Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,057 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

Dear Biarrans! Some Of Us In The Middle Belt, Feel Your Pains! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Biarrans! Some Of Us In The Middle Belt, Feel Your Pains! (910 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo Poses In The Middle Of The Road (Photos) / Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader / Southern, Middle-Belt Leaders Reject Yusuf Magaji Bichi Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Biarrans! Some Of Us In The Middle Belt, Feel Your Pains! by Terkimbi01: 1:59pm On Aug 16, 2017
Today is another dark day in the history of this open wound in the conscience of Britain called Nigeria.

Unarmed civilians are killed by wicked souls in the name of Nigeria.

They are given guns to protect the people, but they use it to kill them.

Somewhere in Abuja, news came that people who were protesting the long absence of Buhari were attacked And killed, some Nigerians are happy about it.

Else where in Benue, Fulanis are killing our people in the name of herdsmen.

Else where in the North east Boko Haram is killing the minorities in the name of a religion.

it is blood and tears all over the land.
Too bad, many people are happy about all this.

I sympathise with you Biafrans for you have not committed any crime.

we are with you in all this, for those that are killing you are also killing us.

For each of us they kill, they give reason to stand up against tyranny and slavery.

For each drop of our blood on our soil, our soul loathes our detractors and cries for freedom.

For each tear from our eyes, our heart is made stronger not to give up.

we shall survive all this...
God will see us through.

Dear Biafrans, on behalf of like minds from middle belt.
please accept my sympathy.

Never give up,
after the night, light will shine.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dear Biarrans! Some Of Us In The Middle Belt, Feel Your Pains! by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 16, 2017
Terkimbi01:
Today is another dark day in the history of this open wound in the conscience of Britain called Nigeria.

Unarmed civilians are killed by wicked souls in the name of Nigeria.

They are given guns to protect the people, but they use it to kill them.

Somewhere in Abuja, news came that people who were protesting the long absence of Buhari were attacked And killed, some Nigerians are happy about it.

Else where in Benue, Fulanis are killing our people in the name of herdsmen.

Else where in the North east Boko Haram is killing the minorities in the name of a religion.

it is blood and tears all over the land.
Too bad, many people are happy about all this.

I sympathise with you Biafrans for you have not committed any crime.

we are with you in all this, for those that are killing you are also killing us.

For each of us they kill, they give reason to stand up against tyranny and slavery.

For each drop of our blood on our soil, our soul loathes our detractors and cries for freedom.

For each tear from our eyes, our heart is made stronger not to give up.

we shall survive all this...
God will see us through.

Dear Biafrans, on behalf of like minds from middle belt.
please accept my sympathy.

Never give up,
after the night, light will shine.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Biarrans! Some Of Us In The Middle Belt, Feel Your Pains! by Terkimbi01: 2:59pm On Aug 16, 2017
Xway:
DEAR BIAFRANS NO BIARRAANS.

THANKS BROTHER I ALWAYS NOTICED UR SURPORT HERE TO THE OPPRESSED REGION OF THIS CONTRAPTION .
I WISH UR PEOPLE WILL START THE SAME AGITATION IF NOT FOR ANYTHING, TO CHASE FULANIS OUT FROM MIDDLEBELT

it is not only your region,
if you know what we have been through in the middle belt.....

we are already doing something...

6 Likes

Re: Dear Biarrans! Some Of Us In The Middle Belt, Feel Your Pains! by Cooly100: 3:13pm On Aug 16, 2017
You are right...

Only if Gideon Okar had accomplished his aim...

...would have been better if he had added SW, expecially the moozeleem Oshogbo axis to the areas to be cut off from Nigeria...These guys are kill joy...I have never seen a people so envious of other peoples progress...like them...Your gain is their pain...

8 Likes

Re: Dear Biarrans! Some Of Us In The Middle Belt, Feel Your Pains! by Terkimbi01: 4:19pm On Aug 16, 2017
Freemancipation:

Terkimbi01, you have always stood for justice, fairness and the sanctity of human life. These are the core principles of Biafra. To me, you are more Biafran than some igbos that have lost their way.

I always say that the Biafran struggle is a marathon and not a sprint. The group with endurance and persistence will win.

I also like Nnamdi Kanu's idea of extending hand of goodwill to the good people of middlebelt. Let's not make our children and grandchildren hate us for not standing up for them when it mattered.

