Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

How Do I Advertise On Opera Mini? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Advertise On Opera Mini? (3618 Views)

How Do I Advertise A Whatsapp TV? / How Do I Advertise My Affiliate Link Without A Site? / How Do I Advertise On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Advertise On Opera Mini? by uchennaq(m): 1:56pm On Aug 16, 2017
Good day all,
I have an issue I am trying to sort out, Please help. I have been searching high and low on how I can become a mobile advertiser on opera mini. I have a blog I am managing and I want this blog to show when people open their opera mini browser.
I see a lot of websites from Nigeria doing this. Please can I be pointed in the right direction on how to go about this.

Thanks
Re: How Do I Advertise On Opera Mini? by ekensi01: 2:03pm On Aug 16, 2017
I can help you but you will pay for it, Agreed just text me on 08143369336
Re: How Do I Advertise On Opera Mini? by uchennaq(m): 2:45pm On Aug 16, 2017
please help
Re: How Do I Advertise On Opera Mini? by ekensi01: 3:01pm On Aug 16, 2017
you called me.
So you have to pay for me to do it or pay for instructions to do it yourself.
No stories.
Re: How Do I Advertise On Opera Mini? by wizkidblogger(f): 11:15am On Sep 28, 2021
it's now easier to advertise on opera mini and opera news by yourself. you don't have to pay anyone to do it for you

to get started, click here to read more on how to do it
Re: How Do I Advertise On Opera Mini? by flames007(m): 11:19am On Sep 28, 2021
wizkidblogger:
it's now easier to advertise on opera mini and opera news by yourself. you don't have to pay anyone to do it for you

to get started, click here to read more on how to do it
We need more selfless people like you in this already hard country. On behalf of OP, I say a big THANK YOU!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Advertise On Opera Mini? by wizkidblogger(f): 11:46am On Sep 28, 2021
flames007:
We need more selfless people like you in this already hard country. On behalf of OP, I say a big THANK YOU!

my pleasure. thanks for the appreciation

(1) (Reply)

Nospetco / How Do I Convert Getbarter Mastercard To Cash / What Business Can I Do With 1.5million..... Please Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.