Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

How Do I Delete A Blogger/ Blog? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do I Delete A Blogger/ Blog? (327 Views)

How I Make $158 Last Month January 2019 With My Free Blog / How Can I Delete A Comment Or Topic On Nairaland? / How To Delete A Topic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Delete A Blogger/ Blog? by Andrejohnn: 5:48am On Aug 17, 2017
Blogger was launched in 1999 and bought by Google in 2003. That's a lot of years during which you may have been publishing blogs.

Because Blogger lets you create as many blogs as you'd like, you may have a blog that was abandoned long ago and is sitting there collecting spam comments. Here's how to delete a blog on Blogger.

Delete or Download a Blogger Blog
1.Log in to Blogger using your Google account
From the area you see right after logging in that lists all your blogs, find the blog you want to delete and click on it.

Click on the Settings link, which will take you straight to the settings for your blog.

Just under the "Import & Back Up" section, you'll see a Delete blog link. Click on it.

You are asked if you want to export your blog before you delete it. If you do, click on Download Blog to download a copy of your blog.

Click Delete This Blog.

Click Permanently Delete on the next screen if you want to remove your blog effective immediately.

If you want to restore a previously deleted blog within 90 days of deleting it, click Undelete.
After you delete a blog, you have 90 days during which your blog can be restored.

After 90 days it is gone forever. You don't have to wait 90 days for the blog to be removed from the internet, though.

That is immediate, and you can begin a new blog at once if you so choose.

If You Have Any Difficulties On Your Blog And Also For More Blog Guide, How to make money from your blog without placing ads on your blog.

You can visit my website:
www.imtechgenius.ml

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Apple Set To Mark Decade Anniversary With Unveiling Of Three Iphones / Charity Is The Highest, Noblest, Strongest Kind Of Love - Siam Foundation / Virtual Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.