Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

15-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Leaving Her Home In Calabar. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 15-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Leaving Her Home In Calabar. Photos (31443 Views)

15-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Declared Missing In Ghana Has Been Found / 14-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Going For Medical Checkup In Lagos.Photo / 18-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing In Kano. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Leaving Her Home In Calabar. Photos by muriunited(m): 9:47pm On Aug 16, 2017
He is saying the truth, I support him.
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Leaving Her Home In Calabar. Photos by muriunited(m): 9:48pm On Aug 16, 2017
Are you surprised?
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Leaving Her Home In Calabar. Photos by Josephjnr(m): 9:49pm On Aug 16, 2017
9ja,we think in one direction.

If one person calls you a thief/kidnapper/ritualist in public,you are automatically guilty and jungle justice commences.

If a lady is missing then she is in a man's place and will return without search.

If a couple can't have children then the woman is having fertility problem.

If a lady(girlfriend) visits a guy and the guy doesn't have sex with her then the guy is not man enough.

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Leaving Her Home In Calabar. Photos by Protein0: 9:49pm On Aug 16, 2017
midol:
And sikiru my yoruba muslim brother who is a tailor in calabar said he is coming back to oshogbo with fresh human head. Have they searched his travelling bag

Sikiru ti be ori omo yi sha!
You're are prime witness/informant and will be instrumental in d investigation cheesy
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Leaving Her Home In Calabar. Photos by Jabioro: 9:52pm On Aug 16, 2017
Tolexander:
May God forgive you for saying the truth!
You just take style queue for his back.. Hmmmm
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Leaving Her Home In Calabar. Photos by neonly: 9:52pm On Aug 16, 2017
iamtardey:
I just dey look for calabar gyal to dey knack prick.... I hia say dem dey good gaan cool
I hear say Yur mama na frm Der too don't look too far grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Leaving Her Home In Calabar. Photos by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 16, 2017
The soutwaste wee not like this because they think the arewas have got the head but it actually lies in d land of the rising sun
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Leaving Her Home In Calabar. Photos by iamtardey: 9:55pm On Aug 16, 2017
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Leaving Her Home In Calabar. Photos by Fidelismaria: 9:55pm On Aug 16, 2017
0b10010011:
Someone that could be under a man now shouting "Deeper"

'deeper'

u mean the church deeper life
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Leaving Her Home In Calabar. Photos by kingxsamz(m): 9:55pm On Aug 16, 2017
undecided nawa oh... someone is missing and u guys are commenting trash....
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Leaving Her Home In Calabar. Photos by codemaster2much: 9:56pm On Aug 16, 2017
Tolexander:
Hmm!
Calabar girl!

She go come back home when she likes.
She is still enjoying it!
Useless goat
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Leaving Her Home In Calabar. Photos by haryorbarmie83(m): 9:58pm On Aug 16, 2017
I pray she return safe and healthy..
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Leaving Her Home In Calabar. Photos by Organs(m): 9:58pm On Aug 16, 2017
BAILMONEY:
HER TOTO WILL NEVER REMAIN THE SAME AGAINsad

Bros, she is 15 and missing, the families might be reading everything here on NL with hope of finding her, sometimes its better to keep quiet if you have no positive thing to say.

4 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Leaving Her Home In Calabar. Photos by GeneralOjukwu: 10:00pm On Aug 16, 2017
midol:
And sikiru my yoruba muslim brother who is a tailor in calabar said he is coming back to oshogbo with fresh human head. Have they searched his travelling bag

Sikiru ti be ori omo yi sha!

Those who cursed you are prospering.

More power to their elbows. May they never relent.

Amen

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Leaving Her Home In Calabar. Photos by gbagx(m): 10:01pm On Aug 16, 2017
To those AJEBUTTERS & AJEPAKO who didn't have the opportunity to watch / play ps2 games when they were young....here is an opportunity for you now!!!

PS2 GAME: GRAND THEFT AUTO SANANDREAS EPISODE 1 IN THE BEGINNING
�� �� https://funcenta..co.ke/2017/08/video-grand-theft-auto-sanandreas.html

PS2 GAME: GOD OF WAR II EPISODE 1
�� �� https://funcenta..co.ke/2017/08/video-god-of-war-ii-episode-1.html

WATCH DIRECTLY ON YOUTUBE THROUGH��

PS2 GAME: GRAND THEFT AUTO SANANDREAS EPISODE 1 IN THE BEGINNING
�� ��
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0o1FwdLx4M

PS2 GAME: GOD OF WAR II EPISODE 1
�� ��
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAA9nQtW-1Q

