ogoja yam"

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 10:55pm On Dec 03, 2017
Hello NLders!!

However, I welcome all those who are in town (Benue state) already for purchase of tubers. Do not hesitate to call us for any assistance, we will be glad to help out free of charge.

I will be accepting emergency bookings from most of my returned buyers who happen to have exhausted their last purchased tubers and will need some more for the festive season.

NEW REVIEWED PRICE

Small 9k per 100
Medium1- 15.5k per 100
Medium 2- 18.5k per 100
Big- 25.5k per 100

Transport 5k if PH and 6k if Lagos

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by makeitijn: 6:57am On Dec 04, 2017
What is the profit margin like? And how much Will 400 tubers cost me.
tbliss22:

Mile12 remain the best place to sell in bulk but before that u must ensure u have a trusted person that also sells there to assist u with sales. But to do this u must;

1. Buy above 400 and the best specie for Lagos consumers is the "ogoja yam"

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 8:39am On Dec 04, 2017
makeitijn:
What is the profit margin like? And how much Will 400 tubers cost me.

Good morning, I must let you know that definitely you will have some profit in return but only when u do it right.

Contact me via Whatsapp sir

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 10:40am On Dec 04, 2017
Good morning my people!!

Buying yourself is allowed big time because the Food Basket state welcomes you anytime of the day, but don't travel if you are buying less than 500 tubers o to complement all travel expenses. This was why a thread like this exist.

Please confirm availability of truck to your state before traveling to avoid stories.....

If you also wish to travel and buy but can't stay for long to do the TRUCK loading, no worries we will help you out to do the loading while you travel back immediately you are done buying. Contact me via Whatsapp or direct call for this service.

Bookings is still very much open to all those who can't do the traveling.......

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:18am On Dec 04, 2017
tbliss22:
Update! Update!! Update!!!

I want to use this medium to appreciate every single and
silent follower of this great and wonderful thread.

I am very much ready now to help in purchasing tubers on customer's
behalf should in case you wish to buy but can't travel the
long distance and ensure your goods are delivered on time.

Yam sales at various market in Benue state have been
encouraging owing to the fact that sales just kick started
and customers are trooping in their numbers.

Four categories of tubers in terms of sizes are as follows;

1. Small sizes: N9,500 + transport + service fee

2. Medium sizes: N16,500 + transport+ service fee

3. Medium 2: N19,500 + transport+ service fee

4. Large sizes: N26,500 + transport + service fee

contact me via email or Whatsapp for pictures......
State trucks: Lagos state, Ph, warri, Onitsha, Enugu, Benin,
calabar e.t.c

Note1: Be careful not to fall into scammers, I have
successfully run this and with my 3years of experience, I can
boldly say integrity and honesty is my watch word

Note2: Make sure u make proper inquiry either from me or
anyone based in Benue for current information before
traveling.

Note3: U can request for direct farmers contact in case u
need one

Mr Lekan
07034617082(Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Can you post the pics sizes of the yam here?
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 11:30am On Dec 04, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

Can you post the pics sizes of the yam here?

Come on Whatsapp or email, then u will get pictures reason been that I review those pictures often and posting it here won't make any sense.

1 Like

Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by CresentcoveLTD: 11:34am On Dec 04, 2017
Please, I really need advice, I want to ask if those areas below are good for Palm oil plantation, if good. I really need an available farmland around the place urgently. WhatsApp me on 07066065373 or contact me on facebook Olorunishola Demola

Iresa-Adu, Igbon and Iresa-Apa in Surulere Local Government Oyo state
Ifon or ilobu area in Osun state
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:39am On Dec 04, 2017
tbliss22:

Come on Whatsapp or email, then u will get pictures reason been that I review those pictures often and posting it here won't make any sense.
Okay
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 6:33am On Dec 08, 2017
If you need tubers and will love to have a feel of Benue tubers please get in touch let us buy on your behalf or you can also buy yourself. We are ready to give free description down to the market.

Purchase will be made on Tuesday evening (12th, Dec) till Wednesday (13h, Dec)

Trucks will be loaded on Thursday (14th, Dec) and will move to various state of destination.

