Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? (35096 Views)

What Business Can I Do With 20k? / 5 Businesses You Can Start With N50,000 In 2019 / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? by autonomous22: 11:00am On Aug 18, 2017
MMM is still paying, invest now n make u gain in a month time

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? by Originalsly: 11:00am On Aug 18, 2017
Jagabanmonerry:
Please, If someone have like 400-500k, which business do you guys think is ideal to invest the cash into, at least be able to make a gain of not less than 50k/month... Please you guys reply is highly welcome...
Why not start your own thread?... how can you start a business if you can't even start you own thread?...modify your post and don't derail the thread.
@Op.... you need to say what kind of business will suit you best. If you are not a people person...one who is not outgoing. .. not good at talking to strangers. .. starting conversations... not a friendly person... not the kind of person people will approach to ask for directions or even beg.... then we can rule out any business based on face to face meetings. You may be ok for face to face. ... but do you want to do that kind of business? What kind business you think you will be good at? Let us know and we can be better able to help you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 18, 2017
Re: What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? by TUBLEZ(m): 11:05am On Aug 18, 2017
goldedprince:
post like this make me believe that the poverty in naija is real. dude if only u had a good focus, i for support you with a reasonable amount to take start biz. but this one wey u no even know which biz to start, i think its best to let you decide first
bros come and support my ministry.. Hv a running biz already
Re: What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? by 784108787kjkh: 11:06am On Aug 18, 2017
invest like 5% or more in cryptocurrency
you can view this video for a guide

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzBIHOw0X7M
Re: What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? by Preciousseed(m): 11:06am On Aug 18, 2017
Kokaine:
corn.

seriously..... corn business

buy corn worth 7k, roast or boil it in a busy location. make profit of 3k daily. 3k in 30 days is 90k. dont forget to add coconut and pear. and drive all your female friends away who love free things because corn is their best food. drive them! be serious.... like: shuu! shuu!! till they go home.

Smiles.....some people are naturally born funny! which one be shuu! shuu!! shuu!!! ? okaaaaayyyyyy..... now I get it.... no wonder girls are called Chicks, because they like corn just like fowls....

On a serious note @OP, just look into consumables, primarily agriculture. Agric section is your friend!

4 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? by nuelsam: 11:10am On Aug 18, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:
Kidnapping
ahahahahaha this one weak me
Re: What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? by jimmysho(m): 11:10am On Aug 18, 2017
Habisoye:
Come and start buying vegetable oil (ORORO) from my wife @oyingbo and you will be reselling them in retail prices i.e buy 4pcs of 25ltrs and break them into 5ltrs, 3ltrs, 1ltr and 2.5ltrs each to resell.

Me, am an Accountant, I can help do the financial analysis if u don't mind for u to determine the amount of profit possible to be realized.

PM me if you are ready.

This is your best bet if you are not proud
Re: What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? by motherfucker: 11:10am On Aug 18, 2017
Eddodoh:
meet someone that is a genius at making quality & good shoes or palm sandals to make them for you at discounted price & you resell to friends, colleagues & supply to offices.

You can import or contact importers of any fast moving products like shoes, wristwatches, power banks, etc. Something you know that you can market, people need & will be willing to buy. You get it from the importers at wholesale price & resell at retail price.

You can buy recharge cards in bulk & sell.

You can buy honey from the farm. Package them in different bottles & sizes, and sell.
The emboldened is so so so over saturated... but i love the suggestions though... it keeps people like me so so so safe grin grin

5 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? by akenzua74: 11:12am On Aug 18, 2017
Go to Edo state, buy 3bags of garri, go to churches or trafic areas & sell @ discounted rate. U stand to make 5k /bag.
Re: What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? by DatYORUBAdBoi(m): 11:14am On Aug 18, 2017
Go ye unto online marketing........Fiverr, and tnk me later
Re: What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? by NeutralJUDGE(m): 11:14am On Aug 18, 2017
I can help u with a business that can double that money every week...lets chat on whatsapp
Re: What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 11:18am On Aug 18, 2017
Jagabanmonerry:
Please, If someone have like 400-500k, which business do you guys think is ideal to invest the cash into, at least be able to make a gain of not less than 50k/month... Please you guys reply is highly welcome...
use quarter of the money to open a bet shop and thank me later
Re: What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? by olaitanoladayo1(m): 11:19am On Aug 18, 2017
you can start telephone recharge card business
Re: What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? by AWOisaCOWARD: 11:19am On Aug 18, 2017
goldedprince:
post like this make me believe that the poverty in naija is real. dude if only u had a good focus, i for support you with a reasonable amount to take start biz. but this one wey u no even know which biz to start, i think its best to let you decide first