More episodes coming soon...only on!
-------------------------------------------
Www.funcenta..com
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Leaving Her Home In Calabar. Photos by youngerikina40(m): 10:02pm On Aug 16, 2017
BAILMONEY:
MAKE DEM FIRST GO SEARCH EMIR SANUSI PALACE FIRST sad

NO AFONJA MUSLIM SHOULD QUOTE ME angry
[img]
BAILMONEY:

[/img]
BAILMONEY:

they are going to finish u d way dis snake is finished[url]
BAILMONEY:

[img]
BAILMONEY:

[/img]
BAILMONEY:

they are going to finish u d way dis snake is finished[/url]
BAILMONEY:

[img]
BAILMONEY:

[/img]
BAILMONEY:

they are going to finish u d way dis snake is finished
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Leaving Her Home In Calabar. Photos by muller101(m): 10:03pm On Aug 16, 2017
Jigba:
Smh for these comments above!! sad
Really bad. I wonder if it was a boy that was missing, if you idiots gonna say the same thing angry
but boys no de miss like this nah

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Leaving Her Home In Calabar. Photos by ChykeBivins(m): 10:11pm On Aug 16, 2017
BAILMONEY:

I really don't understand how people who didn't develop properly are allowed unto this platform..Seun Osewa..ure a smart chap...Pls device a mechanism so that ppeople of this ilk aren't allowed into public domain..Pervert..

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Leaving Her Home In Calabar. Photos by skxtt2015(m): 10:17pm On Aug 16, 2017
Girl wey her breast don form,she dey enjoy prick for one corner
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Leaving Her Home In Calabar. Photos by Iddossam: 10:37pm On Aug 16, 2017
She go come back home, She is enjoying dick for Nnamdi Kanu house...... or make dem check okija shrine, Dem for don cut her head for ritual purpose, no be Igbo

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Leaving Her Home In Calabar. Photos by Sirwifi: 10:38pm On Aug 16, 2017
BAILMONEY:
Truth be said

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Leaving Her Home In Calabar. Photos by laborious(m): 10:45pm On Aug 16, 2017
Calabar girls are very wayward, I can sense it from her pose, maybe her BF can't pay bride price and she's gotten belleria, like they say!!! Abasi go bring her back in his name....
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Leaving Her Home In Calabar. Photos by kasee(m): 10:53pm On Aug 16, 2017
ah ah,na calabar na....you Don forget dia lifestyle?.... she fit don run go meet another calabar boy wey dey bab hair to live with am.

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Leaving Her Home In Calabar. Photos by Biggers82(m): 11:07pm On Aug 16, 2017
Another Chibok girl
Please try and let Madam Oby Ezekwesili know on time so she can start looking for her too
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Leaving Her Home In Calabar. Photos by knightwilliams(m): 11:20pm On Aug 16, 2017
[i][/i]i keep saying it..a child of such age acquiring such pics?..u can see d intent in her appearance..i tell us d truth..we're not helping our children to understand moral values n decency

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Leaving Her Home In Calabar. Photos by MasterKim: 11:20pm On Aug 16, 2017
cowardSeun:
They should block all the borders leading to any of the Afonja state else foul smell will soon envelope the whole place.
We don't need calabar skulls, dere re enough skulls from d flat head baby factories

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Leaving Her Home In Calabar. Photos by BAILMONEY: 11:23pm On Aug 16, 2017
ChykeBivins:

I really don't understand how people who didn't develop properly are allowed unto this platform..Seun Osewa..ure a smart chap...Pls device a mechanism so that ppeople of this ilk aren't allowed into public domain..Pervert..
SHUT DA FVCK UP angry

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Leaving Her Home In Calabar. Photos by naijaboiy: 12:10am On Aug 17, 2017
Comments thogringrin
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Leaving Her Home In Calabar. Photos by dotunbekro06(m): 1:39am On Aug 17, 2017
collum:
the so called dad looking for her now, where were him when d small girl was dressing seductive like her present look on d oics? I blv d small girl may even hav a phone.. I stay in calabar here . .I have seen were guys sleep with 13 or lesser age..

I pray God keep her safe and bring her back home..and for the dad, "don't manage wrong conduct, apply disciplines"
Where were him.
[b][/b]

Weldone sir

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Leaving Her Home In Calabar. Photos by Nobody: 2:59am On Aug 17, 2017
BAILMONEY:

Hi, I run with scissors grin
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Leaving Her Home In Calabar. Photos by nwosu1982: 3:42am On Aug 17, 2017
God will return her back safely. IJN

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Rapes, Forces Daughter Into Marriage In Lagos (photo) / 11 Dead Bodies Killed By Fulani Herdsmen Recovered In Taraba (Graphic Photos) / Soldiers Shoot 21 Gunmen Dead In Zamfara (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.