Next week's bookings started on Sat, 9th Dec and to end by Tuesday (12th Dec) by 12pm

Price List for the coming week:

1. Small Sizes = 9.5k

2. Medium 1 = 16k

3. Medium 2 = 19k

4. Big = 26k

Massively large are also available but do contact me privately for pictures and prices

(Transport = 6k if LAGOS and 5k (if PH, Onitsha, Owerri, Uyo), and Calabar (4k) + Service Fee = 1.5k per 100pcs )

States available: Lagos state, Ph, warri, Onitsha, Enugu, Benin, calabar, Uyo e.t.c

How to place your first ORDER:

1. Contact me via whatsapp or email

2. Request for pictures of sizes available with respect to their prices

3. Request for account details for payment to be paid on or before tuesday of the week of purchase

4. Drop your code of choice after payment confirmation

5. Request for transporter's phone number and truck plate number

6. Expect to pickup at the given date of delivery.

.................Extra-fast, trusted services delivery and extra-committed in changing agro business across the country!!!!

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 9:11pm On Dec 09, 2017
TUBER'S BOOKING IS STILL ON FOR NEXT WEEK!!

Next week's bookings started on Sat, 9th Dec and to end by Tuesday (12th Dec) by 12pm

Trucks will be load on Thursday (14th, Dec) and will move to various state of destination.

1. Small Sizes = 9.5k

2. Medium 1 = 16.5k

3. Medium 2 = 19.5k

4. Big = 26.5k

Massively large Seven (7) separate sizes are also available but do contact me privately for pictures and prices

(Transport = 6k if LAGOS and 5k (if PH, Onitsha, Owerri, Uyo), and Calabar (4k) + Service Fee = 1.5k per 100pcs )

States available: Lagos state, Ph, warri, Onitsha, Enugu, Benin, calabar, Uyo e.t.c

3. Request for account details for payment to be paid on or before tuesday of the week of purchase

.................Extra-fast, trusted services delivery and extra-committed in changing agro business across the country!!!!

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 8:07am On Dec 11, 2017
tbliss22:
TUBER'S BOOKING IS STILL ON FOR NEXT WEEK!!

Trucks will be load on Thursday (14th, Dec) and will move to various state of destination.

1. Small Sizes = 9.5k

2. Medium 1 = 16.5k

3. Medium 2 = 19.5k

4. Big = 26.5k

Massively large Seven (7) separate sizes are also available but do contact me privately for pictures and prices

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

Christmas season is HERE.... Book for fresh Benue tubers and you will surely receive them before 18th so you can share with neighbors to celebrate the season

Merry Christmas !!!

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (whatsapp)
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 10:57am On Dec 14, 2017
As regards those entertaining fear of visiting Benue, you don't need to because you will be adequately detailed in description on getting to the market and then how to manage your purchase.

We are also ready to help you load your goods to avoid paying excesses on hotel lodging and unnecessary expenses.

Finally, by God's grace we will start loading on trucks goods belonging to those who made bookings with us alongside those who came to purchase themselves.

Mr. Lekan
07034617082(whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 6:52pm On Dec 15, 2017
If you need tubers and will love to have a feel of Benue tubers please get in touch let us buy on your behalf in Benue state. I suggest you book fast because once I reach Maximum orders, I won't accept anymore bookings for the week.

Purchase will be made on Tuesday evening (19th Dec) to Wednesday (20th, Dec)

Trucks will be loaded on Thursday 21st and will move to various state of destination.

This week's bookings started on Sat, 16th Dec and to end by Tuesday (19th Dec) by 12pm

1. Small Sizes = 9.5k

2. Medium 1 = 16.5k

3. Medium 2 = 19.5k

4. Big = 26.5k

States available: Lagos state, Ph, warri, Onitsha, Enugu, Benin, calabar,Owerri, Uyo e.t.c

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by chuksLetting: 7:40pm On Dec 15, 2017
tbliss22:

Contact me on whatsapp or email (07034617082 or tideal20@gmail.com)
Please, I need the contacts. Are you giving it free or what?
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 4:13am On Dec 16, 2017
chuksLetting:
Please, I need the contacts. Are you giving it free or what?

Contacts of who exactly?? Tubers farmers??
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by chuksLetting: 12:14pm On Dec 16, 2017
tbliss22:

Contacts of who exactly?? Tubers farmers??
Tubers and orange farmers
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 9:22pm On Dec 16, 2017
tbliss22:
If you need tubers and will love to have a feel of Benue tubers please get in touch let us buy on your behalf in Benue state. I suggest you book fast because once I reach Maximum orders, I won't accept anymore bookings for the week.

Trucks will be loaded on Thursday 21st and will move to various state of destination.

