Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,551 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Pease Can Somebody Educate Me Legally On Why Igbos Should Not Be Granted Biafra. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pease Can Somebody Educate Me Legally On Why Igbos Should Not Be Granted Biafra. (1713 Views)

Did IMF Exclude Nigeria From 25 Nations Granted Debt Relief? (Fact Check) / Why Igbos Should Forget About 2023 Presidency – Uwazuruike / Igbos Should Stop Complaining, They Didn’t Invest In Buhari’s Campaign – Ngige (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pease Can Somebody Educate Me Legally On Why Igbos Should Not Be Granted Biafra. by Kulas: 12:50pm On Aug 16, 2017
The heat has been on,the killings of innocent Biafra agitators,the destruction of properties,the hate speech from all corners,the controversy,lingering crises,etc,in fact the tension is so high in this country just because of peaceful,non violence Biafra agitations.I begin think why should this generate all these as mentioned above.I thought that people that having been agitating for years to be on their own should be granted to do so?,after all,they are not violence,their approach is peaceful.Please Is there a law that states you must stay together" whether you like or not" or "we must remain husband and wife and you can never leave or divorce me".Please i want to be enlightened(educated) on this both legally and by advanced minds on "why is it a big deal to grant Biafra to igbos and allow them to go and be on their own.Thank you.

7 Likes

Re: Pease Can Somebody Educate Me Legally On Why Igbos Should Not Be Granted Biafra. by Markfemi2: 12:53pm On Aug 16, 2017
Igbo can have Biafra but should ask for it legally
I for one want a break up of Nigeria
Re: Pease Can Somebody Educate Me Legally On Why Igbos Should Not Be Granted Biafra. by bencrane(m): 12:55pm On Aug 16, 2017
1. you no get common 6
2. you no get logical reasoning
3. greed
Re: Pease Can Somebody Educate Me Legally On Why Igbos Should Not Be Granted Biafra. by ojun50(m): 1:13pm On Aug 16, 2017
If u get what u want will it solve yr problems for d next 10year? Igbo that i knw are greed, i pity u people if u think south south will join u people then u are dreaming big time.

We hv ours plans, take note
Re: Pease Can Somebody Educate Me Legally On Why Igbos Should Not Be Granted Biafra. by moninuola65: 1:14pm On Aug 16, 2017
Kulas:
The heat has been on,the killings of innocent Biafra agitators,the destruction of properties,the hate speech from all corners,the controversy,lingering crises,etc,in fact the tension is so high in this country just because of peaceful,non violence Biafra agitations.I begin think why should this generate all these as mentioned above.I thought that people that having been agitating for years to be on their own should be granted to do so?,after all,they are not violence,their approach is peaceful.Please Is there a law that states you must stay together" whether you like or not" or "we must remain husband and wife and you can never leave or divorce me".Please i want to be enlightened(educated) on this both legally and by advanced minds on "why is it a big deal to grant Biafra to igbos and allow them to go and be on their own.Thank you.
Any sovereign state in the world is force marriaged, do you know, Taxas is part of mexico before get out and join USA, since the father of the unification died the new generation were agitating to get out of America and stand alone but till today they were forced down in the US.
why?
if not force marriage.
Some even don't love his family where he is born to, what can you do to that?
Re: Pease Can Somebody Educate Me Legally On Why Igbos Should Not Be Granted Biafra. by QueenSekxy(f): 1:15pm On Aug 16, 2017
ojun50:
If u get what u want will it solve yr problems for d next 10year? Igbo that i knw are greed, i pity u people if u think south south will join u people then u are dreaming big time.

bla bla bla..wetin concern you on how Igbos live their livesyou should be worried about the problems associated with your region

11 Likes

Re: Pease Can Somebody Educate Me Legally On Why Igbos Should Not Be Granted Biafra. by QueenSekxy(f): 1:18pm On Aug 16, 2017
Markfemi2:
Igbo can have Biafra but should ask for it legally
I for one want a break up of Nigeria
educate me on how Igbos are asking for it illegally. .you must not spew trash on igbo issue...stop showing us your shallow way of thinking

14 Likes

Re: Pease Can Somebody Educate Me Legally On Why Igbos Should Not Be Granted Biafra. by Markfemi2: 1:22pm On Aug 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:

educate me on how Igbos are asking for it illegally. .you must not spew trash on igbo issue...stop showing us your shallow way of thinking

