Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

"Resume Or Resign Protesters Jobless, They Should Go & Find Work" - Garba Shehu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Resume Or Resign Protesters Jobless, They Should Go & Find Work" - Garba Shehu (17820 Views)

Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) / Charly Boy Collapses At The Resume Or Resign Protest In Abuja / Resume Or Resign: Man Stands In Front Of Abuja House In London With Placard (PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Resume Or Resign Protesters Jobless, They Should Go & Find Work" - Garba Shehu by Hotstew(m): 4:03pm On Aug 16, 2017
Where is the jobs your sickler promised them during his campaign?
Re: "Resume Or Resign Protesters Jobless, They Should Go & Find Work" - Garba Shehu by Milestones: 4:05pm On Aug 16, 2017
SICKNESS IS NOT A CRIME.
IT IS EVIL TO ASK A SICK MAN TO RESIGN.

BUHARI WILL BE WELL AND BACK.

THE POWER OVER LIFE IS WITH GOD, BUHARI WILL NOT DIE, HE WILL BE WELL, HE IS BY GOD'S GRACE. COMING BACK IN SUPER HEALTH

#PMBISCOMINGBACKWELL
Re: "Resume Or Resign Protesters Jobless, They Should Go & Find Work" - Garba Shehu by bodeskii(m): 4:07pm On Aug 16, 2017
U have much time on ur hands, with nothing doing, and plenty of data??
There's a website that pays you 10cents for each page of their advertisement you view. Many modes of cashing out available, even bitcoin and direct wire to local bank accounts. shocked shocked
Mak ur joblessness useful cheesy and Check my signature for link.
Re: "Resume Or Resign Protesters Jobless, They Should Go & Find Work" - Garba Shehu by bejeria101(m): 4:09pm On Aug 16, 2017
See dullard talking? Who made them jobless? Without buhari would you open dis your infested mouth? Who would answer you? Nama!
Re: "Resume Or Resign Protesters Jobless, They Should Go & Find Work" - Garba Shehu by nwakibie3(m): 4:10pm On Aug 16, 2017
what about those arewa youths that are pro-buhari protesters
Re: "Resume Or Resign Protesters Jobless, They Should Go & Find Work" - Garba Shehu by sunboy(m): 4:10pm On Aug 16, 2017
Yes they are, and thats because you and your Ogas made it difficult for the economy to thrive, that employers are laying off their litttle work force already.

Awon were
Re: "Resume Or Resign Protesters Jobless, They Should Go & Find Work" - Garba Shehu by buchilino(m): 4:11pm On Aug 16, 2017
MrHistorian:
They are not only jobless.

They are;;;
IDLE
INSIGNIFICANT
IRRELEVANT
REDUNDANT
USELESS
UNPRODUCTIVE
NUGATORY
TRIVIAL
UNIMPORTANT and
WORTHLESS

How on earth do you spend your day carrying a placard to express your displeasure about a man's absence when we have acres of land screaming to get cultivated

Arrant Nonsense!

LANDS TO CULTIVATE U SAY?, TRY IT N LET'S C IF HERDERS WILL ALLOW U GO AWAY WITH UR HEAD.
Re: "Resume Or Resign Protesters Jobless, They Should Go & Find Work" - Garba Shehu by mex22: 4:12pm On Aug 16, 2017
empressteemah06:
Then those people during subsidy protest were all jobless.. grin..

My brother pls tell them I have never seen a government as useless as this.Blame game and incompitence.If APC can't deliver on the job and promises they made Nigerians,they should quit honourably cos Nigerians are suffering and hungry,businesses are folding up,jobs are been lost and u tell me a sane person will see this and say all is well.Only a zombie will say all is well with what is going on.
Re: "Resume Or Resign Protesters Jobless, They Should Go & Find Work" - Garba Shehu by kingandamy4life(m): 4:14pm On Aug 16, 2017
i must confess that this idiot of a garba shehu is not qualified to man this position and that why he is spitting rubbish from his dump skull. please let me ask you, which job do you and your yeye government want them to do? please just mention one industry that has been revived by this useless government and that has recruited people then i will follow your advise to call for them to apply in that company. Moreover, mind the way you insult charly boy because that you re in government today does not give you the boldness to insult his credibility. He has made his mark in this country and will forever be in the heart of Nigerian youth. i am patiently waiting for 2019 when your useless job will expire, then i will know how relevant you will still remain in this country.RUBISH

1 Like

Re: "Resume Or Resign Protesters Jobless, They Should Go & Find Work" - Garba Shehu by Naijareward: 4:14pm On Aug 16, 2017
eyesoflagos:

source : http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/08/presidency-fires-at-protesters-says.html

Yes, They dont have work thats why they stormed the street..

