Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,915 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Nnamdi Kanu And His Mumu Parade - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu And His Mumu Parade (40055 Views)

Proof That Nigerian Government Was Holding Nnamdi Kanu And Released Him Overseas / 'our Mumu Don Do': Nigerian Soldier Talks About 2019 Election In Trending Video / Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Mumu Parade by sapele914(m): 11:01pm On Aug 17, 2017
Freemancipation:
Boko haram killed 42 farmers in kebbi today

In fact boko haram has killed people every single day of this week

Where is the outrage?

This is why Nigeria will remain a failure forever
Drug war 13 killed in catholic church in Anambra State,Eastern Nigeria,the pope in the vatican sends his condolence message.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Mumu Parade by attackgat: 11:05pm On Aug 17, 2017
Bishop4real:

Why is Scotland yet to secede from Britain even after a "successful" referendum"? Why is Catalonia calling for another referendum by October 1, 2017 after the one they did by September 9, 2014? As you are aware of right to self determination, please be informed that there is also right to sanctity of sovereignty of nations. Nigeria is a sovereign state recognized by UN & has all legal powers to protect her territorial integrity & sovereignty. Your right to self determination can not override Nigeria's right to sovereignty. Until NK, IPODB & like minds do the right thing, Biafra restoration will continue as an illusion: a mirage!

Nigeria has a right to sovereignty but only if the people agree. Sovereignty belongs to the people. People must willingly give up their sovereignty for the state to exist, and even when they do, they can ask for it back at any time.

In the case of Nigeria, nobody gave up their sovereignty, it was stolen by the British to create Nigeria. Now some people are saying they want their independence. It us then the duty of Nigeria to grant those people their independence in the spirit of fairness same way Britain granted Nigeria her independence in 1960.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Mumu Parade by adetayo234: 11:05pm On Aug 17, 2017
maximdiva00:
now tell us why u are speaking against biafra...i want to be free is it a crime... .if you are old enough to get married and leave on your own... Then your acclaimed dad says know.... What will you do?

Compare my comment with yours and ask yourself what has happened to your brain. Can't you notice there is no coherence or the slightest trace of sense in your comment? Jesus. You need deliverance from mental decadence
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Mumu Parade by attackgat: 11:08pm On Aug 17, 2017
Organs:

Bros, you know why Ibos are not "trusted" generally speaking? because they are not sincere. They will disobey the law and try to justify it. Siddon there and try to justify this, where in the world will you see people dressed in this manner, saluting nnamdi kanu and him inspecting and doing all that with treason charges on his head and understand that if you send for example 3 policemen to arrest kano all these guys will harass and intimidate the police. Also, if there is a sit at home order from kanu, this mofos will harass those that refuses to join. If Kanu says anything in that gathering, if someone opposes, i and you know the person will be shut down and maybe lynched. They are chanting army and warrior songs, and you are there saying its within his rights, ok, i hear you bros. I am watching, we go see naa.

I dont think Nigerians should be worrying about Igbos or Nnamdi Kanu. If we all remember, Nnamdi Kanu is actually fighting to go his way with his people. If Nigerians dont like the situation, they should give Igbos a referendum.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Mumu Parade by maximdiva00: 11:20pm On Aug 17, 2017
adetayo234:

Compare my comment with yours and ask yourself what has happened to your brain. Can't you notice there is no coherence or the slightest trace of sense in your comment? Jesus. You need deliverance from mental decadence
i asked u a simple question... And you can't answer.... Who needs deliverance now?.....do u even know how to read?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Mumu Parade by TopGunFighter: 11:47pm On Aug 17, 2017
PrettyRita:
I watched with utter disgust a recent video where Nnamdi Kanu was seen gallivanting while inspecting a parade and guard of honour mounted by the 'Biafra Security Service (BSS)' in Abia State. What a shame! While reactions have continued to trail the ambiguous show of charlatanry and utter exploitation of Ndigbo by the masquerade called Nnamdi Okwu Kanu, the facts remain that Kanu is a pseudo criminal perpetuating his ideals for personal gains.
The whole show of shame completely shatters possible silver lining in the rejuvenated Biafran dream amongst Ndigbo sons and daughters around the world. Kanu’s desperation for relevance has taken him overboard in a display of sheer ignorance, lack of coordination and application in his chauvinistic agenda.

The video was supposed to be a propaganda aimed at projecting the readiness of Kanu and his IPOB agitators to enforce the Biafra dream, by applying force where necessary. The BSS is supposed to be the vital component of the Biafran Armed Forces, with the mandate to muster military options in enforcing the realization of Biafran.

