Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Yar'adua Will Return - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar'adua Will Return (1261 Views)

'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami / Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman / I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yar'adua Will Return by DRANOEL(m): 8:02pm On Feb 16, 2010
pres yar adua will return to the country in a matter of weeks,

the courts will declare jonathan's acting presidency illegal,

jonathan/obasanjo will lose in the power play (this was pre-planned)'

certain ministers will lose their seats,

a good number of governors/senators/rep-members will kiss their seats good bye come 2011,

a north eastern governor will assume the presidency come 2011.

for those doubting,watch the events that will unfold in the coming few days!!
Re: Yar'adua Will Return by abadaba(m): 1:13am On Feb 17, 2010
When he returns, power should be handed to him on a platter. Nigerians are very impatient. We are not different from the Israelites who became so impatient when they did not see Moses and made a golden calf.
Re: Yar'adua Will Return by PapaBrowne(m): 2:04am On Feb 17, 2010
^^^^^^^^
Graduating from nonsense to even more nonsense!!Here, have some>>>>>
Yar Adua returned to the country since noooow! He is now living in the creeks of the Niger Delta. He has joined MEND in its struggle.
Even sef, Turai has become the grandmother of the President of Bakassi. She accept the position in all humility.
Ahen, Babangida will soon be made the chairman of the European Union.
Obasanjo has now been appointed by Sanusi as the new CEO of Zenith Bank.

For those doubting,watch the events that will unfold in the coming few days!!
Re: Yar'adua Will Return by darqly(m): 4:27am On Feb 17, 2010
@ papabrowne- lol. And pigs will fly.
Re: Yar'adua Will Return by naso2(m): 8:45am On Feb 17, 2010
PapaBrowne:

^^^^^^^^
Yar Adua returned to the country since noooow! He is now living in the creeks of the Niger Delta. He has joined MEND in its struggle.
Even sef, Turai has become the grandmother of the President of Bakassi. She accept the position in all humility.

chai you wicked. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yar'adua Will Return by illusion2: 9:14am On Feb 17, 2010
DRANOEL:

pres yar adua will return to the country in a matter of weeks

True,most likely in a body bag  or ICU 9intensive care unit) cry cry

I don't wish him evil but. . . . . .
Re: Yar'adua Will Return by marvix(m): 9:16am On Feb 17, 2010
Could it get funnier? Try this
Abacha isn't dead he is coming back to Aso rock, Babangida and Buhari will lead ex soldiers in a coup to oust Abacha frm Aso rock. For those doubtin watch as events unfold in d following years. Lol
Re: Yar'adua Will Return by citizenY(m): 9:25am On Feb 17, 2010
and Cameroun will return Bakassi and apologise to boot.
Re: Yar'adua Will Return by Bukittes(f): 9:41am On Feb 17, 2010
Hehehehehe! @poster - Prophet, we are watching to see events unfold oo. Yaradua will definitely come back home one way or the other. Which is it gonna be? Lets watch!
Re: Yar'adua Will Return by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 17, 2010
he will be impeached immidiately because Nigeria cannot take nonsense again
Re: Yar'adua Will Return by ochukoccna: 5:40pm On Feb 17, 2010
@ poster
CHAI see wetin igbo smoking dey cause.
Your father warned you, you wouldn't listen.
Your mother's advice fell on deaf hears.
You believed you were all grown up
Now see what igbo smoking has done to your life?
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Yar'adua Will Return by Kx: 5:49pm On Feb 17, 2010
@Poster.
Dream on.
Re: Yar'adua Will Return by Ijeleigbo(m): 6:00pm On Feb 17, 2010
oga poster if you dey fool ur compound people about yar adua's return, no come nairaland try am. you are imagining the return of yaradua not realising the senate are making plans to impeach him. we all know yaradua is DEAD and i confidently say it. Nigeria must move forward. One man can't hold the country hostage. Afterall all man must die!
Re: Yar'adua Will Return by violent(m): 6:17pm On Feb 17, 2010
PapaBrowne:

^^^^^^^^

this got me rolling on the floor while i laugh my guts off!
Re: Yar'adua Will Return by violent(m): 6:26pm On Feb 17, 2010
More nonsense>>>>

James Ibori is the new face of Nollywood
Erastus Akingbola might emerge as the winner of "World bank's man of integrity" award
Andoakaa nominated for the next Pope elections
Re: Yar'adua Will Return by RoadStar: 2:17am On Feb 21, 2010
Una nevaer see anything .
Goodluck is actually Abacha !
And Obama is Tupac !
Mohammed is actually Jesus Christ !
Re: Yar'adua Will Return by Nobody: 6:44am On Feb 21, 2010
yaradua will return. . .dead sad
Re: Yar'adua Will Return by KnowAll(m): 7:13am On Feb 21, 2010
And when Yaradua returns a huge MJ concert would be held in Abuja, one thing I know is, I aint going to be there, lipsrsealed
Re: Yar'adua Will Return by marocguy(m): 8:27am On Feb 21, 2010
More nonsense.

Obama has declared interest in nigeria 2011 presidency. He wants to come n put a final fullstop 2 naija's problems. He's running with abdumutallab who convincd him 2 run 4 d elections.The duo will vie 4 d PDP ticket.

Turai has decided 2 leave yaradua n marry babangida 2 replace mariam since her husband cant 'perform' again.
Babangida who has neva hidden his loff 4 her,has been chykn her since childhood. They were spotted at d 'avatar' movie premier at silverbird cinema.

Angola 2010 to be replayed in december 2010 in neutral ground,burundi after Togolese F.A won a verdict at d hagues yestde,blaming ivorycoast n angola as being responsible 4 d attack on d togo team. The copetition 2 be replayd is to b sponsored by dangote. Its gonn b Dangote/Caf burundi 2010,

Osama bin laden has decided 2 run 4 jos governorship electn come 2011. He feels its d safest place 4 extremists lyk him in d world ryt nw.

South africa has decided 2 relinquish half of d hosting rights of d upcomin worldcup 2 nigeria. Matches to be playd in nigeria will be playd at warri towship stadium n liberation stadium in porthacourt 4 security reasons. Nigeria's 2 'safest' stadiums. Its now nigeria/s.a 2010 come june.

Sam dede 2 act as d next james bond in d british movie 007 to be titled 'MEND 4 OIL'

bankole n david mark vie to be made minister of women affairs and minister of special duties in d next cabinet reshuffle so as to make sure E.E.C doesnt declare yaradua unfit.

Arsene wenger and zinedine zidane 2 be unveiled by NFF as national team manager/assistant.

ROFLMAO watch out as events unfold. U can quote.
Re: Yar'adua Will Return by ReachRich(m): 2:02pm On Feb 21, 2010
Perhaps this tread should be moved to the jokes sectn.
Re: Yar'adua Will Return by lannre(m): 2:12pm On Feb 21, 2010
But no one is stopping the president, Nigerian are less concern about who rules, we are only asking fro little- Power,good roads,better medical services,security and above all truth from our leaders. Who cares if Turai take over, who cares if Jonathan rule for live,who cares if Yar'adua rules from anywhere,all that is politics of self protective by the elites. Give us water,light,living wage,education, enough of Yar'adua ,Turai,Andoaaka,OBj,
Re: Yar'adua Will Return by coolier(f): 2:31pm On Feb 21, 2010
DRANOEL:

a good number of governors/senators/rep-members will kiss their seats good bye come 2011,

Is this supposed to be 2010 or 2011 yearly predictions?
Re: Yar'adua Will Return by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 21, 2010
The funniest thread in a long while. Was a bit sad but this made my Day
@papabrowne. LOL
Re: Yar'adua Will Return by Gbawe: 4:29pm On Feb 21, 2010
DRANOEL:

Not going to happen mate. The Senate will impeach Yar Adua easily before the above happens . Don't forget that Yar Adua was/is seriously ill with many of his vital organs (heart, lungs, etc) affected !!!! David Mark and co (other senators and their sponsors like OBJ) have pitched their tents decisively against Yar Adua in a 'civilian coup' because they have info we do not that makes them understand that Yar Adua is not coming back as President of Nigeria. Turai kept everyone afraid and guessing for a while with how she hid Yardy from public view but the game is up now.

