Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Charly Boy #OurMumuDonDo Suspends "Buhari Resume Or Resign" Protest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charly Boy #OurMumuDonDo Suspends "Buhari Resume Or Resign" Protest (26530 Views)

Charly Boy & OurMumuDonDo Protesters Storm EFCC, Ask FG To Extradite Diezani / Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) / Charly Boy Collapses At The Resume Or Resign Protest In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy #OurMumuDonDo Suspends "Buhari Resume Or Resign" Protest by Mutuwa(m): 1:40pm On Aug 16, 2017
sad

The dictionary meaning of Charlie is "stupid" nothing can change that..

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy #OurMumuDonDo Suspends "Buhari Resume Or Resign" Protest by KENFERDYOORI(m): 1:42pm On Aug 16, 2017
Creating awareness, not bad. But let it not be violent.
Re: Charly Boy #OurMumuDonDo Suspends "Buhari Resume Or Resign" Protest by Bobnotrouble: 1:42pm On Aug 16, 2017
Now really, 'unamumudondu' or atleast, mumuism in suspension. Who cares!
Re: Charly Boy #OurMumuDonDo Suspends "Buhari Resume Or Resign" Protest by hedonistic: 1:43pm On Aug 16, 2017
Tyranny won, yet again.

Nigeria will not experience the kind of revolution that would take us out of the woods as long as we continue to capitulate to the forces of oppression - intent on perpetuating the status quo through terror, intimidation, and violence.

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy #OurMumuDonDo Suspends "Buhari Resume Or Resign" Protest by wealth2al(m): 1:45pm On Aug 16, 2017
OK

Re: Charly Boy #OurMumuDonDo Suspends "Buhari Resume Or Resign" Protest by Bobnotrouble: 1:45pm On Aug 16, 2017
KENFERDYOORI:
Creating awareness, not bad. But let it not be violent.

Which awareness?
Is it that of telling the whole world that they're actually 'mumu'?
Re: Charly Boy #OurMumuDonDo Suspends "Buhari Resume Or Resign" Protest by rose54321: 1:45pm On Aug 16, 2017
I can't seem to understand why rational Nigerians are insulting him.

I for one respect him. In a true democracy citizens can protest at anytime, anywhere for any reason; so long as it's peaceful. Charly boy did just that and some adamus are lamenting.. What rubbish is someone saying about going to wuse market. Wtf.

The funny part is most people insulting the group are in abject poverty thinking their problem is from the village or witches.
Nonsense people.
There was a country.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy #OurMumuDonDo Suspends "Buhari Resume Or Resign" Protest by ehikwe22: 1:49pm On Aug 16, 2017
Abagworo:

That's the problem created by 2015 election strategy of PDP even though they lost. The truth is that Nigeria is presently divided between pro-Buhari and anti-Buhari with pro-Buhari being majority.
I'm highly disappointed in this your comment

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy #OurMumuDonDo Suspends "Buhari Resume Or Resign" Protest by emajoe: 1:49pm On Aug 16, 2017
Govt. cool cool forced him to RESIGN, angry he will soon RESUME shocked his campaign.
Ahh, what am I writing self?

RESUME OR RESIGN, whichever comes first.
A time well spended, is well SPENDED! grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy #OurMumuDonDo Suspends "Buhari Resume Or Resign" Protest by kingandamy4life(m): 1:52pm On Aug 16, 2017
if i am in Abuja i wuold ve joined this protest. Lets wake up from slumber Nigerian youth...How much are they offering you for pepetual poverty? please i support the movement and will even contact chaly boy for a replica here in lagos

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy #OurMumuDonDo Suspends "Buhari Resume Or Resign" Protest by Bobnotrouble: 1:54pm On Aug 16, 2017
Mutuwa:
sad

The dictionary meaning of Charlie is "stupid" nothing can change that..

You're not far from the truth.

