Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,032 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Accident In Ikorodu, Bike & Trailer Collide, 2 Crushed To Death (Graphic Pics) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Accident In Ikorodu, Bike & Trailer Collide, 2 Crushed To Death (Graphic Pics) (30523 Views)

Mother In Tears As Speeding Vehicle Crushes Her Child To Death. Graphic Photos / Train And Trailer Collide In Aba (Photos, Video) / Petrol Tanker Explodes Along Lokoja Road, People Burnt To Death - Graphic PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accident In Ikorodu, Bike & Trailer Collide, 2 Crushed To Death (Graphic Pics) by zoba88: 11:57pm On Aug 16, 2017
This accident happened today, August 16, 2017 at Obafemi Awolowo Road, Ota-Ona, Ikorodu.

An eye witness revealed that a motorbike man carrying another person (passenger) was coming from Ota-Ona towards Water Corporation on Obafemi Awolowo road.When the bike man who was riding fast and fierce suddenly noticed that a bus was parked in front of him and immediately tried to divert to the other lane of the road, he collided with a trailer loaded with cement, and they both died on the spot.

May their souls rest in peace.Amen

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/terrible-fatal-accident-in-ikorodu2.html?m=1

Re: Accident In Ikorodu, Bike & Trailer Collide, 2 Crushed To Death (Graphic Pics) by zoba88: 11:57pm On Aug 16, 2017

Re: Accident In Ikorodu, Bike & Trailer Collide, 2 Crushed To Death (Graphic Pics) by stGabrielo(m): 12:17am On Aug 17, 2017
dafoq!!! rip victims

2 Likes

Re: Accident In Ikorodu, Bike & Trailer Collide, 2 Crushed To Death (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 1:37am On Aug 17, 2017
Some reckless Okada riders have sent many people to untimely death, i remembered slapping one from the back of the head when he was riding like a mad man years back, he shouted 'yeaaaa, bross, wetin i do you na?'

RIP, just so sad.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accident In Ikorodu, Bike & Trailer Collide, 2 Crushed To Death (Graphic Pics) by sybarite7(m): 1:42am On Aug 17, 2017
WE SHALL NEVER BE A VICTIM OF SUCH NEWS IN JESUS NAME...

may the souls of those who lost their life,rest in peace Amen

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Accident In Ikorodu, Bike & Trailer Collide, 2 Crushed To Death (Graphic Pics) by PMWSpirit(m): 3:27am On Aug 17, 2017
Rip
Re: Accident In Ikorodu, Bike & Trailer Collide, 2 Crushed To Death (Graphic Pics) by Untainted007: 10:55am On Aug 17, 2017
May their souls rest in Peace. I pray against sudden death in my life and the lives of my loves ones in Jesus name. Journey of no return will not be my portion in this year and above.

N:B We always pray for God's protection upon our lives without doing our own part too; over speeding kills.

6 Likes

Re: Accident In Ikorodu, Bike & Trailer Collide, 2 Crushed To Death (Graphic Pics) by pmc01(m): 10:55am On Aug 17, 2017
God will protect the rest of us. Kudos to the OP for blurring the images.

6 Likes

Re: Accident In Ikorodu, Bike & Trailer Collide, 2 Crushed To Death (Graphic Pics) by Happiness002: 10:56am On Aug 17, 2017
All these okadamen in their impatience, may their souls rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Accident In Ikorodu, Bike & Trailer Collide, 2 Crushed To Death (Graphic Pics) by anibi9674: 10:56am On Aug 17, 2017
Nigeria is becoming a barren land for good news and a fertile land for bad news.
Re: Accident In Ikorodu, Bike & Trailer Collide, 2 Crushed To Death (Graphic Pics) by admax(m): 10:57am On Aug 17, 2017
Ok
Re: Accident In Ikorodu, Bike & Trailer Collide, 2 Crushed To Death (Graphic Pics) by winkmart: 10:57am On Aug 17, 2017
Too bad, may their souls RIP
Re: Accident In Ikorodu, Bike & Trailer Collide, 2 Crushed To Death (Graphic Pics) by heisenbergheise(m): 10:57am On Aug 17, 2017
Rip
Re: Accident In Ikorodu, Bike & Trailer Collide, 2 Crushed To Death (Graphic Pics) by Klamour: 10:57am On Aug 17, 2017
Hmmmm, that's bad. See how careless over speeding has caused them their lives. Always caution a Randy okada man, don't gamble with your life.

