Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

List Of New Cars That Can Hit 200mph Or Above - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / List Of New Cars That Can Hit 200mph Or Above (886 Views)

Inside Volkswagens Massive Glass Towers Where 800 New Cars Are Stored For Pickup / Top 5 New Cars That Are Uglier Than Their Older Models. (PHOTOS) / 9 Most Expensive Cars That Were Found Abandoned (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

List Of New Cars That Can Hit 200mph Or Above by Bmedels26(f): 10:40am On Aug 16, 2017
Back in 1987, the Ferrari F40 became the first production road car to exceed the mythical 200-mph barrier with a top speed of 201 mph. Now, Ferrari sells three cars that top out over 200, and even Dodge sells a 204-mph car. Even still, the 200-MPH club is still relatively small, and all the cars in it are quite special. For this list, we used official top speeds and have limited it to cars that can be bought now. That means that seeing 200 on a speedo once doesn’t count, and cars like the Koenigsegg Regera, which are sold out, also don’t count.

(post too long to be posted here) bear with me please...if you have an idea how i can post them here, please do let me know

http://carfreaksng.com/2017/08/16/list-new-cars-can-hit-200mph/

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Steering Wheel Of The Future From Jaguar / Tesla Recalls 11,000 Model X's SUV Over Seats That Could Fly Forward In A Crash / The Tesla Semi And The Tesla Roadster And The Future Of The Auto Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.