Stay strong my brother and continue standing on the path of truth. God bless you and your people.

Some of our people here on Nairaland, hate my guts.
but it does not matter.

Time will tell and we all shall know who is on the side of truth.

Remain strong too.

6 Likes

Re: Dear Biarrans! Some Of Us In The Middle Belt, Feel Your Pains! by Terkimbi01: 4:21pm On Aug 16, 2017
Cooly100:
You are right...

Only if Gideon Okar had accomplished his aim...

...would have been better if he had added SW, expecially the moozeleem Oshogbo axis to the areas to be cut off from Nigeria...These guys are kill joy...I have never seen a people so envious of other peoples progress...like them...Your gain is their pain...

I have stated consistently that I have two heroes.

1. Gideon Orkar
2. Nnamdi Kanu.

in times like this, I wish we have a Gideon Orkar around.

maybe he moved too early.
maybe this is the right time.

God willing, we shall conquer.

We shall conquer because we have not done anything wrong against those killing us in iyr own lands.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Biarrans! Some Of Us In The Middle Belt, Feel Your Pains! by Sagay212: 6:13pm On Aug 16, 2017
You feel their pain on the internet...Nna go and buy uniform and join the Ogbunigwe ballistic warriors and donate your life savings to kanu if you are serious about feeling their pain.

You can't even spell biafrau.d properly... mr phelemon the pain feeler.

1 Like

Re: Dear Biarrans! Some Of Us In The Middle Belt, Feel Your Pains! by Terkimbi01: 6:22pm On Aug 16, 2017
Sagay212:
You feel their pain on the internet...Nna go and buy uniform and join the Ogbunigwe ballistic warriors and donate your life savings to kanu if you are serious about feeling their pain.

You are such a nice man.
with such kind words.
just want to say thanks but please, don't let hate decide your destiny.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Biarrans! Some Of Us In The Middle Belt, Feel Your Pains! by mpianya39(m): 6:26pm On Aug 16, 2017
Sagay212:

May the spirit of those Biafrans who lost their lives during this Biafra struggle and those who lost their lives trying to cross Mediterranean Sea from this contraption called Zoo for greener pasture visit you and your generation unborn IJN amen angry

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dear Biarrans! Some Of Us In The Middle Belt, Feel Your Pains! by ZombieTAMER: 6:31pm On Aug 16, 2017
Sagay212:

Hate kills faster than buhari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Biarrans! Some Of Us In The Middle Belt, Feel Your Pains! by Sagay212: 6:37pm On Aug 16, 2017
mpianya39:

May the spirit of those Biafrans who lost their lives during this Biafra struggle and those who lost their lives trying to cross Mediterranean Sea from this contraption called Zoo for greener pasture visit you and your generation unborn IJN amen angry

The spirits are dead and gone. They wasted their lives just like you knuckle heads are about to let kanu waste yours. You can go and join the ogbunigwe warriors so that when you are shot and in hell, your spirit can come back and be running after people who try to teach you common sense.

Re: Dear Biarrans! Some Of Us In The Middle Belt, Feel Your Pains! by mpianya39(m): 6:41pm On Aug 16, 2017
Sagay212:

The spirits are dead and gone. They wasted their lives just like you knuckle heads are about to let kanu waste yours. You can go and join the ogbunigwe warriors so that when you are shot and in hell, your spirit can come back and be running after people who try to teach you common sense.

Trash!

Are you begging or what undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Biarrans! Some Of Us In The Middle Belt, Feel Your Pains! by Sagay212: 6:57pm On Aug 16, 2017
mpianya39:

Trash!

Are you begging or what undecided

Your understanding of what you read is that I am begging...LMAO..I 'm sorry I cannot type in igbo or engligbo. When your equals were going to school, you were running after rats in the village. very senseless pig.
Re: Dear Biarrans! Some Of Us In The Middle Belt, Feel Your Pains! by mpianya39(m): 7:03pm On Aug 16, 2017
Sagay212:

Your understanding of what you read is that I am begging...LMAO..I 'm sorry I cannot type in igbo or engligbo. When your equals were going to school, you were running after rats in the village. very senseless pig.

Oga sagaysagay grin grin grin I hear you

(1) (Reply)

President M Buhari To Speak To Nigerians This Morning As He Returned Yesterday / Quit Notice:igbo Leaders Drag Arewa Youths, North Govts, Others To World Court / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.