However, what we saw was indeed an eyesore, an insult on the intelligence and versatility of Ndigbo. It dashed the hope of anyone who thinks Kanu may have genuine intentions and organized plans afterall.
First, members of the BSS looked hungry, unaware, and are largely illiterate who were apparently detached from the show of shame even though they were the objects of manipulation. The BSS Parade Commander hardly made a coherent statement. He tried to rehearse a script while making disjointed parade commands. Even when the Nnamdi Kanu inspected the parade, it was another shenanigan for the camera.

My thoughts are clear and simple. Kanu will continue to pursue his acts of deception against the sensibilities of Ndigbo, as long as those WHO MUST speak continue to maintain a cold silence or total indifference. I know without equivocation that we the Ndigbo remain the target of Kanu's exploitation. He knows our passion for self actualization, so he will continue to exploit his caricature campaigns at the detriment of our collective will.

No wonder members of the BSS lack any form of originality. They played parade songs of the Nigerian military, while the acclaimed leader of the Biafra movement inspected the parade. They even sang an Hausa song (....wayo wayo wayo,......wayoyo....) commonly used by the Nigeria military and para-military outfits during training and road walks. Even the “general salute” which Kanu acknowledged and the accompanying trumpet sounds is copycat of the Nigerian Army.

It is therefore obvious to all who can see that Kanu has nothing different to offer. He wants to lead the Ndigbo by faith or by force. With his BSS, he is only primed to take his thuggery to Anambra State where he has vowed to disrupt the forthcoming gubernatorial election in the State. We must rise and resist this sham and refused to be cowed by Kanu and his group of Social Media Warriors.

https://vigil360.com.ng/exclusive-report/2055-nnamdi-kanu-and-his-mumu-parade.html

Frank Eze
Email: frankeze1967@gmail.com
Tiwtter: @realfrankeze

See Photos & videos in earlier thread https://www.nairaland.com/3990419/nnamdi-kanu-biafra-security-service
o my goodness I thought I was the only one that heard the hausa tunes for the bss pde

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Mumu Parade by Bishop4real: 11:47pm On Aug 17, 2017
attackgat:

Dont use China as an example, China is not a democratic state. I dont see the point Nigerians make when some people talk about secession. Nigeria is just the creation of the British. There was a time we were not together and heavens did not fall. Now that we have been brought together in 1914, some people are insisting we must die together. Very funny.

But China is a permanent member of the UN whose charter on self determination you reference daily to support your actions on secession. For your information, that same UN charter recognizes the sanctity of sovereignty of nations. While you enjoy the provisions of article 1, please try and go down to articles 2 to 7 of the same charter. Read in between lines ooo & use your head thereafter.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Mumu Parade by Bishop4real: 12:01am On Aug 18, 2017
attackgat:

Nigeria has a right to sovereignty but only if the people agree. Sovereignty belongs to the people. People must willingly give up their sovereignty for the state to exist, and even when they do, they can ask for it back at any time.

In the case of Nigeria, nobody gave up their sovereignty, it was stolen by the British to create Nigeria. Now some people are saying they want their independence. It us then the duty of Nigeria to grant those people their independence in the spirit of fairness same way Britain granted Nigeria her independence in 1960.

Biafra has right to self determination & referendum but only if the "mother" sovereign nation - Nigeria, from where it intends to secede, agrees. That's the problem with IPOB modus operandi my dear. They think because the right to self determination is enshrined in UN charter, you just wake up & take/access it. There are procedures to such thing & the role of the "parent" nation in such a process can not be over emphasized.

Thank Gid you agreed that it's the duty of Nigeria to grant independence (sic) to Buafrans. Now tell me, if you are a Nigerian leader, will you grant independence to a people that abuse & insult every constituted structure within Nigeria? By the way, what do you think Azikiwe, Awolowo, Belewa etc were doing when they fought & gained independence?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Mumu Parade by adetayo234: 2:20am On Aug 18, 2017
maximdiva00:
i asked u a simple question... And you can't answer.... Who needs deliverance now?.....do u even know how to read?