Very correct, he's a confused man and that 50k may even vanish b4 he finally decides on what to do. Pls op, goan fix that money in your bank until you're ready to use it. money has wings o.
Re: What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? by Uzomajane: 11:20am On Aug 18, 2017
Friends don't sit down and watch the economy crush you, get up and do something, @ Emmnez Water Solution we help you achieve your dreams. We do professional installation of pure water and bottle water producing factories, we sell original accessories like Teflon, sealing rubber, machines and the spare parts etc in case you are already producing, just call us and we get your problem solved: 07030209730. We do business within and outside Port Harcourt.

Re: What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? by Spidermon: 11:20am On Aug 18, 2017
If we put aside morals, the most profitable/popular choice among youths on the street are those bet9ja and indian hemp suggestions.

I know family men who spend the whole day monitoring football news and permutating games. They have no other source of income but they are getting by.

As for weed, over 50% of male Nigerians under 30 smoke weed.
The turnover is crazy as is with all things illegal...if you have SARS/police as friends, you will blow.
...and if you are sell rubbish, your customers no get choice. who dem wan report you too?? Lol.

With the policy sommersaults the FG is known for, SMEs are extremely risky now.

N.B: I am just trying to make common sense.
Re: What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? by hilaryCU(m): 11:28am On Aug 18, 2017
[quote author=Kokaine post=59589704]corn.

seriously..... corn business

buy corn worth 7k, roast or boil it in a busy location. make profit of 3k daily. 3k in 30 days is 90k. dont forget to add coconut and pear. and drive all your female friends away who love free things because corn is their best food. drive them! be serious.... like: shuu! shuu!! till they go home.

I love ur sense of humour here. You brought laughter to me this morning.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? by Laredojohn(m): 11:30am On Aug 18, 2017
You can start up mini import of any fast moving item you have the market for... Contact me via signature for purchases and shipping
Re: What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? by BiggyBamBam: 11:32am On Aug 18, 2017
PURE WATER grin grin grin
Re: What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? by Oduirewamiri(f): 11:35am On Aug 18, 2017
SirLakes:
Mini importation will be your best bet since you are in Lag.
Order for some items & sell e'm on those online stores.

pls how can I sell on online stores.
Re: What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? by NicoBaba(m): 11:39am On Aug 18, 2017
madgoat:

Truck pushing grin.... Buy a truck and be packing refuse on your street.
funny but real baba mi.. dah shit payz
Re: What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? by SirLakes: 11:41am On Aug 18, 2017
Oduirewamiri:

pls how can I sell on online stores.

Register as a merchant/seller on any of the online stores, list your items and you are good to go.

You can also see your goods on classified Ads sites like olx,jiji,efritin .....etc
Re: What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? by dantori(m): 11:42am On Aug 18, 2017
luvguy:
Please I need suggestions....tx

try www.banggood.com you will get cheap stuffs you can import down for good returns
Re: What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? by Godfullsam(m): 11:43am On Aug 18, 2017
FMCASH:
50k small my brother, but you can still start mini importation with that and make some cool cash

Pls can you enlighten me on mini importation?
Re: What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? by NevetsIbot(m): 11:43am On Aug 18, 2017
this mini importation stuff go make sense sha
Re: What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? by ufuosman(m): 11:46am On Aug 18, 2017
successking401:
go and sell ugu vegetable
You funny die
Re: What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? by Jencejyde(m): 11:46am On Aug 18, 2017
Invest in Crypto-currency. Its the way to go now

784108787kjkh:
invest like 5% or more in cryptocurrency
you can view this video for a guide

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzBIHOw0X7M

The video above should be a starter guide
Re: What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? by Godfullsam(m): 11:47am On Aug 18, 2017
tofek4real:
Internet business is your best bet bro lots of money to be made with your 50k you're good to go

Pls what internet business can i do
Kindly list the various internet businesses available for such amount
Thank
Re: What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? by castro316: 11:47am On Aug 18, 2017
Jagabanmonerry:
Money lending that's if you know how to do the biz. Its not easy o.

Divide 500k into 10 parts. That's 50k then give out for 10-15% a month. Collect the necessary collateral that is up to 100k. let them write that on the date of expiration of their loan, you will auction their collateral.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Incurs N757,000 Debt At A Bar In Lagos (See List Of Items) / CBN Releases Guidelines For Enaira / Gtbank MD, Dan Orogun Dies In A Boating Accident In Liberia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.