Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Michael Uba "Ogbolor" Celebrates His Birthday With Stunning Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michael Uba "Ogbolor" Celebrates His Birthday With Stunning Photos (41241 Views)

Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 49th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Regina Daniels Celebrates Her 18th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Actress Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 41st Birthday With Stunning Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Uba "Ogbolor" Celebrates His Birthday With Stunning Photos by Phi001(m): 7:13pm On Aug 16, 2017
Qmab:
And most effeminate guys turn out to be gay.
The operative word being 'most'...
Re: Michael Uba "Ogbolor" Celebrates His Birthday With Stunning Photos by Aisha85: 7:32pm On Aug 16, 2017
kidap:
Comedian, Michael Uba, a.k.a Ogbolor, a.k.a James from Jenifa’s Diary is an all-round entertainer who can sing, dance, act, write, crack jokes and speak very well.

Multi Award Winning OAP Ogbolor of Wazobia FM was a year older on Saturday, August 12. To celebrate, he released new photos to commemorate another successful and fulfilling year.

Ogbolor has gained a lot of popularity for his role in the award winning TV series “Jenifa’s Dairy” and his TV show on Wazobia TV. His fans are enjoined to watch out for bigger and more exciting things from the comedian.

Below are the stunning photos:

http://news.nollyzone.com/oap-ogbolor-celebrates-birthday-stunning-photos/
James looks so cute. Mua
Re: Michael Uba "Ogbolor" Celebrates His Birthday With Stunning Photos by Henon: 7:46pm On Aug 16, 2017
Seguntimmy:
After the description in the post, I still find it hard to........... Understand why these is becoming a news.

Shut up!
Re: Michael Uba "Ogbolor" Celebrates His Birthday With Stunning Photos by pearlnice(f): 8:55pm On Aug 16, 2017
mikeycharles:
wow, he looks like Buhari in the first PIC
how did look like buhari? Or re you buhari brother
Re: Michael Uba "Ogbolor" Celebrates His Birthday With Stunning Photos by pearlnice(f): 8:57pm On Aug 16, 2017
mikeycharles:
wow, he looks like Buhari in the first PIC
how did he look like buhari? Or re you buhari brother... Or you did nt look at d pics well or buhari in ur thought.. Mteeeeeew
Re: Michael Uba "Ogbolor" Celebrates His Birthday With Stunning Photos by Lolaabokoku(f): 9:31pm On Aug 16, 2017
hbd James,, ore SAM
Re: Michael Uba "Ogbolor" Celebrates His Birthday With Stunning Photos by Deflorence(f): 10:03pm On Aug 16, 2017
Don't know he's my BIRTHDAY MATE before. #12thAUGUSTLEGENDS. KUDOS
Re: Michael Uba "Ogbolor" Celebrates His Birthday With Stunning Photos by remitamans: 10:38pm On Aug 16, 2017
I like the way he chewed his Gum,Happy birthday Mr James....
Re: Michael Uba "Ogbolor" Celebrates His Birthday With Stunning Photos by HumanistMike(m): 3:10pm On Aug 20, 2017
Uniqueness01:
Happy Birthday Man! Best Wishes.

Hey babe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wife Is Intelligent, It’s Difficult Marrying Someone Like Me –IK Ogbonna / Prince Kpokpogri Denies Leaked Audio Blasting Tonto Dikeh / Tony Umez Kisses His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.