Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,918 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos (40631 Views)

Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts / Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions / Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos by maximdiva00: 7:42pm On Aug 16, 2017
Cinkq:
The young man has a point but i disagree with his assertion that Nigeria is a fraud. Yoruba is benefiting for being part of Nigeria just as nigeria is also very lucky having the yoruba as part of it. If Nigeria breaks or continue to be, it is a win win for the great yoruba tribe, we'll continue to make progress. There is no tribe in Nigeria that is not benefiting in one way or the other for being part of it,we are not enjoying equal privilege though,if that now warrant calling for the breaking of the country is the question begging for answer in my mind.
you are talking shit bro.... Pls tell me what they are benefiting for being part of Nigeria.. ..that they won't benefit more of it alone?

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:50pm On Aug 16, 2017
konoplyanka:

Ode. You and your tales by moonlight. That's why it is very easy to brainwash an igbo man. All emotions no thinking.

So political killings should be interpreted as ethnic killing like igbos do. Why don't you mention the full names of people killed during the July 1966 killing and tell us if there were no Hausa foolanis among.

Abiola died. Where is the abacha that killed him?

You can only fool your hate filled ipob kids.
Yorubas lack the strenght to challenge the North and this is sheer cowardice. In 1966, Northern elements went to Ibadan and slaughtered Lt Col Fajuyi who was Military Governor of the Western Region. Yorubas did nothing
20 years later, again the Northerners abduct and slaughter the Yoruba nations brightest political star, Chief MKO Abiola. Again, the Yoruba nation could do nothing.
Three different times, the North has chased out a Yoruba man from his rightful place as head of state, Brigadier Ogundipe, MKO Abiola and Shonekan. Yorubas could do nothing.
A few thousand Northern Soldiers held the entire Yoruba land and the western Region hostage when they killed Lt Col Fajuyi and chased Brigadier Ogundipe and brought a much junior Lt Col Gowon to take over. Yoruba reaction to this desecration of their land was to meekly accept the North as their lord and master.
The North has poked the eye of the Yoruba nation many times, Yorubas have never done anything.
Of the three main ethnic groups, only Yorubas have never taken their destiny in their hands an attempted secession. Yorubas are also the only zone in southern Nigeria who have never taken up arms against Nigeria.
All these historical events leads me to the conclusion that Yorubas are cowards.

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos by Johnnyessence(m): 7:56pm On Aug 16, 2017
chimauga:
I just dey wonder how it will be when yoruba muslims will rise as their counterparts to fight yoruba xtians
excuse me please you don't bring religious argument to this discussion. Friday and sunday is there for you to discuss better ok.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos by Skubidude(m): 8:10pm On Aug 16, 2017
soberdrunk:
All these young boys will collect visa and go to another country and instead of them to learn things that they can use to develop their country when they come back, its how to destroy the country that they will shouting, i will not be surprised if its 'asylum' this one is looking for. Make them just give me 15mins with this one, by the time i give am 'ecomog VIP Treatment' he will become the No.1 fan of "ONE NIGERIA" angry

You wan show yasef say u be zoo soldier, goan face boko haram u Babarian.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos by Skubidude(m): 8:20pm On Aug 16, 2017
Alariwo2:
One thing I know is that if Yorubas start, everyone will feel the heat. There is possibility of biological and chemical weapons being used cos we're smart like that.

Reason Prof. had to engage the Odua son in reasonable chat.. Notice how respectful and calm he was unlike the pigs hunch back king

Na Igbos wey no get land or space to call home I pity pass.. They'll have to sleep in gullies and trenches in their region like that.
Hausas will fair well, they have land and food to survive. But those parasites? I doubt

All these shudn't be any of ur business na, why cry more than the beriefed.. Unity begger!
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos by Splashme: 8:36pm On Aug 16, 2017
BAILMONEY:
YORUBA MUSLIMS ARE COMING FOR YA TRUST MEgrin
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos by tshege(m): 1:56am On Aug 17, 2017
MrHistorian:
Adeyinka's grandson or whatever his sobriquet reads surely must be deluded.

I have always known the offsprings of the great Yoruba race to show rare,incomparable and matchless erudition.This dude is an aberration to my belief.He reeks of acute gullibility coupled with some portion of lunacy.

Yorubas are for "ONE NIGERIA".

To be fair and truthful..NO REGION nor SECTION of this Country has been treated fairly.But then,the benefits of our continuous conjugation outnumbers that of self-actualization.

Once again....Yorubas are for ONE NIGERIA

Speak for yaself!