1 Like

Re: Accident In Ikorodu, Bike & Trailer Collide, 2 Crushed To Death (Graphic Pics) by columbus007(m): 10:57am On Aug 17, 2017
What will the okada man tell the passenger now in the spiritual world,i dislike some of these okada men,Rip to them.

1 Like

Re: Accident In Ikorodu, Bike & Trailer Collide, 2 Crushed To Death (Graphic Pics) by olatex25(m): 10:57am On Aug 17, 2017
God of Mercy....
Re: Accident In Ikorodu, Bike & Trailer Collide, 2 Crushed To Death (Graphic Pics) by overhypedsteve(m): 10:57am On Aug 17, 2017
We need a special lane for bikes
Re: Accident In Ikorodu, Bike & Trailer Collide, 2 Crushed To Death (Graphic Pics) by Sallam01(m): 10:58am On Aug 17, 2017
May their souls rest in perfect peace
Re: Accident In Ikorodu, Bike & Trailer Collide, 2 Crushed To Death (Graphic Pics) by 0b100100111: 10:58am On Aug 17, 2017
Fear Benin People!

They have been remotely pinged by the "Super Eagles"
Re: Accident In Ikorodu, Bike & Trailer Collide, 2 Crushed To Death (Graphic Pics) by helphelp: 10:58am On Aug 17, 2017
Wow
Re: Accident In Ikorodu, Bike & Trailer Collide, 2 Crushed To Death (Graphic Pics) by SoniaUK(f): 10:58am On Aug 17, 2017
Rest in Peace. Death news everywhere, every minutes seconds hours daily may God help and protect us from premature deaths Amen.
Re: Accident In Ikorodu, Bike & Trailer Collide, 2 Crushed To Death (Graphic Pics) by wonlasewonimi: 10:58am On Aug 17, 2017
Something is not right in this country. You get this kind of horrible news everyday...kilode gan
Re: Accident In Ikorodu, Bike & Trailer Collide, 2 Crushed To Death (Graphic Pics) by Kadejo(m): 10:58am On Aug 17, 2017
Jesu gba wa oo
Re: Accident In Ikorodu, Bike & Trailer Collide, 2 Crushed To Death (Graphic Pics) by AmandaLuv(f): 10:58am On Aug 17, 2017
OMG
Re: Accident In Ikorodu, Bike & Trailer Collide, 2 Crushed To Death (Graphic Pics) by dljbd1(m): 10:59am On Aug 17, 2017
These people just always find a way to kill themselves. undecided
I don't know the kind of demon that rides these bikes guys to their untimely death...and others will still not learn from this. angry
RIP...it is well. cry

1 Like

Re: Accident In Ikorodu, Bike & Trailer Collide, 2 Crushed To Death (Graphic Pics) by suarez71: 11:00am On Aug 17, 2017
See my 2016 Data balance is working for all mtn sim.

It Can Only Work Once on A Sim

NOT OUT DATED YET.

Re: Accident In Ikorodu, Bike & Trailer Collide, 2 Crushed To Death (Graphic Pics) by classicfrank4u(m): 11:01am On Aug 17, 2017
trust me wen eva i feel like reading BAD NEWS the first thing that cms to my mind is nairaland##rip sad
Re: Accident In Ikorodu, Bike & Trailer Collide, 2 Crushed To Death (Graphic Pics) by scionofurhobo(m): 11:03am On Aug 17, 2017
God have mercy!
Re: Accident In Ikorodu, Bike & Trailer Collide, 2 Crushed To Death (Graphic Pics) by doctokwus: 11:05am On Aug 17, 2017
These okada men are pure menace.
Some of them have this probably drug induced belief in their riding skills and carefree attitude towards life that they screech and manoeuvre just in front of an
approaching vehicle,feeling they can outride it,no matter how tight the space and the speed.
Re: Accident In Ikorodu, Bike & Trailer Collide, 2 Crushed To Death (Graphic Pics) by youngerikina40(m): 11:06am On Aug 17, 2017
sybarite7:
WE SHALL NEVER BE A VICTIM OF SUCH NEWS IN JESUS NAME...

may the souls of those who lost their life,rest in peace Amen
Amen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Car Hits Pedestrians On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway. 1 Dead, 3 Injured (Graphic Pics / Nigerian Begins Visa On Arrival (voa) Issuance For Business Visas, Tourist Visas / Hailstones Damaged Dozens Of Cars And Several Buildings In Romania

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.