Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,822 members, 7,828,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. (15532 Views)

Buhari's Panel Reveals When Jonathan Can Be Probed / Report: NNPC top mgt to go, accounts to be probed-Daily Trust / Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by ayinba1(f): 7:38pm On Feb 18, 2010
@Hardtalk,

errmmmmm Which post?
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by Hardtalk: 7:40pm On Feb 18, 2010
No quarrel, please. Just read!.
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by Hardtalk: 7:45pm On Feb 18, 2010
What’s this fuss about Fashola?
Viewpoints Feb 18, 2010
By Moses Iloh

GOVERNOR Babatunde Fashola’s model of Lagos, the mega-city in the making is miniature Nigeria and the only haven where all and sundry, even beggars run to for respite. Lagos does not belong to the Yoruba, or to Muslims, or to Christians, or to the Action Congress (AC).
The present members of the Lagos State House of Assembly are the least qualified by any standard whatsoever to represent the greatly endowed and sophisticated Lagos State. Lagos State is, therefore, most unfortunate to have the present crowd of “Honourables” who are unable to read the times. They are the product of the Nigerian ingenuity in notorious political elections rigging and fraud.

What is the meaning of “investigating Governor Babatunde Fashola of fraud” with the intention of impeaching him and ruining his very bright political career at this material time? Governor Fashola is a Muslim whose testimony of good governance elates the spirit of Nigerians of all faiths and beliefs who had for years suffered under nefarious governance.

Governor Bola Tinubu in injecting Governor Fashola into Lagos politics virtually swore to an oath testifying of the sterling qualities of Fashola. Fashola has superseded the testimonies Tinubu gave. Fashola’s performance as Governor of Lagos Sate so far has shown up Tinubu as a man with the right vision for Lagos and a leader who wants his record maintained and obviously superseded.

Public opinion states loudly that Governor Fashola has more than justified Tinubu’s testimony. AC is daily growing in stature as a dividend accruing to it from Fashola’s enviable performance.

There is only one other governor in Nigeria that doubles with Fashola.He is Governor Mohammed Danjuma Goje of Gombe State in Northern Nigeria. They have both set phenomenal standards that challenge regenerated Christians to dynamically get into partisan politics and surpass their set standards with the introduction of righteous governance for it is written: “When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked rule, the people mourn” (Proverbs 29:2).

Bravo! Bravo!! So the Action Congress wants us to believe that she epitomises the long sought after holy and innocent political party in Nigeria: Our political maiden virgin who has not been violently raped in the public dustbin by Mr. Corruption.

I see they are very anxious to preserve their sanctimonious virginity. I wish them well and hope that if the military takes over a chaotic Nigeria, military surgeon-gynecologist with their scalpels will find the AC truly a virgin. Let the Lagos AC not inadvertently invite these gun-totting military crude surgeons by angering the ordinary Nigerian folks who are happy and grateful to God and to Tinubu for injecting Governor Fashola into the Nigerian polity. The AC should not provoke the already very aggravated Nigerians.

I have always crusaded against fraud and corruption and this is why I coined the word “Corruptocracy”. Wait for Governor Fashola to end his phenomenal first term and start your investigation aimed at depriving Nigerians of his second term and you be the ones qualified to cast the first stone.
Western Nigeria had an enviable reputation of raising the best among Nigerians but it has now earned for herself the notoriety of being the killers of her best.
They murdered ex-successful governor and legal luminary, Uncle Bola Ige; they murdered youthful and brilliant governornorship aspirant, Engineer Funsho Williams; they have just murdered an aspiring hopeful governorship candidate, Dipo Dina. Northern Nigerians are notorious for killing Southerners and Christians but they never kill their best.

I call on all Nigerians to stay in fervent prayer for divine protection of Governor Fashola of Lagos State, Nigeria and a member of the Action Congress.
I salute all of you on this occasion and for a time like this. I pray that you vividly draw attention of all Nigerians to the brewing fatality that might occur through the threats of Lagos Assembly plot against Governor Fashola.

Rev. Dr. IIoh, a public affairs commentator, writes from Lagos.

