Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

"Resume Or Resign Protesters Jobless, They Should Go & Find Work" - Garba Shehu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Resume Or Resign Protesters Jobless, They Should Go & Find Work" - Garba Shehu (17837 Views)

Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) / Charly Boy Collapses At The Resume Or Resign Protest In Abuja / Resume Or Resign: Man Stands In Front Of Abuja House In London With Placard (PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Resume Or Resign Protesters Jobless, They Should Go & Find Work" - Garba Shehu by maxiuc(m): 3:37pm On Aug 16, 2017
We don see you wey get job

Lying for a living

Continue idiotic bingo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Resume Or Resign Protesters Jobless, They Should Go & Find Work" - Garba Shehu by sammyj: 3:38pm On Aug 16, 2017
ok
Re: "Resume Or Resign Protesters Jobless, They Should Go & Find Work" - Garba Shehu by MaryKaku007(m): 3:38pm On Aug 16, 2017
Re: "Resume Or Resign Protesters Jobless, They Should Go & Find Work" - Garba Shehu by neoclassical: 3:38pm On Aug 16, 2017
Find which work? You and ur pay master have decided to kill businesses in Nigeria through ur bad economic policies. Should they get the work from Mars? Before you tell them to start something on their own, remember that the Nigerian business environment is so harsh owing to unfavourable macroeconomic policies of this administration.
Re: "Resume Or Resign Protesters Jobless, They Should Go & Find Work" - Garba Shehu by pweshboi(m): 3:38pm On Aug 16, 2017
Who wants to go on a movie date? grin

Re: "Resume Or Resign Protesters Jobless, They Should Go & Find Work" - Garba Shehu by DrObum(m): 3:40pm On Aug 16, 2017
They are jobless because the government you represent has not provided the jobs they promised.
Re: "Resume Or Resign Protesters Jobless, They Should Go & Find Work" - Garba Shehu by 1shortblackboy: 3:41pm On Aug 16, 2017
lord please have mercy on us in this country.....amen
Re: "Resume Or Resign Protesters Jobless, They Should Go & Find Work" - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 16, 2017
pweshboi:
Who wants to go on a movie date? grin

Ojuyobo no dey your movie?
Re: "Resume Or Resign Protesters Jobless, They Should Go & Find Work" - Garba Shehu by biggestmanhood(m): 3:41pm On Aug 16, 2017
was not this by Buburemi ediat that was wenting in rampage of demonstrated web gej increased produced of fuel price
Re: "Resume Or Resign Protesters Jobless, They Should Go & Find Work" - Garba Shehu by LastSurvivor11: 3:42pm On Aug 16, 2017
MrHistorian:
They are not only jobless.

They are;;;
IDLE
INSIGNIFICANT
IRRELEVANT
REDUNDANT
USELESS
UNPRODUCTIVE
NUGATORY
TRIVIAL
UNIMPORTANT and
WORTHLESS

How on earth do you spend your day carrying a placard to express your displeasure about a man's absence when we have acres of land screaming to ger cultivated

Arrant Nonsense!

Keep making a fool of urself boy.
As a historian u claim to be, history will judge us all..

2 Likes

Re: "Resume Or Resign Protesters Jobless, They Should Go & Find Work" - Garba Shehu by biggestmanhood(m): 3:42pm On Aug 16, 2017
was not this by Buburemi ediat that was wenting in rampage of demonstrated web gej increased produced of fuel price with afonjas
Re: "Resume Or Resign Protesters Jobless, They Should Go & Find Work" - Garba Shehu by shine12: 3:42pm On Aug 16, 2017
Exercising ones democratic right does not make one jobless.

#Whereisthejob
Re: "Resume Or Resign Protesters Jobless, They Should Go & Find Work" - Garba Shehu by chuks34(m): 3:43pm On Aug 16, 2017
Come and give me job tongue
Re: "Resume Or Resign Protesters Jobless, They Should Go & Find Work" - Garba Shehu by insidifyguru: 3:43pm On Aug 16, 2017
If they are jobless they should better go to www.jobs.insidify.com , or go to my profile, over 3000 jobs dey repete
Thank me later
Re: "Resume Or Resign Protesters Jobless, They Should Go & Find Work" - Garba Shehu by Iamzik: 3:44pm On Aug 16, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
lol

The person who was supposed to give them job is lying in peace @ london!!

How did Nigerians vote such a person into power? It baffles me how Africans think Don't think before voting.

Hopefully they will think by 2019....
Re: "Resume Or Resign Protesters Jobless, They Should Go & Find Work" - Garba Shehu by LAPREMEDO: 3:47pm On Aug 16, 2017
Did u provide work 4 them and they refused doing it.
Re: "Resume Or Resign Protesters Jobless, They Should Go & Find Work" - Garba Shehu by Fiscabally(m): 3:51pm On Aug 16, 2017
u re a FOOL, jobs wey una provide 4 dem abi?
Re: "Resume Or Resign Protesters Jobless, They Should Go & Find Work" - Garba Shehu by jrusky(m): 3:51pm On Aug 16, 2017
MrHistorian:

They are;;;
IDLE
INSIGNIFICANT
IRRELEVANT
REDUNDANT
USELESS
UNPRODUCTIVE
NUGATORY
TRIVIAL
UNIMPORTANT and
WORTHLESS

How on earth do you spend your day carrying a placard to express your displeasure about a man's absence when we have acres of land screaming to ger cultivated

Arrant Nonsense!