The actual meaning of charlie is 'A person who lacks good judgment'
check it up!
Re: Charly Boy #OurMumuDonDo Suspends "Buhari Resume Or Resign" Protest by KENFERDYOORI(m): 1:55pm On Aug 16, 2017
Bobnotrouble:

Which awareness? Is it that of telling the whole world that they're actually 'mumu'?
Maybe, that works for them.
Re: Charly Boy #OurMumuDonDo Suspends "Buhari Resume Or Resign" Protest by Newbiee: 1:56pm On Aug 16, 2017
Your mumu never do ooh! Come and continue
Nansense

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy #OurMumuDonDo Suspends "Buhari Resume Or Resign" Protest by Eberex(m): 1:56pm On Aug 16, 2017
nike4love:
mumu man........

ur mumu never do

useless cally abi carton boy

Re: Charly Boy #OurMumuDonDo Suspends "Buhari Resume Or Resign" Protest by semyman: 1:56pm On Aug 16, 2017
Sponsored? I laugh in your native dialect, because they they must have copied same from the area Fada himself

Re: Charly Boy #OurMumuDonDo Suspends "Buhari Resume Or Resign" Protest by Timfreds(m): 1:58pm On Aug 16, 2017
It shd be clear to all now the damage Buhari has done to this country.
Congrats Area Fada, you have done your part; you have made your intentions known. that's all that matters.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy #OurMumuDonDo Suspends "Buhari Resume Or Resign" Protest by Keballl: 2:00pm On Aug 16, 2017
Abagworo:

That's the problem created by 2015 election strategy of PDP even though they lost. The truth is that Nigeria is presently divided between pro-Buhari and anti-Buhari with pro-Buhari being majority.

Is the PDP still in charge. Over two years of the APC and you are still referring to the PDP, don't you have shame oga ?
Re: Charly Boy #OurMumuDonDo Suspends "Buhari Resume Or Resign" Protest by GoodGovernance: 2:01pm On Aug 16, 2017
Osezua:
The press is one of our major problem in this country. Our mumu don do group are not Anti Buhari Protesters. The group are protesting against the continued stay of the ailing President Muhammadu Buhari in London asking him to resume or resign his office. why tag them as anti Buhari.

The objective of the protest is very wrong!!!

We know that as at now PMB cannot resume work,therefore what Charly boy and his cohorts are indirectly asking for is PMB's resignation.Under which constitution??

This is therefore a personal struggle,not an ideological one.

A better protest would have been #ActivateSection144OfTheConstitution. This will epitomise the ideological believe in the sanctity and supremacy of the constitution.

Which law or constitution supports #ResumeOrResign?

#TheirMumuNeverDO.

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy #OurMumuDonDo Suspends "Buhari Resume Or Resign" Protest by Keballl: 2:01pm On Aug 16, 2017
seunmsg:
They did an overkill yesterday with the stupid decision to go to wuse market. They should have restricted their protest to fountain park. Now, they've lost all sympathy and played easily into the hands of the police who never wanted them to protest in the first place.

What law stops them from protesting anywhere ? Some of you are just unbelievable with your blind sycophancy.
Re: Charly Boy #OurMumuDonDo Suspends "Buhari Resume Or Resign" Protest by BURG4326: 2:04pm On Aug 16, 2017
Osezua:
The press is one of our major problem in this country. Our mumu don do group are not Anti Buhari Protesters. The group are protesting against the continued stay of the ailing President Muhammadu Buhari in London asking him to resume or resign his office. why tag them as anti Buhari.
Thank you jare, Anybody or group that says the truth is anti buhari. which way Nigeria
Re: Charly Boy #OurMumuDonDo Suspends "Buhari Resume Or Resign" Protest by GoodGovernance: 2:08pm On Aug 16, 2017
Keballl:

What law stops them from protesting anywhere ? Some of you are just unbelievable with your blind sycophancy.

You can take a political campaign(Vote for me!) or an ideological protest (E.g. #NoToCorruption,#RecessionIsEvil), to a market,definitely not a political protest(Resign or Resume).You would be asking for trouble!!

#TheirMumuNeverDo

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy #OurMumuDonDo Suspends "Buhari Resume Or Resign" Protest by lonlytroy(m): 2:09pm On Aug 16, 2017
I no longer let Nigeria problem get to me, it's kills to even imagine it
Re: Charly Boy #OurMumuDonDo Suspends "Buhari Resume Or Resign" Protest by Abumtestimony1: 2:10pm On Aug 16, 2017
WARNING...SCAM ALERT!!!! GUYS BEWARE OF THE GUY ABOVE SELLING BET ODDS.. HE IS A SCAM..
Re: Charly Boy #OurMumuDonDo Suspends "Buhari Resume Or Resign" Protest by seunmsg(m): 2:10pm On Aug 16, 2017
Keballl:

Common sense should tell you not to take political protest to some places in order to prevent breakdown of law and order. If I organise a pro one Nigeria protest inside Onitsha market, the outcome will be very bloody for me so I won't try it out of common sense.