Responses for “What’s this fuss about Fashola?”

meche says:
February 18, 2010 at 5:12 pm
Action congress or not Fashola is the idol of many lagosians and all their plans to drag him to the mud cannot work in jesus name,carry on baba,turn lagos to a place to be so that we in diaspora can come back to our dear nigeria and our mega city lagos.

omololu says:
February 18, 2010 at 5:06 pm
leave the governor alone and let him finish the good work he has started at the end of his tenure he can then be investigated. he is the bet tin that has happen to this state and country so far

Uncle Livy says:
February 18, 2010 at 5:04 pm
Leave them until they succeed in doing what they are planning that is when they will know that Fashola belongs. Let them impeach him, he will join another party and still win Lagos for him to complete the good work he has started. I thank God he has started knowing his enemies who are even working in his cabinet. During Tinubu’s time what he could do was to create Agberos here and there, now that some of those things have been kept to bay, I know some people are not benefiting, the agberos are now hiding, no more street parties, in short, their action against Fashola will prove them wrong.

James Osato says:
February 18, 2010 at 4:39 pm
Fighting Fashola will destroy Action Congress and erode the accolades and widespread national acceptance Tinubu now relishing. No one is talking about Tinubu’s skeletons because his successor is doing great. If AC kills the goose that is laying the golden eggs, that’s it.

Gbenga says:
February 18, 2010 at 4:27 pm
Haba! Nigeria na wa wetin this fashola do ? I think Fashola is better than any
Nigerian president living or dead. Dont worry God is with you and he will not
allow this evil minded people to derail you. who knows you may become our
president one day.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/02/18/whats-this-fuss-about-fashola/
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by Hardtalk: 7:46pm On Feb 18, 2010
This is how I saw the previous one, and posted it. I have nothing to gain from negative publicity.
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by ayinba1(f): 7:49pm On Feb 18, 2010
Ok doc!
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by Hardtalk: 7:50pm On Feb 18, 2010
ayinba1:

Ok doc!

Thanks Dear! grin
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by tolu001: 7:53pm On Feb 18, 2010
@poster u dont just come  here and post anything u feel like about anybody, you should be able to backup ur claims with concrete evidence that will even be visible to the blind. If not, then keep your mouth shu**t and and try to get atleast a fair life for urself,
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by switchmax8: 8:46pm On Feb 18, 2010
Mr poster are you a PDP follower or member of tinubu camp
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by Hardtalk: 8:46pm On Feb 18, 2010
tolu001:

@poster u dont just come  here and post anything u feel like about anybody, you should be able to backup your claims with concrete evidence that will even be visible to the blind. If not, then keep your mouth shu**t and and try to get atleast a fair life for urself,

Is that the new phrase you just studied? tongue tongue
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by Hardtalk: 8:48pm On Feb 18, 2010
switchmax8:

Funny enough, I do not believe in Nigerian Political Parties.
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by Oboma1(m): 8:54pm On Feb 18, 2010
tolu001:

@poster u dont just come  here and post anything u feel like about anybody, you should be able to backup your claims with concrete evidence that will even be visible to the blind. If not, then keep your mouth shu**t and and try to get atleast a fair life for urself,

I have never seen a slowpoke like this before. Abeg waka make I pass. Some people dey talk, you sef dey contribute!. Tufia (Spits out!).
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by Oboma1(m): 8:55pm On Feb 18, 2010
NL users, the poster has apologised enough, it is only fools, like the above, that will still castigate, instead of reasonable contributions.
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by blacky77: 9:12pm On Feb 18, 2010
i cant believe some people are actually falling for this crap, im not saying fashola is a saint, but this post has crap writen all over it
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by selingel: 9:26pm On Feb 18, 2010
In as much as I will not and never buy this write, about our amiable gov., can EFCC do their jobs faster, so that these perpetrators are brought to book, and these reporters are shamed? As for the poster, I think he has no hands in this. Perhaps, he just wanted to sample opinion, but got more than he bargained.
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by ziga: 10:13pm On Feb 18, 2010
@Poster

The reason why your post received a lot of attack in the beginning was that you made judgement based on allegations that have not been verified.

That happens a lot in Nigeria, even though it is not the right thing to do. Irrespective of your position, you are innocent until proven guilty.

And because none of our politicians in the past have ever seemed to do the right thing, we all join together and judge them based on personal prejudiced sentiments.

But for the case of Governor Fashola, he has given hope to Lagos, so the reputation he has built so far stands for him.

Therefore, you have to be sure about what you are saying about him before making judgement, or else you might suffer big consequences for defamation of character.

So, if you are providing information, let us know about its credibility.
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by RINGORINGO: 10:29pm On Feb 18, 2010
@ Hardtalk.
Mr man, I think you should sharrrap ya mouth if you do not have anything sensible to say.
The onus is on you ( and other accusers of Gov. Fashola) to prove his guilt and not on him to prove his innocence.
Your tenacity in following this post shows there is something more than meets the eyes in this for you.