What stupid question are you asking? How does your unlearned question relate to the topic or to my comment?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Mumu Parade by Almaiga: 6:19am On Aug 18, 2017
maximdiva00:
brother you too go and have sense owkay.. Pls tell ur FG or presidency to conduct a referendum 2moro and see if we are ready to leave or not... .pls do well to study history tho it's not in Nigeria school curriculum.... But Pls strive to know history... So you will know what self determination is....and you will know what to comment on issue like this
Trash
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Mumu Parade by speakingbeing(m): 7:42am On Aug 18, 2017
PrettyRita:
I watched with utter disgust a recent video where Nnamdi Kanu was seen gallivanting while inspecting a parade and guard of honour mounted by the 'Biafra Security Service (BSS)' in Abia State. What a shame! While reactions have continued to trail the ambiguous show of charlatanry and utter exploitation of Ndigbo by the masquerade called Nnamdi Okwu Kanu, the facts remain that Kanu is a pseudo criminal perpetuating his ideals for personal gains.
The whole show of shame completely shatters possible silver lining in the rejuvenated Biafran dream amongst Ndigbo sons and daughters around the world. Kanu’s desperation for relevance has taken him overboard in a display of sheer ignorance, lack of coordination and application in his chauvinistic agenda.

The video was supposed to be a propaganda aimed at projecting the readiness of Kanu and his IPOB agitators to enforce the Biafra dream, by applying force where necessary. The BSS is supposed to be the vital component of the Biafran Armed Forces, with the mandate to muster military options in enforcing the realization of Biafran.

However, what we saw was indeed an eyesore, an insult on the intelligence and versatility of Ndigbo. It dashed the hope of anyone who thinks Kanu may have genuine intentions and organized plans afterall.
First, members of the BSS looked hungry, unaware, and are largely illiterate who were apparently detached from the show of shame even though they were the objects of manipulation. The BSS Parade Commander hardly made a coherent statement. He tried to rehearse a script while making disjointed parade commands. Even when the Nnamdi Kanu inspected the parade, it was another shenanigan for the camera.

My thoughts are clear and simple. Kanu will continue to pursue his acts of deception against the sensibilities of Ndigbo, as long as those WHO MUST speak continue to maintain a cold silence or total indifference. I know without equivocation that we the Ndigbo remain the target of Kanu's exploitation. He knows our passion for self actualization, so he will continue to exploit his caricature campaigns at the detriment of our collective will.

No wonder members of the BSS lack any form of originality. They played parade songs of the Nigerian military, while the acclaimed leader of the Biafra movement inspected the parade. They even sang an Hausa song (....wayo wayo wayo,......wayoyo....) commonly used by the Nigeria military and para-military outfits during training and road walks. Even the “general salute” which Kanu acknowledged and the accompanying trumpet sounds is copycat of the Nigerian Army.

It is therefore obvious to all who can see that Kanu has nothing different to offer. He wants to lead the Ndigbo by faith or by force. With his BSS, he is only primed to take his thuggery to Anambra State where he has vowed to disrupt the forthcoming gubernatorial election in the State. We must rise and resist this sham and refused to be cowed by Kanu and his group of Social Media Warriors.

https://vigil360.com.ng/exclusive-report/2055-nnamdi-kanu-and-his-mumu-parade.html

Frank Eze

See Photos & videos in earlier thread https://www.nairaland.com/3990419/nnamdi-kanu-biafra-security-service

Until the right thing is done the bell of freedom will continue to sound
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Mumu Parade by 2016v2017: 8:31am On Aug 18, 2017
attackgat:

That is your personal opinion, dont make it Kanu or IPOB's opinion.

When I was a member of ny schools boyscouts, we saluted and had guards of honour.

When I was in the Redcross, we saluted and had guards of honour

Even during my NYSC days, we saluted and kept guards of honours which civilians occasionally inspected

IPOB gives Kanu a guard of honour which he inspects and salutes to and people start writting nonsense. All of a sudden it is about "applying force where necessary"

Kanu is not doing anything you dont see other organisation like the Boys Brigade, Boyscouts and so on doing

But because it is Kanu and IPOB, people start foaming at the mouth.

The write up was utter nonsense.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Mumu Parade by 2016v2017: 8:32am On Aug 18, 2017
[quote author=liberalsinnerx post=59548182][/quote]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Mumu Parade by speakingbeing(m): 10:02am On Aug 18, 2017
[quote author=Bishop4real post=59580164]

Biafra has right to self determination & referendum but only if the "mother" sovereign nation - Nigeria, from where it intends to secede, agrees. That's the problem with IPOB modus operandi my dear. They think because the right to self determination is enshrined in UN charter, you just wake up & take/access it. There are procedures to such thing & the role of the "parent" nation in such a process can not be over emphasized.

