Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,264 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

I Urgently Need The Soft Copies Of These Books - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Urgently Need The Soft Copies Of These Books (602 Views)

Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am / Copies Of Tribunal's Judgement Upholding Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah's Victory PT 2 / Whatsapp Launches New Status Feature That Copies Snapchat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Urgently Need The Soft Copies Of These Books by MrImole: 1:07pm On Aug 16, 2017
I am desperately in need of these books as I'm interested in the secrets and politics of the major political families of this nation...
Books like:
1. Because I am involved: Lt Col. Odumegwu Ojukwu (RTD)
2. Why we struck by Ademoyega
3. My dialogue with Nigeria by Gen. Alani Akinrinade (RTD)
4. Vindication of a general by Gen. (Dr) IR Bamaiyi (RTD)
5. Who will love my country? by Senator Ike Ekweremadu
6. A fulfilled life of service by Arthur Mbanefo
7. Audacity on the bound - A diplomatic odyssey by Olusola Sanu
8. Restoring good governance in Nigeria volume 1 and 2: The civil service
9. Frontiers of Jihad: Radical Islam in Africa by Yinka Olowojobi
10. My watch– A memoir by Olusegun Obasanjo (3 volumes)
11. Olusegun Obasanjo the presidential legacy 1999 - 2007 volume1 & volume 2 by Ladipo
12. The history of the Yorubas by Samuel Johnson
13. Encyclopedia Britannica global edition 2016 30 volumes
14. Then spoke the thunder by Peter Enahoro
15. Honour for sale by Major Debo Bashorun (rtd)
16. The autobiography of Chief Obafemi Awolowo
17. Chief S. Ladoke Akintola: His life and times by Akinjide Osuntokun
18. Conscience and history: My story, by Peter Odili
19. The tragedy of victory: On-the-spot account of the Nigeria-Biafra war by Gen. Godwin Alabi Osama (rtd)
20. Tenants of the house by Wale Okediran
and any other books...
Seun, lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique, Ishilove, I really need your help on this.
Re: I Urgently Need The Soft Copies Of These Books by cinothed0n: 8:28pm On Aug 16, 2017
grin grin i gat 'honour for sale,tragedy of victory and my watch. Intresting books tho
Re: I Urgently Need The Soft Copies Of These Books by MrImole: 8:51pm On Aug 16, 2017
cinothed0n:
grin grin i gat 'honour for sale,tragedy of victory and my watch. Intresting books tho

Can I please have them bro?

uncleimoleayo@gmail.com

or

whatsapp: 08067621697
Re: I Urgently Need The Soft Copies Of These Books by SirImole(m): 10:27am On Aug 17, 2017
MrImole:
I am desperately in need of these books as I'm interested in the secrets and politics of the major political families of this nation...
Books like:
1. Because I am involved: Lt Col. Odumegwu Ojukwu (RTD)
2. Why we struck by Ademoyega
3. My dialogue with Nigeria by Gen. Alani Akinrinade (RTD)
4. Vindication of a general by Gen. (Dr) IR Bamaiyi (RTD)
5. Who will love my country? by Senator Ike Ekweremadu
6. A fulfilled life of service by Arthur Mbanefo
7. Audacity on the bound - A diplomatic odyssey by Olusola Sanu
8. Restoring good governance in Nigeria volume 1 and 2: The civil service
9. Frontiers of Jihad: Radical Islam in Africa by Yinka Olowojobi
10. My watch– A memoir by Olusegun Obasanjo (3 volumes)
11. Olusegun Obasanjo the presidential legacy 1999 - 2007 volume1 & volume 2 by Ladipo
12. The history of the Yorubas by Samuel Johnson
13. Encyclopedia Britannica global edition 2016 30 volumes
14. Then spoke the thunder by Peter Enahoro
15. Honour for sale by Major Debo Bashorun (rtd)
16. The autobiography of Chief Obafemi Awolowo
17. Chief S. Ladoke Akintola: His life and times by Akinjide Osuntokun
18. Conscience and history: My story, by Peter Odili
19. The tragedy of victory: On-the-spot account of the Nigeria-Biafra war by Gen. Godwin Alabi Osama (rtd)
20. Tenants of the house by Wale Okediran
and any other books...
Seun, lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique, Ishilove, I really need your help on this.

uncleimoleayo@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Pictures From The Ongoing And Nearly Completed Chevron Roundabout, Lekki / Hate Speeches In Nigeria: The Jonathanians Vs The Buharists / Throwback: 5 Fashion Trends Any Girl Who Grew Up In The 90s Probably Rocked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.