Okay legally
Have a debate on the issue
Send letters to niger delta Yorubas and north west east and central Nigeria
Define your border
Then request your reps to raise issue
I can bet my ass it will be supported
Only opposition will come from north west but if 3 regions support you it's greater than 2
And we can start negotiations on post break up Biafra
Re: Pease Can Somebody Educate Me Legally On Why Igbos Should Not Be Granted Biafra. by QueenSekxy(f): 1:25pm On Aug 16, 2017
Markfemi2:

Okay legally
Have a debate on the issue
Send letters to niger delta Yorubas and north west east and central Nigeria
Define your border
Then request your reps to raise issue
I can bet my ass it will be supported
Only opposition will come from north west but if 3 regions support you it's greater than 2
And we can start negotiations on post break up Biafra
and you forgot Uwazuruike did all these things but he was occasionally detained alongside his members..did you know how many people killed in Onitsha in 2006??please stop this unnecessary hate and always learn from educated people in your region like deedeedee2 and alcraza005..you hardly see them show casing ill comment when the truth is so glaring...try and respect yourself ,,it is not compulsory to write rubbish on Igbo thread...learn from your brothers

11 Likes

Re: Pease Can Somebody Educate Me Legally On Why Igbos Should Not Be Granted Biafra. by moninuola65: 1:27pm On Aug 16, 2017
Xway:
My brother our forefathers has made the mistake by uniting us with canibals, illiterates.
Even those that claims to be educated is being ruled and by illiterates.
Education without wisdom is useless.
My brother iam in this nonsense of a country but i will tell u that am proudly a biafran.
I can never be a nigeria.
God punish the day this entity was joined together.
Those people killed today died a biafran.
And they will be remembered by biafrans forever and ever.

God bless the rising sun
see the ignorant?
you were force to be Biafra, you were not born to be biafra, you force to be igbo because you were naturally born igbo
it is nature.
till tomorrow you are still Nigerian.
you can't dodge nature.
Re: Pease Can Somebody Educate Me Legally On Why Igbos Should Not Be Granted Biafra. by timsTNA: 1:31pm On Aug 16, 2017
ojun50:

Shift!! Bunch of drunkards. All these itsekiri, urhobo, Edo etc lazy bottom feeders aren't welcome

5 Likes

Re: Pease Can Somebody Educate Me Legally On Why Igbos Should Not Be Granted Biafra. by Markfemi2: 1:31pm On Aug 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:

and you forgot Uwazuruike did all these things but he was occasionally detained alongside his members..did you know how many people killed in Onitsha in 2006??please stop this unnecessary hate and always learn from educated people in your region like deedeedee2 and alcraza005..you hardly see them show casing ill comment when the truth is so glaring...try and respect yourself ,,it is not compulsory to write rubbish on Igbo thread...learn from your brothers

You Said I should not insult only for you to insult
Re: Pease Can Somebody Educate Me Legally On Why Igbos Should Not Be Granted Biafra. by attackgat: 1:35pm On Aug 16, 2017
Kulas:

In 1914, a certain British chap called Lugard declared certain tribes in West Africa as "Nigerians"

Ever since, most of those tribes have been suffering from colonial mentality. One of those tribes not suffering from colonial madness is Igbos. We have been telling Nigerians that we are not part of this 1914 "colonial arrangement" called Nigeria, we even fought a war to drive this point home.

But this colonial sickness Lugard brought from Britain has refused to leave Nigerians alone.

When we talk referendum, Nigeria talks war

When we talk about freedom, Nigeria talks war

When we talk about self determination, Nigeria talks war

A Nigerian will tell an Igbo man to look for referendum politically when no referendum made any of us Nigerians

A Nigerian will tell you that Nigeria is indivisble when there was no Nigeria 103 years ago

Nigeria is just a symbol of subjugation, oppression and slavery. All part of the colonial sickness Nigerians suffer from and the only cure is IPOB

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pease Can Somebody Educate Me Legally On Why Igbos Should Not Be Granted Biafra. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 16, 2017
attackgat:

1. When we talk referendum, Nigeria talks war

2. When we talk about freedom, Nigeria talks war

3. When we talk about self determination, Nigeria talks war

4. A Nigerian will tell an Igbo man to look for referendum politically when no referendum made any of us Nigerians

5. A Nigerian will tell you that Nigeria is indivisible when there was no Nigeria 103 years ago

6. Nigeria is just a symbol of subjugation, oppression and slavery. All part of the colonial sickness Nigerians suffer from and the only cure is IPOB

grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Pease Can Somebody Educate Me Legally On Why Igbos Should Not Be Granted Biafra. by moninuola65: 1:43pm On Aug 16, 2017
attackgat:

In 1914, a certain British chap called Lugard declared certain tribes in West Africa as "Nigerians"

Ever since, most of those tribes have been suffering from colonial mentality. One of those tribes not suffering from colonial madness is Igbos. We have been telling Nigerians that we are not part of this 1914 "colonial arrangement" called Nigeria, we even fought a war to drive this point home.

