Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Church Suspends Barrister Inibehe For Leading Anti-Akwa Ibom Lagos Lodge Protest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Church Suspends Barrister Inibehe For Leading Anti-Akwa Ibom Lagos Lodge Protest (16292 Views)

Inibehe Effiong Slams CJN Ibrahim Mohammed For Breaking Ramadan Fast With Buhari / Udom Needs N1.2 Billion To Complete Akwa Ibom Lagos Lodge, (lodge Photos) / Akwa Ibom Group Protests Against New Lagos Lodge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Suspends Barrister Inibehe For Leading Anti-Akwa Ibom Lagos Lodge Protest by rusher14: 8:43pm On Aug 16, 2017
The church in Nigeria has lost its way.

You will find more and more atheists and apostates as time goes by.

All we have now are charlatans, mesmerists and their slaves.

The information age rather than enlighten has brainwashed the plebs.

A sad narrative for the most populous black nation.
Re: Church Suspends Barrister Inibehe For Leading Anti-Akwa Ibom Lagos Lodge Protest by Keneeby(m): 8:50pm On Aug 16, 2017
Udom must fall in 2019. Inibehe we are behind you. We reject governor Udom with his antics in totality.
Re: Church Suspends Barrister Inibehe For Leading Anti-Akwa Ibom Lagos Lodge Protest by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 16, 2017
chie8:
Are you kidding me?Church suspend human rights lawyer Barrister Inibehe Effiong and others for leading protest against Governor Emmanuel Udom's decision to build another Governor's lodge in Lagos even though there was a functioning lodge in the city.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/church-suspend-barrister-inibehe.html?m=1
The topic says CAN but letter head says Africa church. Who do I believe, CAN or African church?
Re: Church Suspends Barrister Inibehe For Leading Anti-Akwa Ibom Lagos Lodge Protest by 0b10010011: 8:53pm On Aug 16, 2017
grin grin grin

Have always said CAN is a political party!

Ayo Oritsejafor single highhandedly converted the association from a religious body to a political party

Development not new at all but funny cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Church Suspends Barrister Inibehe For Leading Anti-Akwa Ibom Lagos Lodge Protest by MadCow1: 8:57pm On Aug 16, 2017
chie8:
Are you kidding me?Church suspend human rights lawyer Barrister Inibehe Effiong and others for leading protest against Governor Emmanuel Udom's decision to build another Governor's lodge in Lagos even though there was a functioning lodge in the city.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/church-suspend-barrister-inibehe.html?m=1

Fhuck the Church. angry They don't pay taxes so they have no right to stick their noses into politics.

1 Like

Re: Church Suspends Barrister Inibehe For Leading Anti-Akwa Ibom Lagos Lodge Protest by sd6: 8:59pm On Aug 16, 2017
Humans of Nigeria, the letter is a petition to CAN by the African Church, not from CAN.
Re: Church Suspends Barrister Inibehe For Leading Anti-Akwa Ibom Lagos Lodge Protest by Oxenomy: 9:09pm On Aug 16, 2017
Can members also have family to feed.. It's not only politicians and imams that will share in the loot so, don't blame them.. If sultan of sokoto can get 700M from Paris fund refund, then CAN can also partake in the loot..
Re: Church Suspends Barrister Inibehe For Leading Anti-Akwa Ibom Lagos Lodge Protest by rollingrocks: 9:13pm On Aug 16, 2017
UDOM EMMANUEL, YOUR MUMU E DON DO OOOOO, so it has got to this level of bribing god of men to issue stupid statements.
Re: Church Suspends Barrister Inibehe For Leading Anti-Akwa Ibom Lagos Lodge Protest by afrikanmodels: 9:13pm On Aug 16, 2017
Dont allow anyone to suspend you while excercising your rights.

