Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,151 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Can I Make A Living Out Of Data Analysis - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Can I Make A Living Out Of Data Analysis (29868 Views)

Man Who Fetches Sand For A Living In Enugu (Photos) / Toheeb: Meet Cemetery Attendant Who Digs Graves For A Living In Lagos / Oge Kate: EBSU Graduate Does Charcoal Business For For A Living (2) (3) (4)

Re: Can I Make A Living Out Of Data Analysis by olayinkajnr(m): 1:44pm On Apr 10, 2018
escapadechuks:
olayinkajnr
Ademolu2002
zicoy6k
neighy

I see you guys are into statistics. Please as a statistician in a hospital, what and what do you think I'm required to do and how do I go about it? What basic data analysis do I need to know and use? I know I'm to use excel to represent data but ate there other things I should know? Coach me abeg. Your help will be greatly appreciated.

It's so broad that I basically don't know where to start from. But I want to believe that you know about OPD in the hospital?

You can start from there. When you talk about statistics in a hospital, it is categorised under medical statistics, biostatistics and/biometrics.

You need to know a lot but it's not difficult. Things like mortality, natality, birthrate and the likes are some very important stuffs you should know.

You can always start from the OPD in a hospital. I'm more disciplined in Industrial Statistics (Quality Control) but if you have more questions, just send me a pm. I'll be glad to help.

Re: Can I Make A Living Out Of Data Analysis by escapadechuks: 2:27pm On Apr 10, 2018
olayinkajnr:

It's so broad that I basically don't know where to start from. But I want to believe that you know about OPD in the hospital?

You can start from there. When you talk about statistics in a hospital, it is categorised under medical statistics, biostatistics and/biometrics.

You need to know a lot but it's not difficult. Things like mortality, natality, birthrate and the likes are some very important stuffs you should know.

You can always start from the OPD in a hospital. I'm more disciplined in Industrial Statistics (Quality Control) but if you have more questions, just send me a pm. I'll be glad to help.

I am so grateful. I will send you a pm. Thank you.
Re: Can I Make A Living Out Of Data Analysis by engrjoe(m): 8:17am On Apr 29, 2018
Mimifumsy:

Sorry that I couldn't reply you since.

GIS
Geographic Information System (GIS) is a computer system for capturing, storing, checking and displaying data related to positions on the Earth’s surface. It's of great importance, because all activities or things on earth are position or location related.

It allows us to view, understand, question, interpret and visualize data in ways that reveals relationship, patterns and trends in the form of maps, globes, reports and charts. With GIS technology, people can compare the locations of different things in order to discover how they relate to each other.

It's quite obvious u are very good I this. Please can you advice an Engineering graduate who intends becoming a data analyst which program to go for.
NB: I studied Mech Engr in politechnic HND and Production Engr in University PGD . What engineering data analyst program can I start learning?
Thanks in anticipation for your reply. Any other person is free to throw more light including telling me venue to practice it in Lagos.
Re: Can I Make A Living Out Of Data Analysis by Fortune212(m): 12:08pm On Apr 29, 2018
Salary very attractive, educated and non educated. Just click on my web address under my post and you will be happy you did
Re: Can I Make A Living Out Of Data Analysis by ChiomaDSA: 5:12pm On May 06, 2018
We are Data Science Accelerators.
Get your career to the Next level ( Locally and Internationally)

PROGRAMMES

Data Science
Online Network Analysis
Statistics
Predictive & Forecasting Analytics
Business Analytics with R
Fraud Analytics
Credit Scoring
HR Analytics

BENEFITS

1.Become an Industry expert
2. Continous and Life Mentorship.
3.Automatic employment ( Offer valid for those registered between June and September 2018)
4. Flexible lecture classes (offline and online)
5.Be employable within and outside Nigeria.

You can WhatsApp me on 0802 093 2792 to add you to the group or use OR you can use the link below

https:///1tNWQ5G0xIrDsTDofeaFT1
www.dsa.com.ng

We will Discuss your need and point you to the right programme that you need.
Re: Can I Make A Living Out Of Data Analysis by funimages: 4:49pm On Jun 29, 2018
EastGold:
Why not?

That is what I have been doing since 2011 in Abuja here.

I married out of it and we (me, my wife, kid and parents) are feeding from it.

And mind you, I am not an 'expert'

please can you give me your Phone number
Re: Can I Make A Living Out Of Data Analysis by funimages: 5:02pm On Jun 29, 2018
iihtlagos:

Where is your location?

Minna
Niger state

you reach out to me am interested
Re: Can I Make A Living Out Of Data Analysis by Computerfreak: 10:38pm On Jun 26, 2019
Can a partially deaf and partially dumb person become a data analysis, will the company employ him and lastly what it the most popular statistical/data analysis software use in banking sector, industries, organisation in Nigeria
Re: Can I Make A Living Out Of Data Analysis by Tzadeola(m): 7:39am On Jul 01, 2019
Good morning to all the gurus in the house, can an undergraduate, become a Data analyst? If it's possible am in port Harcourt can anyone tell me how to go but it thanks I await the replies of the gurus of the thread
Re: Can I Make A Living Out Of Data Analysis by divineappo(m): 10:19am On Aug 12, 2019
EastGold:
Why not?

pls I want to learn data analysis
How do I go about it pls
Re: Can I Make A Living Out Of Data Analysis by Hardheolar(m): 8:37pm On Aug 29, 2019
EastGold:
Why not?

Hello,
I sent you a DM. I will appreciate it if you respond.

Stay blessed.
Re: Can I Make A Living Out Of Data Analysis by datagig: 6:23am On Jan 25, 2020
You can begin to earn a living from our expertise in IBM SPSS. Dont sit down and wait for job begin today by being trained by Education Quest.

Get trained at http://www.educationquest.com.ng or 08109384954, 07083595228.

Wyse Or Pye Tutorial Centre? / The Truth About Bank Pay In Nigeria / He Was Fired After Performing An "Impossible" Task