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos by tshege(m): 2:08am On Aug 17, 2017
soberdrunk:
All these young boys will collect visa and go to another country and instead of them to learn things that they can use to develop their country when they come back, its how to destroy the country that they will shouting, i will not be surprised if its 'asylum' this one is looking for. Make them just give me 15mins with this one, by the time i give am 'ecomog VIP Treatment' he will become the No.1 fan of "ONE NIGERIA" angry

You all keep shouting 'one Nigeria' like it's some kind of religious prayer.

Nigeria has not helped one single youth step out of poverty of the mind and body. It has not brought a honest generation of family out of poverty.
It has not compensated any honest hardworking Nigerian with better healthcare.
It has not given hope to the very minority in the country and you are shouting one naija like FOOL standing in the sunset.
Instead of you to shout for better things and improved standard of living, you dey there dey frolick with inexposure.

Go and ask the poor people in China how market and see how their lives are changing because of a concerned government.
China even gives students of ANY Nationality full scholarships in their country. What has Nig. FG given us? ASUU Strike na.
Stay there and be fighting ibo and yoruba and hausa for our troubles.
As if when politicians want to steal money they do it based on the language u speak.

Nonsense generation of young men and women.

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos by emi14: 3:18am On Aug 17, 2017
MrHistorian:
Adeyinka's grandson or whatever his sobriquet reads surely must be deluded.

I have always known the offsprings of the great Yoruba race to show rare,incomparable and matchless erudition.This dude is an aberration to my belief.He reeks of acute gullibility coupled with some portion of lunacy.

Yorubas are for "ONE NIGERIA".

To be fair and truthful..NO REGION nor SECTION of this Country has been treated fairly.But then,the benefits of our continuous conjugation outnumbers that of self-actualization.

Once again....Yorubas are for ONE NIGERIA
foolish
Ness is innate in your. Lineage
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos by izombie(m): 5:41am On Aug 17, 2017
BAILMONEY:
FIXED
when i say afonja i refer to yoruba moslem. Yoruba christians still have their thinking caps on.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos by Johnnyessence(m): 10:02am On Aug 17, 2017
midol:

We yoruba muslims urge the FG to arrest Adeyinka Grandson, he wants to seperate our ewedu muslim tongues from sweet gambari anus. Doesn't he know that gambari anus is sweet like sugar?

We yoruba muslim must help send Adeyinka to Kuje. He is not omoluabi. grin
abegi who are the yoruba muslim hmmmmmmmmmm. Stop been hyprocrites here. Adeyinka grandson has a point here. He really nailed his point at the head.

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos by reality1010: 10:32am On Aug 17, 2017
broseme:
   The President of the Young Yorubas for Freedom, Adeyinka Grandson,who made a controversial call for organised violence in the pursuit of ‘Oduduwa Republic' has replied Osinbajo after he said "Niger State occupies 10% of Nigeria's land area''.He responded by using the case of Lagos and wrote...

'Conversation between President Osinbajo and Adeyinka Grandson:

President Osinbajo writes, "Niger State occupies 10% of Nigeria's land area".

Adeyinka Grandson replies, "Lagos occupies 50% of Nigeria's waterways. While FG controls Lagos' waterways, it doesn't control Niger State's land area. Nigeria's a fraud.

Note to Young Yorubas: Don't debate, take control, go out to support Oduduwa Republic'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/president-of-young-yorubas-for.html?m=1

Another Nnamdi Kalu but there is a possibility that he will be betrayed by .....
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos by YobaNationalist: 10:48pm On Aug 17, 2017
THIS IS THE TRUE FLAG OF YOBALAND. MAY YOBALAND (ILE YOBA) BE FREE FROM NIGERIAN OCCUPATION.

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos by CharlotteFlair: 1:11pm On Aug 18, 2017
lafuria1:
You people are just giving the boy undue attention, osinbajo just tweeted a fact and thats all, what is Niger state contributing to Nigeria with the 10% land, nothing, the acting president sees a potential but of course one silly person just have say something different.

To you all, what exactly is the FG supposed to control in Niger state, is the land serving as an international trade route?
OK well said. Now look at this, the vat from alcohol sales and consumption from Lagos is shared by the FG to States as allocation and a place like kano will in turn use this allocation to fund their hisbah police who in turn arrest and jail those selling and consuming alcohol in kano. Is that equitable?

BTW, did you know that land mass is a veritable consideration in getting FG allocation?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayose Is Hopelessly Confused, Needs Prayers, Says Presidency / Tinubu Banner Spotted At Central Area District , Abuja / 2023. Labour Party Hold It's First Meeting In Gombe State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.