Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation (16271 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Dares Indigenous People Biafra To A Gun Battle / I Am Not Using Biafra To Make Money, I Dont Even Own A Car- Nnamdi Kanu / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by ImperialYoruba: 8:15pm On Oct 28, 2018
If you are included on this map, this is the land Kanu is seeking assist from Israel to liberate into Republic of Biafra, with its capital in Enugu.

4 Likes

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by budusky05(m): 8:25pm On Oct 28, 2018
Thunder fire that idiota for including Rivers in that map

49 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by Abeycity93: 8:30pm On Oct 28, 2018
This guy is mad for including Bayelsa and Delta

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by EternalTruths: 8:31pm On Oct 28, 2018
budusky05:

Afonjas wake up and realize that you guys lost the NigerDeltans after cheating Jonathan.

114 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by Linzo(m): 8:31pm On Oct 28, 2018
budusky05:
I guess you one of the westside, 98% Rivers citizens support biafrs. Please come to pH or Gokana here to confirm it

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by landmark86: 8:33pm On Oct 28, 2018
This Kanu no dey give up
Anoda Mandela in making
I no the afonjas won't like this grin

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by Linzo(m): 8:34pm On Oct 28, 2018
Abeycity93:
This guy is mad for including Bayelsa and Delta
You will be deceiving yourself to think Niger Delta is not supporting Biafra. Delta as talk is in full support of Biafra

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by EternalTruths: 8:36pm On Oct 28, 2018
Linzo:

You will be deceiving yourself to think Niger Delta is not supporting Biafra. Delta as talk is in full support of Biafra

After working against Jonathan, they thought the ND people will keep shouting One Nigeria.

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by ImperialYoruba: 8:37pm On Oct 28, 2018
Linzo:

I guess you one of the westside, 98% Rivers citizens support biafrs. Please come to pH or Gokana here to confirm it

I believe this is his reason for including it, majority of Rivers people want it. Before he fled, he visited Portharcourt and had audience with them and even Asari supported IPOB, did he not?

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by NnamdiKanu(m): 8:38pm On Oct 28, 2018
cool Ana agwo, ona Ere

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by adonis89(m): 8:39pm On Oct 28, 2018
As an Izon man, m happy we are represented in DAT map. Not all this politics of pipeline surveillance tompolo, gen. Africa is doing here

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by oshe111(m): 8:39pm On Oct 28, 2018
EternalTruths:

After working against Jonathan, they thought the ND people will keep shouting One Nigeria.
There is Nothing like One Nigeria but we ain't Biafrans We are Niger Deltans. Though I'm in support of biafrans getting their wish, they shouldnt include ND

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by UCyril: 8:42pm On Oct 28, 2018
Delta igbos should be included

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by oshe111(m): 8:43pm On Oct 28, 2018
NnamdiKanu:

U look familiar, do you mine skull?
Lol.....

You can view my previous posts

1 Like

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by zombieTRACKER: 8:43pm On Oct 28, 2018
I don't know why some people will be claiming Niger delta... When people know their region already..

I can see their region is not on the said Map

So why worry... Why not face front

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 28, 2018
Ipob is not serious at all, imagine including those Igbophobic minorities in biafra, that's crazy.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by horsepower101: 8:56pm On Oct 28, 2018
Tushkito:
Ipob is not serious at all, imagine including those Igbophobic minorities in biafra, that's crazy.

This is exactly where i draw the red line with IPOB. An Igbo only Biafra is what most igbos want.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by Linzo(m): 8:56pm On Oct 28, 2018
What of Rivers Igbo? Just know it now that delta Igbo and rivers Igbo are the majority of those states. Delta Igbo has 12 LGA out of 24 LGA in Delta its even more in rivers States

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by ThugCheetah(m): 8:59pm On Oct 28, 2018
few minutes ago I was a skull mining Muslim from Osun state...but here I will claim to be from SS and lambast kanu for including Delta in his map..
just like 3 of my brothers above have done grin

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by njelrapheal: 9:01pm On Oct 28, 2018
oshe111:
There is Nothing like One Nigeria but we ain't Biafrans We are Niger Deltans. Though I'm in support of biafrans getting their wish, they shouldnt include ND
please which areas comprise the Niger Delta

3 Likes

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by naijaking1: 9:03pm On Oct 28, 2018
ImperialYoruba:
If you are included on this map, this is the land Kanu is seeking assist from Israel to liberate into Republic of Biafra, with its capital in Enugu.

Map is wrong.
It reach Lokoja, the Benue river, and then connect Cameroon to the east. Shikena!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by ThugCheetah(m): 9:04pm On Oct 28, 2018
oshe111:
I totally agree with you Osherudeen from Abeokuta.
grin

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 28, 2018
hmmmm.
Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 28, 2018
budusky05:
Make uh na relax first.
Make we pull out from this BONDAGE, then we fit part ways. Make everybody stay him own

1 Like

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by EmirAbj: 9:22pm On Oct 28, 2018
[Is Like Kanu Wants To Sell Us To Israel People To Colonize Our Region, Biafra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 28, 2018
Funny people here. So you all have become Rivers and Delta people all of a sudden. For those who understand policy, the stage this Biafra issue is in Israel is what is called Agenda building. After that we have Formulation and adoption, implementation and evaluation

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by oshe111(m): 9:36pm On Oct 28, 2018
njelrapheal:
please which areas comprise the Niger Delta
Rhetorics?
Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by IamAtikulate: 9:37pm On Oct 28, 2018
oshe111:
Ijaws would have their own nation. I am sure of that. But we won't lose an inch of our territory.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by kayfra: 9:38pm On Oct 28, 2018
landmark86:
This Kanu no dey give up
Anoda Mandela in making
I no the afonjas won't like this grin

We love it. Boycott the elections in 2019 and 2023. You'll get Biafra lagbara Olorun grin

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by oshe111(m): 9:39pm On Oct 28, 2018
ThugCheetah:
I totally agree with you Osherudeen from Abeokuta.
grin
Lol

U aint gonna be the last to call me Afonja nor will the last persn to call me IPOB be the last either

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC Congresses Under Threat As Court Declares Buni’s Chairmanship Illegal / Nigerians Encourage Corruption – President Jonathan / PDP Responds To Oyegun's Statement‎: "We Handed Over A Better Nigeria To Buhari"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.