Thank Gid you agreed that it's the duty of Nigeria to grant independence (sic) to Buafrans. Now tell me, if you are a Nigerian leader, will you grant independence to a people that abuse & insult

every constituted structure within Nigeria? By the way, what do you think Azikiwe, Awolowo, Belewa etc were doing when they fought & gained independence? [/quote

The realization of biafra is 97% sure
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Mumu Parade by PrettyRita(f): 11:04am On Aug 18, 2017
Nasa28:
Who is FRANK EZE?

if u ask me, na who i go ask?
ask am for him contact details
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Mumu Parade by blezynetym(f): 2:03pm On Aug 18, 2017
Na really mumu parade. He can't divide Naija. Nigeria is our country. Good people, Great Nation.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Mumu Parade by solid3(m): 2:14pm On Aug 18, 2017
See this one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Mumu Parade by Organs(m): 3:36pm On Aug 18, 2017
Leez:

u do knw lagos port is d only functional port n dt lagos used to b d nation's capital hence d presence of companies n embassies
same as ogun due to its proximity to lagos
no igbo person is yoked togeda wit any hausa or yoruba person my broda
igbos are all christians and we have our way of life
heck even d hausas were stopped by brits from leaving ds contraption
a trip to d east will show u hw much support biafra has

That is the cause of your problem... The, "I/We are better than them". That was why Chukwuma Nzeogwu carried out a coup. That was why Ojukwu declared Biafra, the I am better than them arrogance, but guess what, the same Ojukwu had to beg Shagari for pardon to come back into Nigeria. So keep shouting and screaming and boasting, it will just keep you and your superiority complex doing the same thing, complain, shout, hope on biafra, nag and nag and naaaag, nothing will change, the only way you can smell power is to bring out a ZIK, a humble Ibo man that can cut across, else, your superiority complex will keep you where you are, period. Note also, Buhari, however you see him is your President and Commander in chief, end of story.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Mumu Parade by Organs(m): 3:38pm On Aug 18, 2017
attackgat:

I dont think Nigerians should be worrying about Igbos or Nnamdi Kanu. If we all remember, Nnamdi Kanu is actually fighting to go his way with his people. If Nigerians dont like the situation, they should give Igbos a referendum.

Fighting to go his way with "his people" in a sovereign country... Is that the way to go about it? Don't worry naaa, watch wetin go happen.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Mumu Parade by Leez(m): 3:41pm On Aug 18, 2017
Organs:

That is the cause of your problem... The, "I/We are better than them". That was why Chukwuma Nzeogwu carried out a coup. That was why Ojukwu declared Biafra, the I am better than them arrogance, but guess what, the same Ojukwu had to beg Shagari for pardon to come back into Nigeria. So keep shouting and screaming and boasting, it will just keep you and your superiority complex doing the same thing, complain, shout, hope on biafra, nag and nag and naaaag, nothing will change, the only way you can smell power is to bring out a ZIK, a humble Ibo man that can cut across, else, your superiority complex will keep you where you are, period. Note also, Buhari, however you see him is your President and Commander in chief, end of story.
ojukwu did wat
kai no wonder dy banned history in schools
gowon was d one who begged for ojukwu
power??u peeps keep making ds mistake of tinkin dt igbos want political dominance like d fulanis
bro we dont care abt all dat
biafra is a pure igbo ideology
oh n nzeogwu of blessed memory was so one nigeria he was never a bigot
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Mumu Parade by TheKingdom: 3:44pm On Aug 18, 2017
Organs:

Fighting to go his way with "his people" in a sovereign country... Is that the way to go about it? Don't worry naaa, watch wetin go happen.

You really think the Nigger Area is sovereign? Ask the 22 year old nurses in London changing BABA Buhari's diapers and then you'll be on the right path.

Most of those African nations that go to World Cup to sing their anthem in English or French (LOL) are nothing more than European companies that are enriching Paris, London, Edinburgh, Florence, Lisbon, Miami, etc.

So stop being a dumb Nigger and support progressive movements
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Mumu Parade by attackgat: 4:22pm On Aug 18, 2017
Organs:

How do you want him to go about it? You want him to go and wake Lugard from the dead and ask him why he included Igbos in Nigeria? The sovereignty of Nigeria is a stolen one since nobody ever agreed to fornally join Nigeria.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Mumu Parade by zamanii: 4:54pm On Aug 18, 2017
attackgat:

That is your personal opinion, dont make it Kanu or IPOB's opinion.

