Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:22 PM

What's The Worst Job Interview Question You've Ever Been Asked? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What's The Worst Job Interview Question You've Ever Been Asked? (530 Views)

From Bangladesh, The Man With The Worst Job In The World(photos). / How Would You Answer This 'strange' Interview Question? / How To Answer the terrific "Tell Me About Yourself?" Interview Question. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Worst Job Interview Question You've Ever Been Asked? by bkool7(m): 10:55am On Aug 16, 2017
We've all had to attend job interviews at one point or the other.
I must confess, there's nothing I detest most in Lagos than looking for an accomodation and a job.
Now , I have an accomodation but I'm looking for a job and the barradge of absurd questions being thrown at me are so preposterous I'm like, " whats this got to do with the job?"

Stuffs like :

"If you were to be an animal, what kind of animal would you be ?"

"Don't you think your face will be a problem for you in this job?"

"Why haven't you had children yet?"

Let me hear yours...maybe you've had it worse
Re: What's The Worst Job Interview Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Generaloluseye: 11:58am On Aug 16, 2017
bkool7:
We've all had to attend job interviews at one point or the other.
I must confess, there's nothing I detest more in Lagos than looking for an accomodation and a job.
Now , I have an accomodation but I'm looking for a job and the barradge of absurd questions being thrown at me are so preposterous I'm like, " whats this got to do with the job?"

Stuffs like :

"If you were to be an animal, what kind of animal would you be ?"

"Don't you think your face will be a problem for you in this job?"

"Why haven't you had children yet?"

Let me hear yours...maybe you've had it worst.

Have u ever beaten a lady before?
Answer: Yes
Reply: thank u very much. We will get back to you

Have u been near a plane before
Answer: No
Reply: OK. We will get back to you
And they never did.
The second one was what my friend was asked in the bristow cadet pilot sponsorship interview.
Re: What's The Worst Job Interview Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 16, 2017
1. what do you think of the moon ?
2.How come you have graduated from Ife, completed Nysc and have one year working experience at 25 years when my son who is your agemate is still in 300 levels ?
I kid you not these are the most awkward questions.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

GE Nigeria Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment ---{4 Positions} / An Accounting Or Business Admin Graduate Urgently Needed / Vacancy: Billing Analyst At Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.