Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Use Traditional Means To Find Ozubulu Killers - Aloysius Ikegwuonu To Monarchs - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Use Traditional Means To Find Ozubulu Killers - Aloysius Ikegwuonu To Monarchs (19709 Views)

Aloysius Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Visits Injured Victims Of The Ozubulu Massacre / I Didn’t Know Aloysius Ikegwuonu Until He Returned From South Africa - Monarch / Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Use Traditional Means To Find Ozubulu Killers - Aloysius Ikegwuonu To Monarchs by OneHead: 3:09am On Aug 17, 2017
…What Bishop Told Ndi Igwe About Who They Should Consult
… Use seers to find Ozubulu killers, Bishop tells monarchs

The alleged target in the St. Philip’s Catholic Church August 6 shooting at Ozubulu, Anambra State, Aloysius Ikegwuonu, alias Bishop, has asked monarchs in the state to use traditional approach to expose the perpetrators of the heinous act.

He stated this on Wednesday when monarchs in the state paid a condolence visit to the traditional ruler of Ozubulu, Igwe Nnamdi Oruche.

The monarchs were led by the traditional ruler of Iseke, Igwe Emma Nnabuife.

He said, “I implore you my lords to ask the gods of the land to reveal the perpetrators of this dastardly act.”

He said since the traditional rulers were custodians of tradition and spiritual leaders, they should pray to the gods of the land and use seers to find the killers of the worshippers and bring them to justice.

Ikegwuonu said he was surprised that people started making negative comments against him in the media when the incident occurred instead of helping to provide useful information on how to get the killers.

He warned those who were making negative statements against him to desist from such, stressing, “I have not offended anybody.”

Ikegwuonu commended the traditional rulers for their visit and concern as well as the fatherly role they had played since the attack.

Responding, Igwe Oruche, commended his colleagues for their solidarity and concern over what happened in his community.

He said the Ozubulu community would make its own arrangements in a traditional way to getting to the root of the killings.

SOURCE; http://www.naaija.com/2017/08/confidential-bishop-told-ndi-monarchs/

Re: Use Traditional Means To Find Ozubulu Killers - Aloysius Ikegwuonu To Monarchs by madridguy(m): 3:13am On Aug 17, 2017
Noted.
Re: Use Traditional Means To Find Ozubulu Killers - Aloysius Ikegwuonu To Monarchs by Seguntimmy(m): 3:50am On Aug 17, 2017
These Ozobulu thing will soon be swept under the carpet by some people.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Use Traditional Means To Find Ozubulu Killers - Aloysius Ikegwuonu To Monarchs by Caustics: 11:25am On Aug 17, 2017
sad now is a good time to start manufacturing locally made guns
Re: Use Traditional Means To Find Ozubulu Killers - Aloysius Ikegwuonu To Monarchs by cristianisraeli: 11:26am On Aug 17, 2017
CONSULT THE gods NOW...LOL

1 Like

Re: Use Traditional Means To Find Ozubulu Killers - Aloysius Ikegwuonu To Monarchs by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:26am On Aug 17, 2017
So, what else has the Police that accused Bishop found after 9 days? The same dude is walking boldly around. Or is Bishop a name the put out to cover the truth like some people suggested? Seems the people are doing more in unraveling the truth than the police are doing.

9 Likes

Re: Use Traditional Means To Find Ozubulu Killers - Aloysius Ikegwuonu To Monarchs by burqueenx(f): 11:26am On Aug 17, 2017
grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Use Traditional Means To Find Ozubulu Killers - Aloysius Ikegwuonu To Monarchs by burqueenx(f): 11:26am On Aug 17, 2017
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Use Traditional Means To Find Ozubulu Killers - Aloysius Ikegwuonu To Monarchs by osh89jo(m): 11:26am On Aug 17, 2017
and you expect me to believe this shii