If all these our non-performing Govs "chop" and actually do some good work, our situation would not be this pathetic.
So mr. hardtalk abi na soft mouth you call yourself, go find work okay?
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by Ambber(f): 10:56pm On Feb 18, 2010
OK. we don hear. How much is your dog father opolo eyes paying you for this calumny job?

Tinubu did worse than whatever Fashola is being accused of. BRF at his worst is still better than the Osun state man at his best. What do we gain by eating up our best? Why does Tinubu want people to die for him whenever he gives them a political post? Where is Femi Pedro today? and what about his first deputy fine lady Kofo Bucknor? Oju yobo finished these people politically.

Make una go rest.
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by DARA1234: 11:03pm On Feb 18, 2010
Gov Fashola's ingenuity made it possible to raise money for the state and the noticeable developement is first of its kind in Nigeria, politics stink and greedy politicians will look for every possible way to tarnish Fashola's image just to get to control the state.
Lagosians are happy with Fashola.
Things are improving in our state, we can see the fruits of his efforts and we want him to continue, distractors should get lost.
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by DARA1234: 11:11pm On Feb 18, 2010
Its about time Youths and progressives in Lagos stood up against these greedy people trying to stall the progress being recorded in Lagos, let us resist them let us shout them down, they prefer to eat up all the money and say there is no money, But Fashola has been open about how much The government generates from Tax etc. The guy is innovative why should we destroy our own, can you compare lagos to any other state in this past year,I mean, what else do you want.
We will resist any attempt to frustrate or remove Fashola, although I am overseas we will do our best from here.
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by felele(m): 12:50am On Feb 19, 2010
chuxy12:

much as i have been proud of BRF govt i still wonder why he went to court to quash the panel. I tot dat wud have bin a gud opport to display his integrity and clear his name (like Boola Ige did wen he was minister of power). but taking refuge in court injunction leaves much to be desired. Infact it will send wrong signals to people. personally i had assumed at if he had thru dat baptism successfully he wud have etched his name wit gold in peoples heart.

@tpia i think you are unnecessary becoming sentimental about this topic. be broadminded and you willthiik clearly

I find myself agreeing with Tpia's rant about the illiteracy of some of these people trying to get on Fashola's nuts. Mr chuxy, are you dyslexsic or something Read this name - Richard Akinola, and tell me if it also means Babatunde Raji Fashola in your language. Odenson, dundee united, alai ni ironu, ero galatia!!!

Are you so stupid that you cannot read too The person who went to court is well known to VERY MANY Lagosians, and is not a nobody. The idiots making the unsubstantiated allegations however, are not known to anyone, just like their sponsor, who cannot seem to find any of his secondary school classmates in Lagos. Nobody remembers knowing him, growing up on Lagos Island, which he claims he grew up on. The man is a foreigner in Lagos, and is behaving exactly like that. He conducts himself like some kind of conqueror, sharing the spoils of war with his goons like Ashafa, Afikuyomi, Banire and others.

Wo, you people should stop this nonsense at once, or else, the flames you are stoking will end up consuming you. A word is enough for the wise.

We are going to court to demand that the Lekki-Epe Expressway Concessioning Agreement be cancelled with immediate effect, and some land allocated to the so-called "private-sector participants" in the deal be revoked. I refer specifically to the 1500 hectares of prime Lekki Land awarded to ARM in the Ibeju-Lekki Area, also known as the New Lagoon City.

So, you see, we have your balls in our hands, and at the right time, we will clap. I should like to see your reaction then. Meanwhile, please do not make the grevious mistake of assuming that you people have the monopoly of violence, intimidation and harrasment. You will be surprised at how far a people will go to preserve their liberty, when it becomes obvious that someone is trying to enslave them in their own land.

N3 billion per month ko, 3 kobo per month ni!!! Mscheeeeewwww!!! Oshi o da ni ile pako.