When I was a member of ny schools boyscouts, we saluted and had guards of honour.

When I was in the Redcross, we saluted and had guards of honour

Even during my NYSC days, we saluted and kept guards of honours which civilians occasionally inspected

IPOB gives Kanu a guard of honour which he inspects and salutes to and people start writting nonsense. All of a sudden it is about "applying force where necessary"

Kanu is not doing anything you dont see other organisation like the Boys Brigade, Boyscouts and so on doing

But because it is Kanu and IPOB, people start foaming at the mouth.

The write up was utter nonsense.

You obviously missed the point. You don't go to Switzerland,Canada or any other country for that matter and sing ' wayo wayo...' in their military because it is peculiar to Nigeria and they are a different country. What Nnamdi Many propagates is a biafra nation independent of Nigeria. If that is the case, why not form your own 'military songs' rather than depending on Nigeria's which you want to separate from
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Mumu Parade by LorDBolton(m): 5:04pm On Aug 18, 2017
attackgat:

Dont use China as an example, China is not a democratic state. I dont see the point Nigerians make when some people talk about secession. Nigeria is just the creation of the British. There was a time we were not together and heavens did not fall. Now that we have been brought together in 1914, some people are insisting we must die together. Very funny.

Ok France is a democratic state , go and tell them to let Corsica go ...

As for that other ignorant line on amalgamation go and research why Serbia let Montenegro leave but is doing all it can to frustrate kosovo's attempts to secede.

Enlighten yourself on each nations constitution b4 coming here to display ignorance
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Mumu Parade by attackgat: 5:11pm On Aug 18, 2017
LorDBolton:

Ok France is a democratic state , go and tell them to let Corsica go ...

As for that other ignorant line on amalgamation go and research why Serbia let Montenegro leave but is doing all it can to frustrate kosovo's attempts to secede.

Enlighten yourself on each nations constitution b4 coming here to display ignorance

Which constitution? The one Abubakar wrote in his bedroom? Did Nigeria hold any referendum to adopt this constitution?

Nigeria and the Nigerian constitution share something in common, they are both something different men drew up in their bedrooms
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Mumu Parade by markfemi1: 5:13pm On Aug 18, 2017
PrettyRita:

Frank Eze

Olosho rita how market. You don lick buhari cucumber.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Mumu Parade by LorDBolton(m): 5:36pm On Aug 18, 2017
attackgat:

Which constitution? The one Abubakar wrote in his bedroom? Did Nigeria hold any referendum to adopt this constitution?

Nigeria and the Nigerian constitution share something in common, they are both something different men drew up in their bedrooms

Now you have taken a step down from ignorance and embraced delusion .

Night night
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Mumu Parade by Organs(m): 6:55pm On Aug 18, 2017
attackgat:

How do you want him to go about it? You want him to go and wake Lugard from the dead and ask him why he included Igbos in Nigeria? The sovereignty of Nigeria is a stolen one since nobody ever agreed to fornally join Nigeria.

Did you agree to be born an igbo ma? or by your parents? Why were you not born in Somalia or America? Nnamdi Kanu is an opportunistic buffon causing trouble, make una draw him ear well well oh.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Mumu Parade by PointB: 7:12pm On Aug 18, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
That's true but we have ask what a person plans to achieve by doing something with such ambiguity. Would it help Biafra if that video sends an impression of war? Will anyone be wrong to assume that Kanu is training an army against Nigeria? What impression does he send? What exactly does he plan to achieve? Those are important questions. Kanu is a mortal and not a God and should be alerted when he goofs.

Ambiguity is itself is a purpose/strategy. It keeps you guessing, while other things are in the works.

The Israelis used to have what they termed "strategic ambiguity" in relation to their nuclear arsenal.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Mumu Parade by attackgat: 7:23pm On Aug 18, 2017
Organs:

Did you agree to be born an igbo ma? or by your parents? Why were you not born in Somalia or America? Nnamdi Kanu is an opportunistic buffon causing trouble, make una draw him ear well well oh.

If you know he is causing trouble, support him and his people to go their way. Why do you want to be in one country with trouble makers?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Mumu Parade by hssl(m): 8:03pm On Aug 18, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal / Fashola And Amaechi Visit Wole Soyinka In Abeokuta (Photos) / Voter Cards Of GEJ, GMB And Those Of PEJ And Aisha Buhari (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.