₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,056,042 members, 4,424,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 August 2018 at 04:54 PM

Can I Make A Living Out Of Data Analysis - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Can I Make A Living Out Of Data Analysis (15634 Views)

Oge Kate: EBSU Graduate Does Charcoal Business For For A Living / Lady Fixes PVC Ceiling And Windows For A Living (Photos) / Female EKSU Graduate Does Shoemaking For A Living (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Make A Living Out Of Data Analysis by olayinkajnr(m): 1:44pm On Apr 10
escapadechuks:
olayinkajnr
Ademolu2002
zicoy6k
neighy

I see you guys are into statistics. Please as a statistician in a hospital, what and what do you think I'm required to do and how do I go about it? What basic data analysis do I need to know and use? I know I'm to use excel to represent data but ate there other things I should know? Coach me abeg. Your help will be greatly appreciated.

It's so broad that I basically don't know where to start from. But I want to believe that you know about OPD in the hospital?

You can start from there. When you talk about statistics in a hospital, it is categorised under medical statistics, biostatistics and/biometrics.

You need to know a lot but it's not difficult. Things like mortality, natality, birthrate and the likes are some very important stuffs you should know.

You can always start from the OPD in a hospital. I'm more disciplined in Industrial Statistics (Quality Control) but if you have more questions, just send me a pm. I'll be glad to help.
Re: Can I Make A Living Out Of Data Analysis by escapadechuks: 2:27pm On Apr 10
olayinkajnr:

It's so broad that I basically don't know where to start from. But I want to believe that you know about OPD in the hospital?

You can start from there. When you talk about statistics in a hospital, it is categorised under medical statistics, biostatistics and/biometrics.

You need to know a lot but it's not difficult. Things like mortality, natality, birthrate and the likes are some very important stuffs you should know.

You can always start from the OPD in a hospital. I'm more disciplined in Industrial Statistics (Quality Control) but if you have more questions, just send me a pm. I'll be glad to help.

I am so grateful. I will send you a pm. Thank you.
Re: Can I Make A Living Out Of Data Analysis by engrjoe(m): 8:17am On Apr 29
Mimifumsy:

Sorry that I couldn't reply you since.

GIS
Geographic Information System (GIS) is a computer system for capturing, storing, checking and displaying data related to positions on the Earth’s surface. It's of great importance, because all activities or things on earth are position or location related.

It allows us to view, understand, question, interpret and visualize data in ways that reveals relationship, patterns and trends in the form of maps, globes, reports and charts. With GIS technology, people can compare the locations of different things in order to discover how they relate to each other.

It's quite obvious u are very good I this. Please can you advice an Engineering graduate who intends becoming a data analyst which program to go for.
NB: I studied Mech Engr in politechnic HND and Production Engr in University PGD . What engineering data analyst program can I start learning?
Thanks in anticipation for your reply. Any other person is free to throw more light including telling me venue to practice it in Lagos.
Re: Can I Make A Living Out Of Data Analysis by Fortune212(m): 12:08pm On Apr 29
Salary very attractive, educated and non educated. Just click on my web address under my post and you will be happy you did
Re: Can I Make A Living Out Of Data Analysis by ChiomaDSA: 5:12pm On May 06
We are Data Science Accelerators.
Get your career to the Next level ( Locally and Internationally)

PROGRAMMES

Data Science
Online Network Analysis
Statistics
Predictive & Forecasting Analytics
Business Analytics with R
Fraud Analytics
Credit Scoring
HR Analytics

BENEFITS

1.Become an Industry expert
2. Continous and Life Mentorship.
3.Automatic employment ( Offer valid for those registered between June and September 2018)
4. Flexible lecture classes (offline and online)
5.Be employable within and outside Nigeria.

You can WhatsApp me on 0802 093 2792 to add you to the group or use OR you can use the link below

https:///1tNWQ5G0xIrDsTDofeaFT1
www.dsa.com.ng

We will Discuss your need and point you to the right programme that you need.
Re: Can I Make A Living Out Of Data Analysis by funimages: 4:49pm On Jun 29
EastGold:
Why not?

That is what I have been doing since 2011 in Abuja here.

I married out of it and we (me, my wife, kid and parents) are feeding from it.

And mind you, I am not an 'expert'

please can you give me your Phone number
Re: Can I Make A Living Out Of Data Analysis by funimages: 5:02pm On Jun 29
iihtlagos:

Where is your location?

Minna
Niger state

you reach out to me am interested

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cross River Workers' January Salary Paid On 15th Of January / The 10 Most Inspirational Female Engineers In Nigeria / Army Chief Buratai, 49 Other Officers Write Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.