Really? Very Really?? Very Very Really Ok we have heard you and read all your grammars thank you but please tell Buhari he can stay as long as he want but he should please return our private jet because no where in the world a private jet was packed like a toy to be a president guard or wath night to date we have accumulated over £400,000 in debt for that Jet packing on British soil please with the current exchange rate how much is that in naira? and your Buhari want to fight waste and corruption does that make sense to you?

Either you are pained or angry it does not count and will not change the fact that the kind of thunder that will fire Buhari and apc is still loading, to be honest it can never be well with Buhari and apc they are a curse to Nigeria take it or bust it. I don't pity him and will never pity him because he is suffering from the bitch called Nemesis so I don't give a bloody damn either he resign or kick out or never get well I don't care.

2 Likes

Re: "Resume Or Resign Protesters Jobless, They Should Go & Find Work" - Garba Shehu by BiafranBushBoy: 3:52pm On Aug 16, 2017
Iamzik:

Hopefully they will think by 2019....

I think you should learn English better before trying to correct my grammar. Let me rephrase for you.

I wonder how Africans reason before voting

does it make sense now?
Re: "Resume Or Resign Protesters Jobless, They Should Go & Find Work" - Garba Shehu by chuckdee4(m): 3:54pm On Aug 16, 2017
The work that you retards created na.
These protests are a result of you idiots poor management of the country.
If you had a cue what you were doing, these protests would have no grounds
Re: "Resume Or Resign Protesters Jobless, They Should Go & Find Work" - Garba Shehu by gurunlocker: 3:55pm On Aug 16, 2017
But those that are supporting Buhari and doing same rally are not jobless?

The manner in which most in this government with their supporters here on NL speak, you will know they are slowpokes.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Resume Or Resign Protesters Jobless, They Should Go & Find Work" - Garba Shehu by KKKWHITE(m): 3:55pm On Aug 16, 2017
MrHistorian:

They are;;;
IDLE
INSIGNIFICANT
IRRELEVANT
REDUNDANT
USELESS
UNPRODUCTIVE
NUGATORY
TRIVIAL
UNIMPORTANT and
WORTHLESS

How on earth do you spend your day carrying a placard to express your displeasure about a man's absence when we have acres of land screaming to get cultivated

Arrant Nonsense!
And you have the time to write all these ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Resume Or Resign Protesters Jobless, They Should Go & Find Work" - Garba Shehu by Eluwilussit(m): 3:55pm On Aug 16, 2017
eyesoflagos:

source : http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/08/presidency-fires-at-protesters-says.html

This idiot has not heard that there are no jobs anywhere in Nigeria. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "Resume Or Resign Protesters Jobless, They Should Go & Find Work" - Garba Shehu by Austinoiz(m): 3:59pm On Aug 16, 2017
Imagine a political prostitute/ jobber like Garba Shehu calking people like Charly Boy jobless. What a stupid statement coming from a stinking man?
Re: "Resume Or Resign Protesters Jobless, They Should Go & Find Work" - Garba Shehu by Dare2Try(m): 3:59pm On Aug 16, 2017
I want to pray one prayer and I need sheu garba and the Apc zombie to answer amen , may sheu garba's children be jobless just as those youth that are protesting
May everyone that supports Apc and other criminals that called themselves politicians remain poverty for the rest of their lives
Re: "Resume Or Resign Protesters Jobless, They Should Go & Find Work" - Garba Shehu by Sirmuel1(m): 4:01pm On Aug 16, 2017
MrHistorian:

They are;;;
IDLE
INSIGNIFICANT
IRRELEVANT
REDUNDANT
USELESS
UNPRODUCTIVE
NUGATORY
TRIVIAL
UNIMPORTANT and
WORTHLESS

How on earth do you spend your day carrying a placard to express your displeasure about a man's absence when we have acres of land screaming to get cultivated

Arrant Nonsense!

Mumu
Re: "Resume Or Resign Protesters Jobless, They Should Go & Find Work" - Garba Shehu by univasal: 4:02pm On Aug 16, 2017
MrHistorian:

They are;;;
IDLE
INSIGNIFICANT
IRRELEVANT
REDUNDANT
USELESS
UNPRODUCTIVE
NUGATORY
TRIVIAL
UNIMPORTANT and
WORTHLESS

Arrant Nonsense!
Did you say that¿I can see that you have beaten Bill Gates since you have been cultivating your's
Re: "Resume Or Resign Protesters Jobless, They Should Go & Find Work" - Garba Shehu by holluphemydavid(m): 4:02pm On Aug 16, 2017
Garba sheu Shud go and bury his head in shame, hw many jobs has their government provided so far

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stella Evbuoman Attacked, Lands In Hospital In Edo. Photos / Babachir Lawal Says Tinubu Will Make A Good President / 2023: Tinubu Commissions Southwest Campaign Office In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.