But this colonial sickness Lugard brought from Britain has refused to leave Nigerians alone.

When we talk referendum, Nigeria talks war

When we talk about freedom, Nigeria talks war

When we talk about self determination, Nigeria talks war

A Nigerian will tell an Igbo man to look for referendum politically when no referendum made any of us Nigerians

A Nigerian will tell you that Nigeria is indivisble when there was no Nigeria 103 years ago

Nigeria is just a symbol of subjugation, oppression and slavery. All part of the colonial sickness Nigerians suffer from and the only cure is IPOB
Oh my God!
ok, what is biafra?
where does the word come from?
Re: Pease Can Somebody Educate Me Legally On Why Igbos Should Not Be Granted Biafra. by QueenSekxy(f): 1:44pm On Aug 16, 2017
Markfemi2:

You Said I should not insult only for you to insult
I didn't insult you..just learn from your sensible brothers here..don't be like Omenka and sarrki...you must not comment on every Igbo post..that's what I have noticed from those ones i mentioned...you are gradually loosing it ,,but it's not too late to retrace your steps..thank you

2 Likes

Re: Pease Can Somebody Educate Me Legally On Why Igbos Should Not Be Granted Biafra. by Markfemi2: 1:47pm On Aug 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:

I didn't insult you..just learn from your sensible brothers here..don't be like Omenka and sarrki...you must not comment on every Igbo post..that's what I have noticed from those ones i mentioned...you are gradually loosing it ,,but it's not too late to retrace your steps..thank you

Queen where are you based so we can go on a date
Re: Pease Can Somebody Educate Me Legally On Why Igbos Should Not Be Granted Biafra. by QueenSekxy(f): 1:49pm On Aug 16, 2017
Markfemi2:

Queen where are you based so we can go on a date
Lol ,,with the kind of hate you show on my Igbo brothers hehehehe

3 Likes

Re: Pease Can Somebody Educate Me Legally On Why Igbos Should Not Be Granted Biafra. by PDJT: 1:58pm On Aug 16, 2017
-My brother the thing tire me ooo. Nigerians are irredeemable from their colonial mentality.
Re: Pease Can Somebody Educate Me Legally On Why Igbos Should Not Be Granted Biafra. by sarrki(m): 2:03pm On Aug 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:

Biko mechonu
Re: Pease Can Somebody Educate Me Legally On Why Igbos Should Not Be Granted Biafra. by attackgat: 2:04pm On Aug 16, 2017
moninuola65:

Oh my God!
ok, what is biafra?
where does the word come from?

The ancient land of Biafra existed about 600 years ago and covered much of what is now called SE/SS as well as Southern Cameroon, stoping just before the Bini empire as can be seen in the ancient navigators map below. That is why navigators called the Sea board around it "The bight of Biafra".

However, more important than the name is that Biafra will come by the agitation of the indigenous people of the land (nobody agitated for the creation of Nigeria)

And by referendum (nobody ever voted or agreed to be a Nigerian)

Biafra will be far more leĺgal and legitimate than Nigeria because it is created by the people rathern by white colonialists as in the case of Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pease Can Somebody Educate Me Legally On Why Igbos Should Not Be Granted Biafra. by moninuola65: 2:13pm On Aug 16, 2017
attackgat:

The ancient land of Biafra existed about 600 years ago and covered much of what is now called SE/SS as well as Southern Cameroon, stoping just before the Bini empire as can be seen in the ancient navigators map below. That is why navigators called the Sea board around it "The bight of Biafra".

