Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

A Passionate Plea To Arewa Youths From An Igbo Man - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Passionate Plea To Arewa Youths From An Igbo Man (1078 Views)

Ruga: Igbos Won’t Succumb To Arewa’s 30-day Ultimatum – IPOB / Saraki Receives 5000 Youths From APC In Ilorin (Photos) / United Nation Reacts To Arewa Group’s Threat Against Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Passionate Plea To Arewa Youths From An Igbo Man by Nwadiuto247: 11:03pm On Aug 16, 2017
Dear Arewa youths,
The quit notice you gave to our brothers (igbos) living in the north raised a lot of dust across the Nation. While many saw it as a threat and an unconstitutional move, some of us saw it as a blessing in disguise.

Over the years we have always advised our people on the need to establish part of their businesses in Igbo land but a good number of them have failed to heed to our advice. With your quit notice order, a good number of them began to see reasons with us now and are making efforts in that regard.

In the light of the above, I passionately appeal to you to pls and pls sustain the quit notice. I know you are under pressure to reverse it but i suggest that rather than reversing it, you can extend it to six months from october then gradually withdraw it by next year. Pls don't be in a hurry to withdraw the quit notice now as this will make those of them who have already started seeing reasons with us drop their plan of establishing in Igbo land and we go back to square one.

I am not a member of the miscreants called ipob. I understand how you guys feel about their noise but let's all follow the path of peace in handling this whole situation. For now, keep the quit notice flying.
Like i advised earlier on: just manage it in a way that it wont lead to trouble but don't withdraw it yet pls.

Thanks.

Nwadiuto

5 Likes

Re: A Passionate Plea To Arewa Youths From An Igbo Man by BiafranBushBoy: 11:13pm On Aug 16, 2017
okay... we have heard you.
Go and sin no more.
Signed...
Arewa abokki youth on Nairaland.
Re: A Passionate Plea To Arewa Youths From An Igbo Man by Cyynthia(f): 12:46am On Aug 17, 2017
We Yoruba Christians don't take those arewa miscreants serious here in SW. Those that are worshipping arewa are my Muslim brothers, even when arewa have chosen to treat them like inferior Muslims, yet they are still worshipping them back to back.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Passionate Plea To Arewa Youths From An Igbo Man by Nobody: 2:45am On Aug 17, 2017
Cyynthia:
We Yoruba Christians don't take those arewa miscreants serious here in SW. Those that are worshipping arewa are my Muslim brothers, even when arewa have chosen to treat them like inferior Muslims, yet they are still worshipping them back to back.

Would you get out of here? You are not Yoruba please. What are you trying to do?

4 Likes

Re: A Passionate Plea To Arewa Youths From An Igbo Man by Markfemi2: 2:50am On Aug 17, 2017
Cyynthia:

biafran cynthia what concerns yoruba with arewa and ibo tongue tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: A Passionate Plea To Arewa Youths From An Igbo Man by DaniDani(m): 6:29am On Aug 17, 2017
Seriously I support this your post 100%. I am Igbo but averse to Ipob ideologies but that doesn't make me not to support any good move that will better the lots of Igbos. Let Igbos bring their investment home, including those in Lagos and make port Harcourt and calabar wharf very functional by joint action between south east and south south and forcing fg to expand these wharfs. Igbos should start using commerce facilities in south south and south east to boost trade in our zones. Use port Harcourt and calabar int'l airports and relocate your industries to south east. Bring them here and employ our youths.

1 Like

Re: A Passionate Plea To Arewa Youths From An Igbo Man by attackgat: 6:40am On Aug 17, 2017
Arewa youths are just noise makers. They think that they can bully Igbos Igbos with their useless quit notice? Because we challenged their empire of "one Nigeria"?

They should have tried another tribe

1 Like

Re: A Passionate Plea To Arewa Youths From An Igbo Man by Nwadiuto247: 11:02am On Aug 17, 2017
DaniDani:
Seriously I support this your post 100%. I am Igbo but averse to Ipob ideologies but that doesn't make me not to support any good move that will better the lots of Igbos. Let Igbos bring their investment home, including those in Lagos and make port Harcourt and calabar wharf very functional by joint action between south east and south south and forcing fg to expand these wharfs. Igbos should start using commerce facilities in south south and south east to boost trade in our zones. Use port Harcourt and calabar int'l airports and relocate your industries to south east. Bring them here and employ our youths.