Just touch on hair on Fashola's head, and una go know say even madman get relatives!!!
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by ayettymama(f): 12:50am On Feb 19, 2010
how far with these investigations sef??

why dont they investigate every governor and politician the same way??

and then start investigating the past ones too?

in fact if they impeach this man

I'm done, throwin my green book into the flames!
I wont do business in or with nigerians

cos it looks like they are serious enemies of progress!
that dont like positivity and cant stand good things

If they impeach this man it will change the way I look at Nigerians totally!
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by babs84(m): 1:05am On Feb 19, 2010
rumour mongers,una go burn alive, enemies BRF plenty lyk mad.GOD PASS YOU,YES YOU.
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by ahidjo: 4:04am On Feb 19, 2010
I have always prayed that Nigerians living in Nigeria will always continue to find ways of surviving the severe and unbearable hardship in Nigeria. After reading people's comments on this forum, my mind just can not help but wonder the manner of mentality Nigerians have. Totally disgusting and hopeless. Everybody in life (not just Politicians) face allegations. It is left for the individual involved to dispell such allegations and take appropriate actions. Fashola has so far not done that to redeem his image. He instead chose to attempt to stop litigation. Any where in the world when weighty (very very weighty as in this case) allegations are raised, it is usually investigated irrespective of whether the official involved is an assumed angel. Civilized governance (that is what is obtained in civilized countries) is a system of governance where every dime budgeted is spent on what it is meant for. Any body who is suggesting or continuing to suggest that should be allowed to inflate or steal (even 1 naira) because he is doing a good work is being criminal ( no apologies). It is this type of thinking and reasoning that has kept us as a castrated nation. Just because Fashola is doing better than those before him does not make him a good governor or above the law. Nigeria has since independence been cursed with criminal leaders that anybody that constructs few kilometers of roads and does few other things that do not improve the social wellbeing of the people (the primary purpose of governance), will always be regarded as extra-ordinary. Let me remind people of the saying that 'he that settles for lowered standars, celebrates mediocrity'. My last visit to Lagos made me ask the question :"I thought they say that Fashola is doing wonders in Lagos" for the Lagos I saw looked like a glorified town.
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by ziga: 4:53am On Feb 19, 2010
ahidjo:

I have always prayed that Nigerians living in Nigeria will always continue to find ways of surviving the severe and unbearable hardship in Nigeria. After reading people's comments on this forum, my mind just can not help but wonder the manner of mentality Nigerians have. Totally disgusting and hopeless. Everybody in life (not just Politicians) face allegations. It is left for the individual involved to dispell such allegations and take appropriate actions. Fashola has so far not done that to redeem his image. He instead chose to attempt to stop litigation. Any where in the world when weighty (very very weighty as in this case) allegations are raised, it is usually investigated irrespective of whether the official involved is an assumed angel. Civilized governance (that is what is obtained in civilized countries) is a system of governance where every dime budgeted is spent on what it is meant for. Any body who is suggesting or continuing to suggest that should be allowed to inflate or steal (even 1 naira) because he is doing a good work is being criminal ( no apologies). It is this type of thinking and reasoning that has kept us as a castrated nation. Just because Fashola is doing better than those before him does not make him a good governor or above the law. Nigeria has since independence been cursed with criminal leaders that anybody that constructs few kilometers of roads and does few other things that do not improve the social wellbeing of the people (the primary purpose of governance), will always be regarded as extra-ordinary. Let me remind people of the saying that 'he that settles for lowered standars, celebrates mediocrity'. My last visit to Lagos made me ask the question :"I thought they say that Fashola is doing wonders in Lagos" for the Lagos I saw looked like a glorified town.

I completely agree that doing a good job is not a reason for stealing.

However, even in countries with better democracy, you can't just publicly make baseless accusations against anyone.

Therefore, nobody can judge the Governor guilty until the accusations have been proven.

Therefore, rather than throwing rumors in the air ( Nairaland) mr. Poster should submit his findings to EFCC or the appropriate bodies and let them investigate.

The reason why the court stopped the probe is valid. Please read!!!

http://news.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=14824
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by rasputinn(m): 7:40am On Feb 19, 2010
The only reason they want to probe BRF is because he stopped giving N1 billion naira monthly "owo boys" money to that thieving godfather of his called Bola Tinubu
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by rasputinn(m): 7:46am On Feb 19, 2010
switchmax8:

He's a member of Tinubu camp,even members of PDP with their many negative traits are more civilised,less desperate for power and have far less corrupt tendencies than tinubu and the band of corrupt boot lickers he leads in his camp
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 19, 2010
[size=16pt]Tinubu's Mantra: Je'un soke

Fashola's Matra: Eko o ni ba'je[/size]

Need I say more?
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by browncocos(f): 9:08am On Feb 19, 2010
dappssee:

[size=16pt]Tinubu's Mantra: Je'un soke

Fashola's Matra: Eko o ni ba'je[/size]

Need I say more?