However, more important than the name is that Biafra will come by the agitation of the indigenous people of the land (nobody agitated for the creation of Nigeria)

And by referendum (nobody ever voted or agreed to be a Nigerian)

Biafra will be far more leĺgal and legitimate than Nigeria because it is created by the people rathern by white colonialists as in the case of Nigeria
A 1710 map indicates that the region known as "Biafar" (Biafra) was located in present day Cameroon
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bight_of_Biafra
However, more important than the name is that Biafra will come by the agitation of the indigenous people of the land.....is not igbo but Cameroonian!
Re: Pease Can Somebody Educate Me Legally On Why Igbos Should Not Be Granted Biafra. by markfemisgay: 2:15pm On Aug 16, 2017
We yoruba cowards should fight for oduduwa instead of stopping igbos from actualizng biafra.

8 Likes

Re: Pease Can Somebody Educate Me Legally On Why Igbos Should Not Be Granted Biafra. by Markfemi2: 2:19pm On Aug 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:

Lol ,,with the kind of hate you show on my Igbo brothers hehehehe

are you a brother ?
Send me your details let's discuss
You know Yoruba boys give it better than your male counterparts
I'm tall dark and fit and ready to rock your world well
Re: Pease Can Somebody Educate Me Legally On Why Igbos Should Not Be Granted Biafra. by moninuola65: 2:19pm On Aug 16, 2017
[quote author=markfemisgay post=59531335]We yoruba cowards should fight for oduduwa instead of stopping igbos from actualizng biafra.[/quote
gay in Yoruba!
never!
Re: Pease Can Somebody Educate Me Legally On Why Igbos Should Not Be Granted Biafra. by Markfemi2: 2:19pm On Aug 16, 2017
markfemisgay:
We yoruba cowards should fight for oduduwa instead of stopping igbos from actualizng biafra.

Na so I pain you reach your username is my name
Re: Pease Can Somebody Educate Me Legally On Why Igbos Should Not Be Granted Biafra. by attackgat: 2:20pm On Aug 16, 2017
moninuola65:

A 1710 map indicates that the region known as "Biafar" (Biafra) was located in present day Cameroon
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bight_of_Biafra
However, more important than the name is that Biafra will come by the agitation of the indigenous people of the land.....is not igbo but Cameroonian!

You have your own map, I have mine. As I said before, the name of the area is not as important as the fact that it will be created by the free will of the people which Nigeria wasnt. What the people call it, wether Biafra or otherwise is up to the people.
Re: Pease Can Somebody Educate Me Legally On Why Igbos Should Not Be Granted Biafra. by moninuola65: 2:31pm On Aug 16, 2017
attackgat:

You have your own map, I have mine. As I said before, the name of the area is not as important as the fact that it will be created by the free will of the people which Nigeria wasnt. What the people call it, wether Biafra or otherwise is up to the people.
but why biafra isn't created in Cameroon? the indigenous biafran!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pease Can Somebody Educate Me Legally On Why Igbos Should Not Be Granted Biafra. by attackgat: 2:56pm On Aug 16, 2017
moninuola65:

but why biafra isn't created in Cameroon? the indigenous biafran!

Yoy cannot say anything to defend the fraudulent colonial contraption known as Nigeria which you call your country, so you have to start mentioning cameroon to divert attention

People like you stole the country Lugard created, and you claimed it as your own

You even stole the name "Nigeria" which Lugards wife invented, and used it as your identity.

You Nigerians are busy stealing other peoples work because you can never be Ojukwu or Kanu who are determined to create their own nations.

Thats why colonial mentality is a horrible thing.

1 Like

Re: Pease Can Somebody Educate Me Legally On Why Igbos Should Not Be Granted Biafra. by NwaforIgbo: 3:51pm On Aug 16, 2017
ojun50:

Igbos are greedy, i never knew oh! So greedy people can train someone for years and give him money in return to establish his ow business? So greeedy people can be concerned with your region (SS) that they fought for 13% derivation you are now enjoying? Until you know yourself you will help yourself! Nama Sobri, mtcheeeeeeeew.

Can you mention any philantrohisht you know in the SS? can you compare them with numbers of those we have in the East?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pease Can Somebody Educate Me Legally On Why Igbos Should Not Be Granted Biafra. by Kulas: 4:23pm On Aug 16, 2017
Hmmmmmm!. I have read all the comments and its very unfortunate that none of all the Anti-Biafra was able to MENTION just one thing on why Igbos should not be granted Biafra.This is funny.Again,why should igbos not be granted Biafra.Please Let all Anti-Biafrans come and defend it.I need to be educated on this.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra: What We Are Going To Do On Friday – Nnamdi Kanu Reveals / Photos: Ganduje Flags Off The Construction Of Dangi There Tier Interchange / Tension Rise In Rivers State As Wike Impose Chairmanship Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.