If Yardy's crew make 'noise' the senate will simply ask Yar Adua to reveal what they have shied away from asking him to make public in the past i.e  his full and complete medical record to prove , without doubt , that he is fit enough to lead Nigeria.  We all know Yar Adua cannot do this so let us please move on.   Yar Adua is ill with a chronic condition . He is worsening and may actually be terminally ill hence the logic-defying urgency to hide him away completely from the entire world for over 90 days and counting.

Forget Yar Adua. He is finished. His camp may be desperate but power and influence (the real issue here) will not return to them unless their deity (Yardy) can miraculously return to excellent health.
Re: Yar'adua Will Return by DRANOEL(m): 7:05pm On Feb 25, 2010
the problem with most nigerians is that you believe so much in the garbage the press feeds you.

now after you all made fun of my assertions hasnt the number one thing i said come to pass? the more you see the less you understand, we will see who's gonna laugh last!

like i said watch out as events unfold in the coming days. take it from me (a very reliable source) there's gonna be drama!!
Re: Yar'adua Will Return by blacksta(m): 7:07pm On Feb 25, 2010
DRANOEL:

the problem with most nigerians is that you believe so much in the garbage the press feeds you.

now after you all made fun of my assertions hasnt the number one thing i said come to pass? the more you see the less you understand, we will see who's gonna laugh last!

like i said watch out as events unfold in the coming days. take it from me (a very reliable source) there's gonna be drama!!

abeg more predictions - Is yara still alive
Re: Yar'adua Will Return by Fhemmmy: 7:09pm On Feb 25, 2010
^^^ Lol
Re: Yar'adua Will Return by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 25, 2010
DRANOEL:

Yar'adua was always going to return one way or the other either dead or alive. I don't suppose anybody thinks he will be buried in Jeddah.
Now we saw an ambulance but we don't know the content and it could still be one of the above.

Talking about drama, yes there will be drama and there has always been drama. The absence of the President was drama, his return is drama, sack of a minister will be drama . . . . so there will be drama.

Hence you did not predict anything and you still have not predicted anything. You are simply stating the obvious.

This is like TB Josua telling us the President of North Korea will soon die.
Re: Yar'adua Will Return by Fhemmmy: 7:17pm On Feb 25, 2010
mikeansy:

Yar'adua was always going to return one way or the other either dead or alive. I don't suppose anybody thinks he will be buried in Jeddah.
Now we saw an ambulance but we don't know the content and it could still be one of the above.

Talking about drama, yes there will be drama and there has always been drama. The absence of the President was drama, his return is drama, sack of a minister will be drama . . . . so there will be drama.

Hence you did not predict anything and you still have not predicted anything. You are simply stating the obvious.

This is like TB Josua telling us the President of North Korea will soon die.

i am sure no one need anyone to say that
Re: Yar'adua Will Return by DRANOEL(m): 7:21pm On Feb 25, 2010
who said anything about predictions? i merely told you guys what the team had been planning since goodluck made the mistake of removing yar'adua's hitman(aondoakaa) with out first knowing the true condition of the man's health. this was taken as a slight on yar'adua by goodluck as it was assumed that goodluck was ultimately gunning for his seat

(1) (Reply)

Burning Furore: What If It Were Bibles? / Re:mobil Agrees To Pay Comandclem $236.9 Billion(document Attached) / Show Down Looms As Ig Tells Fg To Scrap Civil Defense. Minister , Nass Say No.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.