Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

What Business Can One Start With 1m Naira? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can One Start With 1m Naira? (831 Views)

What Business Can I Do With 20k? / What Business Can I Start At The University? / How Does One Start A Beer Distribution Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can One Start With 1m Naira? by sammytone: 7:53pm On Aug 16, 2017
I need ideas on a business I can start in phc with one million naira. If you have any, Kindly inbox me on esgojah@yahoo.com. I will really appreciate genuine suggestions
Re: What Business Can One Start With 1m Naira? by Immaculatesnow(m): 8:00pm On Aug 16, 2017
sammytone:
I need ideas on a business I can start in phc with one million naira. If you have any, Kindly inbox me on esgojah@yahoo.com. I will really appreciate genuine suggestions

if you can invest on my youtube business channel and my other online platform I am working on, then contact me on my number, that is if you want it, but FYI no good business info is free dude even in freeland, my advice.
Re: What Business Can One Start With 1m Naira? by Caustics: 8:03pm On Aug 16, 2017
sammytone:
give me 500k i will tell you a business you can start with the remaining 500k
Re: What Business Can One Start With 1m Naira? by ilekky(m): 8:08pm On Aug 16, 2017
You can do self funding with agric business and it pays.

With your 1m naira,you can actually achieve much.Visit bsa.com.ng

for more info or watapps me on 08028359239
Re: What Business Can One Start With 1m Naira? by celestialAgent(m): 8:15pm On Aug 16, 2017
Whatever you do, do not attempt any business that rely on electricity, otherwise you will end up spending your supposed profit on fuel.

All the best.
Re: What Business Can One Start With 1m Naira? by mindpreneur(m): 7:07am On Aug 17, 2017
e-trading
I have a platform in Lagos that with our capital we can make times 3in a year no scam they are in Ikeja I attended a seminar and am convinced with their information our initial capital can give us good ROI.
my number on my signature
I can give u d platform because u can contact them and rum this without involving me.
but with dat ur capital I get a slot and u also get a slot.
this slot gives us access to the best information to maximise profit in the shortest time.
we will go through training. from the platform and get good materials to start earning almost immediately.
their information is genuine
Re: What Business Can One Start With 1m Naira? by Fxmanager(m): 8:58am On Aug 17, 2017
sammytone:

You can try us with #120,000 before investing more funds. Visit the link below. You might be interested in what we offer. We promise a target of average 5-10%+ monthly profit on your investment. Funds in a secured licensed and regulated financial firm. You can monitor your investment anywhere you are in the world 24/7.

https://www.nairaland.com/3901897/currency-trading-journal-target-avg

Visit the posts below to learn how to avoid scam and fraud. Learn to check and get the regulatory body's website to verify any company's regulatory status.

https://www.nairaland.com/3925379/investments-anti-scam-fraud-guide
https://www.nairaland.com/3931027/4-ways-avoid-investment-scams
Re: What Business Can One Start With 1m Naira? by sammytone: 1:51pm On Sep 24, 2017
Caustics:
give me 500k i will tell you a business you can start with the remaining 500k
not a bad idea

(1) (Reply)

Craigslist Help / Dont Be Proud Of Ur Salary Be Proud Of Ur Investment / See How Much Paddy Adenuga Spent While Trying To Acquire Chevron

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.