This week's bookings started on Sat, 16th Dec and to end by Tuesday (19th Dec) by 12pm

1. Small Sizes = 9.5k

2. Medium 1 = 16.5k

3. Medium 2 = 19.5k

4. Big = 26.5k

States available: Lagos state, Ph, warri, Onitsha, Enugu, Benin, calabar,Owerri, Uyo e.t.c

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

Good evening!!
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 3:56am On Dec 17, 2017
chuksLetting:
Tubers and orange farmers

Call me or get to me via Whatsapp 07034617082. The sky is open to everyone to fly, why will I hold to myself what you need to grow your business?

The only clause here is I will never give it out for free!!!
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 3:57am On Dec 17, 2017
tbliss22:

1. Small Sizes = 9.5k

2. Medium 1 = 16.5k

3. Medium 2 = 19.5k

4. Big = 26.5k

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

Bookings ongoing right now.... Place your order and let's manage your good's purchases for you.

If you wish to also buy yourself, we can help you put on truck while you travel back without spending much on accumulated lodging/hotel fees.

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 8:59am On Dec 19, 2017
tbliss22:

1. Small Sizes = 9.5k

2. Medium 1 = 16.5k

3. Medium 2 = 19.5k

4. Big = 26.5k

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 10:56am On Dec 21, 2017
Special Xmas & New Year Tubers!!!!.

We are ready to give free description down to the market.

Purchase will be made on Tuesday evening (26th, Dec) till Wednesday (27h, Dec)

Trucks will be loaded on Thursday (28th, Dec) and will move to various state of destination.

Next week's bookings started on Sat, 23rd Dec and to end by Tuesday (26th Dec) by 12pm

1. Small Sizes = 9.5k

2. Medium 1 = 16.5k

3. Medium 2 = 19.5k

4. Big = 26.5k

Massively large are also available but do contact me privately for pictures and prices

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tectonotimes: 3:15pm On Dec 21, 2017
tbliss22:
Hello NL's,

I'm Lekan by name, and I have been in the study and business of Agro produce (Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock (Cow, Goats, Ram, and Sheep))procurement from North East and Middle belt.

After persistent study and consistent business dealings with over three years experience especially in Yam Tubers purchases on behalf of customers from all part of the country e.g. Portharcourt, Lagos, Kano, Benin, Ogun and so on.

https://www.nairaland.com/1944803/unbelievable-100pcs-tubers-yam-n9000/2

The federal government is indecisive in employment creation, and if the free flow of Millions of Naira is to be invested PROFICIENTLY, Agriculture should come to mind.

However, If you intend to buy super-cheap from far north and resell super-cheap down southwest, south-south or southeast then read the following;

https://www.nairaland.com/1944803/unbelievable-100pcs-tubers-yam-n9000/4

1. Yam Tubers:
Benue State (Food Basket of Nigeria) remains one of the best Yam tubers producing state in Nigeria. Do you wish to buy immediately the new yam starts come Sept? If yes then you have three options;

a. You can request for direct description down to the two major yam markets (Zakibiam and Ugba International Yam Markets) to buy yourself, and if you need assistance, I have my readily available partners that will help you to buy cheap to ensure smooth dealings.

b. You can request for over 40 direct contacts of these farmers if in case you will need trailer (About 10,000 tubers and above) load of Tubers to be sent down to your state

c. You can as well request for my service to help you buy a maximum of 950 tubers per every order.

Even the FG is into Yam Tubers export to make money. You can also think export, that's if you have a direct link with shipping agent to UK, U.S.A or Holland.

Contact me for more details

Oranges
There is no doubt that Fruit juice companies need these commodities heavily to ensure consistent production. Technology has made me realize that even the back peels of oranges can convert to biogas.

I have over 100 direct contacts of Large plantation farmers from same Benue state with on-ground officers that will also help you arrange for entire purchase direct from farmers.

I will also get you right description to the exact point of purchase.

A bag of Oranges costs N2,500 (Between 70kg and 100kg)

You will arrange for trucks or vehicles yourself with the contacts given, or better still you can arrange for your vehicle before traveling

Livestock

Animal purchase deals with direct dealings with Fulanis for various livestock prices.

A cow presently costs between N95,000 to N150,000, and these are cows that goes for over N250,000 back in Lagos State. Also a grown up Goat or Baby Goat is also super cheap back at the north. I visited Sokoto (Wurno and Wammako), Katsina (Malonfachi, and Karfur), Kano (Sabongari, Zaria), Zamfara (Kaura Namoda), Kaduna (Kaduna South and so on).

I will assist with direct 40 contacts of these Fulanis, but you must understand Hausa language or have a friend who understands the language. I will through my partner permanently living in Katsina ensure you have smooth dealings to achieve your aim in making the purchase and sending down to South-south, southwest, and southeast.