Be financially independent. earn N10,000.00 by referring your church/pastor to signup to church administration management software (CAMS). Features: Manage members database/directory, Church Groups, financial reports, track attendance, year end reports. e.t.c. signup: http://cams.com.ng/index.php/page/partner-with-us
Call 07035961004, for more detail.
pls kindly RBC.
Re: Church Suspends Barrister Inibehe For Leading Anti-Akwa Ibom Lagos Lodge Protest by Okoyiboz3: 9:16pm On Aug 16, 2017
So, this is the level of idiocy governing Akwa Ibom religious institutions?

I actually do not give a flying fvck about Inibehe, but seeing the level of tomfoolery he's fighting against, I'm 100% behind him.

1 Like

Re: Church Suspends Barrister Inibehe For Leading Anti-Akwa Ibom Lagos Lodge Protest by TourismMan(m): 9:21pm On Aug 16, 2017
Alao046:
How does that concern me
Which one concerns you then? Buhari's health?
Re: Church Suspends Barrister Inibehe For Leading Anti-Akwa Ibom Lagos Lodge Protest by TourismMan(m): 9:23pm On Aug 16, 2017
Alao046:
How does that concern me
Which one concerns you then? Buhari's health?
Re: Church Suspends Barrister Inibehe For Leading Anti-Akwa Ibom Lagos Lodge Protest by toolovely(m): 9:28pm On Aug 16, 2017
if this really came from CAN, then they have lost it.

Did the barrister protest in the name of CAN?
of what economic value is the so called lodge going to have Akwa Ibom?
if there must be any of such lodge in Lagos, why not renovate the existing one?
is CAN telling us we don't have a right to reject policies we feel is not of any importance to us?

I'm sure if CAN were of the old, they would have asked Elijah to apologize to Ahab.

this is really a shame on whoever that signed this suspension...
Re: Church Suspends Barrister Inibehe For Leading Anti-Akwa Ibom Lagos Lodge Protest by Agunechibeya(m): 9:29pm On Aug 16, 2017
The letter was urging CAN to instruct the Barrister,s church/minister to suspend him
Re: Church Suspends Barrister Inibehe For Leading Anti-Akwa Ibom Lagos Lodge Protest by jamesibor: 9:47pm On Aug 16, 2017
chie8:

Lalasticlala, the headline is misleading. It's not CAN suspending him, it's the African church informing CAN that they are suspending him.
Re: Church Suspends Barrister Inibehe For Leading Anti-Akwa Ibom Lagos Lodge Protest by shegz1(m): 9:48pm On Aug 16, 2017
The letter is not from CAN
Who is the Admin that move this trash to front page to tarnish the body of Christ.
Re: Church Suspends Barrister Inibehe For Leading Anti-Akwa Ibom Lagos Lodge Protest by luluman: 9:52pm On Aug 16, 2017
Homeboiy:
CAN full of sick people
Or your brain full of dead cells.

1 Like

Re: Church Suspends Barrister Inibehe For Leading Anti-Akwa Ibom Lagos Lodge Protest by aputel: 9:52pm On Aug 16, 2017
You mean the same CAN that sees nothing wrong in a Muslim overseeing the chapel in Lagos where a ordained pastor was booted out by Madam .
I need a cup of cold water please
Re: Church Suspends Barrister Inibehe For Leading Anti-Akwa Ibom Lagos Lodge Protest by ebenholer(m): 9:56pm On Aug 16, 2017
The barrister can now face his political ambition fully, am sure he works for opposition as that protest should not be accepted to be done in the interest of masses. Though such spending on lodge seems very unwise and wicked against the masses plight
Re: Church Suspends Barrister Inibehe For Leading Anti-Akwa Ibom Lagos Lodge Protest by humblemikel(f): 10:06pm On Aug 16, 2017
[quote author=Alao046 post=59542432]How does that concern me[/quote
It will, someday
Re: Church Suspends Barrister Inibehe For Leading Anti-Akwa Ibom Lagos Lodge Protest by imecom: 10:10pm On Aug 16, 2017
this is rubbish because did not understand them before den joint politic. them due mummy. Amen
Re: Church Suspends Barrister Inibehe For Leading Anti-Akwa Ibom Lagos Lodge Protest by humblemikel(f): 10:15pm On Aug 16, 2017
UDom is Working....
Abeg how many people watch Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon on NTA this morning.
Drop any vocabulary you learnt from him today.
Thanks.
Yours sincerly,
Concern Nigerian.
Re: Church Suspends Barrister Inibehe For Leading Anti-Akwa Ibom Lagos Lodge Protest by anataala: 10:25pm On Aug 16, 2017
CAN IS A POLITICAL PARTY UNDER PDP.
chie8:

Re: Church Suspends Barrister Inibehe For Leading Anti-Akwa Ibom Lagos Lodge Protest by ojlifa: 10:46pm On Aug 16, 2017
CAN is living up to its pay master,since the days of AYO,CAN has since become a wing of PDP

chie8:

Re: Church Suspends Barrister Inibehe For Leading Anti-Akwa Ibom Lagos Lodge Protest by ddeola: 1:39am On Aug 17, 2017
Politicians giving instructions to the church. Hmm... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Church Suspends Barrister Inibehe For Leading Anti-Akwa Ibom Lagos Lodge Protest by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:39am On Aug 17, 2017
MrHistorian:
Is this what the sacred house of the Lord has been reduced to??

An Instrument of political propagation and illegitimate witch-hunting.

Just imagine
Re: Church Suspends Barrister Inibehe For Leading Anti-Akwa Ibom Lagos Lodge Protest by obotella: 4:54am On Aug 17, 2017
Na which kin wahala be did! How can the christiandom go this low.just because of gratifications? I am most embarrassed I know Jesus is too. So going about your right earns you suspension bros my church will accept u mbok! Foolishness of highest level akap ambiak
Re: Church Suspends Barrister Inibehe For Leading Anti-Akwa Ibom Lagos Lodge Protest by dokiOloye(m): 7:00am On Aug 17, 2017
Homeboiy:
CAN full of sick people
African church suspended its memeber.
And U are here to abuse CAN sharp sharp cos U read only d headline.
Re: Church Suspends Barrister Inibehe For Leading Anti-Akwa Ibom Lagos Lodge Protest by miraclea: 7:35am On Aug 17, 2017
I said this long ago there is no Christian in akwa ibom what we have are herbalist, witchcrafts, and church attendants come and beat me am in my house
Re: Church Suspends Barrister Inibehe For Leading Anti-Akwa Ibom Lagos Lodge Protest by ngozianu(m): 8:06am On Aug 17, 2017
HYPOCRACY Of the Church
Re: Church Suspends Barrister Inibehe For Leading Anti-Akwa Ibom Lagos Lodge Protest by Vernor(m): 8:28am On Aug 17, 2017
Please rev. Did he protest based on member of your church or as a citizen of that state , religion have brought us down to our knees all because thos young man fought for the right thing. Sometimes, I feel why I'm being loyal to all this paypal calling themselves men of god. What cncern rev. Richard to building of Govt house does these so called people still use their brain or the devil spirit have possess them? Because I can't fathom this until we take this country by force. CAN should pleasenot be involve in this because if they do they are digging their grace slowly, like how the country got to where it is today. Thank you all.
Re: Church Suspends Barrister Inibehe For Leading Anti-Akwa Ibom Lagos Lodge Protest by Josmila(m): 12:14pm On Aug 17, 2017
MrHistorian:
Is this what the sacred house of the Lord has been reduced to??

An Instrument of political propagation and illegitimate witch-hunting.

No surprises here at all. This is what the church has turned to in recent. Very few, I mean a select few are shielded from this, and they're mostly the ones who aren't money conscious

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reps Kick Against New Language Policy By Nigerian Army / 2019: APC Power Blocs In Supremacy Battle / Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.