My dear the quit notice has actually reset the brain of our people. We are seeing their effort towards establishing in Igbo land.

I wish Yoruba youths can issue their quit notice too than the noise they are making here everyday. We really need our people to bring their investment to Igbo land. It will help our economy to progress faster. .

2 Likes

Re: A Passionate Plea To Arewa Youths From An Igbo Man by Kazim88: 11:52am On Aug 17, 2017
Arewa Youths are so so dumb.... Countries are begging for foreign investors to come help them divisify.... You people are even scaring away local investors....

Primitive Babarians....

2 Likes

Re: A Passionate Plea To Arewa Youths From An Igbo Man by Nwadiuto247: 12:11pm On Aug 17, 2017
Kazim88:
Arewa Youths are so so dumb.... Countries are begging for foreign investors to come help them divisify.... You people are even scaring away local investors....

Primitive Babarians....

That's why Dangote described them as hungry youths who are looking for money.
They are now subtly looking for a way to withdraw the notice without making it look as if they are cowards.
Their leaders have opened their eyes on what they stand to suffer if millions of Igbos who are active participants in the economy of the north leaves. It will be a terrible blow to their economy.
Re: A Passionate Plea To Arewa Youths From An Igbo Man by Kazim88: 12:58pm On Aug 17, 2017
Nwadiuto247:

That's why Dangote described them as hungry youths who are looking for money.
They are now subtly looking for a way to withdraw the notice without making it look as if they are cowards.
Their leaders have opened their eyes on what they stand to suffer if millions of Igbos who are active participants in the economy of the north leaves. It will be a terrible blow to their economy.

I remember them counter attacking and Insulting Aliko Dangote for chastising them...

They were also daring the police to arrest them.

They Cant redraw it because of their pride, emptiness and arrogance because a genuine redrawer must come with a full apology from all the signatory of that dumb declaration.

Second... The Almajiri on ground can't understand why Igbo_must_go is a suicide... They just want blood.

3rd... They are other quit notices from Middle belt and Niger Delta Militants... Am not sure others are zero willing to withdraw theirs.

2 Likes

Re: A Passionate Plea To Arewa Youths From An Igbo Man by markfemi1: 1:10pm On Aug 17, 2017
Cyynthia:
Yoruba moslems dey give us headache. All the skull mining prostitution in Yoruba land are caused by my Yoruba moslem brothers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Passionate Plea To Arewa Youths From An Igbo Man by Nwadiuto247: 5:37pm On Aug 18, 2017
Kazim88:

I remember them counter attacking and Insulting Aliko Dangote for chastising them...

They were also daring the police to arrest them.

They Cant redraw it because of their pride, emptiness and arrogance because a genuine redrawer must come with a full apology from all the signatory of that dumb declaration.

Second... The Almajiri on ground can't understand why Igbo_must_go is a suicide... They just want blood.

3rd... They are other quit notices from Middle belt and Niger Delta Militants... Am not sure others are zero willing to withdraw theirs.

Yea you are right, pride will not let them withdraw the quit notice. Again they have seen that the rest of the nation (including the middle belt) are against them.
Truly the Arewa people need to be shown that this country belongs to all of us. For me, I like the quit notice because its yielding positive results among Igbo business men who have been concentrating their businesses in the north.
Re: A Passionate Plea To Arewa Youths From An Igbo Man by perez100: 5:46pm On Aug 18, 2017
Afonjas again claiming anything 'we the Niger Delta people.'
Re: A Passionate Plea To Arewa Youths From An Igbo Man by Nwadiuto247: 6:01pm On Aug 18, 2017
perez100:
Afonjas again claiming anything 'we the Niger Delta people.'

You don't need to call Yoruba, I am an Igbo man. You ipob miscreants like to scream Yoruba in every thread that is not pleasing to you. Pls stop it and let there be peace and love amongst us.
Re: A Passionate Plea To Arewa Youths From An Igbo Man by Nwadiuto247: 12:28am On Aug 25, 2017
I feel quite sad about the withdrawal of the quit notice by arewa
I still encourage my people to come home and invest pls. Don't relent because of the withdrawal pls. Be wise and invest home

(1) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki, Yakubu Dogara Meet With Buhari At Abuja House London. Photo / Biafra: Keyamo Mocks IPOB Over Nnamdi Kanu's Sack / Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar @atiku Paid A Courtesy Visit To PDP Headqua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.