You can ask your questions here or contact me directly

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (Whatsapp)
Email: tideal20@gmail.com
Skye: tideal20@outlook.com

https://www.nairaland.com/1944803/unbelievable-100pcs-tubers-yam-n9000/4
Have you heard this? Many Nigerian exporters have been defrauded of huge amount of money in the process of exporting commodities to foreign countries. Do you know why? They were not trained on export operations, management, documentations and the best methods of payment in export trade. This is terrible!!! Nigerians cannot continue to lose money to foreigners in the course of export business. Exporters, why don’t you get a practical manual that teaches the stages of export trade from processing and packaging of commodities to receipt of payment by the foreign buyers. It teaches export operations, export management, export documentations and methods of payment in export trade? It is a contemporary step-by-step guide to export trade. It tells all the contemporary dynamics in export trade. To get it, click on the link below:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2016/02/contemporary-step-by-step-guide-to.html
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 11:02pm On Dec 21, 2017
Great Achievement!!

I want to give a big kudos to the Ogun State Govt for joining the league of rice-producing states alongside Anambra, Abakaliki, Ebonyi and Kebbi states. It's high time states jumped from her slumber to revitalize agriculture within the country.

If you care to know, if just 20 states can consistently produce metric tonnes of rice then I want to believe with time the country won't have any need of importation of rice from neighboring countries for consumption. I understand we've got enormous human resources but just the enabling environment had been a significant challenge.

Back to tubers, I want to appeal to all stakeholders in the country to also invest into Yam processing. I believe if many of these agro products are being concentrated on by our government then there will be massive unemployment reduction within our beloved country.

Once again, congrats to one of the[b] ODUDUWA states (Ogun State)[/b] for this remarkable achievement. May we all continue to manifest that which God had deposited in us in all our areas of endevours, amen.
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 10:15am On Dec 23, 2017
tbliss22:

Trucks will be loaded on Thursday (28th, Dec) and will move to various state of destination.

Next week's bookings started on Sat, 23rd Dec and to end by Tuesday (26th Dec) by 12pm

1. Small Sizes = 9.5k

2. Medium 1 = 16.5k

3. Medium 2 = 19.5k

4. Big = 26.5k

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

Bookings for next week's purchase is on now...
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 2:48pm On Dec 26, 2017
tbliss22:

1. Small Sizes = 9.5k

2. Medium 1 = 16.5k

3. Medium 2 = 19.5k

4. Big = 26.5k

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

2018 Benue Tubers!!!!.

Purchase is made every tuesday evenings till Wednesday the next day.

Trucks will be loaded on Thursday and will move to various state of destination.

Do your bookings now and we will let u know the week your purchase will be made

Price List for now:

1. Small Sizes = 9.5k

2. Medium 1 = 16.5k

3. Medium 2 = 19.5k

4. Big = 26.5k

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 8:41am On Dec 27, 2017
tbliss22:

2018 Benue Tubers!!!!.

Trucks will be loaded on Thursday and will move to various state of destination.

Price List for now:

1. Small Sizes = 9.5k

2. Medium 1 = 16.5k

3. Medium 2 = 19.5k

4. Big = 26.5k

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

Good morning all, I wish everyone a splendid day ahead.......
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 6:54pm On Dec 27, 2017
Keep the calls coming in. Let's change the face of agro-biz in Nigeria. You meet the seller and buy their produce which you sell back in your location for profit.

Its actually a win-win game. Let me know if you have any question bothering you.

Finally, you also have an option of visiting Benue state yourself.

Enjoy your evening....

Mr. Lekan
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 5:40pm On Dec 28, 2017
tbliss22:

2018 Benue Tubers!!!!.

Price List for now:

1. Small Sizes = 9.5k

2. Medium 1 = 16.5k

3. Medium 2 = 19.5k

4. Big = 26.5k

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 11:07pm On Dec 29, 2017
Bookings still ongoing for next week's purchase..... Contact me to pick a size and you will get to see various pictures.

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (whatsapp)
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 8:04am On Jan 02, 2018
tbliss22:

2018 Benue Tubers!!!!.

Price List for now:

1. Small Sizes = 9.5k

2. Medium 1 = 16.5k

3. Medium 2 = 19.5k

4. Big = 26.5k

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

Good morning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Business Can Yield 1million Naira Profit Every Month? / Did You Spend Any Of These Currencies? / Jim Ovia Lauds Nigeria’s Economic Rebound, Forecasts Peaceful 2019 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.