2 Likes

Re: Use Traditional Means To Find Ozubulu Killers - Aloysius Ikegwuonu To Monarchs by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 17, 2017
Nice one...
Re: Use Traditional Means To Find Ozubulu Killers - Aloysius Ikegwuonu To Monarchs by Joejonah(m): 11:27am On Aug 17, 2017
Okay
Re: Use Traditional Means To Find Ozubulu Killers - Aloysius Ikegwuonu To Monarchs by DaBillionnaire: 11:28am On Aug 17, 2017
that's not the next thing, mr. bishop should stay out of this and let the police do their job. biko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Use Traditional Means To Find Ozubulu Killers - Aloysius Ikegwuonu To Monarchs by Franklin462(m): 11:28am On Aug 17, 2017
way forward
Re: Use Traditional Means To Find Ozubulu Killers - Aloysius Ikegwuonu To Monarchs by xiyo: 11:28am On Aug 17, 2017
This is unbelievable

Re: Use Traditional Means To Find Ozubulu Killers - Aloysius Ikegwuonu To Monarchs by Khodorkovsky(m): 11:28am On Aug 17, 2017
Re: Use Traditional Means To Find Ozubulu Killers - Aloysius Ikegwuonu To Monarchs by geozone: 11:29am On Aug 17, 2017
this is a joke abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Use Traditional Means To Find Ozubulu Killers - Aloysius Ikegwuonu To Monarchs by sweatlana: 11:29am On Aug 17, 2017
bishop the drug dealer.

Not ordained Church Bishop.

Op stop trying to decive people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Use Traditional Means To Find Ozubulu Killers - Aloysius Ikegwuonu To Monarchs by sosasatire(m): 11:30am On Aug 17, 2017
Is Ozubulu no longer part of the Jewish Biafra? My friend use your head, go meet canoa..sorry kunu..i mean kanu to consult the torah..yeye people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Use Traditional Means To Find Ozubulu Killers - Aloysius Ikegwuonu To Monarchs by gsparks01(m): 11:32am On Aug 17, 2017
Or geometric nean
Re: Use Traditional Means To Find Ozubulu Killers - Aloysius Ikegwuonu To Monarchs by vehovutume: 11:32am On Aug 17, 2017
xiyo:
This is unbelievable
this is nice
Re: Use Traditional Means To Find Ozubulu Killers - Aloysius Ikegwuonu To Monarchs by balanceofterror1(m): 11:32am On Aug 17, 2017
After reading Ola Rotimi's The gods are not to blame, I say NO to this your suggestion. The chief priest can compromise the whole thing.

2 Likes

Re: Use Traditional Means To Find Ozubulu Killers - Aloysius Ikegwuonu To Monarchs by helphelp: 11:33am On Aug 17, 2017
You guys are making the headline seem like its a Catholic bishop

1 Like

Re: Use Traditional Means To Find Ozubulu Killers - Aloysius Ikegwuonu To Monarchs by Ekwekwe1(m): 11:37am On Aug 17, 2017
One reason why I prefer my native religion and not some useless imported religion!
I hilted earlier that such activity won't see the light in Ogwugwu or Amadioha shrine but they didn't hesitate to insult and abuse me.

not the same idiot that built the church?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Use Traditional Means To Find Ozubulu Killers - Aloysius Ikegwuonu To Monarchs by BLACKdagger: 11:41am On Aug 17, 2017
U are just shameless and pathetic..
This is the man police accused of causing the killing of poeple in church and yet he is walking free so why havnt they arrested him.?

It shows that all those things are lies against him.

1 Like

Re: Use Traditional Means To Find Ozubulu Killers - Aloysius Ikegwuonu To Monarchs by 0b100100111: 11:42am On Aug 17, 2017
grin grin grin

Knowing fully well the god they serve will always be mute!

Now seeking intervention of a more potent god
Re: Use Traditional Means To Find Ozubulu Killers - Aloysius Ikegwuonu To Monarchs by Praktikals(m): 11:42am On Aug 17, 2017
yeebos are fetish sha.
Re: Use Traditional Means To Find Ozubulu Killers - Aloysius Ikegwuonu To Monarchs by Jabioro: 11:43am On Aug 17, 2017
So the Bishop of foreign religion believe in tradition power.. Odiegwu!

1 Like

Re: Use Traditional Means To Find Ozubulu Killers - Aloysius Ikegwuonu To Monarchs by balanceofterror1(m): 11:44am On Aug 17, 2017
burqueenx:
grin
He said traditional means not mad Man means.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Valentine: True Love Could Only Be Found In God (Pic) / William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today / 30 Prayer Points For Help From Above.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.