OSU MI O!

felele:

I find myself agreeing with Tpia's rant about the illiteracy of some of these people trying to get on Fashola's nuts. Mr chuxy, are you dyslexsic or something Read this name - Richard Akinola, and tell me if it also means Babatunde Raji Fashola in your language. Odenson, dundee united, alai ni ironu, ero galatia!!!

Are you so silly that you cannot read too The person who went to court is well known to VERY MANY Lagosians, and is not a nobody. The idiots making the unsubstantiated allegations however, are not known to anyone, just like their sponsor, who cannot seem to find any of his secondary school classmates in Lagos. Nobody remembers knowing him, growing up on Lagos Island, which he claims he grew up on. The man is a foreigner in Lagos, and is behaving exactly like that. He conducts himself like some kind of conqueror, sharing the spoils of war with his goons like Ashafa, Afikuyomi, Banire and others.

Wo, you people should stop this nonsense at once, or else, the flames you are stoking will end up consuming you. A word is enough for the wise.

We are going to court to demand that the Lekki-Epe Expressway Concessioning Agreement be cancelled with immediate effect, and some land allocated to the so-called "private-sector participants" in the deal be revoked. I refer specifically to the 1500 hectares of prime Lekki Land awarded to ARM in the Ibeju-Lekki Area, also known as the New Lagoon City.

So, you see, we have your balls in our hands, and at the right time, we will clap. I should like to see your reaction then. Meanwhile, please do not make the grevious mistake of assuming that you people have the monopoly of violence, intimidation and harrasment. You will be surprised at how far a people will go to preserve their liberty, when it becomes obvious that someone is trying to enslave them in their own land.

N3 billion per month ko, 3 kobo per month ni!!! Mscheeeeewwww!!! Oshi o da ni ile pako.

Just touch on hair on Fashola's head, and una go know say even madman get relatives!!!

GBAM!
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by VPersie: 9:23am On Feb 19, 2010
All of una dey beh! As far as I am consand, Fashola is nut abhove reproached of anys kind. IF the man stealing, then he shall be probe. The in the cut of law, we shalled determine weather or not he was guiltys. That is mys tree kobo.
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by jaguar09(m): 10:55am On Feb 19, 2010
Weather the post is a lie or not, how can olowolafe happens to be the only credible contractor in Lagos? i for one pay about 15% of my monthly income on tax, the numbers are if i earn 100K then i am taxed 15K per month. i live in Lekki where there is no road, pipe borne water, government clinic. etc i even pay for waste disposal and security (vigilante). all this is what my tax should provide for me. not to mention the almighty POWER supply. those who have argued against the post should have a rethink. think of your immediate environment, the standard of living, hours spent on traffic, the menance of the torts on the road with all sorts of uniform, tormenting people who indirectly pay their salary through tax. it's annoying and only logical to ask the kind of question the poster mentioned above. Lagos state has become a revenue generating conscious state, where you must pay for everything. like someone said, car radio permit, car park, etc. God forsake you, your car breaks down along the road, before you go get a mechanic or whatever to fix it, it's either the torts in uniform have tolled it alausa or the torts in mofty have robbed you off your car accessories. LAGOS SUCKS, i know people will ask me to leave if am no more comfortable here, but mind you the consititution empowers me have freedom of residence in any part of Nigeria.

The activities of Fashola led government should be investigated for the records. little wonder there was a riff btw him in tinubu. i guess it maybe due to unequal sharing of income
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by chuxy12(m): 11:01am On Feb 19, 2010
@felele
you talk like someone on cheap drug. do you have to resort to name calling to prove ur point. all you need to do is to make ur point sensibly. Fashola is a model to me but that does not mean i have no mind of my own. All over Nigeria we people like you who follow people esp political leaders fanatically without thinking objectively. I will advice you to read the book,''animal farm'' and see what happened to snowball in the end and his followers. PEACE
Re: This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. by chuxy12(m): 11:09am On Feb 19, 2010
[b][b][b][b]FASHOLA IS MY HERO. BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN I DONT SUPPORT HIM BEING INVESTIGATED CREDIBLY. ALL TRUE AWOIST SHOULD SPEAK UP NOW OR REMAIN SILENTLY ETERNALLY [/b][/b][/b][/b].[b][b] THE INVESTIGATION/TRIAL WOULD MAKE HIM STRONGER AND WISER.[/b][/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Kaduna Youths Block Roads, Protest 10-month Power Outage / Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic / Nigerian Army Demo At The African Land Force Summit 2018 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.