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy #OurMumuDonDo Suspends "Buhari Resume Or Resign" Protest by Tecno66: 2:16pm On Aug 16, 2017
deantimes:
Why We Suspended Anti-buhari Protest - Charly Boy

http://www.socialtimesng.net/2017/08/suspended-anti-buhari-protest-charly-boy/

Una try jo. When APC members were in opposition, they held series of protests against government without molestation because we were practising democracy. Now we have entered authoritarian rule. Protests are no longer tolerated. Moreover, every protest now assumes an ethnic dimension. Thats not good enough for a country that wants to move forward.
Re: Charly Boy #OurMumuDonDo Suspends "Buhari Resume Or Resign" Protest by Keballl: 2:17pm On Aug 16, 2017
seunmsg:

Common sense should tell you not to take political protest to some places in order to prevent breakdown of law and order. If I organise a pro one Nigeria protest inside Onitsha market, the outcome will be very bloody for me so I won't try it out of common sense.

What is political in the protest ? Asking that your president does the needful by not wasting the citizens time holing up in London doing nothing.

Common sense should tell you that setting a bad precedence like Buhari is doing is bad, Any govt./President can simply handover to his deputy then proceeds to gallivant indefinitely citing he has activated his deputy to act in acting capacity.

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy #OurMumuDonDo Suspends "Buhari Resume Or Resign" Protest by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 16, 2017
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Charly Boy #OurMumuDonDo Suspends "Buhari Resume Or Resign" Protest by Gabbyraze(m): 2:17pm On Aug 16, 2017
NwaforIgbo:
After his experience he should not forget to respect Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB because it is not easy to sustain a cause, it is not easy to protest in a state like Nigeria. I believe this would humble him to understand and appreciate what IPOB led by Kanu is Doing.

If you think it is easy go out and do it!
Re: Charly Boy #OurMumuDonDo Suspends "Buhari Resume Or Resign" Protest by Keballl: 2:18pm On Aug 16, 2017
GoodGovernance:

You can take a political campaign(Vote for me!) or an ideological protest (E.g. #NoToCorruption,#RecessionIsEvil), to a market,definitely not a political protest(Resign or Resume).You would be asking for trouble!!

#TheirMumuNeverDo

You are simply confusing yourself. You can't even classify your terms aptly. shocked shocked
Re: Charly Boy #OurMumuDonDo Suspends "Buhari Resume Or Resign" Protest by GoodGovernance: 2:19pm On Aug 16, 2017
rose54321:
I can't seem to understand why rational Nigerians are insulting him.

I for one respect him. In a true democracy citizens can protest at anytime, anywhere for any reason; so long as it's peaceful. Charly boy did just that and some adamus are lamenting.. What rubbish is someone saying about going to wuse market. Wtf.

The funny part is most people insulting the group are in abject poverty thinking their problem is from the village or witches.
Nonsense people.
There was a country.

So how does a Resume or Resign protest that has no constitutional backing,take them out of abject poverty? undecided

I will STRONGLY support a #RecessionIsEvil or #GiveUsJobsOrResign protest ,definitely not a stupid and foolish #ResumeOrResignProtest!

#YourMumuJustStarted grin
Re: Charly Boy #OurMumuDonDo Suspends "Buhari Resume Or Resign" Protest by maasoap(m): 2:22pm On Aug 16, 2017
martin123:
Have you guys noticed of recent that anytime there is a protest in this country, there is always a counter group fighting the protesters?? this is the method of APC. they did it in Lekki Lagos when there was a protest against Toll collection. Let me ask, if there was a counter protest during Occupy (Ojota Protest) in 2012, do you think we would have succeeded in reducing the price of fuel when it was increased to N144? i must say here that under APC led government, the country is falling apart.
Liar! This is not new, APC learnt it from PDP.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy #OurMumuDonDo Suspends "Buhari Resume Or Resign" Protest by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 16, 2017
seunmsg:

So the federal capital of Nigeria is to be compared with Onitsha? And I thought you were sensible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Didn't Fight With Adeosun On A Plane" - Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Fake Video / Falae: There May Be No Government In Abuja After Buhari / Desmond Elliot Celebrates His 48th Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.