Well , Make Money Online With Us , Get Rewarded For Your Posts and Comments on NaijaCabals Forum

www.naijacabals.com , We are The Cabals, We are Strong, We Say The News !
Re: "Resume Or Resign Protesters Jobless, They Should Go & Find Work" - Garba Shehu by Sirjamo: 4:14pm On Aug 16, 2017
eyesoflagos:

source : http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/08/presidency-fires-at-protesters-says.html
President Buhari will never, I repeat, never resign. Anyone that want to kill his or herself can quickly go ahead, some people do not want to move on from the humiliating defeat of 2015 election. If you think you can run Nigeria better, why not wait till 2019 and contest? nonsense.
Re: "Resume Or Resign Protesters Jobless, They Should Go & Find Work" - Garba Shehu by soflygerian(m): 4:15pm On Aug 16, 2017
Choi.... This man useless die, the jobs wey them no fit provide!!!
Re: "Resume Or Resign Protesters Jobless, They Should Go & Find Work" - Garba Shehu by Daddy217: 4:19pm On Aug 16, 2017
Like seriously you are correct, but Dont you think that the question should be, how many jobs have the APC government has created? Garbage Sheu and co pls wake up to realities cos you can't fool us. We voted for PMB but we are not getting what we expected and u said we should keep quiet? But during campaign you asked us to talk, u brought us out for rallies but then u never realised we were jobless? Huh!!!![2059740104quote author=eyesoflagos post=59531760]

source : http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/08/presidency-fires-at-protesters-says.html[/quote]
Re: "Resume Or Resign Protesters Jobless, They Should Go & Find Work" - Garba Shehu by franudi: 4:19pm On Aug 16, 2017
Did Garba shehu create any job?
Re: "Resume Or Resign Protesters Jobless, They Should Go & Find Work" - Garba Shehu by empressteemah06(f): 4:19pm On Aug 16, 2017
mex22:

My brother pls tell them I have never seen a government as useless as this.Blame game and incompitence.If APC can't deliver on the job and promises they made Nigerians,they should quit honourably cos Nigerians are suffering and hungry,businesses are folding up,jobs are been lost and u tell me a sane person will see this and say all is well.Only a zombie will say all is well with what is going on.
am A lady
Re: "Resume Or Resign Protesters Jobless, They Should Go & Find Work" - Garba Shehu by ChrisGnarly: 4:21pm On Aug 16, 2017
whoever that voted for this change must face Gods wrath...... nigerian needed change and they ve seen it...... all politicians are same, but this set are more idiotic than the former.......... recall what happen during Yaradua....... God is watching ......
Re: "Resume Or Resign Protesters Jobless, They Should Go & Find Work" - Garba Shehu by zino01: 4:23pm On Aug 16, 2017
Which job did your useless Apc govt has provided for all these people ?
Re: "Resume Or Resign Protesters Jobless, They Should Go & Find Work" - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 16, 2017
pweshboi:
Who wants to go on a movie date? grin
grin
No vex. I go steal this pic abeg
Re: "Resume Or Resign Protesters Jobless, They Should Go & Find Work" - Garba Shehu by inchristalone(m): 4:26pm On Aug 16, 2017
Where is the job?
Re: "Resume Or Resign Protesters Jobless, They Should Go & Find Work" - Garba Shehu by franudi: 4:26pm On Aug 16, 2017
MrHistorian:

They are;;;
IDLE
INSIGNIFICANT
IRRELEVANT
REDUNDANT
USELESS
UNPRODUCTIVE
NUGATORY
TRIVIAL
UNIMPORTANT and
WORTHLESS

How on earth do you spend your day carrying a placard to express your displeasure about a man's absence when we have acres of land screaming to get cultivated

Arrant Nonsense!
Senseless talk.Does American citizens cultivate their land with primitive equipments like hoe etc?Let the govt modernise farming the you will see many youths in that sector of our economy.

3 Likes

Re: "Resume Or Resign Protesters Jobless, They Should Go & Find Work" - Garba Shehu by lycan2: 4:29pm On Aug 16, 2017
i sight you abeg sheeey you will provide fertilizer ehhhh and you will also provide the caterpillars and harvesters dem no go use hoe naaah after you go provide electricity wen dem go use process amm abii den u go still etc U GO JUST DEY DEY CAP NONSENSE
MrHistorian:

They are;;;
IDLE
INSIGNIFICANT
IRRELEVANT
REDUNDANT
USELESS
UNPRODUCTIVE
NUGATORY
TRIVIAL
UNIMPORTANT and
WORTHLESS

Arrant Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: "Resume Or Resign Protesters Jobless, They Should Go & Find Work" - Garba Shehu by Leo3333: 4:37pm On Aug 16, 2017
MrHistorian:

They are;;;
IDLE
INSIGNIFICANT
IRRELEVANT
REDUNDANT
USELESS
UNPRODUCTIVE
NUGATORY
TRIVIAL
UNIMPORTANT and
WORTHLESS

Arrant Nonsense!

Re: "Resume Or Resign Protesters Jobless, They Should Go & Find Work" - Garba Shehu by whizzyleejr(m): 4:39pm On Aug 16, 2017
[i][/i][i]Idiota carota, why won't he say that, had it been his children are part of them and not in foreign countrier he wouldn't have open his stinky mouth and say that
Re: "Resume Or Resign Protesters Jobless, They Should Go & Find Work" - Garba Shehu by Klington: 4:40pm On Aug 16, 2017
This useless clueless man should burry his sorry face in shame. If buhari had done the ryt thing , there wouldn't be any protest in the first place.

Re: "Resume Or Resign Protesters Jobless, They Should Go & Find Work" - Garba Shehu by eyescue(m): 4:40pm On Aug 16, 2017
MrHistorian:

They are;;;
IDLE
INSIGNIFICANT
IRRELEVANT
REDUNDANT
USELESS
UNPRODUCTIVE
NUGATORY
TRIVIAL
UNIMPORTANT and
WORTHLESS

Arrant Nonsense!

Perhaps you got something doing and then you think everyone is as comfortable as you are, but I tell you solemnly, you must ranking the best idiot for you to call those selfless and concerned citizens who speak for the poor masses these names just because u have your phone and with just a day subscription.

In fact make banana fall on you a million times

1 Like

Re: "Resume Or Resign Protesters Jobless, They Should Go & Find Work" - Garba Shehu by phantom24: 4:50pm On Aug 16, 2017
THE MOST CORRUPT PERSONS IN NIG TODAY ARE THE ONES PAID TO SAY ALL MANNERS OF LIES JUST TO COVER UP FOR THEIR MASTERS AND THESE ARE THE PEOPLE WE CALLED MINISTERS AND SPECIAL ASSISTANTS. AM SURE THEY'RE THE ONES PERSUADING THAT OLD MAN NOT TO RESIGN SO THEY WOULDNT LOOSE THEIR IGNOBLE JOBS.

.NIGERIANS ABEG EVEN IF UNA NO VOTE FOR PDP IN 2019, I TAKE GOD BEG UNA ABEG MAKE UNA NO REPEAT THIS KIND MISTAKE AGAIN.

1 Like

Re: "Resume Or Resign Protesters Jobless, They Should Go & Find Work" - Garba Shehu by phantom24: 4:57pm On Aug 16, 2017
kingandamy4life:
i must confess that this idiot of a garba shehu is not qualified to man this position and that why he is spitting rubbish from his dump skull. please let me ask you, which job do you and your yeye government want them to do? please just mention one industry that has been revived by this useless government and that has recruited people then i will follow your advise to call for them to apply in that company. Moreover, mind the way you insult charly boy because that you re in government today does not give you the boldness to insult his credibility. He has made his mark in this country and will forever be in the heart

of Nigerian youth. i am patiently waiting for 2019 when your useless job will expire, then i will know how relevant you will still remain in this country.RUBISH

U never hear N-power? Na d biggest industry b that my bro! In fact watch out for O-power, p-power b4 2019 we'll get to.... "Z-power" Nig. Is all about deceits!

1 Like

Re: "Resume Or Resign Protesters Jobless, They Should Go & Find Work" - Garba Shehu by Bobnotrouble: 5:14pm On Aug 16, 2017
That's the truth absolutely!
I doubt if most of them are tax-payers.
Re: "Resume Or Resign Protesters Jobless, They Should Go & Find Work" - Garba Shehu by mikejj(m): 5:28pm On Aug 16, 2017
grin grin dear u sleep and wake up under ac.d change did not affect you we know if you were in their shoes,who knows you might be the area father
Re: "Resume Or Resign Protesters Jobless, They Should Go & Find Work" - Garba Shehu by quickly: 5:34pm On Aug 16, 2017
MrHistorian:

They are;;;
IDLE
INSIGNIFICANT
IRRELEVANT
REDUNDANT
USELESS
UNPRODUCTIVE
NUGATORY
TRIVIAL
UNIMPORTANT and
WORTHLESS

Arrant Nonsense!

Olodo the millions of pounds been spent in UK is going to U.K. Account.

Can buhari not buy the equipment and bring it to Nigeria.

Presidency is equivalent to CEO , if buhari was CEO of a company that company would be bankrupt.

We need the brightest of the brightest to lead us not all dis old solja
Re: "Resume Or Resign Protesters Jobless, They Should Go & Find Work" - Garba Shehu by val99999: 5:36pm On Aug 16, 2017
sincerely it is sad to read some comments here. people are out there risking all for us but yea most people dont value that. i wish i could join them, at least my voice should be heard. The country is not getting better, why should your president be in london, we have hospitals here, we've got doctors. but NO... i pray we get it right 2019, no APC, no PDP, we need youths.anyway i pray for the quick recovery of the president.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Grants Agba Jalingo Bail After 4 Days In Kuje Prison / INEC Registers Democratic People’s Congress (DPC) As New Political Party / Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.